Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+) (18177 Views)

Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 10, 2020
shocked
Re: Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+) by IronGalaxy: 10:37pm On Jun 10, 2020
The answer is a big NO! Kenyans tend to very bony.

2 Likes

Re: Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+) by IronGalaxy: 10:41pm On Jun 10, 2020
luminouz:
They both seem to have pronounced forehead...I wonder if the Kikuyu and the Zulu are related tribes
Is it? Here's a thread that will make you ear humble pie cool https://www.nairaland.com/2384265/beautiful-south-african-girls

1 Like

Re: Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 10, 2020
Saddamochieng00:
Some more of the Kenyan juicy ass

See better thing 4 d 1st pic. grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+) by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:26am On Jun 11, 2020
IronGalaxy:
The answer is a big NO! Kenyans tend to very bony.

Have you been to Kenya before?
Re: Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+) by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:31am On Jun 11, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Is it? Here's a thread that will make you ear humble pie cool https://www.nairaland.com/2384265/beautiful-south-african-girls

Do you have photos of curvy SA babes.

FYI east Africa has the most beautiful women. The women in your thread are all plastic. Take a trip to Ethiopia or Rwanda and see for yourself natural beauty. cool

1 Like

Re: Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+) by IronGalaxy: 6:47am On Jun 11, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Do you have photos of curvy SA babes.

FYI east Africa has the most beautiful women. The women in your thread are all plastic. Take a trip to Ethiopia or Rwanda and see for yourself natural beauty. cool
There are plenty of such pics on that thread. The fact that your asking me that and yet you telling me you've seen all the women on that thread and they're all plastic tells me you didn't even look at it.
Re: Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+) by IronGalaxy: 6:48am On Jun 11, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Have you been to Kenya before?
Don't need to go to Kenya too know that
Re: Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+) by jerryfunky(m): 6:48am On Jun 11, 2020
Africans in general ate blessed

By the way..

If making btw $1 to $15 on watching videos is not a bad idea then what are u waiting for..

Check my signature..

Its not a scam and u don't need any money to start....all u need is just data!!!!

Yes data!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+) by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:53am On Jun 11, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Don't need to go to Kenya too know that

So you see marathoners on TV and conclude that Kenyans are skinny.
Re: Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+) by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:58am On Jun 11, 2020
IronGalaxy:
There are plenty of such pics on that thread. The fact that your asking me that and yet you telling me you've seen all the women on that thread and they're all plastic tells me you didn't even look at it.

I viewed the first pages and I was not impressed. If we were to have an East African vs South African beauty contest EA will beat you guys hands down.
Re: Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+) by IronGalaxy: 7:00am On Jun 11, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

I viewed the first pages and I was not impressed. If we were to have an East African vs South African beauty contest EA will beat you guys hands down.
Don't start at the first pages, lol. Those were not posted by me. Start at the back, back to top. I can assure you cool
Re: Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+) by IronGalaxy: 7:01am On Jun 11, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

So you see marathoners on TV and conclude that Kenyans are skinny.
Lol, that's a stupid assumption about me.
Re: Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+) by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:06am On Jun 11, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Lol, that's a stupid assumption about me.

So how did you know that Kenyans are skinny??
Re: Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+) by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:11am On Jun 11, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Don't start at the first pages, lol. Those were not posted by me. Start at the back, back to top. I can assure you cool

Not bad... cool

The lady in the velvet dress do you have her contacts grin

4 Likes

Re: Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+) by IronGalaxy: 10:08am On Jun 11, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Not bad... cool

The lady in the velvet dress do you have her contacts grin
I told you cool keep scrolling up, by the time you are done, you would be totally converted

2 Likes

Re: Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+) by IronGalaxy: 10:09am On Jun 11, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

So how did you know that Kenyans are skinny??
because that's how they are. I'm not saying all, but the ones i keep seeing.

1 Like

Re: Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+) by JaceBlaze: 10:52am On Jun 11, 2020
If these pictures represent a majority of Kenyan women,and not just a select few,then I might say South African women have a fair competition here.But I don't remember the average Kenyan being this thick,so......

4 Likes

Re: Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+) by IronGalaxy: 11:34am On Jun 11, 2020
JaceBlaze:
If these pictures represent a majority of Kenyan women,and not just a select few,then I might say South African women have a fair competition here.But I don't remember the average Kenyan being this thick,so......
was saying the same

2 Likes

Re: Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+) by IronGalaxy: 11:35am On Jun 11, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Okay, I know everyone in Africa likes to throw a challenge to South Africans to prove something, so its cool my brother cool
Re: Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+) by Saddamochieng00(m): 11:44am On Jun 11, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Okay, I know everyone in Africa likes to throw a challenge to South Africans to prove something, so its cool my brother cool

grin grin

I need this babe's IG handle please wink

2 Likes

Re: Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+) by Saddamochieng00(m): 11:46am On Jun 11, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

grin grin

This one too cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+) by IronGalaxy: 11:50am On Jun 11, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

grin grin

So my friend, these girls aren't "plastic" anymore? cool
Re: Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+) by IronGalaxy: 11:50am On Jun 11, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

This one too cool
he he told you, SA got the sauce

2 Likes

Re: Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+) by Saddamochieng00(m): 11:57am On Jun 11, 2020
IronGalaxy:
he he told you, SA got the sauce

These girls got some fine skin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+) by Saddamochieng00(m): 12:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
IronGalaxy:
So my friend, these girls aren't "plastic" anymore? cool

Give me her IG handle already or do you want to enjoy the cake all by yourself
Re: Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+) by IronGalaxy: 12:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

These girls got some fine skin cheesy
A characteristic of south African women. Scroll on cool

2 Likes

Re: Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+) by JaceBlaze: 12:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
IronGalaxy:
was saying the same

wink Gbam
Re: Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+) by IronGalaxy: 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Give me her IG handle already or do you want to enjoy the cake all by yourself
oh I will in due time cool

2 Likes

Re: Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+) by Saddamochieng00(m): 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
IronGalaxy:
A characteristic if south African women. Scroll on cool

What makes their skin glow so wonderfully

4 Likes

Re: Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+) by IronGalaxy: 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

What makes their skin glow so wonderfully
don't know, probably the San ancestry and the climate

2 Likes

Re: Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+) by Saddamochieng00(m): 12:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
IronGalaxy:
don't know, probably the San ancestry and the climate

I gotta say am impressed after this rona I need to search for a mzansi beauty grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos / Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? / Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.