Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,278 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? (18170 Views)

I Have Got The Best Girlfriend Ever,so Proud Of Her For These........ / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Is My Girlfriend Ever Going To Forgive Me For Doing This To Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by bigt2(m): 5:09pm On Apr 14, 2013
If YES or NO, why
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by dopeJemi: 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2013
Yes, and I'm working towards it

because she was my first Love, stilL is and wilL aLways be + I stilL Love her

6 Likes

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by Darlenebabe: 5:46pm On Apr 14, 2013
yes, if he is worth it n not d abusive typr
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2013
Old things must pass away, forward ever backward never. This year is 2013, next year must be 2014.

11 Likes

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by Lagusta(m): 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2013
A dog can never go back to its own vomit...

Why must i go back to my ex?? There must surely be a reason for the break-up, and i surely dont want that reason to repeat itself again....

And like someone said "forward ever, backward never".........

6 Likes

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by bigt2(m): 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2013
Darlene babe: yes, if he is worth it n not d abusive typr
you must have known whether he is worth it before.. U nust have known his type!

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by bigt2(m): 6:51pm On Apr 14, 2013
Lagusta: A dog can never go back to its own vomit...

Why must i go back to my ex?? There must surely be a reason for the break-up, and i surely dont want that reason to repeat itself again....

And like someone said "forward ever, backward never".........
You can talk the reasons through, i think!

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by Lagusta(m): 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2013
big-t:

You can talk the reasons through, i think!

yeah, but if she is adamant and not willing to change, i delete her straight up... No time to check time meeehn...

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by bigt2(m): 7:27pm On Apr 14, 2013
Lagusta:

yeah, but if she is adamant and not willing to change, i delete her straight up... No time to check time meeehn...
sure and better that the dog and vomit thingy! cool human beigns can change overnight!
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by greedie1(f): 7:28pm On Apr 14, 2013
no
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by Lagusta(m): 7:35pm On Apr 14, 2013
big-t:

sure and better that the dog and vomit thingy! cool human beigns can change overnight!

grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2013
Yes but she hurts me big time so i dunno if a cheater can change anyway.
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by 190: 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2013
Kingscee: Old things must pass away, forward ever backward never. This year is 2013, next year must be 2014.

angry angry
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by Lagusta(m): 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2013
Dondav: LOL! Nooooo... But we do have $£X sometimes.. Even though we've got different partners!

thats what we call okafor's law!!!

9 Likes

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by kunmibola(m): 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2013
It all depends on the person in question but if its who I have in mind, yes I can date her!

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by bigt2(m): 10:08pm On Apr 14, 2013
gree-die:
no
why
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by bigt2(m): 10:11pm On Apr 14, 2013
kunmibola: It all depends on the person in question but if its who I have in mind, yes I can date her!
hiw can u have ur ex in mind undecided
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2013
No!!

She's an EX and she's meant to be a past and not the present

onto the next one
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by TrishaP(f): 10:47pm On Apr 14, 2013
gree-die:
no
This ur No carry weight. You sound from a bad experience/relationship.
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by bigt2(m): 10:57pm On Apr 14, 2013
TrishaP:
seconded! Speak ur mind and share the experiences baby! !!! wink cool
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by Scarpon(m): 11:48pm On Apr 14, 2013
it depends on how we broke up
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by greedie1(f): 11:51pm On Apr 14, 2013
big-t:
why
TrishaP:

lol...not dat. i can not date him again bcz d first tym was a mistake. we are destined to be great friends, not lovers. i love him, just not in a romantic way.he is awesome and ll make a lucky girl very happy...... im not that lucky girl.

one day he ll understand, until den... i miss my friend.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by 190: 1:25am On Apr 15, 2013
gree-die:

lol...not dat. i can not date him again bcz d first tym was a mistake. we are destined to be great friends, not lovers. i love him, just not in a romantic way.he is awesome and ll make a lucky girl very happy...... im not that lucky girl.

one day he ll understand, until den... i miss my friend.

but he sliced that punny didnt he embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by greedie1(f): 8:10am On Apr 15, 2013
190:

but he sliced that punny didnt he embarassed

no he didn't.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by bigt2(m): 8:28am On Apr 15, 2013
gree-die:

no he didn't.
i wish i could believe that! cool wink

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by greedie1(f): 8:34am On Apr 15, 2013
big-t:

i wish i could believe that! cool wink
hmm. watever

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by bigt2(m): 8:40am On Apr 15, 2013
gree-die:

hmm. watever
hmmmm.....wink
my doubt is based on the formula that if a girl says in her life, she had sex only twice, truth=2*7.
And if a guy said he had sex seven times, truth=7/2 loll tongue

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by greedie1(f): 8:52am On Apr 15, 2013
big-t:

hmmmm.....wink
my doubt is based on the formula that if a girl says in her life, she had sex only twice, truth=2*7.
And if a guy said he had sex seven times, truth=7/2 loll tongue
so if i say never, its 0*7 and dats still =0 ryt? lol

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by bigt2(m): 9:34am On Apr 15, 2013
gree-die:

so if i say never, its 0*7 and dats still =0 ryt? lol
grin grin
the possibility can never be zero! R u onila?? Sorry, a learner

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by greedie1(f): 11:25am On Apr 15, 2013
big-t:

grin grin
the possibility can never be zero! R u onila?? Sorry, a learner

did u skip math class? undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by 190: 11:30am On Apr 15, 2013
Gree die that guy sliced that punny don't lie to me embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Have The Biggest Ass On Nairaland / For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? / Photos: When Bae's Honey Pot Is Too Wide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.