Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Red Pill: Why She Should Be Your Third Priority, And Never Your First - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Red Pill: Why She Should Be Your Third Priority, And Never Your First (2914 Views)

How To Become A Woman Priority And Not An Option / Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. / My Red Pill Experience Sha! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Pill: Why She Should Be Your Third Priority, And Never Your First by PoliticallyInco: 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2020
It is quite interesting is it not? Allow me contribute to this.

It still fascinates me the way people try to live to impress a woman. Crawling all up to her, nodding in agreement with anything she says and being at her beck and call. It is a total lack of self esteem. A fellow human, born with arms, legs and a brain and then provided with a few different organs to produce and raise offspring, by nature. I have my life to live and she has her's. Why should I leave my goals and personal development and advancement because of female distraction?

Every man should know that first he lives for himself and no one else. That is the first rule as a man. Live for yourself, achieve your dreams and goals. Think big. Because this is first yardstick the society will judge you with/by. No one will see you and say oh he is doing alright because he has muscles, or because he can last 3 hours in bed, or because he dresses well. Well, such might initially deceive people, but the cover-up will not last long as eventually they will use the main and core parameter/yardstick to judge you. Which is "What have you been able to achieve as a man"?

After a man lives for himself he then considers his dependents, if any. Dependents who MUST BE unable to fend for themselves due to age (young children) or health (Aged Parents,relatives). It is after this he considers a woman. And even when he considers her she shouldn't become a burden or something his life rotates around. Someone says while I am chasing my dreams she will cheat on me. Oh well. It doesn't matter how and when I find out. It doesn't matter if we have 1 billion little children. There will be no reason to not end the relationship. I will spend less than 1 hour to end the relationship and continue chasing my dreams, building my business, achieving my goals and giving back to the society.

Chasing a woman and flooding ones mind with being with a woman is a total waste of time. Chasing a business is more interesting. Negotiating a contract is highly fun. Sucking up to a woman is a total waste of time and energy. And time is the currency we spend in life. All the fantasies going around about women and all that I do not believe in or see a relationship that way. I am too pragmatic and logical. I do not believe in "oh she is my soul mate". I do not believe that a woman is my "destiny" and she was sent from above specially for me. I do not share these stupendous idiotic sentiments used to garnish what a sexual relationship is between two people- a simple biological process to procreate in a pleasurable way. That is all there is to it. To me, there are more than a thousand women I can comfortably date and/or marry, and still live a long happy life enjoying the dating/marriage process. There is no "special woman" for me. If I am lucky to meet one of the thousand of women I can settle down with, and I am ready to settle down at that time, then lucky her. So why should I then bother about a woman?

While a man might share any fantastic sentiment about being with a woman-I don't, he should please focus on himself. If a woman comes along the way, he puts her way behind chasing his dreams and goals, he puts her behind this.

I also expect women to do the same. Focus on those dreams. They have brains and hands and legs and are not mentally retarded. They should also put a man last and focus on their dreams and chase these dream. Their respect will come mainly from financial independence. Anyone who feeds you and caters for you has put himself on a pedestal above you. Especially when the person knows you cannot do it yourself.

As a man:

1. Live for yourself and no one else. You are the real prize. You are the one who most likely will cater for her needs. That is if you have the time and decide to do so.

2. Have dreams, goals and aspirations you are constantly working towards. You will be judged based on these. What you have achieved as a man will be what defines your value. Constantly work towards financial freedom and independence.

3. The attention you pay to her, your friendship with her and your finances are not to be wasted freely just like that on a woman/women.

It is classic drifting for you to expend that much time, attention and resources on a woman. It is first to yourself and to your dependents (if any). Don't keep women as friends, buddies when they aren't related to you or they aren't your lovers. And even when they are, focus on yourself first. A woman will always crave attention from people. Don't spend your time joining the cheerleadrs team. Focus on whatever the hell you are doing. There are many people cheering for her already. You needn't join the bandwagon. A woman doesn't go about throwing her vagina everywhere. Why should you throw your finances, attention and efforts on women anyhow? Unless they are paying in some way to get little of it, one way or another. The woman should be the one dying for your attention. She should be the one seeking your validation.

9 Likes

Re: Red Pill: Why She Should Be Your Third Priority, And Never Your First by Zeinymira(f): 11:10pm On Jun 10, 2020
Whether you are male or female, your number one priority should be you and no one else. It’s important to focus on yourself before you can focus on others, relationship or not.

3 Likes

Re: Red Pill: Why She Should Be Your Third Priority, And Never Your First by stanliwise(m): 11:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
PoliticallyInco:

It still fascinates me the way people try to live to impress a woman. Crawling all up to her, nodding in agreement with anything she says and being at her beck and call. It is a total lack of self esteem. A fellow human, born with arms, legs and a brain and then provided with a few different organs to produce and raise offspring, by nature. I have my life to live and she has her's. Why should I leave my goals and personal development and advancement because of female distraction?

Every man should know that first he lives for himself and no one else. That is the first rule as a man. Live for yourself, achieve your dreams and goals. Think big. Because this is first yardstick the society will judge you with/by. No one will see you and say oh he is doing alright because he has muscles, or because he can last 3 hours in bed, or because he dresses well. Well, such might initially deceive people, but the cover-up will not last long as eventually they will use the main and core parameter/yardstick to judge you. Which is "What have you been able to achieve as a man"?

After a man lives for himself he then considers his dependents, if any. Dependents who MUST BE unable to fend for themselves due to age (young children) or health (Aged Parents,relatives). It is after this he considers a woman. And even when he considers her she shouldn't become a burden or something his life rotates around. Someone says while I am chasing my dreams she will cheat on me. Oh well. It doesn't matter how and when I find out. It doesn't matter if we have 1 billion little children. There will be no reason to not end the relationship. I will spend less than 1 hour to end the relationship and continue chasing my dreams, building my business, achieving my goals and giving back to the society.

Chasing a woman and flooding ones mind with being with a woman is a total waste of time. Chasing a business is more interesting. Negotiating a contract is highly fun. Sucking up to a woman is a total waste of time and energy. And time is the currency we spend in life. All the fantasies going around about women and all that I do not believe in or see a relationship that way. I am too pragmatic and logical. I do not believe in "oh she is my soul mate". I do not believe that a woman is my "destiny" and she was sent from above specially for me. I do not share these stupendous idiotic sentiments used to garnish what a sexual relationship is between two people- a simple biological process to procreate in a pleasurable way. That is all there is to it. To me, there are more than a thousand women I can comfortably date and/or marry, and still live a long happy life enjoying the dating/marriage process. There is no "special woman" for me. If I am lucky to meet one of the thousand of women I can settle down with, and I am ready to settle down at that time, then lucky her. So why should I then bother about a woman?

While a man might share any fantastic sentiment about being with a woman-I don't, he should please focus on himself. If a woman comes along the way, he puts her way behind chasing his dreams and goals, he puts her behind this.

I also expect women to do the same. Focus on those dreams. They have brains and hands and legs and are not mentally retarded. They should also put a man last and focus on their dreams and chase these dream. Their respect will come mainly from financial independence. Anyone who feeds you and caters for you has put himself on a pedestal above you. Especially when the person knows you cannot do it yourself.

As a man:

1. Live for yourself and no one else. You are the real prize. You are the one who most likely will cater for her needs. That is if you have the time and decide to do so.

2. Have dreams, goals and aspirations you are constantly working towards. You will be judged based on these. What you have achieved as a man will be what defines your value. Constantly work towards financial freedom and independence.

3. The attention you pay to her, your friendship with her and your finances are not to be wasted freely just like that on a woman/women.

It is classic drifting for you to expend that much time, attention and resources on a woman. It is first to yourself and to your dependents (if any). Don't keep women as friends, buddies when they aren't related to you or they aren't your lovers. And even when they are, focus on yourself first. A woman will always crave attention from people. Don't spend your time joining the cheerleadrs team. Focus on whatever the hell you are doing. There are many people cheering for her already. You needn't join the bandwagon. A woman doesn't go about throwing her vagina everywhere. Why should you throw your finances, attention and efforts on women anyhow? Unless they are paying in some way to get little of it, one way or another. The woman should be the one dying for your attention. She should be the one seeking your validation.
Omo you sit down write all this? Anyway nice write up. But I must warn it is advisable to behave predictable and sincere enough just as much as your partner. If your partner is truely loyal to you, please be also be loyal to such partner. I can spend 10 million on a woman who will spend such for me too. It doesn’t make me a SIMP. I am just applying the mirror effect strategy. Which is why it is advisable to marry someone that can mirror you. Aside the extreme part of your post. I agree with everything.

1 Like

Re: Red Pill: Why She Should Be Your Third Priority, And Never Your First by freethinker01: 11:49pm On Jun 10, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

VERY SHAMELESS IDĮOTS. undecided
Them plenty die, deleted my Instagram last year cuz I couldn't stand the level of simping there but kept my twitter cuz I follow some people I like to see their post, if not, I'd have deleted that as well.
Re: Red Pill: Why She Should Be Your Third Priority, And Never Your First by InfinityFabric: 12:11am On Jun 11, 2020
Just treat life like Operating system treats processess
- Critical/Real-time
- Very High
- High
- Medium
- Low
- Idle

I put her on idle.

1 Like

Re: Red Pill: Why She Should Be Your Third Priority, And Never Your First by Onlinebar: 1:27am On Jun 11, 2020
Boys don dey wise. Kudos
Re: Red Pill: Why She Should Be Your Third Priority, And Never Your First by hazard7(m): 11:40am On Jun 11, 2020
Omar09:

You just pop in and out like nepa this days. BTW I later downloaded that movie "the tao of Steve" pretty old, but very interesting. I learned a lot.
That movie is like the basic principle of game
Re: Red Pill: Why She Should Be Your Third Priority, And Never Your First by hazard7(m): 12:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
PoliticallyInco:

As a man:

Bro oil de ur head
Re: Red Pill: Why She Should Be Your Third Priority, And Never Your First by Omar09(m): 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
hazard7:

That movie is like the basic principle of game

I just figured.
Re: Red Pill: Why She Should Be Your Third Priority, And Never Your First by hazard7(m): 12:20pm On Jun 11, 2020
Omar09:

I just figured.
Try and read models by mark manson and mate by tuxer miller

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Wants To Talk To Me All Day Long On Phone. Pls Help! / What Could Be The Reason He Acts This Way? / My Compilation Of Funny Nairaland Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.