Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

How Father Impregnated 15-year-old Step-daughter In Akwa Ibom - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Father Impregnated 15-year-old Step-daughter In Akwa Ibom (656 Views)

Man Rapes 8-Year-Old Step-Brother In Ondo, Remanded In Custody / Pastor Marvelous Odalo Defiled, Impregnated 15-Year-Old Girl & Aborted It / Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injuries On 4-Year-Old Step-Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Father Impregnated 15-year-old Step-daughter In Akwa Ibom by ekirewrite: 7:31am On Jun 10, 2020
The Akwa Ibom State Police Command a 55-year-old man for allegedly impregnating his stepdaughter. Two other suspects were also nabbed for rape-related crimes.
A statement by the Police Public Relations Officer in the state, CSP Nnudam Fredrick, on Tuesday, said the 55-year-old man, Udo Esau, forcefully slept with his 15-year-old stepdaughter.

According to him Esau, an indigene of Odot 1 village in the Nsit Atai Local Government Area of the state, chased the victim out of the house when he discovered that she was pregnant.

Fredrick also said a 38-year-old suspected cultist, Ekemini Asuquo, confessed that he lured a 14-year-old girl with N1,500 to a hotel, where he forcefully had carnal knowledge of her.

Asuquo later collected the money from the victim and threatened to kill her if she reported the incident to the police.

Read More: https://topnaija.ng/how-father-impregnated-15-year-old-step-daughter-in-akwa-ibom/

Re: How Father Impregnated 15-year-old Step-daughter In Akwa Ibom by TUANKU(m): 7:38am On Jun 10, 2020
Give them very long jail terms. Animals in human skin.
Re: How Father Impregnated 15-year-old Step-daughter In Akwa Ibom by Hunchogee: 7:38am On Jun 10, 2020
Una no go.tire, trying to put Akwa Abasi Ibom in negative light no go work ok....stop posting stupid post
Re: How Father Impregnated 15-year-old Step-daughter In Akwa Ibom by FlordFlorez(m): 7:41am On Jun 10, 2020
Is this the new trend? Should i call this aftermath of covid19? Alot of abnormalities have turned normal. God help us..
Re: How Father Impregnated 15-year-old Step-daughter In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 10, 2020
Chei, which kin thing be dis na, we v not heal frm 80 cases of rape by fathers in anambra, now we r facing anoda 1
Re: How Father Impregnated 15-year-old Step-daughter In Akwa Ibom by Hunchogee: 8:02am On Jun 10, 2020
You go the post news for no other news media report and am in uyo I no hear this one... abeg delete that nonsense
Re: How Father Impregnated 15-year-old Step-daughter In Akwa Ibom by Yedebem: 8:02am On Jun 10, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:
Chei, which kin thing be dis na, we v not heal frm 80 cases of rape by fathers in anambra, now we r facing anoda 1
[/s]
Re: How Father Impregnated 15-year-old Step-daughter In Akwa Ibom by walteriyke: 8:08am On Jun 10, 2020
Dnt hurt them just keep them in jail and free them when ever arsenal fc wins the uefa champions league grin grin grin
Re: How Father Impregnated 15-year-old Step-daughter In Akwa Ibom by walteriyke: 8:09am On Jun 10, 2020
Hunchogee:
You go the post news for no other news media report and am in uyo I no hear this one... abeg delete that nonsense
its true
Re: How Father Impregnated 15-year-old Step-daughter In Akwa Ibom by Hunchogee: 10:12am On Jun 10, 2020
walteriyke:
its true
Which other sources do you have to back it up

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Scammed Of N500 And I Gladly Worked Away! / First US Federal Execution In 17 Years To Go Ahead / Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advice On What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.