Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State (15320 Views)

NAF Commences Recruitment For Airmen BMTC 2020 / Job Vacancy: OSRC Commences Recruitment Exercise (how To Apply) / Nigerian Navy Commences Recruitment Of Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by Sammy07: 11:32am On Jun 10, 2020
jimyjames:

You forgot the AFONJA vs FULANI war too bad you lost Ilorin to Fulani's

Afonja Vs Fulani war? Is that what they taught you doing history class in Nnamdi Azikwe university ? grin

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by jimyjames(m): 11:32am On Jun 10, 2020
Sammy07:

Rules for Amotekun

1. Non yorubas (igbos) who are jobless and lost hope in their region will be able to apply if they meet the following criterias;

a. Denounce the SE region and swear allegiance to the West

B. There will be no chest beating b4 or after operation.

C. Non yorubas (igbos) shud disown cownu

D. Igbos shud forget that Biafra exist.

E. Igbos shall be non commissioned officers.. No matter how many years they serve in Amotekun, they shall never attain the general position.. They are only meant to be sergeant for life.

F. Igbos shall be given amala n ewedu including their families.

G. Igbo governors and political leaders that wishes to be part of Amotekun shall be honored with inspector level grade.. grin. grin. grin

H. Igbo ladies, the pretty ones are only meant to be for their yoruba lords.... The dark n ugly ones should be passed to the Igbos....

2.. Other tribes are welcome to join Amotekun except hausa Fulani grin grin grin. grin. grin grin

Igala, igbira, SS are welcome.... They are welcome with open arms.....

The tribe of hatred and chest beating shud pls review those rules....

From the Human resources dept
Amotekun..... grin grin grin

Take the amoteken vigilante troops to kwara take back Ilorin from Fulani's, and lokoja in kogi then we will take you serious grin

Verbal warriors
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by osamz007: 11:33am On Jun 10, 2020
Supan:

Wow... Really? Please can you list your arsenal?

I don't do much talking, when we meet on the battle field
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by Sammy07: 11:34am On Jun 10, 2020
jimyjames:

Take the amoteken vigilante troops to kwara take back Ilorin from Fulani's, and lokoja in kogi then we will take you serious grin

Verbal warriors
jimyjames:

Verbal warriors

Say that again, this time looking at the mirror cheesy

Oloripelebe people grin

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by jimyjames(m): 11:34am On Jun 10, 2020
Sammy07:

Afonja Vs Fulani war? Is that what they taught you doing history class in Nnamdi Azikwe university ? grin

Go and take back Ilorin , all Yoruba's are afonjas grin
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by Asgard13: 11:34am On Jun 10, 2020
Sammy07:

Say that again, this time, look at the mirror grin. grin

See how you're sweating cheesy

I see Bayerebe brain and how ignorance and hatred have eaten deep in some ..

Reason why aboki call them Bayerebe’s...

It’s like peak... inbuilt grin
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by beauty7: 11:35am On Jun 10, 2020
IJOBA2:
HE IS A TRIBALIST
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by Sammy07: 11:35am On Jun 10, 2020
Asgard13:

I see Bayerebe brain and how ignorance and hatred have eaten deep in some ..

Reason why aboki call them Bayerebe’s...

It’s like peak... inbuilt grin
jimyjames:

Go and take back Ilorin , all Yoruba's are afonjas grin

Oloripelebe people grin

Type that again without crying grin
Eba people grin

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by DennisEche(m): 11:35am On Jun 10, 2020
Sammy07:

Rules for Amotekun

1. Non yorubas (igbos) who are jobless and lost hope in their region will be able to apply if they meet the following criterias;

E. Igbos shall be non commissioned officers.. No matter how many years they serve in Amotekun, they shall never attain the general position.. They are only meant to be sergeant for life.

G. Igbo governors and political leaders that wishes to be part of Amotekun shall be honored with inspector level grade.. grin. grin. grin

H. Igbo ladies, the pretty ones are only meant to be for their yoruba lords.... The dark n ugly ones should be passed to the Igbos....

2.. Other tribes are welcome to join Amotekun except hausa Fulani grin grin grin. grin. grin grin

Amotekun..... grin grin grin
Ok
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by Openbusiness: 11:37am On Jun 10, 2020
beauty7:

OK sir
Be doing OK sir like mumu. Indigenes ONLY. Is Akwa Ibom and Ondo same thing in your eyes? Unless you want them to use you and practice akoko juju grin
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by dododawa1: 11:37am On Jun 10, 2020
osamz007:
IF THE SALARY IS LUCRATIVE I DON'T MIND

I'M A YOUNG GUY OF 25 YEARS. I'VE A VAST EXPERIENCE IN MANY WARSgrin

NIGERIA BIAFRA WAR

WW2

WW1

PERSIAN GULF WAR

ISRAEL GAZA WAR

VIETNAM WAR

ABOVE ALL I'M VERY RELIABLE AND BRAVE cheesy

what of SPIRITUAL war.
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by worldclass68(m): 11:38am On Jun 10, 2020
osamz007:
IF THE SALARY IS LUCRATIVE I DON'T MIND

I'M A YOUNG GUY OF 25 YEARS. I'VE A VAST EXPERIENCE IN MANY WARSgrin

NIGERIA BIAFRA WAR

WW2

WW1

PERSIAN GULF WAR

ISRAEL GAZA WAR

VIETNAM WAR

ABOVE ALL I'M VERY RELIABLE AND BRAVE cheesy

And your just 25. grin undecided grin grin...

I'm slightly older than you, the only way I ever experienced nah "who handles the remote control " for our house cool cool
So I be war veteran too cool tongue
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by jimyjames(m): 11:39am On Jun 10, 2020
Sammy07:

Say that again, this time looking at the mirror cheesy

Oloripelebe people grin

Why not look at your torn tribal marked face in the mirror , people talking of a fight grin the cowardice evidence is marked of your face

Marks of Fulani slaves

Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by jimyjames(m): 11:41am On Jun 10, 2020
Sammy07:

Oloripelebe people grin

Type that again without crying grin
Eba people grin

Go and take back Ilorin from Fulani's , afonja verbal warriors grin
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by Sammy07: 11:41am On Jun 10, 2020
jimyjames:

Why not look at your torn tribal marked face in the mirror , people talking of a fight grin the cowardice evidence is marked of your face

Marks of Fulani slaves

You mean, Fulani slaves? grin

Can you type that again without crying cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by Supan(m): 11:42am On Jun 10, 2020
osamz007:

I don't do much talking, when we meet on the battle field

Am not your enemy nau... It's fula men and boko boys that you will meet in that Ekiti jungle.

Just devise how you will deal with them properly.
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by Fash20: 11:43am On Jun 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Too many security outfit and paramilitary forces for this country
Police dey there
Army dey there
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps dey there
Ametokun don join
Soon North go bring their own
Then south go drop their own

No body dey reason the huge amount of money we dey waste on this security outfit and forces Concerning their salary and other expenses
Na so so security we go dey use our money take dey do

honestly what you said is rubbish
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by Apos2(m): 11:43am On Jun 10, 2020
Here comes the raising action of the flaw of this network. 1. From 18-70 years of age.. the heart of 18-19 years old man will be too fragile to combat the task. while the heart of 65-70 years old man will be too weak to confront the enemies, having known that the corps would not be armed. 2. with just o'level certificate, it's obvious that this set of people would turn to be a tyrants, 'cos of low knowlegde of rule of law..they may not respect fundamental human right.. 3. i pray this network should not turn out to be like the set of the vigilantes we are having now
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by jimyjames(m): 11:45am On Jun 10, 2020
Sammy07:

You mean, Fulani slaves? grin

Can you type that again without crying cheesy

You lost Ilorin and lokoja to Fulani's, we lost none , who are Fulani slave , you torn faced men grin

Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by Sammy07: 11:45am On Jun 10, 2020
jimyjames:

Go and take back Ilorin from Fulani's , afonja verbal warriors grin

You mean they are Fulani grin

Oh, you said Fulani bears bola grin

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by lecturer50(m): 11:46am On Jun 10, 2020
beauty7:
Are females permitted to apply?

What of if a girl from Akwa Ibom state wants to apply?

But they say you calabar girls (Akwa Ibom and Cross river girls) are very cheap.
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by jimyjames(m): 11:47am On Jun 10, 2020
Sammy07:

You mean they are Fulani grin

They are all children of Fulani slaves afonjas grin
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by beauty7: 11:48am On Jun 10, 2020
Openbusiness:

Be doing OK sir like mumu. Indigenes ONLY. Is Akwa Ibom and Ondo same thing in your eyes? Unless you want them to use you and practice akoko juju grin

Thank you.
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by Sammy07: 11:48am On Jun 10, 2020
jimyjames:

They are all children of Fulani slaves afonjas grin

Oh, you mean, Kemi is a Fulani name grin

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by Horbar1: 11:49am On Jun 10, 2020
Where dem dey during lockdown when robbers were having a free day ?

Meanwhile we sell quality day old Chicks from reputable hatcheries across the country at affordable prices.

Check my signature.
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by beauty7: 11:51am On Jun 10, 2020
lecturer50:

But they say you calabar girls (Akwa Ibom and Cross river girls) are very cheap.

It is not true.

We are like every other tribe in Nigeria
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by Skmoda(m): 11:53am On Jun 10, 2020
beauty7:
Are females permitted to apply?
What of if a girl from Akwa Ibom state wants to apply?
madam, where you born in ondo state?
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by jimyjames(m): 11:53am On Jun 10, 2020
Sammy07:

Oh, you mean, Kemi is a Fulani name grin

They are all children of Fulani slaves stop crying

You son of a Fulani slave

Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by Azmanaty: 11:53am On Jun 10, 2020
timekeeper1:
Rules for Amotekun

G. Igbo governors and political leaders that wishes to be part of Amotekun shall be honored with inspector level grade.. gringringrin

2.. Other tribes are welcome to join Amotekun except hausa Fulani gringringringringringrin

Amotekun..... gringringrin

So you think you have sense?? Amotekun staff that will be paid 10k per month??
10k is what most Igbos use to stage a day drink in a local bear parlour. If you doubt me, ask madam Vee-boot for Ijebu-igbo.

So keep your Amotekun job. Its for afonja paupers
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by Sammy07: 11:54am On Jun 10, 2020
jimyjames:

They are all children of Fulani slaves stop crying

You son of a Fulani slave

This one nko grin

Is he also a Fulani slaves cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by Sammy07: 11:57am On Jun 10, 2020
Azmanaty:

So you think you have sense?? Amotekun staff that will be paid 10k per month??
10k is what most Igbos use to stage a day drink in a local bear parlour. If you doubt me, ask madam Vee-boot for Ijebu-igbo.

So keep your Amotekun job. Its for afonja paupers

Madam Vee-boot says, you guys only Carry gala come her side grin
The worth of the goods is not up to 5,000 grin

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by beauty7: 11:57am On Jun 10, 2020
Skmoda:

madam, where you born in ondo state?
No

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shell Is Recruiting / Invitation From M-P Infrastructure onikan. who knows this firm? / Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.