Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,950 members, 7,952,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:49 AM

Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State (15519 Views)

Ondo, Commences Recruitment Of Teachers / Job Vacancy: OSRC Commences Recruitment Exercise (how To Apply) / Nigerian Navy Commences Recruitment Of Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by Sammy07: 2:15pm On Jun 10, 2020
Rotentik19:
You forgot to add that he should endeavor to check his BP too. Yoruba haters are liable to die young and go to hell grin

True, you're correct grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by Sammy07: 2:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
Rotentik19:
Your history teacher owes you an apology for stuffing your head with falsehood.

That's what they taught them in nnamdi Azikwe university grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by Segunowolabi: 2:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
Am interested ooo, although i idey Lagos, I can as well show up wen d tym com in Akure, our Sunshine State. can we c d list of vacant postion of d corps pls.
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by Rotentik19: 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2020
Supan:

Leave am
Na today, Yoruba and loud mouths.

Mouths louder than guns and bombs.

Buhari will soon declare Python dance on Omotekun. By then he will be in Dahomey.
What did you just say ? Buhari declare python dance in the South West ?... I swear that will be the beginning of the end of Nigeria. Even his advisers will beg him not to try such. You don see madman spread mat sleep for express before ?
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by Rotentik19: 2:35pm On Jun 10, 2020
jimyjames:

Why not look at your torn tribal marked face in the mirror , people talking of a fight grin the cowardice evidence is marked of your face

Marks of Fulani slaves
It's obvious that the only reason you opened this thread is to express sadness that the Amotekun you thought was dead, has become a reality after all. Pele(sorry) your wailing has just begun. Your mate dey do better things, jealousy dey make you shit for pants....Look at how you are sweating... grin
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by Rotentik19: 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
Sammy07:

Madam Vee-boot says, you guys only Carry gala come her side grin
The worth of the goods is not up to 5,000 grin

@Sammy07 please show some respect to the Igbos. Every Igbo is a millionaire including the ones in Ajegunle & other slums of Lagos. Including the ones living in 'potopoto ritualists sad east region' , where grown up boys beat up their fathers for refusal to drop feeding money. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by engrchykae(m): 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
Itisallright:
Omoluabi lead others follow...

But 18-70 not atall, 18-55 is a goal...
there is a reason the aged was included.
At the battle of ohoba in 1968,the elders did their part,the youths did the rest.
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by jimyjames(m): 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
Rotentik19:
It's obvious that the only reason you opened this thread is to express sadness that the Amotekun you thought was dead, has become a reality after all. Pele(sorry) your wailing has just begun. Your mate dey do better things, jealousy dey make you shit for pants....Look at how you are sweating... grin
Me jealous of an ordinary vigilante group? I will only be jealous of amotekun if they march to Ilorin and sack all the Fulani's there and reclaim their land , Yoruba's are under a curse till they take back Ilorin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by Sammy07: 3:03pm On Jun 10, 2020
Rotentik19:
@Sammy07 please show some respect to the Igbos. Every Igbo is a millionaire including the ones in Ajegunle & other slums of Lagos. Including the ones living in 'potopoto ritualists sad east region' , where grown up boys beat up their fathers for refusal to drop feeding money. grin grin grin

They need brain formatting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by jimyjames(m): 3:05pm On Jun 10, 2020
Sammy07:

Me pe uzo and Si eba puo cool

What is and in Igbo?
tie?

Looks like I have turned to your imaginary Igbo girlfriend? Ask her grin

Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by Rotentik19: 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2020
Azmanaty:

The last time I checked, its afonjas that eats human beings and mine their skulls, wrists, etc afterwards. Stop pretending like u and ur household aren't doing it
Ogbeni Asthmatic, Clifford Orji too was Yoruba nau abi... You guys have an idea of everyone's history except yours. So you don't know that Igbos are carnivorous animals ?
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by Azmanaty: 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
Rotentik19:
Ogbeni Asthmatic, Clifford Orji too was Yoruba nau abi... You guys have an idea of everyone's history except yours. So you don't know that Igbos are carnivorous animals ?

Aturu, if u don't know, human beings are carnivorous in nature, but afonjas are cannibalistic in nature
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by Sammy07: 3:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
jimyjames:

Looks like I have turned to your imaginary Igbo girlfriend? Ask her grin

She's not my girlfriend, but babymama.

You be my guy nah, we no fit fight Abi.

Bia tie m obi grin grin

Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by jimyjames(m): 3:23pm On Jun 10, 2020
Sammy07:

She's not my girlfriend, but babymama.

You be my guy nah, we no fit fight Abi.

So we have afonjas in the north? My friend continue masturbating on pictures of Igbo girls online, till you make money you are too poor grin

Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by Sammy07: 3:25pm On Jun 10, 2020
jimyjames:

So we have afonjas in the north? My friend continue masturbating on pictures of Igbo girls online, till you make money you are too poor grin

Biko, Bia tie m obi

Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by jimyjames(m): 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2020
Sammy07:

Biko, Bia tie m obi

That's our son in-law, you can't be as rich as he is for 3 generations grin
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by Sammy07: 3:42pm On Jun 10, 2020
jimyjames:

That's our son in-law, you can't be as rich as he is for 3 generations grin

So Fulani is your son in law grin
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by kaytolee(m): 3:42pm On Jun 10, 2020
Na campaign Dem one use am do...
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by jimyjames(m): 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2020
Sammy07:

So Fulani is your son in law grin

Atiku is our son in-law same way as FFK

Any problem?

Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by Abbeyvic: 4:18pm On Jun 10, 2020
ikorodureporta:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/10/amotekun-commences-recruitment-ondo

If it were to be NNPC and oda good earning job, who will know about it? .. Now that its 50:50 between leaving and dead, the employment is thrown open!
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 10, 2020
osamz007:
IF THE SALARY IS LUCRATIVE I DON'T MIND
I'M A YOUNG GUY OF 25 YEARS. I'VE A VAST EXPERIENCE IN MANY WARSgrin
NIGERIA BIAFRA WAR
WW2
WW1
PERSIAN GULF WAR
ISRAEL GAZA WAR
VIETNAM WAR

ABOVE ALL I'M VERY RELIABLE AND BRAVE cheesy

Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by sofiscatedmoron: 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
timekeeper1:

U Wana apply too? Igbos... Sergent gringrin

Sergeant slowpoke grin
Noo, mr attachee by force
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by lecturer50(m): 1:59pm On Jul 01, 2020
Hunchogee:

Why will you say this to an innocent people why...
May God richly punish you and your family Amen

Me and my family are blessed.

God promised me that curse is he that curses me and blessed is he that blesses me.

May GOD forgive you.May GOD not curse you.May HE bless you and your family instead.

The bible says to bless them that curse us.

So i bless you.

It shall be well with you and every thing you lay your hand to do shall prosper.

In the name of JESUS CHRIST i pray.

Remain blessed.
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by lecturer50(m): 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2020
Hunchogee:

Why will you say this to an innocent people why...
May God richly punish you and your family Amen

Me and my family are blessed.

God promised me that curse is he that curses me and blessed is he that blesses me.

May GOD forgive you.May GOD not curse you.May HE bless you and your family instead.

The bible says to bless them that curse us.

So i bless you.

It shall be well with you and every thing you lay your hand to do shall prosper.

In the name of JESUS CHRIST i pray.

Remain blessed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / NAVY DSSC: How Tough Is The Training / How To Apply For Graduate Management Trainee At Biswal Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.