Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State (15322 Views)

NAF Commences Recruitment For Airmen BMTC 2020 / Job Vacancy: OSRC Commences Recruitment Exercise (how To Apply) / Nigerian Navy Commences Recruitment Of Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by sofiscatedmoron: 11:59am On Jun 10, 2020
timekeeper1:
Rules for Amotekun

1. Non yorubas (igbos) who are jobless and lost hope in their region will be able to apply if they meet the following criterias;

a. Denounce the SE region and swear allegiance to the West

B. There will be no chest beating b4 or after operation.

C. Non yorubas (igbos) shud disown cownu

D. Igbos shud forget that Biafra exist.

E. Igbos shall be non commissioned officers.. No matter how many years they serve in Amotekun, they shall never attain the general position.. They are only meant to be sergeant for life.

F. Igbos shall be given amala n ewedu including their families.

G. Igbo governors and political leaders that wishes to be part of Amotekun shall be honored with inspector level grade.. gringringrin

H. Igbo ladies, the pretty ones are only meant to be for their yoruba lords.... The dark n ugly ones should be passed to the Igbos....

2.. Other tribes are welcome to join Amotekun except hausa Fulani gringringringringringrin

Igala, igbira, SS are welcome.... They are welcome with open arms.....

The tribe of hatred and chest beating shud pls review those rules....

From the Human resources dept
Amotekun..... gringringrin

Cc: imhotep lzaa Azmanaty pazienza MinorityOpinion AhoadaRivers adadike afamed sarrki

Yoruba Muslims dream grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by jimyjames(m): 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
Sammy07:

This one nko grin

Is he also a Fulani slaves cheesy

That's our in-law grin every in-law to the Igbo's is treated as a son of the soil .
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by iqiq: 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by Hunchogee: 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2020
lecturer50:

But they say you calabar girls (Akwa Ibom and Cross river girls) are very cheap.
Why will you say this to an innocent people why...
May God richly punish you and your family Amen

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by Taye4j: 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
Emu4life:
The acclaimed Southwest regional Security outfit

Always resist the urge to shalaye.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by blakkydikky(m): 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
Supan:
For how long will Omotekun be recriuting. These people and cowardice sha.

If they continue like this, fula herdsmen will shift all their indigenes to IDP Camps.

"cowardice"?......No, we are not coward like Ojukwu,your hero that ran away with his family and left you people to get rotten away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by Sammy07: 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2020
jimyjames:

That's our in-law grin every in-law to the Igbo's is treated as a son of the soil .

grin. grin
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by Bigbishung(m): 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
osamz007:
IF THE SALARY IS LUCRATIVE I DON'T MIND

I'M A YOUNG GUY OF 25 YEARS. I'VE A VAST EXPERIENCE IN MANY WARSgrin

NIGERIA BIAFRA WAR

WW2

WW1

PERSIAN GULF WAR

ISRAEL GAZA WAR
Don't start what you can't finish
VIETNAM WAR

ABOVE ALL I'M VERY RELIABLE AND BRAVE cheesy

Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by jimyjames(m): 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2020
Sammy07:

grin. grin

grin grin afonja has nothing more to say ?
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by Odoogu(m): 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2020
tillaman:
I just hope they don’t end up doing something entirely different from the reason they were created!!
Criminals should pick Race at the mention of Amotekun both Juju and Fire power full ground

na correct prayer you talk so oo. power dey very intoxicating, make these ones no go join forces with police dey worry common man.
God help us all.
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by Skmoda(m): 12:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
beauty7:
No
i doubt if they will select you...for starter, you can't speak yoruba.
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by Kay25(m): 12:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
osamz007:
IF THE SALARY IS LUCRATIVE I DON'T MIND

I'M A YOUNG GUY OF 25 YEARS. I'VE A VAST EXPERIENCE IN MANY WARSgrin

NIGERIA BIAFRA WAR

WW2

WW1

PERSIAN GULF WAR

ISRAEL GAZA WAR

VIETNAM WAR

ABOVE ALL I'M VERY RELIABLE AND BRAVE cheesy

you are indeed a warrior from the world beyond an alien in men's skin
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by Sammy07: 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2020
jimyjames:

grin grin afonja has nothing more to say ?

You're inconsequential nah, and Oloripelebe. grin

Your head is flat so as your responses tongue

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

Yoruba Muslims dream grin
U Wana apply too? Igbos... Sergent gringrin
Sergeant slowpoke grin
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
Azmanaty:

So you think you have sense?? Amotekun staff that will be paid 10k per month??
10k is what most Igbos use to stage a day drink in a local bear parlour. If you doubt me, ask madam Vee-boot for Ijebu-igbo.

So keep your Amotekun job. Its for afonja paupers

Better than baby factory... Fulani is coming for ur land.... gringrin

Hope u can wield a gun?

Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by Azmanaty: 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
timekeeper1:

Better than baby factory... Fulani is coming for ur land.... gringrin

Hope u can wield a gun?

Isnt baby factory better than skull/intestine mining?
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
Azmanaty:

Isnt baby factory better than skull/intestine mining?

Skul mining better than eating ur fellow human..... Iyanma.. Did u no that ur marle n parle were eating by cannibals in ur village

Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by Azmanaty: 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
timekeeper1:

Skul mining better than eating ur fellow human..... Iyanma.. Did u no that ur marle n parle were eating by cannibals in ur village

The last time I checked, its afonjas that eats human beings and mine their skulls, wrists, etc afterwards. Stop pretending like u and ur household aren't doing it
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2020
beauty7:
Are females permitted to apply?

What of if a girl from Akwa Ibom state wants to apply?

Give it a try if you are a resident of Ondo state.
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by jimyjames(m): 1:27pm On Jun 10, 2020
Sammy07:

You're inconsequential nah, and Oloripelebe. grin

Your head is flat so as your responses tongue

Lol afonja grin ti o ba wa a aṣiwere
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by Sammy07: 1:31pm On Jun 10, 2020
jimyjames:

Lol afonja grin ti o ba wa a aṣiwere

Pure goggle translation. grin
Does not mean anything

It seems you love Yoruba language.

Come over, we'll teach you.
I si gini? grin
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by jimyjames(m): 1:35pm On Jun 10, 2020
Sammy07:

Pure goggle translation. grin
Does not mean anything

It seems you love Yoruba language.

Come over, we'll teach you.
I si gini? grin
Lol grin Emi yoo koo ede Yoruba
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by kponkedenge(m): 1:37pm On Jun 10, 2020
beauty7:
Are females permitted to apply?

What of if a girl from Akwa Ibom state wants to apply?

It is not even advisable to apply because of the heavy politics already involved..... And being an outsider makes it all the more impossible.

Forget oh, there's nothing like 'One Nigeria' in some job opportunities.
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by Sammy07: 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
jimyjames:

Lol grin Emi yoo koo ede Yoruba

You tried if it's not Google Translate.

Nye mu aka gi cool

I'll try and speedy up my learning in igbo language.
All thanks to some of your girls cool
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by wiseoneking: 1:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
timekeeper1:
Rules for Amotekun

1. Non yorubas (igbos) who are jobless and lost hope in their region will be able to apply if they meet the following criterias;

a. Denounce the SE region and swear allegiance to the West

B. There will be no chest beating b4 or after operation.

C. Non yorubas (igbos) shud disown cownu

D. Igbos shud forget that Biafra exist.

E. Igbos shall be non commissioned officers.. No matter how many years they serve in Amotekun, they shall never attain the general position.. They are only meant to be sergeant for life.

F. Igbos shall be given amala n ewedu including their families.

G. Igbo governors and political leaders that wishes to be part of Amotekun shall be honored with inspector level grade.. gringringrin

H. Igbo ladies, the pretty ones are only meant to be for their yoruba lords.... The dark n ugly ones should be passed to the Igbos....

2.. Other tribes are welcome to join Amotekun except hausa Fulani gringringringringringrin

Igala, igbira, SS are welcome.... They are welcome with open arms.....

The tribe of hatred and chest beating shud pls review those rules....

From the Human resources dept
Amotekun..... gringringrin

Cc: imhotep lzaa Azmanaty pazienza MinorityOpinion AhoadaRivers adadike afamed sarrki
All you think and meditate every moment is igbo. Wahala deyoooh.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by Rotentik19: 1:49pm On Jun 10, 2020
Supan:
For how long will Omotekun be recriuting. These people and cowardice sha.

If they continue like this, fula herdsmen will shift all their indigenes to IDP Camps.

Thank God you said "Omotekun". Ours is AMOTEKUN. So no cause for quarrel. grin
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by jimyjames(m): 1:59pm On Jun 10, 2020
Sammy07:

You tried if it's not Google Translate.

Nye mu aka gi cool

I'll try and speedy up my learning in igbo language.
All thanks to some of your girls cool

Poor afonja like you, who dash you Igbo girl,
I will never come close to a Yoruba girl again after my first experience, they are too ugly and dirty

obinrin ilosiwaju
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by Rotentik19: 2:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
jimyjames:

You forgot the AFONJA vs FULANI war too bad you lost Ilorin to Fulani's
Your history teacher owes you an apology for stuffing your head with falsehood.
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by jimyjames(m): 2:07pm On Jun 10, 2020
Rotentik19:
Your history teacher owes you an apology for stuffing your head with falsehood.
When I say afonja I'm referring to Yoruba not the man afonja grin
Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by Rotentik19: 2:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
Sammy07:

Say that again, this time, look at the mirror grin. grin

See how you're sweating cheesy
You forgot to add that he should endeavor to check his BP too. Yoruba haters are liable to die young and go to hell grin

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State by Sammy07: 2:15pm On Jun 10, 2020
jimyjames:

Poor afonja like you, who dash you Igbo girl,
I will never come close to a Yoruba girl again after my first experience, they are too ugly and dirty

obinrin ilosiwaju

Me pe uzo and Si eba puo cool

What is and in Igbo?
tie?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Invitation From M-P Infrastructure onikan. who knows this firm? / Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss / ‘60% Of Nigerian Graduates Are Unemployed’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.