Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update (6368 Views)

Don't Update Your Redmi Phones To Android 11 OS If You Don't Want To Loose These / Don't Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro in 2020 Without Seeing This Review (photos) / Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Jazzlite: 3:43am On Jun 11, 2020
Tinyemeka:

I updated my RN7 on Saturday 6th June. Been loving the added features I've observed so far. Ironically, the battery efficiency has also improved greatly. smiley
Lucky you!

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Crownedjon: 6:00am On Jun 11, 2020
Jazzlite:

Lucky you!
lol you are just full of hate,I have used their phones and never faced any issues
Last last you go dey alright.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by jamesope04(m): 9:25am On Jun 11, 2020
If truly the phone is giving you problem, I have someone who is ready to buy it. We all know the phone has second hand value. But if you are not selling, considering all the problems you are facing with the phone, then I will conclude you are in love with it.

Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Jazzlite: 10:46am On Jun 11, 2020
Crownedjon:
lol you are just full of hate,I have used their phones and never faced any issues
Well I am typing this with my redmi 2

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Joezik(m): 1:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
Jazzlite:
There are several reasons for this. It is common global knowledge that Xiaomi devices have been experiencing battery drain due to the miui 11 updates.. This issue is not limited to just a product from the Xiaomi stable rather it is a pervasive phenomenon across the range of xiaomi devices ....

The DEALBREAKER IS THAT XIAOMI HAS REFUSED TO ACKNOWLEDGE OR ATTEMPT TO FIX THIS ISSUE IN ANY WAY.
Cc
Wraith090

Your level of ignorance is more dangerous than covid19.

most of your pictures are 2019...only two or so is last month.

Either you are a Transision marketer or Xiaomi hater. there is no software without bug. You want to judge millions of Xiaomi phone ba3 with pictures not up to 100. GFY

2 Likes

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Jazzlite: 3:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
Joezik:

Your level of ignorance is more dangerous than covid19.

most of your pictures are 2019...only two or so is last month.

Either you are a Transision marketer or Xiaomi hater. there is no software without bug. You want to judge millions of Xiaomi phone ba3 with pictures not up to 100. GFY

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Jazzlite: 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
jamesope04:
If truly the phone is giving you problem, I have someone who is ready to buy it. We all know the phone has second hand value. But if you are not selling, considering all the problems you are facing with the phone, then I will conclude you are in love with it.

Good morning.
Selling not.

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Jazzlite: 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
Crownedjon:

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by talut(m): 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
lol is all I can say
Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Theoryx(m): 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
PrettyBunny:

Oh woooow!!! I can't believe everything I have just read!!! So, they have been deceiving us Oh wow!!! Thanks for exposing them bro!!!! I will never buy shitty phones!!! Wooow... With this, I am just convinced that....

I must get my Redmi Note 9s!!!!!!!

God punish transission.. Useless phones with outdated hardwares and useless helio p22 for 95k.. Nonsense post..

Stop embarrassing your ugly ass here and take your trashy post to somewhere else..

Nonsense upon rubbish talk..

Expose ko Exposition ni..
chai! U just finished the guy. Lwtmb grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Jazzlite: 4:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
Theoryx:

chai! U just finished the guy. Lwtmb grin
chai! U just finished the guy. Lwtmb

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Theoryx(m): 4:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
[quote author=Jazzlite post=90558277][/quote]
E pain am tongue

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by XOTHEHOST(m): 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
[quote author=Jazzlite post=90558277][/quote]op we never see your screen shot
Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Buzx: 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
Well.

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by surely22: 7:02am On Jun 12, 2020
LMAO!
y'all arguing with someone that couldn't sign in into his/her twitter account.
Awon Attention seeker!

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Jazzlite: 9:32am On Jun 12, 2020
surely22:
LMAO!

y'all arguing with someone that couldn't sign in into his/her twitter account.

Awon Attention seeker!
Now that you have signed into your twitter account... You're doing great. Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Glo Launches Dstv Mobile / New Airtel 9GB Data Plan For Just N3500 / Closest Look At Tecno’s Upcoming Phone With 5,000mah Battery Appear In New Leak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.