Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,987 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update (6380 Views)

Don't Update Your Redmi Phones To Android 11 OS If You Don't Want To Loose These / Don't Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro in 2020 Without Seeing This Review (photos) / Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by inspbado(m): 7:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
First time I'll be commenting on one of such threads; my redmi 8(4gb ram 64gb storage) is just 2months old and I absolutely love it!!! The phone battery's is a beast! Processer is fast and has handled all I've thrown at it. The op is obviously trying too hard to demarket Xiaomi but unfortunately the horse has bolted out of the stables and they can't stop the movement. grin ps: I was at Maryland shopping mall yesterday to help a colleague buy the redmi 8 from easybuy and the phone was sold out! Same with Ikeja mall, met a guy there rocking the redmi note 8 and the guy swore that his screen is unbreakable, cos the tin fall from one high place and he no break! Told him to sha be careful cos he might not be that lucky next time lol. But believe all the hype on Xiaomi phones, they're really good products

5 Likes

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Jazzlite: 7:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
more 2020

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Jazzlite: 7:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
inspbado:
First time I'll be commenting on one of such threads; my redmi 8(4gb ram 64gb storage) is just 2months old and I absolutely love it!!! The phone battery's is a beast! Processer is fast and has handled all I've thrown at it. The op is obviously trying too hard to demarket Xiaomi but unfortunately the horse has bolted out of the stables and they can't stop the movement. grin ps: I was at Maryland shopping mall yesterday to help a colleague buy the redmi 8 from easybuy and the phone was sold out! Same with Ikeja mall, met a guy there rocking the redmi note 8 and the guy swore that his screen is unbreakable, cos the tin fall from one high place and he no break! Told him to sha be careful cos he might not be that lucky next time lol. But believe all the hype on Xiaomi phones, they're really good products

you'll get served ...just wait
Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Jazzlite: 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2020
June 2020...

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Jazzlite: 7:52pm On Jun 10, 2020
june 2020 still

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Jazzlite: 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2020
today

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by UnclePrincipal(m): 7:55pm On Jun 10, 2020
Jazzlite:
june 2020 still
Bitch, you purposely searched for this.

Now ss this particular chat and post it. You think we be mumu for here. You went to look for pictures to post. Stupid human

2 Likes

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Jazzlite: 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2020

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Jazzlite: 7:58pm On Jun 10, 2020
morree

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Jazzlite: 8:00pm On Jun 10, 2020
UnclePrincipal:

Bitch, you purposely searched for this.

Now ss this particular chat and post it. You think we be mumu for here. You went to look for pictures to post. Stupid human
how's your husband?
Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by UnclePrincipal(m): 8:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
Jazzlite:

how's your husband?

How's your transformer bitch grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Jazzlite: 8:14pm On Jun 10, 2020
called mom by you? Great
UnclePrincipal:

How's your transformer bitch grin

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by TrebleChamp(m): 8:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
nightbuzzer:
its a lie ... Shame shame shame is a shame
ok
Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by UnclePrincipal(m): 8:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
Jazzlite:
called mom by you? Great

Keep hallucinating. Chai, see what addiction to Transision can cause. Just ss this particular chat you can't. Stupid and jobless pikin. Delete this thread, even your fellow transformer users would be embarrass by all these nonsense you're doing

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Jazzlite: 8:27pm On Jun 10, 2020
UnclePrincipal:

Keep hallucinating. Chai, see what addiction to Transision can cause. Just ss this particular chat you can't. Stupid and jobless pikin. Delete this thread, even your fellow transformer users would be embarrass by all these nonsense you're doing
Why are you so touchy.... are you on your period?
Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by UnclePrincipal(m): 8:31pm On Jun 10, 2020
Jazzlite:

Why are you so touchy.... are you on your period?

Who is touchy here, are you not the one going around looking for ways to defame a good product.

Meanwhile you finally upload your transformer grin

Broke as.s bitch

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Jazzlite: 8:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
UnclePrincipal:

Who is touchy here, are you not the one going around looking for ways to defame a good product.

Meanwhile you finally upload your transformer grin

Broke as.s bitch

Tell your boyfriend to freshen your life up. So you can afford a Xiaomi

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by UnclePrincipal(m): 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2020
Jazzlite:

Tell your boyfriend to freshen your life up. So you can afford a Xiaomi

grin grin

Not everyone is broke as you boy.

Btw,I don't have a boyfriend to freshen me up. Maybe you would introduce me to yours bitch

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Jazzlite: 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
tell momma about your predicament
UnclePrincipal:

grin grin

Not everyone is broke as you boy.

Btw,I don't have a boyfriend to freshen me up. Maybe you would introduce me to yours bitch
Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by UnclePrincipal(m): 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
Jazzlite:
tell momma about your predicament

Sure, but I don't have your mother number tongue
Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Jazzlite: 8:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
Thank you all. With my submission I have been able to expose and warn innocent people from getting stuck with the Xiaomi hype
Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by XOTHEHOST(m): 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2020
Jazzlite:
Thank you all. With my submission I have been able to expose and warn innocent people from getting stuck with the Xiaomi hype
Okoto meow meow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by PrettyBunny(f): 9:03pm On Jun 10, 2020
Jazzlite:

Oh woooow!!! I can't believe everything I have just read!!! So, they have been deceiving us Oh wow!!! Thanks for exposing them bro!!!! I will never buy shitty phones!!! Wooow... With this, I am just convinced that....

I must get my Redmi Note 9s!!!!!!!

God punish transission.. Useless phones with outdated hardwares and useless helio p22 for 95k.. Nonsense post..

Stop embarrassing your ugly ass here and take your trashy post to somewhere else..

Nonsense upon rubbish talk..

Expose ko Exposition ni..

6 Likes

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by PrettyBunny(f): 9:03pm On Jun 10, 2020
XOTHEHOST:
Okoto meow meow

Someone that is on crack..Rubbish person

2 Likes

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by DarkJeddi(m): 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2020
Generalnomercy:
The point: DON'T BUY ANY CHINA PHONE, THEY ALL HAVE A BACKDOOR
Backdoor to what?

Stop drinking the Cook Aid being served to you by the US.. angry

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by DarkJeddi(m): 9:34pm On Jun 10, 2020
Jazzlite:

I am no newbie to Xiaomi. Just wait. You'll get served!
You are no Newbie to Xiaomi?

And how come you are just suddenly being active on Xiaomi issue?

How many times have you ever posted ANYTHING about Xiaomi before? grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by jamesope04(m): 9:39pm On Jun 10, 2020
Jazzlite:

Now I'm back home. Note I charged the phone. Switched it off and left it at home. Removed all sim cards from it. Yet IT DIED

Good for you. This is my Redmi 7 screenshot down here
I've got someone who is interested. How much are you giving it out?

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Telvin7(m): 9:39pm On Jun 10, 2020
Jazzlite:
Ok guy ..
Please suggest a good and value for money infinix or tecno device.
Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by DarkJeddi(m): 9:41pm On Jun 10, 2020
nightbuzzer:
Oga stop saying this Bug is killing them . If its transsion ya all will come out to say trash na its your turn
Transsion does not push updates so why should they be bothered about bugs? grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by DarkJeddi(m): 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2020
10thElement:
SO that OP talktalk4u was right about too many bugs on Xiaomi and they are hiding it from nigerians with their paid fans . Last last the so called Xiaomi is trash grin grin grin grin
Haters..
They have arrived.. grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Jazzlite: 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2020
Telvin7:

Ok guy ..
Please suggest a good and value for money infinix or tecno device.
I would not touch either of those with a ten mile pole.
Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Jazzlite: 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
jamesope04:
I've got someone who is interested. How much are you giving it out?
Not selling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout This Super Smartphone That Costs Just #37,000 (picture) / NCC Urges Telcos To Be Fair On Calls, Data Charges / Old Popular Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.