Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,059 members, 7,818,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update (6351 Views)

Don't Update Your Redmi Phones To Android 11 OS If You Don't Want To Loose These / Don't Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro in 2020 Without Seeing This Review (photos) / Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by talut(m): 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2020
nightbuzzer:
Oga stop saying this Bug is killing them . If its transsion ya all will come out to say trash na its your turn
lol.. I rest my case
Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Randerl: 1:25pm On Jun 10, 2020
If you want to know how bad and stupid XIAOMI phone is ask Indain Users they will give you 1M reasons not to buy Xiaomi

Keep deceiving yourself.

Xiaomi has locked down Indian smartphone market.

Dream on.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by sunshineV(f): 1:29pm On Jun 10, 2020
OP is obviously a tecno user, his screenshots exposed him and he is also jobless to go back in time to bring back screenshots from months ago.

I'll advice OP to drink a lot of water, get some rest, spend time with your family and enjoy your "transformer" in peace grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by horlahwaley(m): 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2020
I dont know anything oo...but am using RN8 based on miui 11 and i do get 10hrs SOT...yes 10hrs SOT

2 Likes

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by myenvironalert(m): 2:25pm On Jun 10, 2020
sunshineV:
OP is obviously a tecno user, his screenshots exposed him and he is also jobless to go back in time to bring back screenshots from months ago.

I'll advice OP to drink a lot of water, get some rest, spend time with your family and enjoy your "transformer" in peace grin

Lmao cheesy Tecno transformer users keep disgracing themselves with their low IQ.
Why would you defend a phone you know reeks of mediocrity cheesy embarrassing!

2 Likes

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Denovan: 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
Xiaomi hasn't launch miui12 stable,
Moreover all I see here is a transsion bot trying to damage xiaomi reputation, mods should do the needful and ban op for misinformation

3 Likes

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Abbeylincson(m): 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
OP can lie, I get at least 10 hours of when charged to 90%.
I get frequent security patch update.

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by X0012(m): 3:20pm On Jun 10, 2020
Generalnomercy:
The point: DON'T BUY ANY CHINA PHONE, THEY ALL HAVE A BACKDOOR
When you say backdoor. How do you mean?
Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by RealEzee(m): 3:45pm On Jun 10, 2020
Jazzlite:

I am no newbie to Xiaomi. Just wait. You'll get served!
the guy told you it's his fourth Xiaomi phone and you're saying he'll get served still, lol you no get level o.
Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by edoairways: 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2020
Denovan:
Xiaomi hasn't launch miui12 stable,
Moreover all I see here is a transsion bot trying to damage xiaomi reputation, mods should do the needful and ban op for misinformation
Hasn't the xiaomite been damaging tecno's reputation?
Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Jazzlite: 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
RealEzee:
the guy told you it's his fourth Xiaomi phone and you're saying he'll get served still, lol you no get level o.
Yes with touts. I don't. Guess what? I don't care.
Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Jazzlite: 4:17pm On Jun 10, 2020
horlahwaley:
I dont know anything oo...but am using RN8 based on miui 11 and i do get 10hrs SOT...yes 10hrs SOT
The miui 11 of redmi 8 is different from redmi 7
Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Jazzlite: 4:18pm On Jun 10, 2020
sunshineV:

Funny. Let me call people who'll laugh for you... Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Denovan: 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
edoairways:
Hasn't the xiaomite been damaging tecno's reputation?
Transsion bot off my mentions
Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Jazzlite: 4:20pm On Jun 10, 2020
jamesope04:
Screenshot your"about phone" page, you couldn't. Definitely you are not using one. But your claim doesn't stop people from buying. Go to the thread store and check through the Internet market, you will see people clearing xiaomi deals every day. Maybe they are selling them to ghost.

Check offline stores, those without technical know-how are clearing other brands too.

But mind you, e get one time wey pampers dey reign as a sole diaper, but now, molfix, huggies and other brands don split market for them.

Good. I'll do that. Guess you'll respond to prove me wrong as soon as I do?
Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by gbadexy(m): 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2020
XOTHEHOST:
you dey lie abeg am using the same redmi note 7 i dey play heavy games like pubg cod steady steady no issue at all
I don't experience battery drain also.

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by RealEzee(m): 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2020
Jazzlite:

Yes with touts. I don't. Guess what? I don't care.
eyaa, lame,and you sound like an enlightened person, sorry I was too quick to conclude Sha.
Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by edoairways: 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2020
Denovan:

Transsion bot off my mentions
So you know what it feels to tanish a brand
Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by jamesope04(m): 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
Jazzlite:

Good. I'll do that. Guess you'll respond to prove me wrong as soon as I do?
Posting a screenshot shouldn't take you ages. Here's mine. Do same cos it's been hours you bragged about owning one. Or you are waiting for some neighbours who use one so you can grab a screen from them?

3 Likes

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Denovan: 4:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
edoairways:
So you know what it feels to tanish a brand
I don't feel shit, not everyone is as pained as you, transsion bot.
Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by edoairways: 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2020
Denovan:

I don't feel shit, not everyone is as pained as you, transsion bot.
You are the one that pained, always derailing tecno's thread on daily basis
Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by XOTHEHOST(m): 5:06pm On Jun 10, 2020
gbadexy:

ignore the troll he doesn't know what he is saying
Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Playermayweda(m): 5:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
This is my redmi 7a 4000mah,video, Browsing,1hr gaming,So if u want to post something pls show ur proof

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by johnshagb(m): 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2020
10thElement:
If you want to know how bad and stupid XIAOMI phone is ask Indain Users they will give you 1M reasons not to buy Xiaomi

Are the Indians using Tecno and Infinix? I'm sure they'll rip their hair out if they handle those devices cos using it can drive one crazy grin grin

Transion and xiaomi ain't mates

3 Likes

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Hermionegranger(f): 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2020
Jazzlite:
cool
Lol, You're screenshotting twitter posts from November and December 2019 when the initial updates from MIUI 11 were released to back your claims up. This is June 2020, let's see the latest twitter posts about MIUI. Do better abeg
Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Kennyflyair: 6:30pm On Jun 10, 2020
Normally, I don't comment on these kinds of threads conceived to mislead people.

But some people are gullible so let me point out what I noticed. The OP specifically searched twitter for bad reviews. I mean, he didn't stumble upon them, he went to SEARCH for them. Maybe that's y it's showing sign up and login in the screenshot.

The miui 11 that he is defaming is what I'm on. Please check out my battery usage below.

I own a tecno device apart from my xiaomi so please don't Call me a fanboy. Because I use xiaomi today doesn't mean I can't use other brands. They just need to compel me with the right specs and price balance.

Please don't mislead people. It's unfair to them.

Please don't quote me on this comment. Just wanted to speak my mind on this. I'm not looking for conversation.

5 Likes

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Jazzlite: 6:58pm On Jun 10, 2020
jamesope04:
Posting a screenshot shouldn't take you ages. Here's mine. Do same cos it's been hours you bragged about owning one. Or you are waiting for some neighbours who use one so you can grab a screen from them?

Now I'm back home. Note I charged the phone. Switched it off and left it at home. Removed all sim cards from it. Yet IT DIED

gbadexy:

Good for you. This is my Redmi 7 screenshot down here
Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Jazzlite: 7:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
Abbeylincson:
OP can lie, I get at least 10 hours of when charged to 90%.
I get frequent security patch update.
Talk to my phone's screenshot up there.
Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Jazzlite: 7:34pm On Jun 10, 2020
Hermionegranger:
Lol, You're screenshotting twitter posts from November and December 2019 when the initial updates from MIUI 11 were released to back your claims up. This is June 2020, let's see the latest twitter posts about MIUI. Do better abeg

June 5/2020! Now talk another thing

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Jazzlite: 7:42pm On Jun 10, 2020
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MTN Has Quietly Increased Its Data Allowances / Infinix Emerges Most Exceptional Phone Brand At Nigeria Technology Awards / Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.