Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,702 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details - Celebrities (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details (96719 Views)

Hushpuppi, Woodberry, Others Just Landed United States Of America (photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Hannah Awolowo's Burial Photos / Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by lagosrd: 7:19am On Jun 11, 2020
Salako01:

Waawu.....See how Nigerians have condemned the man without fair hearing. That is why we are in Nigeria. These other people will call him suspect until convicted. That is after he is given his time in court. Here, once police catch you, U are automatically guilty. Tell me, what is the difference between the attitude of these Nigerians and the SARS man who think all young men with an iPhone or laptop are into defrauding people grin

Same attitude with you who doesn't see anything bad in young people living this kind of lifestyle without any legitimate source of income .
They are fraudsters. Americans don't waste resources on petty thieves they go for the real one and to hell with fair hearing.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Casper21: 8:08am On Jun 11, 2020
somehow:
May likely be frameup

until he's proven guilty, I remain observant!

I don't trust the world nor the souls living within

I swear. Hushpuppi is too sharp and wise as u see am. He shall be vindicated at last
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Casper21: 8:10am On Jun 11, 2020
Someone said na private jet them go use fly Hushpuppi to America. Hahahah.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by peteroyeti: 10:14am On Jun 11, 2020
last last ...we will all be alright
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by abokikhalifa: 10:39am On Jun 11, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
For this Nigeria.... One way or the other everybody na scammer. See some people forming holier than thou up there.

Sympathizers like you will come with their usual write ups.

" why do Nigerians hate the downfall of their fellow man."

"#freehushpuppy"

"Nobody is holy"

"Now is the time to know who loves and hate you "
"Hush will come back strong and better"

Lol

Una never see anything.Fu*king thief's.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Suky01(m): 11:23am On Jun 11, 2020
gessica:
Hushpuppi's source of income revealed for the first time... The Gucci ambassador in in for a big one. safe trip to the US dear.

grin grin grin grin i find your comment so funny. Private Jet things
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Suky01(m): 11:27am On Jun 11, 2020
No pussy for the next 35 years embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Greensquard(m): 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
Clothingonline9:

Can I hv ur contact?

Dm me
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by SenecaTheYonger: 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
timesup234:
They are not bastards. The bastards are global capitalists imperialists responsible for your suffering. They have made you a fool to think you need to sell your labor or you will starve to death. Forbes billionaires should all be beheaded and their corpses burnt after pouring acid on them

I bet there isn’t a single original thought in your head.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Salako01(m): 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
lagosrd:

Same attitude with you who doesn't see anything bad in young people living this kind of lifestyle without any legitimate source of income .
They are fraudsters. Americans don't waste resources on petty thieves they go for the real one and to hell with fair hearing.

You just selected what you wanted to address. At no point in my post did I say I surport his lifestyle or whatever he did to make money. In fact I don't want to address it. Whether right or wrong, I don't want to go into that. But what I said is that people should not ore judge. This is very bad. Especially in Nigeria. Once they hear that U are accused of anything then the general thing is that you did it.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Surfondsystems: 2:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
Greensquard:

Dm me
Bro
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Clothingonline9(m): 7:31am On Jun 12, 2020
Greensquard:

Dm me
m
I can’t see your contact dm me
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by 007jbgb: 2:42am On Jun 13, 2020
Well Hushpuppi’s case is an arrest long overdue. Now let us talk about the real issue here, we like to prioritize things that doesn’t add any value whatsoever to our lives. Incase you guys don’t know the real problem we have in this our country, I will take the pleasure in addressing them one after the other.

1. Insecurity: I don’t know if you people noticed that on the same day the news broke about hushpuppis arrest, a total of about 70 innocent people were killed in the northern part of Nigeria by Boko Haram terrorists. Till this moment I still can’t find the news on the first page of any major blog. Just yesterday Sahara Reporters reported that about 603 acclaimed repentant boko haram militants will be released to join our society, still can’t find the news on any major blog post. While we hide behind our mobile phone keypads discussing irrelevant issues, hundreds of people are being murdered in the north by boko haram on a daily basis. There’s this video Tunde Ednut posted on his Instagram page of a guy that was shot point blank by cultist around ikorodu, till this moment even with the video being widely shared is yet to get attention of our dear law enforcement agencies. (We just watched and passed it on and life goes on. (For how long are we going to continue living like animals?). I urge you people to go and follow Vanguard,Punch,Sun e.t.c on any of their social media platforms and see for yourselves, our country is being turn apart day by day and we the youths choose to remain silent.

2. Jobs: Foreign investors are finding it hard to bring their businesses to Nigeria solely because of the stringent laws Nigerian Government passed. Investors now feel that their businesses won’t be protected if they are to venture into investing in Nigeria. About ten years ago, a lot of foreign manufacturing companies moved their headquarters to Ghana solely because the environment we have here in Nigeria is no longer safe for business. (Lack of power supply, lack of environmental control measures, e.t.c). Job offers these days are not based on merit but by “knowing people that knows who know people” even the qualified candidates are now set aside to take the duty of a gateman, while the unqualified candidates will be made MD,CEO,CTO, and so on. I will not even mention the condition of our educational system, Nigerians are now going to Benin Republic, Ghana, e.t.c for study purposes. In Nigerian universities we now have what is called “sorting” bribing lecturers, sexual predators, selling of handouts, cultism, admission is now by who settled the most cash. I implore you people to travel out of nigeria and see how other countries run their stuff ( I’m not saying all the countries are perfect, but c’mon we are below the crags). There are other things which I don’t have the luxury to mention, but the list goes on and on.

3. Government official/misappropriation of public funds: I know we all want to use Hushpuppi as the fall guy, but that’s not the case. Just recently EFCC boasted that they have recovered 5bn out of the 7.2bn the past imo state government embezzled, now ask yourself how that money will be spent. For the past four years we’ve been borrowing and borrowing to the tune of 27bn$, we and our future generations are being buried in debt. Just last three months CBN repaid about 4.2bn$ external debt, but as you all know the senate just approved another 5bn$+ now bringing us to where we are. We are now sourcing loan to pay the salaries of our politicians, fund their extravagant lifestyle, pay their wardrobe allowances, fuel their cars. Just so you know we are renovating the NASS building anytime soon, funds has been mapped out for that. In the midst of all these mess, we prioritize NASS renovation, we are here celebrating and cursing each other just because FBI arrested a fraudster that has been sucking US dry, after all these we will go back to our usual “suffering and smiling”. Most of the expensive cribs in England are owned by our past or present government official, cribs that Are worth millions of British pounds. Nigeria is bleeding and soon will bleed out. In the nearest future the main source of Nigeria income which Is crude oil will gradually fade out, ask yourself are we prepared for the rainy days at all. Orji Uzor Kalu is out of prison and all the charges leveled against him by the EFCC has been vacated by a judge, after all the looting. Nigerians where we keep our senses abeg? The way public funds is being mismanaged in Nigeria is very alarming, 2.2bn was spent renovating concord hotel(ordinary renovation).

Take a very good look at who we’ve been electing to lead us, we’ve been electing crooks, illiterates, clueless, fools, agberos e.t.c as our leaders. We can’t continue the status quo, it’s high time we take a step backwards and think again. There are a lot to mention which you people are fully aware of but I’ll have to stop here..

Conclusion: Hushpuppi is not our problem, in every society there are always those few bad eggs among us. We can’t continue to scream and point finger at the product of a very bad system. If we join hands together we can tackle the bad system together and by doing so stop 100s of potential Hushpuppis. Wether you like it or not many are on their way, you can’t blame this young kids many of them are just the mirror of the bad system of government we have in Nigeria. Take a good look at Indians, these people are the worst of worst when it comes to fraud they have scammed USA dry. Crimes ranging from threats, immigration fraud, call center scams, I mean they are just many. One Indian guy was convicted of Covid-19 relief fund scam to the tune of $10 million dollars, go on google browse Indians and fraud I bet you you will find a lot. This all being said doesn’t mean Indians should be written off, who runs google company today? Who runs most business in Nigeria ranging from construction, manufacturing e.t.c most of them are Indians. Our dangote company the sole pride of Nigeria employs more foreigners than Nigerians go and check stats. No one is even talking about that! Let us put hands together and condemn the bad system we have here in Nigeria and also find a lasting solutions to all these. Hushpuppi is not our business, let him face his sentencing if found guilty. We have things to deal with here in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by RuggedSniper: 11:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Popular journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has shared more details about the arrest of Instagram big boy, Ray Hushpuppi.

Taking to her verified Instagram page, Kemi wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBPs7l-lbsT/?igshid=hh4fx6yh59zq

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=040DwCnr358
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by liveyourlife007(m): 10:08am On Jun 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's life for you!
Everything that goes up must come down..
Everything that has a beginning, has an end..
Just be on the Right side of Life..
Never Envy anyone!
Never soil your Hands in any way or Format
Walk with GOD and involve HIM in the works of your Hands..
HE will Bless and Increase you at the right time..
And HIS Blessings Comes with Absolute Peace and Rest
Confam

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Mexzie(m): 10:15am On Jun 23, 2020
Dear Nairalanders,

Please HELP, my 2yrs old son developed Aplastic Anemia which has now advanced, we have spent lots of money managing his health, but now we need to do a bone marrow replacement surgery in India which is the cure for this ailment or else he will die within months as it is now advanced.
We don't have the money to cover for the cost, please your kind contributions will be highly appreciated to raise the funds needed, about 5 million naira is needed.

My bank details:
Access Bank

My phone number is: 08057130127 in case you want to reach me, it's also on WhatsApp.

Thank you for your anticipated support

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant / Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool / Bodybuilder, Joanna Thomas Dies At 43

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.