Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details - Celebrities (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details (96693 Views)

Hushpuppi, Woodberry, Others Just Landed United States Of America (photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Hannah Awolowo's Burial Photos / Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 10, 2020
shawnfamous:
Why do u think so?

Sm1 saying hushpuppy fraud activities hasn't damaged people's livelihood is a complete disaster of a person

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by hammer3: 7:41pm On Jun 10, 2020
Invictus Obi Vs Hushpuppi: proof of Tribalism Against The Igbos in Nigeria by Edoloaded: 3:11pm
Check the difference between these two trends on twitter

The first one happened when Invictus Obi was arrested for fraud by the Fbi.

While the second one has to do with Hushpuppi being arrested by interpol.

You can see that during Invictus Obi time, instead of his name trending nigerians decided to shame his tribe which is Igbo

Now in hushpuppi case instead of also doing the same thing they did to obi they decided to leave his tribe out of it, which happens to be Yoruba simply because most of the influencers on twitter are either Yoruba or Hausa or from a tribe that hate Igbos.

This message is a fact I'm not making any baseless claim. You can confirm on twitter..

All I want is for NIGERIA to be one.. Equality

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by hammer3: 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2020
WHERE IS ABIKE DABIRI AND HER TWITTER HANDLE TO TELL THE WORLD HOW YORUBA GIVE NIGERIA A BAD NAME.

APC TRIBALIST IN GOVERNMENT.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by GlenChestnut: 8:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ask God for wisdom so you can understand what people post. On the international scene, whatever illegal/evil act staged by any Nigerian poses a threat to your international applications as a legit Nigerian. Before you open your mouth talk anyhow, seek caution and apply Sunday Oliseh.
shawnfamous:
The bastards say make u no work? abi the bastard collect ur job?? no come here dey blame another person lifestyle because of your condition o.. dem fit no dey get their money through honest means, which is bad, but mk u come dey ridicule the subject " bastards " is wrong .

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by shawnfamous(m): 8:10pm On Jun 10, 2020
GlenChestnut:
Ask God for wisdom so you can understand what people post. On the international scene, whatever illegal/evil act staged by any Nigerian poses a threat to your international applications as a legit Nigerian. Before you open your mouth talk anyhow, seek caution and apply Sunday Oliseh.
maybe u didn't understand what I wrote
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Barney001: 8:27pm On Jun 10, 2020
opebiboy:
So who is going to arrest white people for stealing from Africa for over 1000 years?
STFU!!!!

Continue blaming the white people.... Las Las na your type go dey salivate if them offer you visa...
undecided
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by causimalbarka(m): 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
LesbianBoy:
But meeeeen!!!

Hushpuppi is one of the yahoo boys that really enjoyed his yahoo money to the fullest.

He balled no be small. Just wondering what will be going through his mind lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Forget that thing, them go release am very soon
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by LesbianBoy(m): 9:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
LyfeJennings:

I once shared a space with him at Quilox. All the pretty girls were all over him. I doubt if he spent money that night. Every baller wanted to be associated with him. He was very calm. That night was Epic. As I dey type, I still dey see the night. Make I no lie. He hail me self o but mehnnnnnn, insecurity wan kill me where I dey with my 1k powerhorse.

That should be in 2015 before fame I guess? Because baba has not been in the country since then! grin
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by LesbianBoy(m): 9:02pm On Jun 10, 2020
causimalbarka:

Forget that thing, them go release am very soon

Same thing we said for otunba cash o! It's been 2 years and dem still never release am!

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
Davida33:

I am not into fraud but we Nigeria's are hypocrite, we celebrate politicians that steal and we vote them into office but we criticize Yahoo boys.

You are right bro. That the politicians looted and are still looting the nation dry.

And you know what the looting continues till the end of the world. But that does not say everyone of us should join them in the looting or denting the image of the country. No.

If you have never gone out of Naija, you will not feel the effect of the image denting.

In my earlier post, I mentioned that I was in SA years back. I was actually there for business.

Now see what the bad image of Naija did to me. I have gone round for like three weeks and my products were not appreciated. I was wondering what was going on.

Now at a Mall around Rosebank. I entered a gallery and it was owned by a white. He asked for my portfolio and I showed him. He loved my works and as he opened each leave of the portfolio he was saying "Wow, wow, these are nice, man. Wow!" and I was so sure at last I have got a place.

Do you know what happened?

He asked. "Where are you from" if I had known I should have said Kenya of Burundi or even Ethopia. grin

But I was proud of my country. So I replied him "Nigeria" omo! immediately he heard ,Nigeria. The man stood up and said "Oh! I am sorry we don't deal with guys from west Africa. And he was walking me to the door just like that. He was not ready to hear anything again. We got to the door and he said " Bye!" My heart sank!

Do you know he said west Africa because he did not want to say Nigeria?

If you hear the comments of people outside the shores of Naija about Nigerians, you will feel sorry for the green passport.

So, long story.

Bottom line is, two wrongs don't make a right. It is affecting us all. You will travel out one day and understand what I am saying.

Remain blessed.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
These are the IDIOTS giving us bad names and making VISAS hard for other well meaning Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by xpool(m): 9:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
shawnfamous:
The bastards say make u no work? abi the bastard collect ur job?? no come here dey blame another person lifestyle because of your condition o.. dem fit no dey get their money through honest means, which is bad, but mk u come dey ridicule the subject " bastards " is wrong .
Wetin com dey pepper you?
"Bastards" and "dem fit no get their through honest means honest means, which is bad"... what is the difference? Nigerians ehh, always schizophrenic

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by opeey(m): 9:35pm On Jun 10, 2020
gessica:
Hushpuppi's source of income revealed for the first time... The Gucci ambassador in in for a big one. safe trip to the US dear.
thanks jare.. I could remember when I said it here some years back that this people with no genuine income are not what celebrating, some block head where attacking me. I hope they can see how there mentor is been caught for real now.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by flyingpig: 9:36pm On Jun 10, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
If you see how difficult it is for people in America to pay me money after I finish thier jobs ehh. And it's because of this. My clients often wonder why it's easier to pay a Kenyan freelancer than a Nigerian freelancer. Money that will take 5 days to reach my account will take less than 30 seconds to enter a Kenyan's account. Ordinary Kenya?

It's because of people like this oh. Some of my clients, the banks will even blocked their account just for trying to pay me my money. They will have to call and confirm that it's a legit transaction and they've not been hacked or scammed.

Nigeria has a very very very bad name abroad.

Boss, show me way around Upwork or still, run some jobs to me let me handle na.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Salako01(m): 9:56pm On Jun 10, 2020
Righteousness89:

That's life for you!

Everything that goes up must come down..

Everything that has a beginning, has an end..

Just be on the Right side of Life..

Never Envy anyone!

Never soil your Hands in any way or Format

Walk with GOD and involve HIM in the works of your Hands..

HE will Bless and Increase you at the right time..

And HIS Blessings Comes with Absolute Peace and Rest

Waawu.....See how Nigerians have condemned the man without fair hearing. That is why we are in Nigeria. These other people will call him suspect until convicted. That is after he is given his time in court. Here, once police catch you, U are automatically guilty. Tell me, what is the difference between the attitude of these Nigerians and the SARS man who think all young men with an iPhone or laptop are into defrauding people grin

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Davida33: 10:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

You are right bro. That the politicians looted and are still looting the nation dry.

And you know what the looting continues till the end of the world. But that does not say everyone of us should join them in the looting or denting the image of the country. No.

If you have never gone out of Naija, you will not feel the effect of the image denting.

In my earlier post, I mentioned that I was in SA years back. I was actually there for business.

Now see what the bad image of Naija did to me. I have gone round for like three weeks and my products were not appreciated. I was wondering what was going on.

Now at a Mall around Rosebank. I entered a gallery and it was owned by a white. He asked for my portfolio and I showed him. He loved my works and as he opened each leave of the portfolio he was saying "Wow, wow, these are nice, man. Wow!" and I was so sure at last I have got a place.

Do you know what happened?

He asked. "Where are you from" if I had known I should have said Kenya of Burundi or even Ethopia. grin

But I was proud of my country. So I replied him "Nigeria" omo! immediately he heard ,Nigeria. The man stood up and said "Oh! I am sorry we don't deal with guys from west Africa. And he was walking me to the door just like that. He was not ready to hear anything again. We got to the door and he said " Bye!" My heart sank!

Do you know he said west Africa because he did not want to say Nigeria?

If you hear the comments of people outside the shores of Naija about Nigerians, you will feel sorry for the green passport.

So, long story.

Bottom line is, two wrongs don't make a right. It is affecting us all. You will travel out one day and understand what I am saying.

Remain blessed.
One love bro
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Clothingonline9(m): 11:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
Greensquard:
Met this dude once in dubai and i chook am yarn like joke,i remember telling him bros u don turn celeb o do easy make u no draw unnecessary heat come our side wey want to be like u when we grow up sha..i think say the mumu go code say i dey tell am make him calm down but still e no hear,see am now..u can only last in this game when u stay cool headed and eat codedly..sometimes i wonder how God helps some of us to still be sane cos the truth is that e get some kind money wey u go touch and u go just MAD naturally come begin believe say u be mini god and untouchables thus showing urself anyhow..Anyway guys make this money o but at the same time be wise,its all about the greens fam.
Can I hv ur contact?
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by CurvyDestiny7: 11:37pm On Jun 10, 2020
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by SenecaTheYonger: 11:37pm On Jun 10, 2020
flyingpig:

Boss, show me way around Upwork or still, run some jobs to me let me handle na.

I don't use upwork or Fiverr anymore. I work direct with clients.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by studentofTruth: 11:45pm On Jun 10, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

I don't use upwork or Fiverr anymore. I work direct with clients.

I sent you a DM bro. Please I need to get one or two ideas on how to move my freelancing career to the next level.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by PremierGuy(m): 11:48pm On Jun 10, 2020
If this story is true or not, hushpuppy and the dubai boys have lost value. All world have seen them for who they really are - big time fraudsters.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by yuswrld20(m): 12:01am On Jun 11, 2020
dem go flog them ehn
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by pooozeee(m): 12:01am On Jun 11, 2020
Those two numbers below are fraudster

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Muchmore024: 12:03am On Jun 11, 2020
foleskay:
Ori e baje
o ti fi ori ja ile agbon
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Crayfish09: 12:03am On Jun 11, 2020
shawnfamous:

You are not into online business that's why you are typing this rubbish. Most Nigerians are blacklisted on so many international sites. On Fiverr it takes luck to succeed as a Nigerian. PayPal currently does not even let Nigerians to receive money, thus affecting our ability to do business on ebooks sites like Smashwords. These useless people are wrecking the image of Nigerians.

In one of our kdp Facebook groups, I was building a steady relationship with a nice Canadian guy. The moment I revealed my nationality to him, the guy unfriended me.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by okenwa216(m): 12:34am On Jun 11, 2020
Buy and sell Btc and Eth in bits and Bulk at the best rate.
Also selling Skrill, Neteller

WhatsApp or call

https:///2347069014439
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by shawnfamous(m): 12:42am On Jun 11, 2020
Crayfish09:

You are not into online business that's why you are typing this rubbish. Most Nigerians are blacklisted on so many international sites. On Fiverr it takes luck to succeed as a Nigerian. PayPal currently does not even let Nigerians to receive money, thus affecting our ability to do business on ebooks sites like Smashwords. These useless people are wrecking the image of Nigerians.

In one of our kdp Facebook groups, I was building a steady relationship with a nice Canadian guy. The moment I revealed my nationality to him, the guy unfriended me.
lol no vex.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by shawnfamous(m): 12:48am On Jun 11, 2020
xpool:

Wetin com dey pepper you?
"Bastards" and "dem fit no get their through honest means honest means, which is bad"... what is the difference? Nigerians ehh, always schizophrenic
no vex bros
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by LyfeJennings(m): 1:23am On Jun 11, 2020
LesbianBoy:

That should be in 2015 before fame I guess? Because baba has not been in the country since then! grin

It was around 2016
He was famous then also
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Jaspaman: 2:07am On Jun 11, 2020
hammer3:

If Nigeria make mistake 2015, is it mistake again 2019 or resultant effect of 2015 mistake.

Make Army take over this APC government.

I cannot see any benefit from Buhari and APC rule.

Nigerians will all die of poverty, if coronavirus no finish them.

Buhari and APC is a mistake we have suffered enough.

Facts
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by pretydiva(f): 2:17am On Jun 11, 2020
foleskay:

Gbe enu e soun. Who told you theyre going to prison. You know nothing kid

OK Adult
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by lagosrd: 7:11am On Jun 11, 2020
They think the US secret service are sleeping or might have forgotten .Thus now confirms the adage that says "KO si asegbe , asepamo lowa"
Meaning that you cannot do anything and get away with it, it can only be forgotten for a while .

When I see young guys spending and living flashy lives as such am quite sure that money doesn't come with sweat . Even Dangote doesn't behave that way. But you what they will tag you enemies of progress.

I wish them the very best on their new appointment in America.that is if they return in this decade.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool / Bodybuilder, Joanna Thomas Dies At 43 / Kidd Waya Steps Out In Style With His Security Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.