Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details (96621 Views)

Hushpuppi, Woodberry, Others Just Landed United States Of America (photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Hannah Awolowo's Burial Photos / Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Aldebaran(m): 12:24pm On Jun 10, 2020
grin
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by FlordFlorez(m): 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2020
Hanty kemi kemo.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by NaijadrivaCars: 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2020
Eyan wire wire.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by timesup234: 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2020
Made4naijalove:
This bastards will not allow innocent Nigeria’s with legit job have the way, they have paint us black
They are not bastards. The bastards are global capitalists imperialists responsible for your suffering. They have made you a fool to think you need to sell your labor or you will starve to death. Forbes billionaires should all be beheaded and their corpses burnt after pouring acid on them

24 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 10, 2020
Once you are EXTRADITED to the US for any crime, you are as good as gone. Go and ask world famous billionaire drug kingpins like El Chapo etc. Hushpuppi is gone forever.

40 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by waynejesus: 12:27pm On Jun 10, 2020
You should not have gone this far nah hush puppy... US they para this time ooo

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Roman7(m): 12:27pm On Jun 10, 2020
somehow:
May likely be frameup

until he's proven guilty, I remain observant!

I don't trust the world nor the souls living within

which other proof u want?.......if zlatan, jago, Alhaji floating, eBay carder, opa6ix n Co like make dem no calm down....

10 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by freeDR(m): 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2020
shawnfamous:
The bastards say make u no work? abi the bastard collect ur job?? no come here dey blame another person lifestyle because of your condition o.. dem fit no dey get their money through honest means, which is bad, but mk u come dey ridicule the subject " bastards " is wrong .
Someone must be enormously stupid not to know that these fraudsters are one of the reasons Nigerians are treated with disdain and disrespect overseas.

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2020
They are gone

Like that Forbes guy

10 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Beedude(m): 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2020
Lolz. Reward of Scam.

I still think Naija is safer for Yahoo guys than abroad. U can bribe ur way out just like Uzor Kalu recently did.

Even Pablo Escobar preferred death to being extradicted.

There is nothing as good as making ur money and having a good job or business to back it up.
Peace of mind alone is more than money.

When u make money thru scam, u will be scared of VIGILANTE, SARS, MOPOL, NPF, MILITARY, IMMIGRATION, LASMA, VIO, EFCC, SSS, INTERPOL, NDLEA, NAIF, DSS, FBI, ASSASSINS. Etc

NO SHORTCUT TO SUCCESS.

THERE IS ALWAYS DIGNITY IN LABOUR

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by DModeCntStopMe: 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2020
grin

Omo e don be for this guy

Other low budget fraudsters take note

8 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by GeneralPula: 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2020
undecided
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2020
shawnfamous:
The bastards say make u no work? abi the bastard collect ur job?? no come here dey blame another person lifestyle because of your condition o.. dem fit no dey get their money through honest means, which is bad, but mk u come dey ridicule the subject " bastards " is wrong .

What's this one saying , do you know how many legit online companies have blocked Nigerian from using them because of people like hushpuppy

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2020
Walk down to Wells Fargo then ran to Chase✔️
We live in the Bank � niggas don't do fraud

It's kinda fuxked the whole Police Force after their as$ can't see that
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by omooba969(m): 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2020
Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy TIMAYA right now...

20 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by daddytime(m): 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2020
I prophesied about it on this thread over a year ago. https://www.nairaland.com/5145997/mr-woodberry-nigerian-money-more#90516621

No surprises here, it is the expected end of every lazy being who thinks he can get rich quick by not breaking a sweat legitimately.

It happened to me, and so many others before and after me. That is why today, we preach for the youths to stop glorifying, worshipping, and seeing these idiots with their political rogue fathers as role models.

He said he was a into real estate, according to a tweeter user, the FBI just wants to show him a room to "cell".

Lazy idiots.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by chlowi(f): 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2020
its been a long time coming ........HushPappi finally got hit....Interpol aint Efcc oo

7 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by armadeo(m): 12:31pm On Jun 10, 2020
PureGoldh:
Money na better blood tonic

Lol
If you eat well all this blood tonic you wont need unless you are sick

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by joey150(m): 12:31pm On Jun 10, 2020
How the hell is it a dark day in Nigeria?

Because two fraudsters were arrested? You must be nuts.

From where I stand, it's a perfectly fine day.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Nickshrapnel: 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2020
If truly they were picked up for fraud, may we witness more of it grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by idonhammer: 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2020
Mind your business son,hushpuppi is not the cause of your hardship.

Made4naijalove:
This bastards will not allow innocent Nigeria’s with legit job have the way, they have paint us black

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Boredasf: 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2020
shocked cry
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Karlifate: 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2020
When you are always trying too hard to prove a point with your money, then live with the consequences that comes with it.

8 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by JBoss25(m): 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
E don happen, hushpuppi is gone for good
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
I won't believe this is real until proven guilty. all this cut and join media men and women
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by martineverest(m): 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
I remember this insurance scam by a Nigerian that was reported 3 weeks ago ...a nairalander argued that it was a conspiracy theory against Nigeria

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by idonhammer: 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
Mechie onu gi there.

gessica:
Hushpuppi's source of income revealed for the first time... The Gucci ambassador in in for a big one. safe trip to the US dear.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
freeDR:

Someone must be enormously stupid not to know that these fraudsters are one of the reasons Nigerians are treated with disdain and disrespect overseas.

I wonder why he was defending them so vigorously? grin

13 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by dominique(f): 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
Righteousness89:

That's life for you!

Everything that goes up must come down..

Everything that has a beginning, has an end..

Just be on the Right side of Life..

Never Envy anyone!

Never soil your Hands in any way or Format

Walk with GOD and involve HIM in the works of your Hands..

HE will Bless and Increase you at the right time..

And HIS Blessings Comes with Absolute Peace and Rest

100%

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by TUANKU(m): 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
somehow:
May likely be frameup
until he's proven guilty, I remain observant!
I don't trust the world nor the souls living within
See the wannabes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by SenecaTheYonger: 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
If you see how difficult it is for people in America to pay me money after I finish thier jobs ehh. And it's because of this. My clients often wonder why it's easier to pay a Kenyan freelancer than a Nigerian freelancer. Money that will take 5 days to reach my account will take less than 30 seconds to enter a Kenyan's account.

It's because of people like this oh. Some of my clients, the banks will even blocked their account just for trying to pay me my money. They will have to call and confirm that it's a legit transaction and they've not been hacked or scammed.

Nigeria has a very very very bad name abroad.

54 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Durojaiye Kayode 'Biggy' Dies In Accident, Buried (Photos) / Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool / Kidd Waya Steps Out In Style With His Security Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.