Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details (96793 Views)

Hushpuppi, Woodberry, Others Just Landed United States Of America (photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Hannah Awolowo's Burial Photos / Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Beautyaddy: 4:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
kheny12:
who go rape him tire

The other male inmates will.

People should not judge what goes on in most prisons in the US from just Hollywood movies.

Some very unpleasant things go on there that are never shown to the public.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by hammer3: 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2020
daddytime:

Na where you wan land yourself for trouble you dey trek dey go so.

You'd think most people here are your mates and the forum is anonymous.

I go clear your doubt and your eye go clear trust me.

Continue yapping away, you hear?

Ur very entertaining.

But u need to see the world for wat it is and develop sense.

I think u are very wrong.

How did AMERICA GET TO WHERE THEY ARE TODAY?

New York city is the only place in the world, with skyscrapers concentrated almost entirely.

Europe dont have skyscrapper like that, they just building a few now.

So how did America do it? Slavery

That is the same America arresting our Hushpuppi
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Blesstolu(m): 4:58pm On Jun 10, 2020
shawnfamous:
The bastards say make u no work? abi the bastard collect ur job?? no come here dey blame another person lifestyle because of your condition o.. dem fit no dey get their money through honest means, which is bad, but mk u come dey ridicule the subject " bastards " is wrong .

You are definitely one of them. Fraud apologist!

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by shawnfamous(m): 4:59pm On Jun 10, 2020
Blesstolu:

You are definitely one of them. Fraud apologist!
no vex
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Beautyaddy: 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2020
It was just a matter of time before Hushpuppi would be arrested for whatever monetary fraud he was involved in for years.

People should remember that most if not all those fraudsters are exposed through people close to them doing the same business will end up snitching on each other.

I am very sure someone very close to Hushpuppi snitched on him and reported him.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by stanliwise(m): 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2020
shawnfamous:
no vex. u nor just understand me.. maybe na the way wey I take arrange my sentences. .
no qualms. Sorry about the insult
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by foleskay(m): 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
Muchmore024:

You are a teen probably, an afonja from lagos, scamming on gift card level. Ode ni e
Ori e baje
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by foleskay(m): 5:02pm On Jun 10, 2020
AllenSpencer:

Truth hurts.

Get a life and get doing with legitimacy.

Douchebag!
Scalywag. Bleep off
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Salowise: 5:03pm On Jun 10, 2020
Seriously, this guys make us look as if we are not putting our best, I pray God help him

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by foleskay(m): 5:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
AdesegunSanni89:
hahaha travelling to Canada is actually a big deal for this piece of shit.....poverty has finished you in Naija abi. You better own up and let us help your situation. Ashiere
Werey. We know your type. You lowlife miscreants forming Behind.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by JohnOkolo: 5:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
shawnfamous:
The bastards say make u no work? abi the bastard collect ur job?? no come here dey blame another person lifestyle because of your condition o.. dem fit no dey get their money through honest means, which is bad, but mk u come dey ridicule the subject " bastards " is wrong .

You must be an uneducated bigot or a bigot.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by shawnfamous(m): 5:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
stanliwise:
no qualms. Sorry about the insult
I greet u bros
no issue.. na so Nairaland be.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by JohnOkolo: 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2020
[quote author=Blesstolu post=90523044]

You are definitely one of them. Fraud apologist! [/quote

Sounded like a typical fraudstar. Bigots
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by shawnfamous(m): 5:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
JohnOkolo:

You must be an uneducated bigot or a bigot.
no vex. u could have said something else. i don't understand why u messaged me. that's my opinion. say yours.. u suppose wise pass me na
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by hammer3: 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2020
daddytime:

Wait for me to post pictures first.

Hushpuppi get skyscraper?

I go show u skyscrappers. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Beautyaddy: 5:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
daddytime:

All these noise and loud empty threats...lol!

Yes, it is an anonymous forum and you cannot do anything to anyone here because you don't even know where they reside.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by hammer3: 5:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
Idiot want to sell me to his white masters.

He cannot tell, which one is me.

Plus, no skyscrapper to show FBI. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by hammer3: 5:15pm On Jun 10, 2020
My cleaner is a white Colombian woman.

They answer me Sir and Boss. FOOL!
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by somehow: 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2020
Urchman200:
can u say this if he is igboman?
What is my business with shallow mindset?
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by deltateam: 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2020
Made4naijalove:
This bastards will not allow innocent Nigeria’s with legit job have the way, they have paint us black

Na dem snatch your babe that year, abi?

Don't worry, your God is fighting for you. wink
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by somehow: 5:36pm On Jun 10, 2020
fyneboi79:
If you are not stupid you won't support crime,idiot! What is his source of income? Fool! Na people like you dey kill Nigeria.

why such a display of madness from you?

were you born to be unfortunate or why are you foaming in the mouth?

Until a court pronounce him guilty, you remain stupid for hanging him without a court verdict
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by deltateam: 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2020
Righteousness89:

That's life for you!

Everything that goes up must come down..

Everything that has a beginning, has an end..

Just be on the Right side of Life..

Never Envy anyone!

Never soil your Hands in any way or Format

Walk with GOD and involve HIM in the works of your Hands..

HE will Bless and Increase you at the right time..

And HIS Blessings Comes with Absolute Peace and Rest

If anything, I know Kemi head dey touch sometimes, just as she declared Kanu dead.

I wonder how you will see this post if it comes out as a mere propaganda.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Gerrard59(m): 5:45pm On Jun 10, 2020
Trueteller0147:
he's coming out soon. stopong hating on him. he didn't steal from you. pray for him instead so that your own go better

Doesn't change the fact that Hushpuppi will be extradited to the US and you nor his ilks can do anything about it. grin grin grin Na so una talk about Otunba Cash, where is he today? grin
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
Niggas drop a ..@ then they tattoo they face LMAO . I drive a range rover like it's rented �DON'T BE SCREAMING ON A HUNNID, nigga run up you a $milli
Greensquard:

Rotfl..nigger what u say or do or feel doesnt change shit about me and who iam so carry on and believe whatever u want,im still far richer than ur ass and will always be holms.. grin ;Dit is what it is,u are so insignificant in my world..thats all ul ever hear from me
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by RoiTV2020: 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2020
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Proudlytips: 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2020
Really
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Gerrard59(m): 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2020
salford1:

I heard eBay, PayPal and amazon have barred Nigeria from their platforms. Nigerians are missing sha

Honestly, the vast majority of Nigerians are missing a lot - opportunities, jobs, service deliveries, product sales, payments, contracts etc. Name it, we miss out. Yet some cretinous fvcktards believe they are hUsTliNG! I'm so glad he and his cohorts were caught, hopefully they get persecuted, convicted and the keys thrown into the Atlantic ocean.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by LyfeJennings(m): 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2020
LesbianBoy:
But meeeeen!!!

Hushpuppi is one of the yahoo boys that really enjoyed his yahoo money to the fullest.

He balled no be small. Just wondering what will be going through his mind lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I once shared a space with him at Quilox. All the pretty girls were all over him. I doubt if he spent money that night. Every baller wanted to be associated with him. He was very calm. That night was Epic. As I dey type, I still dey see the night. Make I no lie. He hail me self o but mehnnnnnn, insecurity wan kill me where I dey with my 1k powerhorse.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Gerrard59(m): 6:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
chidi1:

How do you know he has not naturalized or at least became a permanent resident alien in his host country.

For your information, extradition laws applies to all residents of a country, irrespective of residence status (that is why you see criminals commit a crime in the United States and the run to countries without extradition treaties with the us).

No Nigerian has gotten the UAE permanent residency visa. Mostly Indians got it as most of them have legitimate businesses in the country not some deluded cyber criminals forming wealthy folks.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Gerrard59(m): 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
hammer3:

This is y they say Black people no get sense.

America employs people like Huspuppi to scam countries and improve their economy and not get caught.

Particularly Africa countries.

Wen una go get sense? Keep selling your black ass to whites as slave.

If you're asked to mention one scammer or cyber crime criminal the US government has employed to improve her economy, you will enter voicemail. Your roadmodel has been arrested and will be dealt with. grin
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by gaventa: 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2020
I am.not glorifying fraud don't get me wrong. We all pray not to fall a victim but we shouldn't allow their actions make us not see where our problem is from.nigeria is not even in the top 10 countries linked with cyber crime. Other countries their thier best no to allow it get to the news because they know the percentage of fraudsters doews t define the citizens.we all are so quick to judge and repost forgetting we are the ones exposing ourselves. It really unnecessaryi must say.
Effulgent:

I'm not stating that the sole reason for our bad image is internet fraud but internet fraud is a contributing factor to our bad image among other things ....

Yes people are intimidated but not haters

I don't pray any of your family members of even you fall into any internet scam, then you'll know how it feels.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by poweredcom(m): 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
Beautyaddy:

The other male inmates will.

People should not judge what goes on in most prisons in the US from just Hollywood movies.

Some very unpleasant things go on there that are never shown to the public.

You people overhype this rape in jail as if it happens most times
Any nigga that get raped caused it

Not all jail in USA are that bad .. and populated .

Every prisoner in jail has a right

So all this rape dis and that una think say e just easy to rape someone like that ..

Every body is under watch of camera ..the only bad thing that happens in their jail is fight and stabbing that is all and white black Latino gangs

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant / Bodybuilder, Joanna Thomas Dies At 43 / Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.