Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,709 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

**Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** (2109 Views)

8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Beef This, Diss That, Hater, Enemies And Music Lately. / Free Mp3 +lyrics Ofoka Destroys Ibime+ Mykali+hj+eyonigger+specktacula+eljonero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by 04kaa: 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2011
Bamsyle.:

@Swaggapee/Ibime/Rapjunkie/Eldee

Thanks y'all for your observations - . . . I've given Don-King-04kaa the liberty to post the lyrics (and explanatory notes) whenever he deems fit.
And yeah - my first exposure to Rap was via Pac (and Biggie) so can't deny the influence grin

The Curse of Hillary Mumbo-Jumbo

Verse 1
You’re not a rapper/You’re just a nigga chokin’ on a d.ick/
While croakin’ on a beat/By foamin’ on the lips - Aiight
This n.igga claimin’ that he Jim Iyke/
But he resemble a slave - Daddy Big Eyes/
Postin’ his pictures/the missus/Lookin’ like a fa.ggot
In a dress an’ gettin’ ladies pi.ssed off
It’s like a quickie when I battle/The beef is gon’ be settled
In a minute when I dazzle an’ I rattle
So take your Bible I’ll make you my disciple
Or maybe a rifle unto ya temple may de-light you
Uhn - You’re lackin’ fitness/“I’m Bad” I leave you “Speechless”
Countin’ from A to Z ni.gga you’re nutin but B.S
Forget the Ironman you’re doing nutin big/
You’re frontin’ with ya rotten s.hit/
So Mr Ragamuffin get a coffin
Your Mixtape is never gonna get your bills paid
So just get a 9 to 5 or your c.hick bails!
I never punch a line I punch a f.ool who talks rubbish
My punches jump out the mic and stop the Sun’s orbit
An’ I be missin’ ya punch like Whitney missin’ Bobby Brown’s
I cut ya legs to make you understand you’re on a wobbly ground

- Chorus –
Oh Lawd! Na who curse Hillary??
Ofo l’o n se lati jo ti won ti bi
Gemini, Hillary Jumbo omo oshi
Omo adanu, na who make you be like this??

Verse 2
Who wanna battle?? Bam got a mac with a strap
Pull a gat to your back - attack you like a million sharks
I sampled ya ex, stompin’ ya next in between the sheets
So you should thank me for the title of the s.hit you did
Articulatin’ your pee, speakin’ s.hit so I’m cuttin’ what you pee the pee with!
You can plug a mic in my heart - I’m a renegade
Watch the game elevatin’ rippin’ n.iggaz they regrettin’ what I generate
How Ya Like Me Now?? Listen to this
Tell me how this is sounding now?? You feelin’ it??!!
When I Bust-A-Rhyme - it’s Dangerous - When I touch a mic
I burn it up - an’ it comes alive!
Get a game and get a name the only Hillary I know is female
An’ she’s got the money an’ the fame!
Ask my last opponent all I need is one hook an’ a mic
I got the power of a gun to dynamite!

- Chorus –

Verse 3
Some o’ y’all only rap on Canvas
But I’m spittin’ life to beats an’ makin’ it a Mantra
You’re not a gem - I leave ya people mourning all night
Cut off ya left hand so I can make you alright!
An’ I’m gonna leave the mic fried/Hit it Like Mike
Like a ragin’ Mike Ty
You’re Hollow like Kevin B - busted
Show what you got - I swear to you - I will Holocaust it
On top of my lines like I be browsin’ the net
In ya dudes’ books - deliver good hooks
An’ I’m not in any battle for the rating
One of ma wits is what I need
For n.iggaz formed with one rib!
I wear the crown an’ hold the ace
My rhymes makin’ you remember Rap’s Golden Age
My rhymes are touchin’ an’ connectin’ like a million magnets
Liftin’ your mind but they killin’ if you be a crackhead
My virginity is the only thing I ever lost
The Mumbo-Jumbo from ya Artillery’s gotta stop!
(Come on what the Bleep!)

- Chorus -

BAMYSLE'S EXPLANATORY NOTE COMING UP SHORTLY grin grin grin
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by 04kaa: 3:58pm On Jan 26, 2011
Bamsyle.:

Explanatory Notes:

Uhm, just some lines that might not be so obvious . . .

This n.igga claimin’ that he Jim Iyke/
But he resemble a slave - Daddy Big Eyes/
Postin’ his pictures/the missus/Lookin’ like a fa.ggot
In a dress an’ gettin’ ladies pi.ssed off

Click both links to see how it all started –
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-350559.160.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-350559.192.html

Also, I mentioned it when the a.sshole barged into my thread to say nonsense –
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-517693.352.html

So take your Bible I’ll make you my disciple
Or maybe a rifle unto ya temple may de-light you

Obvious – “Bible”, “Disciple”
Also, “Temple”, “De-light” (For christians, we believe that “Light” is found in God’s House (the temple) . . . the “temple” also refers to a part of the head . . . pulling a rifle to that “temple” signifies death . . . and the prefix “de-” signifies “remove”, hence “de-light” in this context means to snuff out life and consequently “light”.

Uhn - You’re lackin’ fitness/“I’m Bad” I leave you “Speechless”

MJ sang both songs - “I’m Bad” and “Speechless”

Countin’ from A to Z n.igga you’re nutin but B.S

Just a play on alphabets – A to Z, B.S . . . B.S means “B.ullshit”

An’ I be missin’ ya punch like Whitney missin’ Bobby Brown’s

Whitney was known to have suffered physical abuse from her ex-hubby Bobby Brown while the marriage lasted.

I cut ya legs to make you understand you’re on a wobbly ground

“Cut ya legs”, “Understand” . . . “Under” here means “Less than, or Below” . . . legs are used to stand but when cut off, the victim can’t stand . . . plus, the victim might as well be on a “wobbly ground”.

I sampled ya ex, stompin’ ya next in between the sheets
So you should thank me for the title of the shit you did
Just a play on the title of this n.umbskull’s mixtape.

Articulatin’ your pee, speakin’ s.hit so I’m cuttin’ what you pee the pee with!

“Articulatin” to read “Atikulating” and “pee the pee” to read “PDP”.
Erm, apologies to Atiku’s apologists!

You can plug a mic in my heart – I’m a renegade
Watch the game elevatin’ rippin’ n.iggaz they regrettin’ what I generate

When a mic is “plugged” in my heart, I R-I-P (rip) my haters with the (electric) power I generate.

When I Bust-A-Rhyme – it’s Dangerous – When I touch a mic
I burn it up – an’ it comes alive!

Obvious – Busta Rhymes did “Dangerous”
Paradox – I burn a mic but instead of dying, it comes alive

Cut off ya left hand so I can make you alright!

Play on words – The only way this a.sshole’s gon’ be alright (all-right) is when his left hand is cut off.

On top of my lines like I be browsin’ the net

Referencing “Online”

One of ma wits is what I need
For n.iggaz formed with one rib!

No disrespect to women – just saying this f.ool’s like a woman and I don’t need to exert too much mental energy fighting him.

My virginity is the only thing I ever lost

I’m always a winner – I don’t lose battles.

The Mumbo-Jumbo from ya Artillery’s gotta stop!

“Jumbo”, “Artillery (@Hillary)”

Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by slimshay(m): 5:46pm On Jan 26, 2011
E gba mi, Bam haff come again ooo. Dude I dubb thee Long John Silver, you sick wiv the hook man.

Have to say, like guys have said before tho, the double voice thing was kinda ermish. Anyone reading the lyrics can see you packed punches. The song should be hitting harder than it is.

Nice to hear the Pac flow again jare. All this duo syllabic Kanye-cum-Drake-cum-Jude Abaga whatchamacallit wan drive me crase.

Big ups.

*now waiting for HJ* abeg no pull Eldee on us oh. Eldee only got away with it cos of his 'Jigganic sumtin' and the product he finally delivered.
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by bjmighty(m): 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2011
Abeg, make we stop this double voice matter embarassed! We are not here to analyse the recordings, as long as the message in the song is clear then EFFFFFF recording or doubling jorrrrr. (If it was to be me [which can neva be] i'd record accapella with my laptop mic and thas it) So pls lets stop talking about d recording quality and face d koko tin. Listen to the lyrics, and if u no hear well well, pull up the lyrics wey ebora post jorrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by 04kaa: 9:40am On Jan 27, 2011
i wonder what will happen if Bamsyle decides to adopt the new school hiphop flow. kasala go burst o

HJ'S REPLY COUNTDOWN-3DAYS TO GO grin grin
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by jamez3d(m): 11:26am On Jan 27, 2011
Okay, the track is not bad, the intro and hook are hilarious!! The delivery lacked fierceness tho, not the best for a diss track but the disses were on point, (this nigga's made from one rib? Lmao) and that cutoff left hand, alright punchline was original and impressive, although it seemed to be the only one. . I didnt hear everything he said though, i think it was the accent, the production was tight, big ups bamsyle, av bin playing the track on repeat even as am posting, waiting for h.j's reply, i know ma boi doesnt disappoint! Ofoka aka nl don king carry go!
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by 04kaa: 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2011
jamez3d:

Okay,  the intro and hook are hilarious!!  the disses were on point, (this nigga's made from one rib? Lmao) and that cutoff left hand, alright punchline was original and impressive,
the production was tight,
big ups bamsyle, av bin playing the track on repeat even as am posting,

waiting for h.j's reply, i know ma boi doesnt disappoint! Ofoka aka nl don king carry go!

TOSINADEDA VS BENJAMS AUDIO BATTLE COMING UP IMMEDIATELY AFTER BAMYSLE VS HJ, THIS YEAR'S NAIRALAND JOLLOF RICE DON DEY COOK  grin grin

BENJAMS TO SHOOT FIRST, BENJAMS IS  IN THE STUDIO RECORDING WIT HIS WHOLE CREW, TOSINADEDA MR HATER U GO HEAR AM. grin  grin

IF YOU LOVE NL BATTLES SAY HEYYYYYYY grin grin
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by Mobinga: 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2011
LoL!!

Nairaland Music Section for Life!! grin grin

lwkmd!!

This has got to be the most entertaining section in this site grin grin
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by Mobinga: 12:48pm On Jan 27, 2011
The track is dope.
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by bjmighty(m): 1:02pm On Jan 27, 2011
04kaa:

TOSINADEDA VS BENJAMS AUDIO BATTLE COMING UP IMMEDIATELY AFTER BAMYSLE VS HJ, THIS YEAR'S NAIRALAND JOLLOF RICE DON DEY COOK  grin grin

BENJAMS TO SHOOT FIRST, BENJAMS IS  IN THE STUDIO RECORDING WIT HIS WHOLE CREW, TOSINADEDA MR HATER U GO HEAR AM. grin  grin

IF YOU LOVE NL BATTLES SAY HEYYYYYYY grin grin

HEYYY!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by 04kaa: 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2011
bjmighty:

HEYYY!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin

heyyyy grin
Mobinga:

LoL!!

Nairaland Music Section for Life!! grin grin

lwkmd!!

This has got to be the most entertaining section in this site grin grin
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by medjai(m): 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2011
I love the Atiku and PDP line. I'd never have grasped it if not for the explanation.

@ofoka: I dey feel you. . .
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by DBR: 5:21pm On Jan 27, 2011
hey. .Bams2pac.
Nice one. .voice doublin not as bad tho. .cos there are time u mute or swing the projection ports of the voices
all depends on watchu tryin to achieve. .its not e'rtime u sync the voice timind accurately.

Nice hook. .Bamsyle is so good at the hook thing im tempted to call him a hooker grin

and i like the Atiku line. .i wonder y. .errmmmm. .ok cos i'v had a line like that playin in ma head since,
mtcheeeww. . damn u Bamsyle for beatin me to it! grin
good lookin' Bam. .

I can predict how this is gon go. .no octopus
Cos when ur 2 bruvs fight u sure kno who's gon win, dantcha ? wink

oNe
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by Bamsyle2(m): 1:39am On Jan 28, 2011
@Mobinga

Thanks for stopping by to make comments mahn, I appreciate, and yeah, this section is da place to be - see madness everywhere grin grin

@Medjai

What can I say?? I've read some of your analyses on Rap Music mahn - nuff respekt!

@Bjmighty

Lol, thanks for the support bruv, I lu' you back, no homo grin grin

@Slimshay

Only God knows how long I waited to hear you n DBR analyze this ish, your points are well noted fam . . . Gracias.

@Jamez3d

Thanks for stoppin' by bruv, nice analysis you gave there - respekt.

Bout clarity, really I don't step into da booth until I've mastered ma lines so well that I can flow 'em off the top of ma head, but I just wanted to get this over with cos of exams, so I had to read from ma script (like I did in the other battle), a couple of days after recording, I voiced the lines leisurely and discovered I was spittin' more audibly . . . it's all good though.

Fierceness, erm, I chose a slow beat and adopted a kinda laid-back flow this time (cos of some comments bout the beat in that other battle) . . . just experimenting sha.

@DBR

Hehehe, nice one fam. You know say na you be king for wordplay na - dey allow make young gunz like us sef dey shine small for that levelz grin grin

@Don-King-04kaa

Don I hail o, thanks for keeping this endz lively!

I'm waiting for Ether!  grin grin
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by chiogo(f): 1:52am On Jan 28, 2011
LOL Bamsyle and his beefs  grin You have time oo  tongue
Abeg I didn't get all parts of the chorus, sounds funny though  embarassed
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by Bamsyle2(m): 2:03am On Jan 28, 2011
^^Aaww, mi Loff . . . why have you abandoned me for so long??

Erm, lemme attempt a translation:

"Oh Lawd, who has cursed Hillary??
He's been a waste from the day he was born
Gemini, Hillary Jumbo - a damned child 
Accursed child, who has made you turn out this way??"

Chi . . . you know how it do - I respekt you cherie.

I'm out grin grin
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by chiogo(f): 4:33am On Jan 28, 2011
^^ Aww, I didn't abandon you, hunny bunch! Hope you're good. smiley
LOL chorus sounds funnier than I thought. Hehe you're a mess! Feeling the whole Tupac swag in your flow.
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by swaggapee: 10:31am On Jan 28, 2011
so HJ is not a man of his words. eeyyyyaa
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by HJ1(m): 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2011
Just so y'all know, I aint pullin d ruggedman "too big to respond u ish" . .Damn i gat crazy presentations and deadlines to meet up with, I barely get time to even surf d web on ma BB even wen left alone in ma hotel room, so those expectin a response soon, . . .Sorry but it aint happenin . . . and moreover I needed an incentive to make a record but on d real this track just kills d mojo . . Even an autistic 3 years old cud have a better delivery on dat "many men" beat
I didnt even knwo he said those lines until they were posted, o4ka had to explain it for anybody to get a grasp and u call dat a record?! . . . .*shakes head* . . But the hook just got me laffin like crazy . . . grin grin grin grin grin

#Now tryin to Play ---- The curse of Hilary Jumbo . . . (I hope i find where i dropped it)
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by Mobinga: 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

We the MASSES need FOOD!!! grin
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by bjmighty(m): 4:18am On Jan 29, 2011
Mobinga:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

We the MASSES need FOOD!!!  grin

Yes ooo! We need food oo grin grin grin. And HJ, for the record, we wey dey here sef busy ooo grin grin. Some peeps wey know me personally dey wonder how i dey get time to come NL sef but NL na my (And other away peeps) closest connection to "home" thats why i bring the other "crazy" grin side of me on here and do it for fun. Even if na accapella nah HJ. grin grin Ebora go declare bam winner ooo! grin grin grin
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by Bamsyle2(m): 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2011
chiogo:

^^ Aww, I didn't abandon you, hunny bunch! Hope you're good. smiley
LOL chorus sounds funnier than I thought. Hehe you're a mess! Feeling the whole Tupac swag in your flow.

Hehehe, I'm good . . . hope you are too wink

You're the bomb - I need to dedicate a whole track to you mami wink

H.J:

. . . Even an autistic 3 years old cud have a better delivery on dat "many men" beat . . .

Money invested in your education was a waste . . . "a 3 years old"?? shocked shocked . . . how can you diss me?? Nucca you can't even construct proper sentences in English! grin grin grin

I didnt even knwo he said those lines until they were posted . . .

Why don't you just put these 'punchlines' of yours in a diss track?? grin grin

Mr I'm-Too-Busy-To-Reply-A-Diss-Track-But-I-Have-The-Time-To-Type-Essays, I'm doubly sure you just disappointed someone like Ibime who promoted this battle fervently, believing that you would win . . . Mr Chicken Ti[i]t[/i]s grin grin grin

o4ka had to explain it . . .

And your illiteracy continues - 04kaa only posted the explanatory notes that I sent to him by email . . . you were expected to post sumn but now I see you 'cannot fit' to chop beef . . . na pap be your food grin grin grin
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by Ibime(m): 12:11am On Jan 30, 2011
Hehehehehehe

I dey laugh o!
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by BENJAMZ: 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2011
m8k una check d hottest beef of nairaland ever

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emex B̲̣̣̣ Aka Emmanuel Balogun - Heart Attack / Capo-firestone Vs Maestro / Upload Your Song Lyrics For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.