Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

**Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** (2110 Views)

8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Beef This, Diss That, Hater, Enemies And Music Lately. / Free Mp3 +lyrics Ofoka Destroys Ibime+ Mykali+hj+eyonigger+specktacula+eljonero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

**Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by 04kaa: 12:49pm On Jan 24, 2011
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN ITS TIME FOR BAMYSLE VS HJ HILLARY JUMBO
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by 04kaa: 12:49pm On Jan 24, 2011
The Bamysle vs HJ ( Hilary Jumbo) beef started in 2010 in the Ibime Vs Bamysle battle when HJ boldly criticised Bamylse and his style of rapping
, This led Bamysle to wait patiently for HJ to deliver his new joints before he bashed in to become a hostile visitor, Every dog they say has its own day ,
As u already know us in nairaland, it is our tradition to set Hiphop heads who have problems with each other in classic nairaland battles.

permit me to remind u of classic nl beef which 04ka turned into blockbusters
lalaboi vs benjams (part 1 and 2)
Eldee vs rhymestein
Ibime vs Bamsyle
04ka vs razor blee g and a whole lot more

so as the Bamsyle vs Hj beef brewed ,04ka the chairman grand patron battle promoter of the nairaland enjoyment commitee was consulted to handle the Bamysle vs HJ battle, in this regard , A deadline of Sunday 23rd jan 2011 was set and agreed by both parties as the Battle date

Unfortunately for the entire hiphop community, Hj came out on sunday to request for a second postponement of the submission of his own ether
HJ:

Back to the battle, i'm really sorry but i just have to push it a lil further. I really wish i cud teach that 'Broke A$$ Moda4kin silly Young Lifeless Entity' a lesson but i got a truckload of things to attend to. I got a function at abuja and another at calabar within the next weeks not forgettin pendin things at work. Nonetheless, the battle aint over no matter what. I'l holla at u o4ka wen i got it goin. Peace

However Bamsyle has attacked and disrespected HJ as promised , which is typical of a man who is true to his words.

Bamsyle.:

Hehehe . . . again, talk is cheap.
From "I can't waste my verses", to "I got a rash on my nutsack", and "push the battle to Sunday" . . . and now this - how many excuses can you give in a day?? HJ can take the next 9 months to deliver his baby before coming here to reply . . .

Y'all may think that I just came in here to criticize HJ for no reason . . . but HJ himself originated this beef when he barged into ma thread to say nonsense about ma track . . . I'm letting him have a taste of his own medicine.

Anywayz, no long story . . . 04kaa should just sign in . . . let the games begin!

the nairaland and nigerian hiphop community has however postponed HJ's deadline to this coming sunday 29th 2011 , 7pm,
if HJ does not show up and honour the battle , Bamysle will be declared the winner by no-show,
The rules are clear, the battle is here. No retreat No surrender. Talk is cheap, but real niggas back it up with instant action

IN NAIRALAND WE ARE NOT LYRICAL COWARDS,
We hereby request That HJ be a man of his words, and upload his reply latest by sunday 29th january 2011, 7 DAYS TO GO

Ladies and gentlemen i present to u the free download of

BAMSYLE PULVERISATION OF HJ a.k.a HILLARY JUMBO
http://www.4shared.com/audio/N0qV8C5h/THE_CURSE_OF_HILLARY_JUMBO.html
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by bjmighty(m): 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2011
@o4ka baba. . . . . I respekt ur NL Hiphop head Chairmanship sir!

I bookmarked this thread! grin grin
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by Ibime(m): 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2011
Oh boy, stop all that 4shared nonsense. Upload to plunder so I can listen right now on ma phone.
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by javalove(m): 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2011
@otukasibe

i dey gbadun you jare!!!!! u be the donking of NL. . .

u dey make NL sweet grin grin grin

i wonder why we didnt do awards for 2010. , . u for sweep am. . u still fit arrange am oo

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by 04kaa: 1:03pm On Jan 24, 2011
Ibime:

Oh boy, stop all that 4shared nonsense. Upload to plunder so I can listen right now on ma phone.

song is now being uploaded on plunder as requested for blackberry and phone users  , i see a lot of nigerian people/ artists and fans  watching this secretly, we have their real names and ip addy logged grin grin , chei people too like beef and diss songs o, 11 hits in less than 2seconds grin grin
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by Ibime(m): 1:05pm On Jan 24, 2011
No waste time. I don upload am to plunder already. . . .

http://plunder.com/1ab0c1420e

Make I go download am for phone now. . .
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by swaggapee: 2:16pm On Jan 24, 2011
this is disgraceful
Hj is one of those that blame rugged for not replying mode9
it is good to see that he cant swallow his own pill, all talk but no action

@bamysle
i like ur courage but your flows sounds old sch 2pac-ish, a very good new school cat would eat u up lyrically, but i doubt if HJ can
kudos Bamysle
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by 04kaa: 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2011
a thread will be made for the beef for people who want to vote, its Bamsyle vs HJ , the good times are here again grin grin grin

make una download o

http://plunder.com/1ab0c1420e

http://www.4shared.com/audio/N0qV8C5h/THE_CURSE_OF_HILLARY_JUMBO.html

bamysle's lyrics will be posted in 5 seconds
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by dawhizkid1(m): 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2011
Eyaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by tosinaded(m): 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2011
i got bored. . . . too long!
nice hook sha. . .

i was expecting a raging bamsyle, didnt hear any of that o. . . sounded like rap for a love song!
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by Bamsyle2(m): 6:06pm On Jan 24, 2011
^^^Are we discussing fuji or juju here??

Hehehe . . .
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by tosinaded(m): 6:18pm On Jan 24, 2011
lol
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by Ibime(m): 6:42pm On Jan 24, 2011
Could be better. Decent chorus but not as good as Ibiye chorus. Also the double voice was a bit disconcerting from a mixing point of view. At one point in the third verse, a single voice was used and it became a lot clearer. Someone already commented about the 2Pac stuff, and yes, it was very 2Pac-esque.

Anyway, let's see what HJ has to offer.
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by medjai(m): 7:16pm On Jan 24, 2011
I dey laugh grin
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by medjai(m): 7:16pm On Jan 24, 2011
I dey laugh grin
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by rapjunkie(m): 7:39pm On Jan 24, 2011
Bamsyle mean business!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

the chorus is fire!!. . . .

i have to agree with ibime regarding the single voice. . the double voice is a bit jarring in places and makes it hard to comprehend

BUT the chorus is really really really good.

E be like say Bamsyle get talent for hooks grin grin

NICE ONE
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 24, 2011
Boys dey vex oh, the hook is tight.
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by semid4lyfe(m): 1:48am On Jan 25, 2011
Only thing good about it is the hook.

Moving on. . . .
undecided
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by bjmighty(m): 3:24am On Jan 25, 2011
The hook is just 2 gbaski! I still remember dat "Eran Ibiye" chorus too. Hot! Can't wait to here HJ "ether" grin grin
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by 04kaa: 9:19am On Jan 25, 2011
Rumors reaching me from AIT, NN24, CNN, and Channels television, channel O, MTV and BET have it that HJ has gone to hire 75 ghostwriters and 37 south south lyrical murderers to help him reply HJ. They have rented the biggest studio in the south to reply Bamsyle wit the greatest ether reply of all time, Nigerians are waiting, nairalanders are watching, Hiphop heads are excited, The fans are waiting,

HJ is now in a heated studio session brainstorming wit the biggest diss makers of all time.

HJ come out and show ur face. grin grin do not turn this to another eldee runaway saga when he took 7 months to reply rhymestein grin grin

6 MORE DAYS TO GO, DEADLINE IS TILL sunday 29th 2011 , 7pm
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by dawhizkid1(m): 9:42am On Jan 25, 2011
04kaa:

Rumors reaching me from AIT, NN24, CNN, and Channels television, channel O, MTV and BET have it that HJ has gone to hire 75 ghostwriters and 37 south south lyrical murderers to help him reply HJ. They have rented the biggest studio in the south to reply Bamsyle wit the greatest ether reply of all time, Nigerians are waiting, nairalanders are watching, Hiphop heads are excited, The fans are waiting,

HJ is now in a heated studio session brainstorming wit the biggest diss makers of all time.

HJ come out and show your face. grin grin do not turn this to another eldee runaway saga when he took 7 months to reply rhymestein grin grin

6 MORE DAYS TO GO, DEADLINE IS TILL sunday 29th 2011 , 7pm

huh?
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by 04kaa: 12:48pm On Jan 25, 2011
Rumors reaching me from AIT, NN24, CNN, and Channels television, channel O, MTV and BET have it that HJ has gone to hire 75 ghostwriters and 37 south south lyrical murderers to help him reply

has HJ gone on self exile

this battle may have a part 2 if HJ meets up wit the deadline
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by eldee(m): 1:12pm On Jan 25, 2011
I couldn't hear the verses properly cus of the echo thingy going on but I just kept laughing at the hook.

This is proof that the easiest way to win a battle on NL is to be extremely funny.
I don't know if we should judge production but the studio work was really good and the hook too . . . the flow was consistent with the beat.

Waiting for HJ and his 'lyrical murderers from the south south' grin
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by HJ1(m): 1:38pm On Jan 25, 2011
Mr Ofoka easy wit d hype,  . . . . Abeg!! . . .  and secondly, I never said 29th so dont get it twisted, I aint half past my crazy schedule by then so wutever u sellin, go easy on d product . .

And to d song . .hmmmm . .well at least he cud add it his CV dat he did a diss track for H.J (dats worth bein happy about right? hahaha) . . . funny hook. . . . NEGRO PUULLEEZZZZ!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by rapjunkie(m): 1:42pm On Jan 25, 2011
H.J:

Mr Ofoka easy wit d hype,  . . . . Abeg!! . . .  and secondly, I never said 29th so get it twisted, I aint half past my crazy schedule by then so wutever u sellin, pls go easy on d product . .

And to d song . .hmmmm . .well at least he cud add it his CV dat he did a diss track for H.J (dats worth bein happy about right? hahaha) . . . funny hook. . . . NEGRO PUULLEEZZZZ!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i smell, i smell, i smell. . . .  . . . . . . P***** grin grin grin
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by 04kaa: 2:17pm On Jan 25, 2011
H.J:

Mr Ofoka easy wit d hype,  . . . . Abeg!! . . .  and secondly, I never said 29th so dont get it twisted, I aint half past my crazy schedule by then so wutever u sellin, go easy on d product . .

And to d song . hahaha) . . . funny hook. . . . NEGRO PUULLEEZZZZ!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

am doing my job HJ, dont get it twisted, if u had attacked him first i will do the same thing to him, remember eldee's own?
this is a fuxckkin battle dawg , the referee and the fans will not be nice to u grin grin

u make it sound like you are busier than President Goodluck Jonathan, negro pullllez, enter the fuccckin studio or the likes of rapjunkie and co will continue calling u a puuuuusssssiiiiiiiii grin grin grin grin

Bamsyle called u a pusssiiiiii boldly. dont tell us that thats what you really are grin grin
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by bjmighty(m): 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2011
^^Hehehe. I hope HJ will not fizzle out of dis with doz busy excuses instead of replying Ibime. Even if na acapella.
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by 04kaa: 9:45am On Jan 26, 2011
countdown
5 days to go grin
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by bouzymill(m): 10:20am On Jan 26, 2011
LoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by bouzymill(m): 10:21am On Jan 26, 2011
It doesn't sound like HJ is going to reply the diss. But believe me, any good MC would take Bamstyle out on this one.

The Rhyme style is so  played out. (I thought it was a song)

The hook, though sounds funny, doesn't match the "killer" theme of the 50cent beat. (Something like Vanilla Ice on RZA Beat) .    .     .

Let's see what happens

#movingon
Re: **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** by Bamsyle2(m): 1:03pm On Jan 26, 2011
@Swaggapee/Ibime/Rapjunkie/Eldee

Thanks y'all for your observations - couldn't agree more on the double voice thingy, had a long argument with ma engineer 'bout it . . . but he claimed it was for some effect so I ended up lettin' him have his way . . . I've given Don-King-04kaa the liberty to post the lyrics (and explanatory notes) whenever he deems fit.

And yeah - my first exposure to Rap was via Pac (and Biggie) so can't deny the influence grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Capo-firestone Vs Maestro / |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|II|="I MET HER IN CHURCH""»»| / Upload Your Song Lyrics For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.