Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Alcohol And Gambling (Islam Vs Christianity) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Alcohol And Gambling (Islam Vs Christianity) (2025 Views)

Islam vs Christianity. / Egypt Vs Christianity / Atheism VS Christianity, Which One Is A Result Of Indoctrination? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alcohol And Gambling (Islam Vs Christianity) by AntiChristian: 1:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
SIONKPO1:

Ignorant boy,do you know the active contents in drugs and are you aware that it intoxicates

Which drug do you need the active ingredients? You need two caplets of Panadol extra.
Re: Alcohol And Gambling (Islam Vs Christianity) by SIONKPO1(m): 1:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
AntiChristian:

lipsrsealed

Galatians 3:1
أُرِيدُ أَنْ أَتَعَلَّمَ مِنْكُمْ هَذَا فَقَطْ: أَبِأَعْمَالِ النَّامُوسِ أَخَذْتُمُ الرُّوحَ أَمْ بِخَبَرِ الإِيمَانِ؟
This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
Re: Alcohol And Gambling (Islam Vs Christianity) by SIONKPO1(m): 1:03pm On Jun 12, 2020
AntiChristian:

Which drug do you need the active ingredients? You need two caplets of Panadol extra.
What about the drowsiness it causes
Re: Alcohol And Gambling (Islam Vs Christianity) by bigiyaro(m): 3:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
AntiChristian:

See Ignorance and arrogance! How old are you? How is this related to the OP?
tell me the difference between a terrorist and an antichristian.
Re: Alcohol And Gambling (Islam Vs Christianity) by AntiChristian: 7:43am On Jun 13, 2020
bigiyaro:
tell me the difference between a terrorist and an antichristian.

Check your dictionary!
Re: Alcohol And Gambling (Islam Vs Christianity) by AntiChristian: 7:45am On Jun 13, 2020
SIONKPO1:

What about the drowsiness it causes

Are you drunk?
Re: Alcohol And Gambling (Islam Vs Christianity) by SIONKPO1(m): 9:19am On Jun 13, 2020
AntiChristian:

Are you drunk?
yes,in the holy spirit and not with camel urine
Re: Alcohol And Gambling (Islam Vs Christianity) by bigiyaro(m): 9:19am On Jun 13, 2020
AntiChristian:

Check your dictionary!
no need to check anything, they are the same thing, both hate Christianity, they stupidly believed that killing Christians will reward them with 77 virgins. you gat no difference from a terrorist.
Re: Alcohol And Gambling (Islam Vs Christianity) by AntiChristian: 11:23am On Jun 13, 2020
bigiyaro:
no need to check anything, they are the same thing, both hate Christianity, they stupidly believed that killing Christians will reward them with 77 virgins. you gat no difference from a terrorist.

OK, did the terrorists kill your mum, dad, bro or sister?
Re: Alcohol And Gambling (Islam Vs Christianity) by AntiChristian: 11:26am On Jun 13, 2020
SIONKPO1:

yes,in the holy spirit and not with camel urine

OK, ask the holy spirit when Jesus will come back. If he doesn't know then ask him to tell you the number of hair on my head. If he doesn't know then tell him you both are liars!

Is the holy spirit a man or woman? Since the father and son are men-like...
Re: Alcohol And Gambling (Islam Vs Christianity) by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 13, 2020
AntiChristian:

To get what's the evil in alcoholic beverages you may google that. And you can advice your kids and grand kids to drink as they like. Don't put the 18+ cap cos that one no dey available in your Bible!

All is well.

Was Gambling mentioned in your JW Bible? Or Jesus permits gambling?

Google see nothing in casual sex too Sir, Google see nothing wrong in so many things God forbids, so Google can't set standards for me! cheesy
Even ordinary Coca cola my grandson will not take too much because that's the way i trained his father, but to abstain from alcoholic beverages is not in my own dictionary Sir!
Gambling is not clearly stated in the Bible, but the money gamblers are targeting is not what they work to earn, it's what they're expecting from the God of good luck (Fortune), Jehovah's Witnesses fully grasp the purpose of all these foreign Gods so we won't partake in Gambling! cheesy

Re: Alcohol And Gambling (Islam Vs Christianity) by bigiyaro(m): 11:34am On Jun 13, 2020
AntiChristian:

OK, did the terrorists kill your mum, dad, bro or sister?
lolzz
Re: Alcohol And Gambling (Islam Vs Christianity) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 03, 2020
AntiChristian:

OK, ask the holy spirit when Jesus will come back. If he doesn't know then ask him to tell you the number of hair on my head. If he doesn't know then tell him you both are liars!

Is the holy spirit a man or woman? Since the father and son are men-like...
Why don't you just leave Christianity alone and focus on your "allah"? Afterall your username clearly says antichristian...
Re: Alcohol And Gambling (Islam Vs Christianity) by AntiChristian: 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
Simran94:

Why don't you just leave Christianity alone and focus on your "allah"? Afterall your username clearly says antichristian...

Am I holding Christianity?

And your guys are in our threads doing same.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Jesus Resurrect As A Spirit? / Is This Real? Can You Attend This Type Of Church If You Will Be Given #10m If Yo / Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.