Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

She's Angry With Me For Using Mosquito Net - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Angry With Me For Using Mosquito Net (2421 Views)

Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy / My Friend's Husband Had Affair But It’s Me She’s Angry With - I Knew About It.. / My Girlfriend Slaps Me Every Time She's Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Angry With Me For Using Mosquito Net by raphretle: 1:36pm On Jun 10, 2020
My girlfriend came to my place in the morning like 6 am... We had an event to attend.... When she came I was still on my bed with the mosquito net still hanged...
The first thing she told me was " Why you dey do like pikin na, As big as you are you dey use mosquito net.. You too dey like body"... She was so serious about it and she said it angrily...
I replied "Dem send you to tell me this kind thing this morning?? " immediately she left... she's not picking my calls...
My People Is it a crime to use mosquito net because am an adult?...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Angry With Me For Using Mosquito Net by deewhydoski(m): 1:38pm On Jun 10, 2020
raphretle:
My girlfriend came to my place in the morning like 6 am... We had an event to attend.... When she came I was still on my bed with the mosquito net still hanged...
The first she told me was " Why you dey do like pikin na, As big as you are you dey use mosquito net.. You too dey like body"... She was so serious about it and she said it angrily...
I replied "Dem send you to tell me this kind thing this morning?? " immediately she left... she's not picking my calls...
You too date educated and matured lady

17 Likes

Re: She's Angry With Me For Using Mosquito Net by Davash222(m): 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
Learn to avoid that girl same way you're avoiding mosquitoes.

19 Likes

Re: She's Angry With Me For Using Mosquito Net by MedicH: 1:41pm On Jun 10, 2020
Lol indabosky bahose....

Wharisids

1 Like

Re: She's Angry With Me For Using Mosquito Net by longetivity(m): 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2020
many people are mad but just few are roaming on the streets

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She's Angry With Me For Using Mosquito Net by seyioke1: 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
raphretle:
The first thing she told me was " Why you dey do like pikin na, As big as you are you dey use mosquito net.. You too dey like body"... She was so serious about it and she said it angrily...

Live your life bro, don't let any one dictate for you.
If malaria hook you down is possible for you not to see her around ooo.
Don't give a Bleep

2 Likes

Re: She's Angry With Me For Using Mosquito Net by Ekez(m): 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
make una date gal wey get sense una no dey hear.

6 Likes

Re: She's Angry With Me For Using Mosquito Net by raphretle: 2:00pm On Jun 10, 2020
seyioke1:

Live your life bro, don't let any one dictate for you. If malaria hook you down is possible for you not to see her around ooo. Don't give a Bleep
Well Am not bothered... My health Matters ooo
Re: She's Angry With Me For Using Mosquito Net by Vyzz: 2:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
grin

She be witch and ur mosquitoes net the block her from sucking ur blood

Na why she come rush tell u because she never chop for days...

Are u sure she is alive.

6 Likes

Re: She's Angry With Me For Using Mosquito Net by snitchbitch: 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2020
She might be transferring an agressio she had before she came over to you.

Try and find out why she is angry, it may not likely be the mosquito net that caused the issue

4 Likes

Re: She's Angry With Me For Using Mosquito Net by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2020
Strange and funny reaction from her.
Her reaction was unlikely based solely on your use of Mosquito net, it must have been rooted in your past behaviours.

I'm sure if you reflect on the past and some of your habits, you would get a clearer understanding of why she behaved that way.
Perhaps in the past, you've exhibited traits similar to that of a baby who slept in a cot, with white Mosquito net spread all above him, after Momma had puffed smooth layers of baby powder on his soft ass and wrapped it with diaper.

Many years ago as a student even while I lived in the headquarter of mosquitoes, there were some practices I avoided like a plague because I thought they were typical of females and do not really fit a true nigga - rubbing powder/foundation on the face, using bleaching creams, bathing with hot water, using trolley in the room and then sleeping under mosquito net.

All the same, it all depends on each person's preferences, it's not a crime for a guy to use Mosquito net and no lady can attack you just because you used it.
One thing I'm sure of is, beyond the mosquito net incident, there have been other situations you're aware of that led to her weird anger.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Angry With Me For Using Mosquito Net by mumumugu(m): 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
u remind her of an ex who uses mosquito net.
she needs to heal from the ex first.
Re: She's Angry With Me For Using Mosquito Net by paulolee(m): 3:26pm On Jun 10, 2020
na wah o
Re: She's Angry With Me For Using Mosquito Net by raphretle: 4:20pm On Jun 10, 2020
light099:
Strange and funny reaction from her.
Her reaction was unlikely based solely on your use of Mosquito net, it must have been rooted in your past behaviours.

I'm sure if you reflect on the past and some of your habits, you would get a clearer understanding of why she behaved that way.
Perhaps in the past, you've exhibited traits similar to that of a baby who sleeps in a cot, with white Mosquito net spread all above him, after Momma had puffed smooth layers of baby powder on his soft ass and covered him up with diaper.

Lol... I don't just like to be disturbed in the morning...
Re: She's Angry With Me For Using Mosquito Net by TheManofTomorrow(m): 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2020
Shes angry at you prolly because you are broke. A girl gets angry at a guy for now definite reason if you perceive him to be broke

2 Likes

Re: She's Angry With Me For Using Mosquito Net by Nephilim: 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2020
raphretle:
hahaha weirdo!

How won't she be, it shows you are not man enough, simple mosquito you're hiding under mattress Haba! How will you defend her if you are running away from mosquito.... Hahahah! Chai angry
Re: She's Angry With Me For Using Mosquito Net by Bola146(f): 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2020
Maybe she is a witch or she be the mosquitoes undecided
I don't understand why she got angry lipsrsealed
Re: She's Angry With Me For Using Mosquito Net by raphretle: 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
TheManofTomorrow:
Shes angry at you prolly because you are broke. A girl gets angry at a guy for now definite reason if you perceive him to be broke

Thou knowest me not... Sha That's your own View... She's free to walk away..
Re: She's Angry With Me For Using Mosquito Net by raphretle: 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nephilim:
hahaha weirdo!

How won't she be, it shows you are not man enough, simple mosquito you're hiding under mattress Haba! How will you defend her if you are running away from mosquito.... Hahahah! Chai angry
Lol
Re: She's Angry With Me For Using Mosquito Net by Orubebe01: 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
Maybe the girl has been turning to mosquitoes to suck your blood. She doesn't want you to be using net so that she will be at liberty to suck you any time she wishes.
Re: She's Angry With Me For Using Mosquito Net by raphretle: 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
Orubebe01:
Maybe the girl has been turning to mosquitoes to suck your blood. She doesn't want you to be using net so that she will be at liberty to suck you any time she wishes.

Lo and behold I thwarted her plans
Re: She's Angry With Me For Using Mosquito Net by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
Hahaha!
Re: She's Angry With Me For Using Mosquito Net by McBrooklyn(m): 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2020
Shekpe! cheesy
Re: She's Angry With Me For Using Mosquito Net by murphyibiam15(m): 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
snitchbitch:
She might be transferring an agressio she had before she came over to you.

Try and find out why she is angry, it may not likely be the mosquito net that caused the issue
transfer of aggression kee her there grin grin...he should just avoid the gal the same way he's avoiding mosquitoes
Re: She's Angry With Me For Using Mosquito Net by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
raphretle:

Mad GF grin

Re: She's Angry With Me For Using Mosquito Net by raphretle: 7:40am On Jun 13, 2020
murphyibiam15:

transfer of aggression kee her there grin grin...he should just avoid the gal the same way he's avoiding mosquitoes
Sealed
Re: She's Angry With Me For Using Mosquito Net by Ahmback(m): 7:44am On Jun 13, 2020
My brother use your net, if she no wan do again mek she find another....

So she meant because of her, you should now suffer mosquito bites
Re: She's Angry With Me For Using Mosquito Net by raphretle: 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ahmback:
My brother use your net, if she no wan do again mek she find another....

So she meant because of her, you should now suffer mosquito bites

I wonder ooo
Re: She's Angry With Me For Using Mosquito Net by dumininu01(m): 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
Bro where did you meet her cheesy cheesy.. Strange tho

(1) (Reply)

Please What Business Can With 800k. / .. (Removed) / If You Are Having A Bad Day, Enter This Thread (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.