Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Please What Business Can With 800k. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What Business Can With 800k. (2427 Views)

Please What Business Can I Do With My 1million In Benin Please, Very Urgent! / I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into / What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Business Can With 800k. by Toobet(m): 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2020
Please, I will appreciate your kind advice and suggestions thank you and have a lovely night rest.
Re: Please What Business Can With 800k. by Blacklifematter: 10:40pm On Jul 09, 2020
Toobet:
Please, I will appreciate your kind advice and suggestions thank you and have a lovely night rest.

Please help me out with 8k

Gtbank 0031269701
Thanks
Re: Please What Business Can With 800k. by bigdycke: 11:07pm On Jul 09, 2020
Affiliate CPA Marketing. Google it.
Toobet:
Re: Please What Business Can With 800k. by seyigiggle: 11:07pm On Jul 09, 2020
Whatever you go for, ensure it is essentially needed.

TAKE THIS MORE SERIOUS "NEVER GIVE ANYONE MONEY TO TRADE FOR YOU"
SECONDLY, INVEST HALF OF THE MONEY, THAT WOULD SERVE AS YOUR FALL BACK RESISTANCE IN CASE OF UNFORESEEN LOSS.
LASTLY, GO WITH YOUR PASSION

Toobet:

3 Likes

Re: Please What Business Can With 800k. by deewhydoski(m): 5:29am On Jul 10, 2020
Toobet:
Are u still living In Jos?
Re: Please What Business Can With 800k. by MadeINchenzen2: 5:38am On Jul 10, 2020
Dont invest until COVID-19 is over !grin

3 Likes

Re: Please What Business Can With 800k. by Athemisia: 5:50am On Jul 10, 2020
seyigiggle:
Whatever you go for, ensure it is essentially needed.

TAKE THIS MORE SERIOUS "NEVER GIVE ANYONE MONEY TO TRADE FOR YOU"
SECONDLY, INVEST HALF OF THE MONEY, THAT WOULD SERVE AS YOUR FALL BACK RESISTANCE IN CASE OF UNFORESEEN LOSS.
LASTLY, GO WITH YOUR PASSION

invest! invest! invest!

Investment means many things to many people... it's not just forex.. owning a business is also investment... op, needs help so help out with clarity and not just using a compound word "invest"....

op, it depends on ur interest. You can start anyone of these:
Clothes selling
Rice wholesale
soft Drinks or beer wholesale
Tissue and diapers wholesale
Building materials
Computer and phones accessories
Restaurant
Mini importation
so many more depending on ur interest and skill

3 Likes

Re: Please What Business Can With 800k. by UDUJ(m): 6:05am On Jul 10, 2020
Blacklifematter:

Gtbank 0031269701
Thanks

Why do you people keep begging?

Someone is looking for advise on how to invest the little 800k she has and you are begging her to send you 8k. No shame at all undecided

Very annoying angry

15 Likes

Re: Please What Business Can With 800k. by Midex88(m): 6:34am On Jul 10, 2020
Blacklifematter:

Gtbank 0031269701
Thanks

Beggars everywhere. No shame and dignity. Please amend your ways

2 Likes

Re: Please What Business Can With 800k. by tundchip2: 8:06am On Jul 10, 2020
Some i know of are, Transportation business or Agro commodities exporting.

For the transportation business, like here in Abuja, you could add more money to buy a toks uber corolla and give it to someone that would be delivering like 25k-30k per week.

Or you could buy a cheaper car less than 800k for interstate transportation and be getting returns of around 25k every week also.

For the Agro commodities, you'll have to have experience in that before you can start so as not to lose your capital.

1 Like

Re: Please What Business Can With 800k. by SweetCunt97(f): 8:09am On Jul 10, 2020
Put in a bank that will yield 10 percent monthly. Wema bank has a package for such I think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please What Business Can With 800k. by skyhighweb(m): 9:49am On Jul 10, 2020
Toobet:
use am

too bet
Re: Please What Business Can With 800k. by chinchonglee(m): 10:02am On Jul 10, 2020
Dnt invest in anything now...
Until COVID is over

1 Like

Re: Please What Business Can With 800k. by Ibechris2: 10:40am On Jul 10, 2020
If u want to sleep well and and healthy, never u invest in any Uber business if u are not going to drive the car yourself.

U may live to regret it. I have done it with two different cars but I have sworn never to do it again. They are bunch of unserious people that are good in telling stories of why they couldn't deliver.

Rather,keep on doing that which gave u that amount of money...

7 Likes

Re: Please What Business Can With 800k. by purelyobjective: 11:45am On Jul 10, 2020
Do a feasibility study on cattle and goat rearing.Buy ematiated grown cattles for as low as 50k. Vaccinate them and feed them for 3 months also called fatning.Sale them for a profit and then repeat again.

1 Like

Re: Please What Business Can With 800k. by Emmatee1816(m): 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2020
UDUJ:

Why do you people keep begging?

Someone is looking for advise on how to invest the little 800k she has and you are begging her to send you 8k. No shame at all undecided

Very annoying angry
very very annoying and appalling.this is how low we have come as humans

3 Likes

Re: Please What Business Can With 800k. by dom80: 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2020
I'm also thinking of what kind of business to invest in with bigger amount than op but I'm also scared of losing. one needs to becareful so as not to lose its capital

2 Likes

Re: Please What Business Can With 800k. by cutieme(m): 5:04am On Jul 25, 2020
Try find out what you have passion for then invest into it with prayers and diligence, you'd make it
Re: Please What Business Can With 800k. by Exmilitant(m): 7:26am On Jul 25, 2020
Toobet:
Come to PH With just 400k. I will get you 15 thousand litres of diesel. you can sell a ltr for 150 naira. Buyers plenty.
Re: Please What Business Can With 800k. by Psalmspsalms: 8:26am On Jul 25, 2020
How about you use less than 100k and invest it into pig farming. With that 100k, you can get about 10 piglets of 2months old. Since it might be ur first time into the business, I advice u use not more than 100k and when u are sure u are now good in it, you can invest close to 300-400k for just the piglets and the remaining balance for low housing and feeding. If u can take proper care of ur pigs, in about two years time, my dear, you will be counting close to 4-5million from ur investment. Buy more females than males. If u can buy 20 female piglets, then in 2 years time you should be expecting nothing less than 100 piglets just from the 20. Its a very profitable business which require low budget. If my advice is helpful to you, can u assist me financially with anything?
UBA 2090455023

1 Like

Re: Please What Business Can With 800k. by Psalmspsalms: 8:29am On Jul 25, 2020
Exmilitant:
Come to PH With just 400k. I will get you 15 thousand litres of diesel. you can sell a ltr for 150 naira. Buyers plenty.
Pls what part of PH? I need something doing for the main time
Re: Please What Business Can With 800k. by Dreyton36: 8:40am On Jul 25, 2020
Open a bet9ja shop
Or u start selling bags of rice and food stuffs in general
Re: Please What Business Can With 800k. by Exmilitant(m): 8:49am On Jul 25, 2020
Psalmspsalms:

Pls what part of PH? I need something doing for the main time
As in you want a job or you wanna invest in business? I reside at Stadium Rd but i ply my trade at Onne seaport.
Re: Please What Business Can With 800k. by Psalmspsalms: 9:04am On Jul 25, 2020
Exmilitant:
As in you want a job or you wanna invest in business? I reside at Stadium Rd but i ply my trade at Onne seaport.
My brother, am looking for a job oo... I'm awaiting my service for now. Am an engineering graduate from benue state
Re: Please What Business Can With 800k. by recentalasko(m): 9:16am On Jul 25, 2020
Toobet:
Take your time to do your research well especially during covid era. You can still invest a part of it in MBA FOREX were u get 15% ROI every month for 6months
Re: Please What Business Can With 800k. by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 25, 2020
recentalasko:
Take your time to do your research well especially during covid era. You can still invest a part of it in MBA FOREX were u get 15% ROI every month for 6months
Forex trading is very risky bro
I will advise her to go for I&E
Re: Please What Business Can With 800k. by TheGladiator: 9:46am On Jul 25, 2020
Buy dollars $ and hold
Sell in December (or later) when rates will be x20% at least

Naira is (and will continue to) face sustained pressure mid/long term, mainly due to bad leadership, material decline in national revenue and COVID impacts amongst other factors.

Don’t get me wrong, there are a few profitable investments still, but these are few, far between and carry exceptional risk

Naira investment in such a season is heightened risk

1 Like

Re: Please What Business Can With 800k. by TheGladiator: 9:50am On Jul 25, 2020
dom80:
I'm also thinking of what kind of business to invest in with bigger amount than op but I'm also scared of losing. one needs to becareful so as not to lose its capital
Naira investment is high risk mid /long term, when assessed in relative value terms.

Also, don’t save in Naira to avoid material value loss from heightened Currency and inflation pressures .

Convert your Mullah to dollars $ today and keep safe, until such a time that economic conditions, outlook improves (not before 2022 at the earliest, by my projections) or a business opportunity with unhindered upside presents itself
Re: Please What Business Can With 800k. by Artzdanielsz(m): 10:11am On Jul 25, 2020
Athemisia:

invest! invest! invest!

Investment means many things to many people... it's not just forex.. owning a business is also investment... op, needs help so help out with clarity and not just using a compound word "invest"....

op, it depends on ur interest. You can start anyone of these:
Clothes selling
Rice wholesale
soft Drinks or beer wholesale
Tissue and diapers wholesale
Building materials
Computer and phones accessories
Restaurant
Mini importation
so many more depending on ur interest and skill
Na that rice wholesale make sense. Not just wholesale alone as u dey sell in bags also sell in cups maka it get why

1 Like

Re: Please What Business Can With 800k. by Artzdanielsz(m): 10:13am On Jul 25, 2020
chinchonglee:
Dnt invest in anything now...
Until COVID is over
covid or no covid investment in food business is a badass investment

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma / Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. / Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.