Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Does Masturbating Determine One’s Success? I Need Views Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Masturbating Determine One’s Success? I Need Views Please (6580 Views)

Your Views Please. / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Masturbating Determine One’s Success? I Need Views Please by Rajix20(m): 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
I’m 23 years and I masturbate a lot , I’ve being masturbating since I was 15 and I’ve tried to stop too many times but I can’t
What I noticed about myself is that I’m kinda left behind from my mates and I really don’t know the cause. I noticed I everything I lay hands on don’t yield success and this is a burden to my life. I want to know if masturbation causes step back in one’s life or all that is happening to me is just a normal reality of life.
Re: Does Masturbating Determine One’s Success? I Need Views Please by portacabin: 2:53pm On Jun 10, 2020
Rajix20:
I’m 23 years and I masturbate a lot , I’ve being masturbating since I was 15 and I’ve tried to stop too many times but I can’t
What I noticed about myself is that I’m kinda left behind from my mates and I really don’t know the cause. I noticed I everything I lay hands on don’t yield success and this is a burden to my life. I want to know if masturbation causes step back in one’s life or all that is happening to me is just a normal reality of life.
masturbation is a slow biological and spiritual suicide mission

6 Likes

Re: Does Masturbating Determine One’s Success? I Need Views Please by javaRookie: 2:55pm On Jun 10, 2020
Nope

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Masturbating Determine One’s Success? I Need Views Please by donbachi(m): 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2020
1 masturbation makes 1 weak.

1 Like

Re: Does Masturbating Determine One’s Success? I Need Views Please by Amotolongbo(f): 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2020
@Dear OP

The source of your problem isn’t the act of masturbating but your psychological and mental attachment to the act of masturbating. The masturbation isn’t the one hindering your success, but the masturbation is occupying your time and sedating your mental activities towards achieving success.

“Masturbating a lot” like you said, seems to have actually got your mind engrossed in the act and taking much of your precious time which is meant to be dedicated to something resourceful and useful in life.

When masturbating, you sacrifice your time, energy and mental reasoning for just one thing, orgasm, which isn’t useful for academic performance and life achievement but a virtual sexual experience.

If you can try as much as possible to free your mind from virtual sexual experience by dedicating your time to your academics and real life activities and puzzles, honestly you will be ok

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Masturbating Determine One’s Success? I Need Views Please by paulolee(m): 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2020
nope..
Re: Does Masturbating Determine One’s Success? I Need Views Please by ettaetta(m): 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
your problem has nothing to do with masturbation. if masturbation is that bad then premarital sex is worse, premarital sex destroys destinies
if that's the case people won't be successful because everyone is having sex before marriage

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Masturbating Determine One’s Success? I Need Views Please by gowonmaharajah(m): 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
yes.
masturbation is really powerful mehn.it saps off your life force and energy.
have you noticed you feel emptied and and kinda sad after doing it?
that tells you something, brother.
some folks use it to their advantage tho'
it's all bout how molded your mind is.

3 Likes

Re: Does Masturbating Determine One’s Success? I Need Views Please by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
I would have said maybe you should stop for 6 months and assess your life, but can you even stop??

Well, masturbation comes with this feeling of guilt. To me, if you feel bad constantly over an act, then it is bad.

Masturbation may not be the cause of the set back in your life, but I am sure it is one of the major reasons you can't overcome the stagnation in your life. Yes, how do you focus on God when you masturbate. Masturbation makes you feel unworthy and unacceptable before God thereby killing your will to pray.

There's no technical way out of sin especially an addiction, invite the Holyspirit. Tell God to help you.

However, don't stop praying about the set back in your life while you struggle with masturbation. Keep asking God for forgiveness and make conscious effort to stop.

May God help us!

8 Likes

Re: Does Masturbating Determine One’s Success? I Need Views Please by Davash222(m): 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
portacabin:
maturation is a slow biological and spiritual suicide mission
Stop misleading people!

4 Likes

Re: Does Masturbating Determine One’s Success? I Need Views Please by vanida6: 3:14pm On Jun 10, 2020
May God help u angry
Re: Does Masturbating Determine One’s Success? I Need Views Please by Rajix20(m): 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2020
luxy44:
I would have said maybe you should stop for 6 months and assess your life, but can you even stop??

Well, masturbation comes with this feeling of guilt. To me, if you feel bad constantly over an act, then it is bad.

Masturbation may not be the cause of the set back in your life, but I am sure it is one of the major reasons you can't overcome the stagnation in your life. Yes, how do you focus on God when you masturbate. Masturbation makes you feel unworthy and unacceptable before God thereby killing your will to pray.

There's no technical way out of sin especially an addiction, invite the Holyspirit. Tell God to help you.

However, don't stop praying about the set back in your life while you struggle with masturbation. Keep asking God for forgiveness and make conscious effort to stop.

May God help us!
This really helps. Thank you so much. Blessed
Re: Does Masturbating Determine One’s Success? I Need Views Please by Rajix20(m): 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2020
gowonmaharajah:
yes.
What I wanted to know is that can you masturbate and still be successful?
Re: Does Masturbating Determine One’s Success? I Need Views Please by Vyzz: 3:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
Let me conclude it

Masturbation is better than rape

1 Like

Re: Does Masturbating Determine One’s Success? I Need Views Please by gowonmaharajah(m): 3:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
Rajix20:
from experiences and my own view,
it's a capital NO.

1 Like

Re: Does Masturbating Determine One’s Success? I Need Views Please by Rajix20(m): 3:27pm On Jun 10, 2020
gowonmaharajah:

from experiences and my own view,
it's a capital NO.
But how do I stop? It is killing me fr
Re: Does Masturbating Determine One’s Success? I Need Views Please by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2020
Rajix20:

You can masturbate and still be successful if you do not or will not have any spiritual challenge (almost impossible).
It is a pity that you can't have your way dear. You need God to overcome those challenges (the set back in your life). So how do you get His (God) attention when you wallow in masturbation??
Re: Does Masturbating Determine One’s Success? I Need Views Please by RiyaGoddess(f): 5:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
"...Everyone is having sex before marriage" shake my head.
Correction- Not everyone, say some people.
There are still people out there who respect and obeys God's law of 'No sex before marriage (Fornication).

In another news, 3 ladies are needed to share a bale of London ladies polo top for N14,300 each. Interested persons should DM on WhatsApp.
Re: Does Masturbating Determine One’s Success? I Need Views Please by Amotolongbo(f): 5:14pm On Jun 10, 2020
Lalasticlala Dominique Mynd44

This young man needs special attention
Re: Does Masturbating Determine One’s Success? I Need Views Please by Meedon: 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2020

You are still a learner bro

I started mine at the age of fives
Re: Does Masturbating Determine One’s Success? I Need Views Please by PureGoldh(m): 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2020
Bros,

Let me tell you something....you see dx masturbation of a thing....the bad forces behind it no be here.... I will advise you to refrain from it against all odds...

Just stop it and see how your life will turn around for good

Best wishes

1 Like

Re: Does Masturbating Determine One’s Success? I Need Views Please by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2020
Rajix20:

No masturbation cannot and does not hamper one's success in life. You can try this technique, sexual transmutation it would help you a lot.

The technique would let you channel you sexual energy positively, you can google it or you search for seminal retention.
Re: Does Masturbating Determine One’s Success? I Need Views Please by Jedalord: 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2020
You have noticed something's wrong and that is enough You can do great things if you reassess your life check out Nofap on YouTube you will understand more of this, I can't explain so as not to be misunderstood. Good luck in your journey to improve
Re: Does Masturbating Determine One’s Success? I Need Views Please by SweetCunt97(f): 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2020
Yes you can masturbate and still be successful... You simply gotta have a superior state of mind.

2 Likes

Re: Does Masturbating Determine One’s Success? I Need Views Please by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2020
gowonmaharajah:
yes.

@the bolded you are illuminated, it has the power to unlock a lot of doors only if used wisely.
Re: Does Masturbating Determine One’s Success? I Need Views Please by Mrlucky81(m): 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2020
Rajix20:
Masturbation makes one feels empty and it also kills mora
All you need is to share your worries to God through prayers and He will see you through

2 Likes

Re: Does Masturbating Determine One’s Success? I Need Views Please by themaestro08(m): 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2020
Rajix20:

A big fat lie, its all in your head bro. Masturbating is absolutely normal, it has no side effect whatsoever. Its a healthy action. Anyone who says its harmful should cite any scientific study to back their claim, I bet no, because it is not.

Its an African way of thinking - believe in superstitions. Its baseless and irrational.

So re-strategise your life - work hard, set goals, plan and stick to it, and you will see your life flourushing .there is something you are definitely doing wrong, it has totally nothing to do with masturbation.

5 Likes

Re: Does Masturbating Determine One’s Success? I Need Views Please by themaestro08(m): 6:18pm On Jun 10, 2020
LostAddict:

@the bolded you are illuminated, it has the power to unlock a lot of doors only if used wisely.

Doors like?

1 Like

Re: Does Masturbating Determine One’s Success? I Need Views Please by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
themaestro08:

Doors like?

You think better and solve problems faster during the heat of the moment
Re: Does Masturbating Determine One’s Success? I Need Views Please by Kaykay999(m): 6:24pm On Jun 10, 2020
Rajix20:
Masturbation and sex are all the same.
Hustle hard

3 Likes

Re: Does Masturbating Determine One’s Success? I Need Views Please by Alfather: 6:29pm On Jun 10, 2020
The reason of your set back in life is more of your foundation. Parental birth, ancestral convenant passed from linage to linage. At times it may be you have no assistance from your family. Life will be difficult this way for a start. If you works smart you will be successful.
never fill guilt when you mastabate, because you are not the worst sinner.
if your family is not supporting you in life,
take note, move far away from them and dont relate with them as ussual never tell them you move and secrete in life, visit them once in a while.
moreover, work and pray, build your life in Gods words, God will in return build your success story.
thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Does Masturbating Determine One’s Success? I Need Views Please by themaestro08(m): 6:30pm On Jun 10, 2020
LostAddict:

You think better and solve problems faster during the heat of the moment

From experience that's totally untrue. During orgasm you feel an elevating sense of euphoria and ecstasy and afterwards you feel nothing, all the euphoria is gone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Romantic Are You? / This Is Why You Should NEVER Be Nice To A Woman / Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.