Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

True Confession Of How She Slept With The Security Guard - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Confession Of How She Slept With The Security Guard (642 Views)

“I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) / True Confession: My Boss Sleeps With Me At Will, Uses Me For Sexual Exploits / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Confession Of How She Slept With The Security Guard by Chrisfides: 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2020
A woman made a sacrifice by choosing to sleep with the security guard to be with her husband.
Is her action justified?
If it is your wife, can you accept her back?

If you are a woman, can you do that just to be with your husband and family?

Before making any judgment, please, read the full detail of what happened here. This is a true life story.
https://chrisfidesblog.com/the-choice-i-made-most-fascinating-experience/

(1) (Reply)

OMG: See What Nigeria Police Officers Did To This Lady In Ibadan / Can You Identify What Is Wrong In This Picture ??? / Why Is The Bride Normally Stands On The Left Side Of Groom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.