Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,448 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (608 Views)

My Husband Is So Obsessed With S3x, I Need Help, Woman Cries Out In Tears / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by NoTimeZone(m): 5:13pm On Jun 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: ... by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2020
Op you and who dey fight? Wetin happen
Re: ... by zuby4real10(m): 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
The best thing i extra from this your write up is this The closest thing you can get as a man is being cared about because you're useful.
I always tell myself this. people including your family can love you only if you are usefull to them, once you stop been usefull everybody will disappear.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Chidonc(m): 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2020
As you see men dey ride highlander, you no like am, as people dey ball for Dubai, you no go like go, them born you born suffering, who tell you say men dey obsessed with achievement, na better life every body dey find.
Re: ... by Alfather: 6:37pm On Jun 10, 2020
Take is easy.
the only person that love you for who you are and not what you are is JESUS. thats while i live my life to please him only.
Re: ... by 360clips: 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
Well said. I thought it was just monkeys on this forum. But I was wrong
Re: ... by arthorjnr(m): 8:06am On Jun 11, 2020
360clips:
Well said. I thought it was just monkeys on this forum. But I was wrong

Good to know you're part of the zoo. grin

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Goes Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+ / Chat Exposed! Some Guys Are Wicked / What Are Some Of The Most Mind-blowing Facts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.