Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,298 members, 7,836,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Please Help: My Husband Wont Stop Fighting About My Family - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help: My Husband Wont Stop Fighting About My Family (627 Views)

My Boss & Husband Are Friends But He Wont Stop Doing This To Me / Educated Sex Worker Rejoices As She Graduates But Makes It Clear She Wont Stop / Beauty And The Beast...being Ugly Wont Stop Females From Coming If You Are Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help: My Husband Wont Stop Fighting About My Family by Rabbi4real: 4:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
Hi..
I don’t know If I want to vent out or If I need advise..
I and my husband are married for 7 yrs and we have a little girl.. about 4 years ago my husband had some Issues with my mom dad and sister… I was In the middle trying not to hurt either of them.. but eventually my biggest mistake was to support my parents as I went with my Instincts, which hurt him emotionally and made him hate my family.

A the time I felt that was the right thing to do.. later realized that no matter what I should have taken my husbands side and should have seen things from his perspective… till date he has this feeling that my dad’s family disrespect him and his family..

He doesn’t like the sight of my sister … the worst part Is my mom dad and sister are under an Impression that my husband left past Issues behind him, but that’s not the truth.. we continue arguing about things that happened 4 years ago..
That makes me feel sick.. I stopped sharing my side families updates or whereabouts with him… he is aware that saying a word about my family would trigger the argument between us, but always does that again and again.

I pleaded him to leave everything aside and not to ever mention anything about my family, but I don’t understand why he keeps doing that.. He hates the sight......

https://livelystones.ng/2020/06/15/please-help-my-husband-wont-stop-fighting-about-my-family/

Re: Please Help: My Husband Wont Stop Fighting About My Family by moscow406(m): 4:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
ok
Re: Please Help: My Husband Wont Stop Fighting About My Family by ModestGal(f): 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2020
Hmm
Re: Please Help: My Husband Wont Stop Fighting About My Family by Finnese001: 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2020
Okay
Re: Please Help: My Husband Wont Stop Fighting About My Family by Romanoff(f): 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
I don't know why I can totally relate with this woman.

God will help her o.

1 Like

Re: Please Help: My Husband Wont Stop Fighting About My Family by Rabbi4real: 6:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
Amen!
Romanoff:
I don't know why I can totally relate with this woman.

God will help her o.
Re: Please Help: My Husband Wont Stop Fighting About My Family by Chidonc(m): 9:03pm On Jun 15, 2020
What's the morale of the story?

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman (video) / What Could This Mean? / Davido Calls Wizkid The Greatest Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.