Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance (24291 Views)

BREAKING! Atiku Wins Tinubu At US Court Again As Judge Passes Final Judgment. / Femi Gbajabiamila Inspects Isolation Centre Donated By Sahara, Thisday And CCECC / CCECC Celebrates Completion Of Track Laying On Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by GentleGiant007: 5:20am On Jun 11, 2020
Olominira:
The Nigeria govt needs an holistic national orientation for all her citizens especially the young people like myself. Buhari is one of the most intelligent leaders in Nigeria and Africa at large even though his weaknesses are very obvious.

When people compare Buhari to a Dumb racist spearheading things over here, this shows people lack basic understanding of things. He called Buhari lifeless, just because he refused to sign a free trade agreement with the US. He thought Buhari lacks basic understanding of economics.

While shouting China...China...China,..... and all the tweeting and noise. Tesla moved a whooping of $250bn to Shanghai to build Tesla Gigantic Auto plant. A big step towards America becoming importer of Tesla cars just Apple phones, GM, etc.

Buhari, the so called dullard, secured deals with same China to set up a train assembly plant and a University in Nigeria. A step towards industrialized Nigeria. If not for weak institutions in Nigeria, Buhari's performance would be making global headline news.

I hope you are not comparing USA with Nigeria. That will amount to comparing life with death!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by jidxin(m): 5:27am On Jun 11, 2020
Olominira:
The Nigeria govt needs an holistic national orientation for all her citizens especially the young people like myself. Buhari is one of the most intelligent leaders in Nigeria and Africa at large even though his weaknesses are very obvious.

When people compare Buhari to a Dumb racist spearheading things over here, this shows people lack basic understanding of things. He called Buhari lifeless, just because he refused to sign a free trade agreement with the US. He thought Buhari lacks basic understanding of economics.

While shouting China...China...China,..... and all the tweeting and noise. Tesla moved a whooping of $250bn to Shanghai to build Tesla Gigantic Auto plant. A big step towards America becoming importer of Tesla cars just Apple phones, GM, etc.

Buhari, the so called dullard, secured deals with same China to set up a train assembly plant and a University in Nigeria. A step towards industrialized Nigeria. If not for weak institutions in Nigeria, Buhari's performance would be making global headline news.
he called Buhari lifeless because Buhari is not ontop of his affairs. He discovered Buhari could dialog on current issues. Please your epistle is uncalled for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by EgunMogaji2: 5:29am On Jun 11, 2020
seguno2:

Excellent pictures like the Lagos to Abeokuta railways.
Do you know how many passengers daily have been carried since the free ride of last year
Promise and fail!

1) There’s interstate travel lockdown, specifically on that axis.

2) They’re using the time to do the crossover bridges since they have to close the tracks to do that.

I recommend that you pay a visit.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by Nobody: 5:31am On Jun 11, 2020
post=90537924:

Project after projects again and again!!

God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his amiable Vice President Prof Yemi Osinbajo for all they are doing to make our once battered and looted nation to work again.

Nigeria will work again in our lifetime.
The many years of the locusts, looters and Cankerworms will all be behind us soon.
We are in a very safe hands.
PMB : A man after God's heart.

It will end in praise for those who believe in our nation and for those who always wish negative and bad news for Nigeria and good Nigerians, it will most def end in tears for y'all.
No be curse,
Na FACT.

Again, God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari as he washes our darling nation clean again.

The actual number of kilometers that was built to complete the line was less than 100. It took 4 and a half years to get it done. And for a line that was originally designed to carry iron ore. Beginning from Itakpe and ending up in Aladja. Where to where?
Seriously!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by Bigleaf1006: 5:33am On Jun 11, 2020
slivertongue:
observing

This project is really real, i saw brand new locomotives being transported by trucks with my own eyes.

I saw the movement of the coaches with my very own eyes from Lagos

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by Bigleaf1006: 5:37am On Jun 11, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

2) They’re using the time to do the crossover bridges since they have to close the tracks to do that.

I go to agbado in ogun state very often and I will attest to the fact that the project is really real, track laying from ibadan to Lagos is over 90% completed.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by Rikidony(m): 5:42am On Jun 11, 2020
I will never regret the day I suffer under the sun just to vote President Buhari in 2015 and again in 2019, God bless you Mr. President, how I wish the Poverty development party did more of this under 16 years we would have been focusing on other projects now.

I can't wait for focus to be shifted to the Lagos - Calabar route, that will personally benefit me.

long live President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR
LONG LIVE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by Benwallt(m): 5:50am On Jun 11, 2020
Olominira:

I concor

2 Likes

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by tiredoflife(m): 5:51am On Jun 11, 2020
Na who dey alive dey use train
After fulanis don murder us finish
The infrastructure will be used by dem when the whole country becomes a fulani Eldorado
Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by ehinmowo: 5:53am On Jun 11, 2020
Olominira:

Una go just dey Yan dust. Spking "haphazard English". Are in Nigeria? Let me start from there

1 Like

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by seguno2: 5:56am On Jun 11, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Are you confirming that no one has used the trains despite the promised free rides February 2019?

1 Like

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by sulaak(m): 5:58am On Jun 11, 2020
Olominira:

Stop lying, Telsa factory in China is not worth $250bn?

The Telsa Chinese plants value is not even worth $5bn and funded entirely buy Telsa Chinese partners and banks.

I commend the completion of this Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line and support the government planned Lagos to Kano railway line. Buhari is still a ruthless tribalist but he has done more than that Ijaw drunkard (GEJ) that wasted many opportunities despite high oil price.

5 Likes

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by Xisnin(m): 6:02am On Jun 11, 2020
Olominira:

You are right about the misplaced Chinese hysteria spearheaded by Trump
and propagated by his worshippers here in Nigeria.

However, just because Trump is a fool doesn't make Buhari an intelligent man.
Borrowing to fund infrastructure isn't a new invention requiring any sort of intelligence.
It is as old as modern civilization itself.

Moreover, nobody is a total failure.
Therefore, one or two success does not wipe away glaring failures.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by contigiency(m): 6:13am On Jun 11, 2020
Olominira:

You are the true son of your father.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by Divinalss: 6:17am On Jun 11, 2020
sulaak:

The Telsa Chinese plants value is not even worth $5bn and funded entirely buy Telsa Chinese partners and banks.

I commend the completion of this Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line and support the government planned Lagos to Kano railway line. Buhari is still a ruthless tribalist but he has done more than that Ijaw drunkard (GEJ) that wasted many opportunities despite high oil price.

I see sense here
Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by colestephan86: 6:18am On Jun 11, 2020
Olominira:

I agree with you.
Nigerians especially the youths need to unlearn what they have learnt and relearn what is right that have being forgotten.

8 Likes

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by contigiency(m): 6:19am On Jun 11, 2020
So far, buhari is the best president in Nigerian history. He has equally shown that when prudence is applied in management of resources, you will achieve far more than the so called Educated technocrats who spent 16years feeding fat on our common treasury.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by contigiency(m): 6:22am On Jun 11, 2020
Xisnin:

You are right about the misplaced Chinese hysteria spearheaded by Trump
and propagated by his worshippers here in Nigeria.

However, just because Trump is a fool doesn't make Buhari an intelligent man.
Borrowing to fund infrastructure isn't a new invention requiring any sort of intelligence.
It is as old as modern civilization itself.

Moreover, nobody is a total failure.
Therefore, one or two success does not wipe away glaring failures.

Unfortunately you sounded vague. What's exactly point please?

2 Likes

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by Golan007: 6:23am On Jun 11, 2020
Triangles1:
Nigeria Government always waste money on this project and are not ready to explore out of it just to proof to other parties that they're working, Las Las it will be left unattended to and wash away by erosion.

Money that are supposed to be used on needful project like education, electricity, road construction.

I fear for the debt that will be inherit by the next Government.

Truly, more should be spent on your education.

3 Likes

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by splashbaby(m): 6:27am On Jun 11, 2020
You did maintenance on a rail line constructed by Babangida and you said it passes standard guage. The sleepers were all concrete and was constructed with the best technology by Julius Berger more than 20 years ago. Major General Buhari rtrd na confirm scam.
Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by princealexndre(m): 6:36am On Jun 11, 2020
Olominira:

True
, pls I’m a Student but currently school is Closed. Right now I’m just at home doing nothing which Annoys me, even Mum is Always bugging me to Find something doing...pls sir/ma if you have any Job for me I will be Indeed Grateful. My potential skill is Computer Hardware/software Repairs, pls I don’t mind Any job at all as Long as I can make a Living on it and it’s within Lagos.. thank you
Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by princealexndre(m): 6:39am On Jun 11, 2020
joey150:
I have zero issues with the recent loans Nigeria has been taking, as long as it's 100% going towards infrastructural projects like these, rather than salaries and political excesses.

At one point we had the oil money to do this. That money is sadly now in the account of a few. Industrialization is a massive investment. But with our population and potential economic growth, we shouldn't have too much problems paying it off in the long term.

Imagine if previous governments had been making tangible strides like this since 1960. Just imagine. Better late than never.

I have little love for Buhari and how he governs. Still, this is commendable.
yea he done something
, pls I’m a Student but currently school is Closed. Right now I’m just at home doing nothing which Annoys me, even Mum is Always bugging me to Find something doing...pls sir/ma if you have any Job for me I will be Indeed Grateful. My potential skill is Computer Hardware/software Repairs, pls I don’t mind Any job at all as Long as I can make a Living on it and it’s within Lagos.. thank you
Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by Ezmans: 6:44am On Jun 11, 2020
Olominira:

When a zombie talks u I'll know

1 Like

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by Ishaquine(m): 6:45am On Jun 11, 2020
sulaak:

Wrong, Tesla is worth around $190 billion.

1 Like

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by fjjc(m): 6:48am On Jun 11, 2020
Olominira:

I concur, but we need to be smarter because chinko people self can not be 100% trusted o.
Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by Ezmans: 6:49am On Jun 11, 2020
Onebyonedead:

My brother buhari is a big failure

Unless you are not paying bills u will think otherwise
How can someone sleeping under bridge or inside bus pay bill

1 Like

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by PROPHETmichael: 6:51am On Jun 11, 2020
Ajaokuta steel should be named after Dino's girl Natasha Akpoti because she downright for the actualization of this Ajaokuta steel no be lie.
Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by Olominira(m): 6:51am On Jun 11, 2020
ehinmowo:

Una go just dey Yan dust. Spking "haphazard English". Are in Nigeria? Let me start from there
Don't you think I should be communicating in either Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo language? You can sue me to law court, English is not my Mother tongue.

4 Likes

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by Olominira(m): 7:03am On Jun 11, 2020
jidxin:
he called Buhari lifeless because Buhari is not ontop of his affairs. He discovered Buhari could dialog on current issues. Please your epistle is uncalled for
Really? Buhari has been performing better than Trump, the large private sector and her strong institutions are the things covering Trump's failure and incompetent.

He has not achieved anything other than increasing import taxes. Is Trump on top of his game in tackling the current pandemic hitting every nation? Coronavirus has shown that US is the biggest failure of all nations on earth today due to incompetent Trump blaming everyone.

6 Likes

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by AmazingELixir: 7:07am On Jun 11, 2020
[[s]quote author=Olominira post=90536736]The Nigeria govt needs an holistic national orientation for all her citizens especially the young people like myself. Buhari is one of the most intelligent leaders in Nigeria and Africa at large even though his weaknesses are very obvious.

Edited: Tesla investment in China is about $5bn, kindly correct that not 250. [/quote][/s]

Balderdash
Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by Liposure: 7:24am On Jun 11, 2020
Dis calls 4 celebration
Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by tivereegega(m): 7:24am On Jun 11, 2020
Obidon1:
Please is this buhari addumistration that start the job and finish it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC / What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai / Dolapo Osinbajo Visits Agatu Victims In Benue - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.