Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,844 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance (24289 Views)

BREAKING! Atiku Wins Tinubu At US Court Again As Judge Passes Final Judgment. / Femi Gbajabiamila Inspects Isolation Centre Donated By Sahara, Thisday And CCECC / CCECC Celebrates Completion Of Track Laying On Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by Omoboricash(m): 10:34am On Jun 11, 2020
JAMO84:
Wailers will soon arrive, they will call it audio. Even the second Niger bridge that is in their backyard is also audio.

The Poverty Development Party had looted everything including wailers brain.

I AM DONE TALKING
Guy the table you're shaking full of wailers , they will start calling u slave of the north , yaraba and some other funny names. They are always economical with the truth . I can categorically say my driving hours has reduced from Lagos to Ibadan. The road is almost completed

3 Likes

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by adedehinbo(m): 10:34am On Jun 11, 2020
Triangles1:

I'm not responsible for your down fall bro, take heart.

lol Mr mor*n everything comes and go,even the life you have is borrowed cos you not promised tomorrow,so Mr get your self some brain
Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by Wande22(m): 10:41am On Jun 11, 2020
and others

This meme is for you VVVV

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by lafiagi007: 11:04am On Jun 11, 2020
Xisnin:

Your statement is meaningless.
I don't work for you, neither did I promise you any result that you could use to appraise me.
If you think you are a failure, then that is your problem. Don't project.

Your argument is fallacious.
What people exactly?
The people losing their lives to bandits daily in the North-West and Central?
The people whose purchasing power is being erroded?
Or the Npower beneficiaries?

It is not that complicated, is it?
Who are those concerned about his achievements?

You seem incapable of handling complexity.
Issues are hardly black and white but that doesn't mean that we can't pass judgement either way.
Yes, someone can be evil even if they do some good.
1) Meaningless because the word failure is now pointing at you? Haha grin grin e pain am, after all, you don't need to work for someone before he knows if you are a failure or not.
2)There's no fallacy in my argument man!, rather I see you trying to exaggerate someone's failures, I failed in so many things I tried in the past, so also you, should then people refer to us as failures because of that? NO.
3)hahaha, look at this weak soldier putting on a thick sophisticated armor, you refer to something sooooo trivial as complex? Ohh my gosh........ I am sorry bro, I never meant to hurt you bro. tongue tongue
Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by Onlyonebuhari: 11:40am On Jun 11, 2020
7lives:

Land full everywhere but they still can't farm, they go to cities to constitute themselves into nuisance.
The funny thing is, na dem dey born pass, the major problem of this country is ignorance.
Government is supposed to create an enabling environment for you, so that you can be productive and prosper, not to spoon feed people.

May God bless you my brother.

2 Likes

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by sulaak(m): 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
Olominira:
The Nigeria govt needs an holistic national orientation for all her citizens especially the young people like myself. Buhari is one of the most intelligent leaders in Nigeria and Africa at large even though his weaknesses are very obvious.

When people compare Buhari to a Dumb racist spearheading things over here, it shows people lack basic understanding of things. He called Buhari lifeless, just because he refused to sign a free trade agreement with the US. He thought Buhari lacks basic understanding of economics.

While shouting China...China...China,..... and all the tweeting and noise. Tesla moved a whooping of $250bn to Shanghai to build Tesla Gigantic Auto plant. A big step towards America becoming importer of Tesla cars just like Apple phones, GM, etc.

Buhari, the so called dullard, secured deals from same China to set up a train assembly plant and a University in Nigeria. A step towards industrialized Nigeria. If not for weak institutions in Nigeria, Buhari's performance would be making global headline news.

Edited: Tesla investment in China is about $5bn, kindly correct that not 250.

Buhari despite his good intention, he is not an intelligent leader. The most critical industry in any country is human development, good education, healthcare and security, Buhari has failed on those three key issues.

- The government should not be building new universities when it can't support the old ones
- The government should not be building a training assembly plant, let the Chinese or a Nigerian entrepreneur build the plant.
- The NNPC that Buhari and OBJ created in 1977 is now a cesspool of corruption, that can't operate refineries or deliver gas to the Thermal Power plants.
-Buhari is the Federal Minister of Petroleum yet the four refineries are still not working, despite five years in government.
- It has taken Buhari five years to engage Siemen on the issues with the power sector. Iran and Turkey have 90,000 MW Electricity capacity, Nigeria has 13,000 and can only distribute less than 3000 MW

Finally, Buhari must be held responsible for the weak institutions in the country, he has five years to start the process of civil services reform and has done nothing. He could have started the restructuring process which was in his 2015 manifesto.

2 Likes

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by Sannisege: 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
Olominira:
The Nigeria govt needs an holistic national orientation for all her citizens especially the young people like myself. Buhari is one of the most intelligent leaders in Nigeria and Africa at large even though his weaknesses are very obvious.

When people compare Buhari to a Dumb racist spearheading things over here, it shows people lack basic understanding of things. He called Buhari lifeless, just because he refused to sign a free trade agreement with the US. He thought Buhari lacks basic understanding of economics.

While shouting China...China...China,..... and all the tweeting and noise. Tesla moved a whooping of $250bn to Shanghai to build Tesla Gigantic Auto plant. A big step towards America becoming importer of Tesla cars just like Apple phones, GM, etc.

Buhari, the so called dullard, secured deals from same China to set up a train assembly plant and a University in Nigeria. A step towards industrialized Nigeria. If not for weak institutions in Nigeria, Buhari's performance would be making global headline news.

Buhari is arguably the best President ever in the history of Nigeria, unlike that yeye Obasanjo who arrogantly claimed that Nigerians didn't vote for him to improve infrastructure.

2 Likes

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by KingDamzzy(m): 12:20pm On Jun 11, 2020
myboy2111:

https://mobile.twitter.com/CCECC8/status/1270603981413220352

I know this would be sad news to some people. Great job by the PMB administration. Reviving and completing projects that a stupid party that wanted to wreck this country for 16 years, couldn't do. Nigeria will continue to move forward.

1 Like

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by KingDamzzy(m): 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
Omoboricash:

Guy the table you're shaking full of wailers , they will start calling u slave of the north , yaraba and some other funny names. They are always economical with the truth . I can categorically say my driving hours has reduced from Lagos to Ibadan. The road is almost completed

Wailers will keep wailing and wailing while the Government will keep peppering them with completed projects. Even a blind man can see the great infrastructural work this government has embarked on. Nigeria will move forward.

2 Likes

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by Adlac(m): 12:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
Obidon1:
Please is this buhari addumistration that start the job and finish it

You are reason, Nigeria been underdevelop!
Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
Olominira:

Really? Buhari has been performing better than Trump, the large private sector and her strong institutions are the things covering Trump's failure and incompetent.

He has not achieved anything other than increasing import taxes. Is Trump on top of his game in tackling the current pandemic hitting every nation? Coronavirus has shown that US is the biggest failure of all nations on earth today due to incompetent Trump blaming everyone.

My brother i really was/still is baffled by the incompetence & unpreparedness of the US/Trump administration. Such a disaster. Around 110,000 deaths in one country alone!! I don lose taste for US totally!

Back to the topic.. this a good development. Our Nation needs more of this infrastructural projects.

Infrastructural development is the bedrock of Developed nations

3 Likes

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by Olominira(m): 2:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
sulaak:

Buhari despite his good intention, he is not an intelligent leader. The most critical industry in any country is human development, good education, healthcare and security, Buhari has failed on those three key issues.

- The government should not be building new universities when it can't support the old ones
- The government should not be building a training assembly plant, let the Chinese or a Nigerian entrepreneur build the plant.
- The NNPC that Buhari and OBJ created in 1977 is now a cesspool of corruption, that can't operate refineries or deliver gas to the Thermal Power plants.
-Buhari is the Federal Minister of Petroleum yet the four refineries are still not working, despite five years in government.
- It has taken Buhari five years to engage Siemen on the issues with the power sector. Iran and Turkey have 90,000 MW Electricity capacity, Nigeria has 13,000 and can only distribute less than 3000 MW

Finally, Buhari must be held responsible for the weak institutions in the country, he has five years to start the process of civil services reform and has done nothing. He could have started the restructuring process which was in his 2015 manifesto.

This is a very nice observation. Buhari actually has good intention to develop Nigeria. Atiku would have understood better but not a nationalist. I would vote illiterate nationalist over educated western puppets any time any day. I didn't have opportunity of voting Buhari but I campaigned for him

1 Like

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by NGpatriot: 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
Triangles1:
Nigeria Government always waste money on this project and are not ready to explore out of it just to proof to other parties that they're working, Las Las it will be left unattended to and wash away by erosion.

Money that are supposed to be used on needful project like education, electricity, road construction.

I fear for the debt that will be inherit by the next Government.

Typical lazy and ignorant Nigerian youth mentality.

We spent billions on Ajaokuta but previous administrations forgot that they have to transport the raw materials to Ajaokuta via rail transportation, they started and abandoned the rail projects for decades.

It's like building a airport and forgetting to build a runway, now decades later, we completed the rail project to serve you yourself, others and the Nigerian economy, but your negative and backward mind concluded that it's a waste of money because erosion will wash it away.

I just don't know why you and your kind are so bitter and allergic to progress and development.

This is why they say Nigerian youths are not ready to govern.

4 Likes

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by mondi2: 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
Great work done, but the country lack maintenance culture, after five year all of this structures will become scrap.
Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
Olominira:

Thank you for this
Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by NGpatriot: 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
sulaak:

The following 200 pages are in this category, out of approximately 363 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).

(previous page) (next page)

State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission
State-owned enterprises of China
A
Aero Engine Corporation of China
Agricultural Bank of China
Air China
Air China Cargo
Aircraft Maintenance and Engineering Corporation
Aluminum Corporation of China Limited
Angang Steel Company
Ansteel Group
Aviation Industry Corporation of China
AVIC Aircraft
B
Baiyin Nonferrous
Bank of China
Bank of Communications
Bank of Dalian
Baoshan Iron & Steel Co., Ltd.
Baowu
Beida Jade Bird Universal Sci-Tech
Beijing Capital Group
Beijing Capital International Airport (company)
Beijing Enterprises
Beijing Hualian Group
Beijing North Star
Beijing Urban Construction Investment Development
Beijing Yanjing Brewery
Bluestar Company
BOC Aviation
C
CAAC Airlines
Capital Airport Holding
CGCOC Group
Changan Automobile
CRRC Changchun Railway Vehicles
Changjiang Securities
ChemChina
Chery
Chihong Zinc and Germanium
China Aerospace Science and Industry Corporation
China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation
China Agri-Industries Holdings
China Aircraft Services Limited
China Arts and Entertainment Group
China Aviation Supplies Holding Company
China BlueChemical
China Bohai Bank
China Central Depository & Clearing
China Changjiang National Shipping (Group) Corporation
China Cinda Asset Management
China Coal Energy
China Communications Construction
China Communications Services
China Construction America
China Construction Bank
China Construction Design International
China COSCO
China COSCO Shipping
China Datang Corporation
China Development Bank International Investment
China Eastern Airlines
China Electronics Technology Group
China Energine
China Energy Conservation and Environmental Protection Group
China Energy Investment
China Everbright Bank
China Everbright Group
China Everbright Limited
China Foods Limited
China Foreign Economy and Trade Trust
China Fortune Trust
China Galaxy Securities
China General Nuclear Power Group
China Geo-Engineering Corporation
China Guangfa Bank
China Guodian Corporation
China Hi-Tech Group Corporation
China Huadian Corporation
China Huaneng Group
China Huarong Asset Management
China International Capital Corporation
China International Marine Containers
China International Water & Electric Corporation
China Investment Corporation
China Investment Securities
China Jianyin Investment
China Jinmao
China Life Insurance Company
China Machinery Engineering Corporation
China Merchants Bank
China Merchants Energy Shipping
China Merchants Group
China Merchants Port
China Merchants Property
China Metallurgical Group Corporation
China Minmetals
China Mobile
China Mobile Tietong
China Molybdenum
China National Aero-Technology Import & Export Corporation
China National Aviation Corporation
China National Aviation Fuel
China National Aviation Holding
China National Building Material
China National Chemical Engineering
China National Coal Group
China National Electronics Import & Export Corporation
China National Erzhong Group
China National Heavy Duty Truck Group
China National Machinery Import and Export Corporation
China National Materials Group
China National Offshore Oil Corporation
China National Petroleum Corporation
China National Pharmaceutical Group
China National Philatelic Corporation
China National Salt Industry Corporation
China Netcom
China Nonferrous Metal Mining Group
China Oilfield Services
China Orient Asset Management
China Overseas Land and Investment
China Petrochemical Corporation
China Poly Group
China Post
China Power International Development
China Power Investment Corporation
China Precision Machinery Import-Export Corporation
China Railway
China Railway Construction Corporation
China Railway Engineering Corporation
China Railway Guangzhou Group
China Railway Materials
China Railway No.2 Group
China Resources
China Resources Beer
China Resources Cement
China Resources Gas
China Resources Land
China Resources Power
China Resources Shenzhen International Trust
China Resources Vanguard
China Road and Bridge Corporation
China Securities Depository and Clearing Corporation
China Shenhua Energy
China Shipbuilding Industry Corporation
China Shipping Container Lines
China Shipping Development
China South Industries Group
China Southern Airlines
China Southern Power Grid
China Southwest Airlines
China State Construction Engineering
China State Shipbuilding Corporation
China Taiping Insurance Holdings
China Telecom
China Telecommunications Corporation
China Three Gorges Corporation
China Tobacco
China Tower
China Travel International Investment Hong Kong
China Unicom
China United Coalbed Methane
China XD Group
China Yangtze Power
China-Africa Development Fund
Chipolbrok
Chunlan Group
CITIC Group
CITIC Guoan Group
CITIC Guoan Information Industry
CITIC International Financial Holdings
CITIC Resources
CITIC Securities
CITIC Trust
COFCO Group
COMEC (company)
Complant
COSCO
COSCO (Hong Kong) Group
COSCO International Holdings
COSCO Ship Ports
CRRC
CRRC Group
CSC Financial
CSG Holding
D
Dalian Port (PDA) Company
Daqin Railway (company)
Datang International Power Generation Company
Datang Telecom Group
Datang Telecom Technology
Denway Motors
Dongfang Electric
Dongfeng Motor Corporation
Dongxing Securities
E
Economy of China
Everbright International
Everbright Securities
F
FAW Car
FAW Jiefang
Financial Street Holding
Flying Pigeon
Founder BEA Trust

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Government-owned_companies_of_China

1. All the major companies in China are government owned.

2. Rich people in Nigeria hardly invest in industries, manufacturing, communications and so on, we sit on our hands and beg multinationals or foreign companies to invest in Nigeria and create jobs for Nigerians, this is our culture.

3. Our rich people park their money in foreign banks because of questionable and ill-gotten wealth.

4. Dangote is the only Nigerian with the focus and mentality to to invest and industrialize Nigeria so if Nigerians refuse to invest and create jobs, the government must step in unless you prefer the status quo where nothing is done.
Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by NGpatriot: 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
sulaak:

We have a government starting and completing major projects, also completing major projects that past administrations abandoned for decades.

We have a government correcting the power situation that was never corrected or addressed even after the immediate past administration looted $16 billion power fund by engaging a world renowned power entity like Siemens to offer final solutions to our power challenges..

....but you still think and believe that the president is dumb and you and the useless people that stole our money and never completed any project including the looters that created this problem and left us in darkness since independence are smart

The culture and mentality that the achievers are dumb and incompetent while you the lazy, negative, backward thinking, anti progress and developmental people are smart is so sad, pathetic and disheartening, even simply rettarded.

1 Like

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by Fariq: 3:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
Rikidony:
I will never regret the day I suffer under the sun just to vote President Buhari in 2015 and again in 2019, God bless you Mr. President, how I wish the Poverty development party did more of this under 16 years we would have been focusing on other projects now.

I can't wait for focus to be shifted to the Lagos - Calabar route, that will personally benefit me.

long live President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR
LONG LIVE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

The next focus is kano - kaduna
Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by NGpatriot: 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
Rikidony:
I will never regret the day I suffer under the sun just to vote President Buhari in 2015 and again in 2019, God bless you Mr. President, how I wish the Poverty development party did more of this under 16 years we would have been focusing on other projects now.

I can't wait for focus to be shifted to the Lagos - Calabar route, that will personally benefit me.

long live President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR
LONG LIVE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

Best decision I made on behalf of Nigeria, my great Nation.

1 Like

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by Triangles1(m): 3:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
[quote author=NGpatriot post=90553897]

Typical lazy and ignorant Nigerian youth mentality.

We spent billions on Ajaokuta but previous administrations forgot that they have to transport the raw materials to Ajaokuta via rail transportation, they started and abandoned the rail projects for decades.

It's like building a airport and forgetting to build a runway, now decades later, we completed the rail project to serve you yourself, others and the Nigerian economy, but your negative and backward mind concluded that it's a waste of money because erosion will wash it away.

I just don't know why you and your kind are so bitter and allergic to progress and development.

This is why they say Nigerian youths are not ready to govern.

Shut up your dirty mouth and go check how much your APC spent compare to project on the ground.

Audio project, where's ibadan rail station. I believe you're paid to come online and mislead people.
Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by NGpatriot: 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
Triangles1:
Shut up your dirty mouth and go check how much your APC spent compare to project on the ground.

Audio project, where's ibadan rail station. I believe you're paid to come online and mislead people.

Trust me, you can not see it from your abakaliki ipob village.

Negative, backward mentality and and anti progress people.

2 Likes

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by Top1gun: 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
You de mind all this born foolish people.

NGpatriot:

Trust me, you can not see it from your abakaliki ipob village.

Negative, backward mentality and and anti progress people.

Triangles1 post=90556281:

1 Like

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by sulaak(m): 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
NGpatriot:

1. All the major companies in China are government owned.

2. Rich people in Nigeria hardly invest in industries, manufacturing, communications and so on, we sit on our hands and beg multinationals or foreign companies to invest in Nigeria and create jobs for Nigerians, this is our culture.

3. Our rich people park their money in foreign banks because of questionable and ill-gotten wealth.

4. Dangote is the only Nigerian with the focus and mentality to to invest and industrialize Nigeria so if Nigerians refuse to invest and create jobs, the government must step in unless you prefer the status quo where nothing is done.

Nigeria is not China.

Every single enterprise owned by the Nigeria government has never worked.

NEPA
Refinery
Wood Mills
Hospital
Universities
WaterWorks

Just name one enterprise owned by the Nigeria government that works, just one. Even the government doesn't work.

Do you know why?

Over the years the country has been promoting quantity instead of quality, quotas instead of merit.
Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by 3Ceagle(m): 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2020
Good job. But the government failings surpasses the positive achievements.
Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by sulaak(m): 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
NGpatriot:

We have a government starting and completing major projects, also completing major projects that past administrations abandoned for decades.

We have a government correcting the power situation that was never corrected or addressed even after the immediate past administration looted $16 billion power fund by engaging a world renowned power entity like Siemens to offer final solutions to our power challenges..

....but you still think and believe that the president is dumb and you and the useless people that stole our money and never completed any project including the looters that created this problem and left us in darkness since independence are smart

The culture and mentality that the achievers are dumb and incompetent while you the lazy, negative, backward thinking, anti progress and developmental people are smart is so sad, pathetic and disheartening, even simply rettarded.

Before you insult me again listen and learn.

I do not here to protect the PDP they were are a disaster, not one of the enterprises that were privatised by both Atiku and El Rufai is functioning today, but the propaganda that OBJ spent $16 billion on electricity is a lie perpetuated by Yar'adua Government. The OBJ government funded the construction of over 6000 Thermal power plant was funded by the OBJ government and completed by GEJ.

These are the list of power station started OBJ and completed by GEJ under the NIPP
(The Nigerian National Integrated Power Project (NIPP) was conceived in 2004[1] when Olusegun Obasanjo was the President of the Federal Government of Nigeria. It was formed to address the issues of insufficient electric power generation and excessive gas flaring from oil exploration in the Niger Delta region. Seven power plants were designed in gas-producing states as part of the project.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_National_Integrated_Power_Project
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_power_stations_in_Nigeria
Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by NGpatriot: 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
[s]
sulaak:

Nigeria is not China.

Every single enterprise owned by the Nigeria government has never worked.

NEPA
Refinery
Wood Mills
Hospital
Universities
WaterWorks

Just name one enterprise owned by the Nigeria government that works, just one. Even the government doesn't work.

Do you know why?

Over the years the country has been promoting quantity instead of quality, quotas instead of merit.
[/s]

There's nothing wrong with state enterprise, the problem is corrupt and and lawless Nigerians.

I ask you again, with lack of investments by the private sector, what do you think the government should do? Sit on their hands and keep waiting for born and unborn Nigerians to invest and create jobs for you?

Stop the ignorant tribal and bigoted quota garbage, all the tribes in Nigeria are responsible the rot in Nigeria, your ibo brothers and sisters were and are still part of the FG, they are also agency directors, managers, ministers, senators, governors, administrators.

Jonathan administration was full of your ibo people so was that not quota system and can you even list their achievements including all the accomplishments including how they rescued all the refineries and other FG institutions?

Did they complete all the decades old abandoned projects all over the country including this 30 years abandoned Warri Itakpe railway?

Did they even start and complete the 2nd NB right there under your nose?

How many projects were commissioned in the SE with all the ibo people Jona loaded his administration with?

You hateful and bigoted people obviously don't have mirrors to look into to see the rot and decay you participated in and even to make matters worse, your region is not Dubai and it's even one of the poorest and the most backwards regions in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by Tantalite: 5:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
Useless
Goke7:

so what do we call trump now with what is going on in America? lifeless, deadless or what sef
Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by NGpatriot: 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
sulaak:

Before you insult me again listen and learn.

I do not here to protect the PDP they were are a disaster, not one of the enterprises that were privatised by both Atiku and El Rufai is functioning today, but the propaganda that OBJ spent $16 billion on electricity is a lie perpetuated by Yar'adua Government. The OBJ government funded the construction of over 6000 Thermal power plant was funded by the OBJ government and completed by GEJ.

These are the list of power station started OBJ and completed by GEJ under the NIPP
(The Nigerian National Integrated Power Project (NIPP) was conceived in 2004[1] when Olusegun Obasanjo was the President of the Federal Government of Nigeria. It was formed to address the issues of insufficient electric power generation and excessive gas flaring from oil exploration in the Niger Delta region. Seven power plants were designed in gas-producing states as part of the project.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_National_Integrated_Power_Project
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_power_stations_in_Nigeria

If you are going to show off with irrelevant and ill conceived power plants that kept us in darkness in exchange for our looted $16 billion, please show or explain to us how that $16 billion and the power plants you listed gave us uninterrupted power supply, also how it fixed our distribution and obsolete transmission network.

The dumb looters even came up with the dumb idea to build gas power plants many states away from gas supplies hence gas shortages to power the plants.

It's like building your house in one state and building the toilet for the same house in another state, it was dumb and rettarded. The same looters left out obsolete transmission line dead and untouched.

Fast forward to the present admin, we are tackling everything in one single move from power generation, distribution and stable transmission infrastructures according to our agreement with Siemens.

Btw, of what benefit was the looting and stealing privatization to their crooked and corrupt cronies?

This is really sickening.

1 Like

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by kutashi: 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
BigBashiru:
China, the new colonial masters of Nigeria.....
An idiot sighted!
Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by Rikidony(m): 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
Fariq:

The next focus is kano - kaduna
Pure lies, Lagos to Calabar route is the next focus, it's part of the $22B loan approve by the by the Senate, to be funded and constructed by the Russians.
Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by Fariq: 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
Rikidony:

Pure lies, Lagos to Calabar route is the next focus, it's part of the $22B loan approve by the by the Senate, to be funded and constructed by the Russians.

I will quote you when Kano - kaduna - ibadan work commence. Only then you will understand who is lying.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Join SDP" - Supporters Tell Peter Obi After Dumping PDP / Ngige To Oshiomhole: You Got Your Facts Wrong On NSITF / Full List Of 24 Convicts, 86 Ex-Convicts FG Pardoned Besides Dariye, Nyame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.