Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance (24294 Views)

BREAKING! Atiku Wins Tinubu At US Court Again As Judge Passes Final Judgment. / Femi Gbajabiamila Inspects Isolation Centre Donated By Sahara, Thisday And CCECC / CCECC Celebrates Completion Of Track Laying On Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by TUANKU(m): 7:24am On Jun 11, 2020
Impressive.
Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by adedehinbo(m): 7:24am On Jun 11, 2020
Triangles1:
Nigeria Government always waste money on this project and are not ready to explore out of it just to proof to other parties that they're working, Las Las it will be left unattended to and wash away by erosion.

Money that are supposed to be used on needful project like education, electricity, road construction.

I fear for the debt that will be inherit by the next Government.

and you re dumb to know that this is also construction

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by bigiyaro(m): 7:33am On Jun 11, 2020
zombies everywhere.
Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by Goke7: 7:37am On Jun 11, 2020
jidxin:
he called Buhari lifeless because Buhari is not ontop of his affairs. He discovered Buhari could dialog on current issues. Please your epistle is uncalled for

so what do we call trump now with what is going on in America? lifeless, deadless or what sef

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by Goke7: 7:39am On Jun 11, 2020
Olominira:
The Nigeria govt needs an holistic national orientation for all her citizens especially the young people like myself. Buhari is one of the most intelligent leaders in Nigeria and Africa at large even though his weaknesses are very obvious.

When people compare Buhari to a Dumb racist spearheading things over here, this shows people lack basic understanding of things. He called Buhari lifeless, just because he refused to sign a free trade agreement with the US. He thought Buhari lacks basic understanding of economics.

While shouting China...China...China,..... and all the tweeting and noise. Tesla moved a whooping of $250bn to Shanghai to build Tesla Gigantic Auto plant. A big step towards America becoming importer of Tesla cars just Apple phones, GM, etc.

Buhari, the so called dullard, secured deals with same China to set up a train assembly plant and a University in Nigeria. A step towards industrialized Nigeria. If not for weak institutions in Nigeria, Buhari's performance would be making global headline news.

Edited: Tesla investment in China is about $5bn, kindly correct that not 250.

the insecurity issues with bandits, boko haram and fulani herdsmen are what is taking off the shine of Buhari's strides in infrastructure

3 Likes

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by EgunMogaji2: 7:41am On Jun 11, 2020
seguno2:

Are you confirming that no one has used the trains despite the promised free rides February 2019?

I’m not part of the project, I just have property across from the station.

I haven’t seen the trains for a few months but the actual construction is still going on with skeletal staff. That I can confirm because I see them working in my axis even on Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by solmus: 7:46am On Jun 11, 2020
dalongjnr:
Gigantic steps to industrialisation.
The benefits of this project include;
1.Reduced travel time
2.Reduced pressure on our roads
3.cheaper transport fares.
4.Job opportunities
5.Reduction in accident rates as against road traffic accidents.

those are not even the reason for its construction, you just mentioned the added benefit, main reason is for warri port to service ajaokuta steel plants with coal shipped in , once the ajaokuta furnace is lighted, they need constant coal 24/7
Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by Sweetgoodie(f): 7:47am On Jun 11, 2020
solmus:

those are not even the reason for its construction, you just mentioned the added benefit, main reason is for warri port to service ajaokuta steel plants with coal shipped in , once the ajaokuta furnace is lighted, they need constant coal 24/7
you're right baby kiss

2 Likes

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by Onlyonebuhari: 7:48am On Jun 11, 2020
dalongjnr:
Gigantic steps to industrialisation.
The benefits of this project include;
1.Reduced travel time
2.Reduced pressure on our roads
3.cheaper transport fares.
4.Job opportunities
5.Reduction in accident rates as against road traffic accidents.

6. Increase IPOBians pain

6 Likes

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by EgunMogaji2: 7:50am On Jun 11, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

I go to agbado in ogun state very often and I will attest to the fact that the project is really real, track laying from ibadan to Lagos is over 90% completed.

This is the 6pm train passing by my site at Aba Alayunre in Omi Adio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl_qs0a_b8g

1 Like

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by Onlyonebuhari: 7:51am On Jun 11, 2020
Onebyonedead:
People are starving

People are suffering

Govt needs to act fast and provide aid

No food for lazy man

5 Likes

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by 7lives: 7:54am On Jun 11, 2020
Rikidony:
I will never regret the day I suffer under the sun just to vote President Buhari in 2015 and again in 2019, God bless you Mr. President, how I wish the Poverty development party did more of this under 16 years we would have been focusing on other projects now.

I can't wait for focus to be shifted to the Lagos - Calabar route, that will personally benefit me.

long live President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR
LONG LIVE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

I didn't vote because I couldn't collect my voters card, but I campaign for him and thank God he won.
So many old people also stood in the rain to vote in my hood.
They said everyone cannot run away to abroad, they want a better Nigeria where their grandchildren, will not be dreaming of leaving Nigeria to go and do menial jobs abroad.

2 Likes

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by lafiagi007: 8:00am On Jun 11, 2020
vedaxcool:
grin
Racoon prefers peanuts PMB tosses peanuts his way in place of real infrastructure. Peanuts does not grow GDP.
Next time make sure you apply punctuation when commenting. Your sentences are not expressive at all.

1 Like

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by 7lives: 8:00am On Jun 11, 2020
Olominira:

Really? Buhari has been performing better than Trump, the large private sector and her strong institutions are the things covering Trump's failure and incompetent.

He has not achieved anything other than increasing import taxes. Is Trump on top of his game in tackling the current pandemic hitting every nation? Coronavirus has shown that US is the biggest failure of all nations on earth today due to incompetent Trump blaming everyone.

CHAI.

1 Like

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by SIONKPO1(m): 8:01am On Jun 11, 2020
I laugh at comments here,:
*How much was used in building the rail
*What is the economic viability of the train
*What has Nigeria gained from the transfer of knowledge from Chinese to Nigerians
*For how long are Chinese going to manage the operations and maintenance of the trains
FYI:
*Its the Chinese that are maintaining the tracks
*The Chinese still drives the abuja Kaduna trains
*fg still subsidies the abuja Kaduna train tickets
The Abuja Kaduna trains still breaks down at will
*The Terminus have no Air conditioners(kubwa,Idu)
*The toilets are not properly managed by the cleaners
*NRC,management still Hurd tickets just to sell to their friends and cronies
*Standing tickets and seating tickets cost the same thing
*The lights,chairs,display board are non functional
I thing rail is kinda a waste,its better we invest in roads,water,security and Industries
Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by 7lives: 8:03am On Jun 11, 2020
Goke7:

so what do we call trump now with what is going on in America? lifeless, deadless or what sef

Trump is a sick joke.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Thank you for the question.
Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by lafiagi007: 8:11am On Jun 11, 2020
Xisnin:

You are right about the misplaced Chinese hysteria spearheaded by Trump
and propagated by his worshippers here in Nigeria.

However, just because Trump is a fool doesn't make Buhari an intelligent man.
Borrowing to fund infrastructure isn't a new invention requiring any sort of intelligence.
It is as old as modern civilization itself.

Moreover, nobody is a total failure.
Therefore, one or two success does not wipe away glaring failures.
In that case, you're most likely a failure too.
Seeing someone as a failure or success depends on which of the two you focus on, if people should focus on your failures and conceal your successes, you'll be seen as a failure even if you're successful and vice-versa. In this case, most Nigerians, especially from the east are not concerned about his achievements, rather his failures.
Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by jidemojola(m): 8:11am On Jun 11, 2020
My worry is that after president Buhari who else as president will continue to exhibit this level of patriotism and unconditional love for his country.
post=90537933:

It is always good a refreshing to see that we still have reasonable and sensible youths like you guys on this'll forum.
You appreciate when you see good things going on in the nation and criticize when things are not going well.
Good to know you are not like some willingly blind souls, that hatred has blinded them forever and their eyes can never and will never see anything good in life.
Keep it up Guys.
Nigeria will move forward in our lifetime.

We Rise!
Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by 7lives: 8:13am On Jun 11, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

No food for lazy man

Land full everywhere but they still can't farm, they go to cities to constitute themselves into nuisance.
The funny thing is, na dem dey born pass, the major problem of this country is ignorance.
Government is supposed to create an enabling environment for you, so that you can be productive and prosper, not to spoon feed people.

2 Likes

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by zabuur: 8:28am On Jun 11, 2020
The day I gave up on wailers and haters was when some people gathered here and called Lagos- ibadan express way an audio project.

I'll say this, if that Lagos- ibadan was d only project Jonathan had achieved, I would always rate him better than any govt on d past and even in d future

1 Like

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by Clothingonline9(m): 9:27am On Jun 11, 2020
Good one
Nice one I like seeing infrastructure
Buy pant trousers,chinos,jeans and shirts all sizes at affordable price.
Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by wink2015(m): 9:29am On Jun 11, 2020
SEE HOW A NORTHERNER IS USING NIGER DELTA CRUDE OIL MONEY ON INFRASTRUCTURE.

Goodluck Jonathan was a CURSE TO THE NIGER DELTA NATION.

He was a BASTARD CLUELESS ogogoro drinking and plantain eating OTOWEKE, Bayelsa NONENTITY !

2 Likes

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by wink2015(m): 9:30am On Jun 11, 2020

He was a BASTARD CLUELESS ogogoro drinking and plantain eating OTOWEKE, Bayelsa NONENTITY !

WHO DO NOT KNOW WHAT HIS PEOPLE NEED FROM HIS GOVERNMENT.

He wasted that office of President until NORTHERNERS kill his dirty ass from Aso rock.
Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by Xisnin(m): 9:48am On Jun 11, 2020
contigiency:

Unfortunately you sounded vague. What's exactly point please?

Unfortunately, I can't help you if you don't get it.

“Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.” - Einstein
Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by Triangles1(m): 9:48am On Jun 11, 2020
adedehinbo:
and you re dumb to know that this is also construction

I'm not responsible for your down fall bro, take heart.
Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by Triangles1(m): 9:50am On Jun 11, 2020
Golan007:

Truly, more should be spent on your education.

Who do you?
Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by Xisnin(m): 9:51am On Jun 11, 2020
lafiagi007:

In that case, you're most likely a failure too.
Your statement is meaningless.
I don't work for you, neither did I promise you any result that you could use to appraise me.
If you think you are a failure, then that is your problem. Don't project.

Seeing someone as a failure or success depends on which of the two you focus on, if people should focus on your failures and conceal your successes, you'll be seen as a failure even if you're successful and vice-versa.
Your argument is fallacious.
What people exactly?
The people losing their lives to bandits daily in the North-West and Central?
The people whose purchasing power is being erroded?
Or the Npower beneficiaries?

In this case, most Nigerians, especially from the east are not concerned about his achievements, rather his failures.
It is not that complicated, is it?[/quote]
Who are those concerned about his achievements?

You seem incapable of handling complexity.
Issues are hardly black and white but that doesn't mean that we can't pass judgement either way.
Yes, someone can be evil even if they do some good.
Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by olaboy1: 10:14am On Jun 11, 2020
solmus:

And also iron ore from Itakpe to Ajaokuta. The more Nigerians show interest and monitor government spendings, the faster we can mitigate against corruption.
Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by Rockyrascal(m): 10:25am On Jun 11, 2020
Olominira:
[s]The Nigeria govt needs an holistic national orientation for all her citizens especially the young people like myself. Buhari is one of the most intelligent leaders in Nigeria and Africa at large even though his weaknesses are very obvious.

When people compare Buhari to a Dumb racist spearheading things over here, it shows people lack basic understanding of things. He called Buhari lifeless, just because he refused to sign a free trade agreement with the US. He thought Buhari lacks basic understanding of economics.

While shouting China...China...China,..... and all the tweeting and noise. Tesla moved a whooping of $250bn to Shanghai to build Tesla Gigantic Auto plant. A big step towards America becoming importer of Tesla cars just like Apple phones, GM, etc.

Buhari, the so called dullard, secured deals from same China to set up a train assembly plant and a University in Nigeria. A step towards industrialized Nigeria. If not for weak institutions in Nigeria, Buhari's performance would be making global headline news.

Edited: Tesla investment in China is about $5bn, kindly correct that not 250. [/s]
I am not sure you are in Nigeria.
Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by SIONKPO1(m): 10:31am On Jun 11, 2020
wink2015:

WHO DO NOT KNOW WHAT HIS PEOPLE NEED FROM HIS GOVERNMENT.

He wasted that office of President until NORTHERNERS kill his dirty ass from Aso rock.
abeg,no go commit suicide oh,what have you done for Niger deltans
Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by Rikidony(m): 10:31am On Jun 11, 2020
7lives:

I didn't vote because I couldn't collect my voters card, but I campaign for him and thank God he won.
So many old people also stood in the rain to vote in my hood.
They said everyone cannot run away to abroad, they want a better Nigeria where their grandchildren, will not be dreaming of leaving Nigeria to go and do menial jobs abroad.
God bless you man, a better Nigeria is happening. cool cool

1 Like

Re: CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance by Hotspotbro(m): 10:32am On Jun 11, 2020
Is this why i see super huge cranes with Chinese words on them at some places? Coz i saw one piece of land where it was fenced and huge cranes and iron buildings beheld my eyes...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki / Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos / Boko Haram Attack In Niger Kills 30 Soldiers From Niger & 2 From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.