Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights (34155 Views)

How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night / Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury In War Of Words / Anthony Joshua And Sister, Janet Joshua On A Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by tarantino1: 11:51am On Jun 11, 2020
jagaban002:

You got it , watch AJ and fury when they fought klitschko and you will know AJ is more technical than fury .AJ will knock him out

Guy you understand.

The skills Klitschko brought when he fought AJ, if he had done that to Fury, Fury would have lost that match hands down

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by tarantino1: 11:52am On Jun 11, 2020
salford1:

Load of rubbish. They went to Saudi because of $$$$$$$$.

Please remember to put "my opinion" in your comments. Remember what they say about opinions..... grin

Lol

That guy no sabi

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by Guadiol104(m): 11:54am On Jun 11, 2020
IPhone 6s for sale
Very clean and affordable
No fault
3g ram and 64g rom

Asking price, 60 000

Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by perdollar(m): 11:54am On Jun 11, 2020
Tyson Ikechukwu Fury AKA the gipsy king AKA Nwafor, go n swallow ds Amala n ewedu soup.
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by OBku4(m): 11:55am On Jun 11, 2020
samuelson06:

You are right. For me, a brother isn't necessarily someone who's related to you by blood. I may happen to come from the same country as AJ, but I've been following him and I don't think we belong to the same household of faith.

Fury is more closer. He did something spectacular that only a few people has done. He lift the name of Jesus at the world stage. That singular act caught me. AJ doesn't do that but I don't hate him either.

However, they have to be placed accordingly. In this case, I'll give my support to Fury. As he lifted the name of Jesus before millions around the world, I pray Jesus to lift his name too when next he's in the ring. As he honors Jesus, let Him also honors him.
You've got a point but it'll be cheating if He gets involved. (It's a game, not life n death)

The best I think He'll do for him is to guide his preparation.

Definitely, He has n will still be honored. But not by 'rigging' the boxing match
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by ofiko123(m): 11:56am On Jun 11, 2020
Nice one.. We are looking forward to the fight..I know Anthony Joshua will definitely defeat Tyson Fury..

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by salford1: 11:58am On Jun 11, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
people re actually looking down on Aj because he lost to Ruiz, which he later defeated.
Aj is more versatile than fury. Aj can adjust his style to fight an opponent and Aj got powers. the funny thing about fury is , he loves clinching after throwing combinations. Unfortunately that clinching is the strength of joshua because aj knows how to throw brutal uppercut through clinching. klitchko couldn't recover from aj brutal uppercut from clinching, his neck almost pull out of his body.
Absolutely, Fury can't clinch AJ. Fury will need to adapt to a new fighting style. Aj's uppercut can remove a boxer's head from it's neck. grin
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by salford1: 12:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
jagaban002:

You got it , watch AJ and fury when they fought klitschko and you will know AJ is more technical than fury .AJ will knock him out

tarantino1:

Guy you understand.

The skills Klitschko brought when he fought AJ, if he had done that to Fury, Fury would have lost that match hands down
Even Klit knows who the best fighter is. No-name boxing casuals will talk all they want as usual grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by Americanboy35: 12:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
Spongebob53:
BITCOIN MINING IS NO LONGER INSANELY PROFITABLE.

The world is moving to mining Altcoins profitably.
Permit me to introduce you to FUND BOOST.

With $10 on Fund Boost, you can purchase 1 ETS/s which can mine 0.01 Ethereum daily, from your dashboard you can purchase up to 10000 ETS/s.
You can earn up to 1 ETH DAILY.

Your mining earnings are basically limitless.

Come aboard now!

W W W. F U N D B O O S T. C L U B
how do i go about this bro?
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by barajo1(m): 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
AJ go beat this over rated Fury! He was just lucky in his first fight against wilder. He hit the canvas three times
Ayt27:
Fury's like a crazy tornado, making him difficult to predict and his punches carry better weight, ask Wilder. Factors like stamina, being able to convert every opening will matter alot. If anyone wins it would be by an inch or two.

Personally, I think this will be the toughest fight for both sides, it's tough to call all I can say is they are evenly matched, but my money seems to be on Fury.

Luck dey for sports no be for boxing

Modified:
I pick Fury not because he may/may not be better fighter, he seems to have that serial killer look in his eyes, natural born predators, which is what you def want in a boxer.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by sweetkev(m): 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
saxby:
i know A.J my love will come out winner kiss
Iyawo AJ grin
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by cenaman(m): 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
Onyi22:
My love will surely win
Oloshoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by RealEzee(m): 12:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
Joshua all the way
The science of boxing
Baba no get time for showboating, get the points an the koko.
AJ all the way.

An interesting fight it will be, these two got great athleticism, and it's been proven

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by rolams(m): 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
Openbusiness:

Because he wanted to defeat Wilder. Wilder was the bigger name to beat, because Wilder held the WBC belt, the one belt that has more weight than the 4 belts AJ is carrying. And Wilder has accomplished that mission. Now he wants AJ. In fact, Fury wants to fight AJ more than AJ wants to fight him. AJ wants Fury so that he can become undisputed, that is join the dozens of other fighters that have achieved that record. But Fury wants to defeat AJ so he can become the GOAT of boxing. All the belts 4 AJ is holding now, Fury has won all those belts before AJ even dream of holding it. And for the records, AJ didn't challenge Fury by offering a fight contract, he was challenging on word of mouth after fights, just for show off. AJ was the one ducking Fury. Fury is the only fighter that never ducks anybody. He will fight you anywhere, he will go to your country to fight, he won't be making stupid excuses or demands like other boxers, and most importantly he won't lose like AJ that went to fight in America for the first time, went to fight outside his European home turf for the first time and lose, and then all his fans and team were blaming him for agreeing to fight fat boy Andy in USA, they said that's why he lost. For rematch, AJ ran to Saudi Arabia, they forced Andy team to accept to fight in Saudi, because Andy wanted the rematch in the USA but AJ was afraid of fighting in America. But Fury went to America and beat Wilder like a baby twice. The 3rd fight will also be in America. Fury fears nobody. He will fight anywhere, anytime and WIN. As for the years different, it was 2 years, but if you understand boxing, you will know that 2 years is a long time as far as boxing is concerned, a lot can happen to a boxer's physique, wellness, training or fitness in 2 years. AJ can never beat the version of Klitschko that Fury beat.

I don't need to finish reading all your lies. Are you a minister? AJ and Fury were the biggest names in the heavyweight division before Wilder.

I can't imagine you claiming WBC is bigger than all the belts AJ is holding. Now I know, there is nothing you know about boxing.

Follow the history

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by DonBenny77(m): 12:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
Fury gon whoop his ass, you need to read about Fury.
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by BigDick70inch(m): 12:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
I'm getting Lil scared for Anthony Joshua as fury might beat him..

But then..i will be the happiest man on earth if he eventually defeat fury as per fellow 9ja guy wey hin be...
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by Openbusiness: 12:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
rolams:

I don't need to finish reading all your lies. Are you a minister? AJ and Fury were the biggest names in the heavyweight division before Wilder.

I can't imagine you claiming WBC is bigger than all the belts AJ is holding. Now I know, there is nothing you know about boxing.

Follow the history
The WBC belt is the most prestigious belt in heavyweight boxing and since you don't know this basic fact, it means it's you that knows nothing about boxing and i can never be talking to a boxing illiterate like you again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by RealEzee(m): 12:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
yanabasee1:
Fury is a dedicated boxer and he's got too much strength in him....And he's got full confidence and always fearless.... AJ is fearful and doesn't have much confidence.....

which kind mumu analysis be this kwa, did AJ become champ by been fearful and a coward ni? Take analysis to the thrash Ja re

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by rolams(m): 12:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
Ayt27:

Really you think so? I didn't think Wilder was that open, fury managed to do some decent to heavy damage. Wilder is actually hype tho, Ruiz could bout him well

Yes I agree with AJ's punches being heavier but remember he is somewhat lacking in stamina, I think stamina would be a major decider.

Apart from that, I picked on personalities, fury seems to have that crazy touch/look in a serial killer the kind you want in a boxer. I am rooting for AJ obviously but there's just something that ticks me concerning that fury guy.

Did you know AJ was not fit against Ruiz in their first fight? If you want to know whether AJ is strong or not watch AJ against Dylian Whyte

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by backbone503(m): 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
The Gypsy king has to beat Wilder first. Wilder, could spring some surprises, and I believe he will. I see Wilder Vs Joshua.
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by Ayt27(m): 12:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
rolams:

Did you know AJ was not fit against Ruiz in their first fight? If you want to know whether AJ is strong or not watch AJ against Dylian Whyte

Yes I know, AJ wasnt, I don't know about Dylian Whyte but I seemed to notice AJ speed has reduced, while that comes with age, the effect is noticeable.

AJ's strength is one of his strengths and it has never been a contention but don't forget his stamina is in question.
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by Ayt27(m): 12:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
backbone503:
The Gypsy king has to beat Wilder first. Wilder, could spring some surprises, and I believe he will. I see Wilder Vs Joshua.

I think Fury will beat Wilder. I really do, he had him all through the 7 rounds, the defeat would have done bad for his pysche and Fury seems to have the advantage now.
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by Petersamuel8(m): 12:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
Me my money is on Joshua
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by Osesedney: 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
Leave sentiment aside...
If AJ DNT HV Nigeria connection...
Fury is a more tactical boxer...
More resilient....
M afraid Fury can take wat AJ LL bring
But AJ can't take what Fury bring ....
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by allfriends(m): 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
This is huge ... If aj comes to box , he.ll loose no doubt ... Is only chance is to brawl , engage fury like a mad dog , give him no breathing space ,taking d fight to him .... Stamina n endurance will be a deciding factor.
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by ORIENTATION101: 1:13pm On Jun 11, 2020
Ayt27:

Really you think so? I didn't think Wilder was that open, fury managed to do some decent to heavy damage. Wilder is actually hype tho, Ruiz could bout him well

Yes I agree with AJ's punches being heavier but remember he is somewhat lacking in stamina, I think stamina would be a major decider.

Apart from that, I picked on personalities, fury seems to have that crazy touch/look in a serial killer the kind you want in a boxer. I am rooting for AJ obviously but there's just something that ticks me concerning that fury guy.
wilder was open , he struggled from the start to finish. He couldn't defend himself, I guess he was waiting to laugh his knockout.

Aj doesn't have staminacheesy that is a pure lie. Fury strength is in his jab, Throw combination clinch the opponent, drain the opponent strength by resting on him. Good footworks but he would have to change his style to match Joshua.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by MandalorianCree: 1:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
Tyson Fury is great boxer but not a very good puncher, he doesn't find the right combinations to finish fights, in his last fight with Wilder, Wilder was open the entire fight and Fury couldn't finish him till round 7. Of course Fury has superior boxing skills to Joshua and has greater stamina than Joshua and a better chin. However Joshua has more power in his punches and more precise punches. Joshua will be tested for endurance against Fury. Fury has the better upper body movement, Fury moves well for a guy his size. Joshua moves well but his upper body movement is poor, he's a walking target practice. Fury has the better skills, chin and better stamina, but Joshua packs more power so we'll see.
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by MandalorianCree: 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
wilder was open , he struggled from the start to finish. He couldn't defend himself, I guess he was waiting to laugh his knockout.

Aj doesn't have staminacheesy that is a pure lie. Fury strength is in his jab, Throw combination clinch the opponent, drain the opponent strength by resting on him. Good footworks but he would have to change his style to match Joshua.
If Fury tries using the tactics he used against Wilder with Joshua, he'll be walking into an uppercut and straight to the canvas like Picasso.
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by backbone503(m): 1:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
Ayt27:

I think Fury will beat Wilder. I really do, he had him all through the 7 rounds, the defeat would have done bad for his pysche and Fury seems to have the advantage now.

True. The odds are highly against Wilder. I think he lost more because of the way he talked/bragged prior to that epic fight.

Wilder is a great fighter. He carries a very deadly right punch. If he works on his stamina and accuracy, and gets to land more right punches, believe me, he'll beat Fury.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by Ayt27(m): 1:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
ORIENTATION101:

Lol, I think AJ is somewhat lacking in stamina, you highlighted the Gypsy King qualities but those qualities are the exact thing that may
Work against AJ
E.g
I)We agree AJ punches are heavy for him to throw those punches Fury has to be a step or two from him, for it to be effective.
ii) Fury's if he is nearer has the advantage of his jab and resting on his opponent also he's combo punches.

Infact my advise for fury will be to stick near AJ so as not to give him space for hooks, coz if AJ land 2-3 well placed omo na Oyo oo
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
samuelson06:

You are right. For me, a brother isn't necessarily someone who's related to you by blood. I may happen to come from the same country as AJ, but I've been following him and I don't think we belong to the same household of faith.

Fury is more closer. He did something spectacular that only a few people has done. He lift the name of Jesus at the world stage. That singular act caught me. AJ doesn't do that but I don't hate him either.

However, they have to be placed accordingly. In this case, I'll give my support to Fury. As he lifted the name of Jesus before millions around the world, I pray Jesus to lift his name too when next he's in the ring. As he honors Jesus, let Him also honors him.

This is exactly what we are talking about when we say " if the black man has to be free , he should be mentally free first and if he is to be mentally free , he has to let go the indoctrination of the colonialists, like religion."

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by jatgod(m): 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
[quote author=yanabasee1 post=90542853]Fury is a dedicated boxer and he's got too much strength in him....And he's got full confidence and always fearless.... AJ is fearful and doesn't have much confidence.....

What is this one saying

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jesse Lingard Reacted To Marcos Rashford Penalty (pics/video) / Papa Eaglets And Our Cheating Culture / Asisat Oshoala Goes Jet Skiing In China (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.