Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights (34156 Views)

How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night / Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury In War Of Words / Anthony Joshua And Sister, Janet Joshua On A Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by longjosh: 10:57am On Jun 11, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
fury is a good fighter but his punches re joke. Even his KO fights are all jokes.
Wilder can't take Aj punishment for a round. Wilder was literally open throughout his fight with fury. He didnt defend a single punch. If fury punches were heavy like Aj, wilder would not survive up to 4 rounds.
Like fury literally beat him from round 1 to 7 yet wilder was still eager to fight if not for his corner that threw in a towel

AJ won Olympic gold medal. He's definitely a good boxer.
The only thing Fury has is movement more than AJ.
AJ is the more technical of the two. AJ is very wise and can be aggressive. Forget his last two fights, he's the champion he needs to be cautious.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by Hades2016(m): 10:59am On Jun 11, 2020
yanabasee1:
Fury is a dedicated boxer and he's got too much strength in him....And he's got full confidence and always fearless.... AJ is fearful and doesn't have much confidence.....

you just said it all bruh... Fury is going to knock him out no doubt cry
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by jaxxy(m): 11:00am On Jun 11, 2020
Joshua has power and fury has speed and dexterity. Joshua will need to do better than he did with Ruiz.

Joshua needs to have a winning tactics and skill And not just hoping on Smtn or he will be made mince meat of.
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by Muhylonaire(m): 11:03am On Jun 11, 2020
Let's do this AJ!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by Sergioaguero: 11:04am On Jun 11, 2020
THOUGH GAME.... WILL LOVE TO SEE THE FINAL OUTCOME.

A - Z PRACTICAL CATFISH FARMING EBOOK.

Do you know if you put all things right you can use N15000 to begin catfish hatchery and produce 10,000 post fingerlings sold at N11 per one. Lets do the maths;
N11 ×10,000 = N110,000 revenue per hatchery.

Start Catfish farming at your backyard now you are at home. Catfish is not rocket science, once you follow all the practical steps in this ebook you are good to go.
Order the ebook on whatsapp via 0.8.1.3.8.5.7.0.1.8.4.
And get ebook sent to you on whatsapp in PDF format.
Ebook Cost N500 without free phone guidance on set up.

Special offer:
Ebook Cost N1000 with free guidance on set up via phone call anyday apart from Sundays.
Whatsapp 0.8.1.3.8.5.7.0.1.8.4

Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by ORIENTATION101: 11:05am On Jun 11, 2020
longjosh:

AJ won Olympic gold medal. He's definitely a good boxer.
The only thing Fury has is movement more than AJ.
AJ is the more technical of the two. AJ is very wise and can be aggressive. Forget his last two fights, he's the champion he needs to be cautious.
people re actually looking down on Aj because he lost to Ruiz, which he later defeated.
Aj is more versatile than fury. Aj can adjust his style to fight an opponent and Aj got powers. the funny thing about fury is , he loves clinching after throwing combinations. Unfortunately that clinching is the strength of joshua because aj knows how to throw brutal uppercut through clinching. klitchko couldn't recover from aj brutal uppercut from clinching, his neck almost pull out of his body.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by Soleye24(m): 11:05am On Jun 11, 2020
I sense phobia in AJ. He has tried hard to avoid fury.
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by Elkcee(m): 11:07am On Jun 11, 2020
Last last the fight go dey bloody
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by samuelson06(m): 11:13am On Jun 11, 2020
logon599:
I read an interview by Fury's wife after the Wilder fight and ever since then I've surprisingly come to like the guy, so I must say I don't know which side I'll be on for this one.

You are right. For me, a brother isn't necessarily someone who's related to you by blood. I may happen to come from the same country as AJ, but I've been following him and I don't think we belong to the same household of faith.

Fury is more closer. He did something spectacular that only a few people has done. He lift the name of Jesus at the world stage. That singular act caught me. AJ doesn't do that but I don't hate him either.

However, they have to be placed accordingly. In this case, I'll give my support to Fury. As he lifted the name of Jesus before millions around the world, I pray Jesus to lift his name too when next he's in the ring. As he honors Jesus, let Him also honors him.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by Openbusiness: 11:13am On Jun 11, 2020
rolams:
If AJ can beat Klitschko, he can beat Fury
Fury defeated Klitschko in his prime. Beat him like a baby. AJ beat an old Klitschko coming back from retirement, even at that Klitschko knocked AJ down twice in the fight. AJ was lucky to recover and win, maybe it was destiny at work. Both Fury and AJ have destiny working for them. But i think Fury has the bigger destiny to fulfill. It will take a super miracle or super luck for AJ to win. Because right now, Fury is very hungry to fulfill his destiny as the GOAT of Boxing forever. He will beat Wilder like a baby in the final trilogy. Fury is the real deal. All the belts AJ is holding now, Fury has held everything before him and he didn't lose any of the belts, he vacated the titles to retire due to the mental problems and drinking issues he was having. Nobody has beaten Fury till today. No heavyweight boxer in the history of boxing has won all the belts that fury has won. He has won all the belts there is. He just needs to win everything at the same time, to become undisputed champion. Once he becomes undisputed, he will retire as the undisputed and undefeated heavyweight boxing champion that has won all the heavyweight belts there is to win. He will become the GOAT of Boxing. Even Mohammed Ali cannot be compared to him. The only reason right now that you can rat Mohammed Ali above Fury is that Mohammed Ali has been an undisputed Champion before but Fury is yet to have that. That's why he came back from retirement, to become undisputed champion and set the greatest bosing record the world has ever seen.

8 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by wamide042(m): 11:16am On Jun 11, 2020
Openbusiness:
If Tyson Fury defeats Joshua, Fury will be the GOAT of boxing history. As of now, the guy is already a Legend in the level of Mohammed Ali, Mayweather etc because believe it or not, Fury is not only one of the most decorated boxers in history right now, but Tyson Fury is also the ONLY heawyweight boxing champion in the history of the world to have won all the individual belts and still remains UNDEFEATED. No other boxer has held the WBA (Super), WBO, IBF, IBO and The Ring magazine (Twice) and Lineal titles. Only 3 people in history have won the Ring Magazine Titles twice: Floyd Patterson, Muhammad Ali and Tyson Fury. But those 2 other guys never in their boxing careers won all the belts there is to win, Fury has won it all. As it is, Fury is already a 2 - Time heavy weight world champion, after beating WIlder. If Fury beats Joshua, he will become the Undisputed World HeavyWeight Boxing Champion of ALL TIME. Tyson Fury is just ONE STEP away from being the GREATEST BOXER THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN. That's why he is so eager to fight Joshua, he wants to cement his Legacy once and for all, and if he does that, he will retire undefeated and the GOAT of boxing history forever. Truly Tyson is the King of Boxing, the one true legend Gypsy King!

Olodo.. now I believe you don’t even know what you’re saying , how can you be Equating Fury with Mayweather..
Mayweather is a lightweight champion while AJ, FURY, WILDER are on the Heavyweights level..
Always get your facts right before spilling it out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by Justpassingby45(m): 11:18am On Jun 11, 2020
Love both but give it to AJ

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by rolams(m): 11:18am On Jun 11, 2020
Openbusiness:

Fury defeated Klitschko in his prime. Beat him like a baby. AJ beat an old Klitschko coming back from retirement, even at that Klitschko knocked AJ down twice in the fight. AJ was lucky to recover and win, maybe it was destiny at work. Both Fury and AJ have destiny working for them. But i think Fury has the bigger destiny to fulfill. It will take a super miracle or super luck for AJ to win. Because right now, Fury is very hungry to fulfill his destiny as the GOAT of Boxing forever. He will beat Wilder like a baby in the final trilogy. Fury is the real deal. All the belts AJ is holding now, Fury has held everything before him and he didn't lose any of the belts, he vacated the titles to retire due to the mental problems and drinking issues he was having. Nobody has beaten Fury till today.

How many years different? Why did Fury refused to show up when AJ challenged him immediately after defeating Klitschko? Did I hear you say Klitschko knocked AJ down twice? Where did you watch the fight? Or you watch the fight on black and white TV with locally made antena.

How many years did Fury defended those belts? Say what you know and make sure those things are true!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by Openbusiness: 11:21am On Jun 11, 2020
wamide042:

Olodo.. now I believe you don’t even know what you’re saying , how can you be Equating Fury with Mayweather..
Mayweather is a lightweight champion while AJ, FURY, WILDER are on the Heavyweights level..
You are a bloody fool. We are comparing boxing records. Mayweather is the GOAT of boxing right now, mumu like you. Before you were born, i have been watching boxing

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by Djmhyke(m): 11:21am On Jun 11, 2020
Chai..... Our Joshua abeg don't even go near Fury. Fury is a better boxer o with that him weigh punch ehnnnnnn. Aj ask Tyson����
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by salford1: 11:22am On Jun 11, 2020
I predict his would be turned out to a race issue. It's already happening on YouTube. Those white supremacists will all be rooting for Fury, and if he mistakenly wins, this will give them the confidence they need, and they will boast all the way that blacks are actually weak fighters they can beat all the time. They would shout to the heavens how Fury is the best ever and he is white. M Ali and Mike Tyson would be promptly cancelled as the GOATs by the white media.

Unfortunately for Fury, he is gonna get beaten grin

However:
Both still have obstacles ahead. Fury still need to overcome Wilder ,( Mr All black everything grin)
And AJ needs to overcome Pulev.

Make their case no be like Nigeria vs Denmark in the world Cup. Indo-mie generation won't understand.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by Prettybhoy(m): 11:24am On Jun 11, 2020
yanabasee1:
Fury is a dedicated boxer and he's got too much strength in him....And he's got full confidence and always fearless.... AJ is fearful and doesn't have much confidence.....

you are 100% correct bro
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by Ayt27(m): 11:24am On Jun 11, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
fury is a good fighter but his punches re joke. Even his KO fights are all jokes.
Wilder can't take Aj punishment for a round. Wilder was literally open throughout his fight with fury. He didnt defend a single punch. If fury punches were heavy like Aj, wilder would not survive up to 4 rounds.
Like fury literally beat him from round 1 to 7 yet wilder was still eager to fight if not for his corner that threw in a towel

Really you think so? I didn't think Wilder was that open, fury managed to do some decent to heavy damage. Wilder is actually hype tho, Ruiz could bout him well

Yes I agree with AJ's punches being heavier but remember he is somewhat lacking in stamina, I think stamina would be a major decider.

Apart from that, I picked on personalities, fury seems to have that crazy touch/look in a serial killer the kind you want in a boxer. I am rooting for AJ obviously but there's just something that ticks me concerning that fury guy.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by mountmoriah(m): 11:27am On Jun 11, 2020
rolams:

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by Gossipcelebs: 11:32am On Jun 11, 2020
wamide042:

What is saying is that they are on the same boxing level. U can match them to box. Joshua might win to your surprise

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by pat077: 11:32am On Jun 11, 2020
Fury is gonna do a double over Joshua
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by Openbusiness: 11:34am On Jun 11, 2020
rolams:

How many years different? Why did Fury refused to show up when AJ challenged him immediately after defeating Klitschko?
Because he wanted to defeat Wilder. Wilder was the bigger name to beat, because Wilder held the WBC belt, the one belt that has more weight than the 4 belts AJ is carrying. And Fury has accomplished that mission. Now he wants AJ. In fact, Fury wants to fight AJ more than AJ wants to fight him. AJ wants Fury so that he can become undisputed, that is join the dozens of other fighters that have achieved that record. But Fury wants to defeat AJ so he can become the GOAT of boxing. All the belts 4 AJ is holding now, Fury has won all those belts before AJ even dream of holding it. And for the records, AJ didn't challenge Fury by offering a fight contract, he was challenging on word of mouth after fights, just for show off. AJ was the one ducking Fury. Fury is the only fighter that never ducks anybody. He will fight you anywhere, he will go to your country to fight, he won't be making stupid excuses or demands like other boxers, and most importantly he won't lose like AJ that went to fight in America for the first time, went to fight outside his European home turf for the first time and lose, and then all his fans and team were blaming him for agreeing to fight fat boy Andy in USA, they said that's why he lost. For rematch, AJ ran to Saudi Arabia, they forced Andy team to accept to fight in Saudi, because Andy wanted the rematch in the USA but AJ was afraid of fighting in America. But Fury went to America and beat Wilder like a baby twice. The 3rd fight will also be in America. Fury fears nobody. He will fight anywhere, anytime and WIN. As for the years different, it was 2 years, but if you understand boxing, you will know that 2 years is a long time as far as boxing is concerned, a lot can happen to a boxer's physique, wellness, training or fitness in 2 years. AJ can never beat the version of Klitschko that Fury beat.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by Frozenhearted(m): 11:39am On Jun 11, 2020
obajoey:
Padi padi no dey for boxing o.
Somebody go chop am well well that day but I no wan mention name cheesy

Lol
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by jagaban002(m): 11:39am On Jun 11, 2020
rolams:
You got it , watch AJ and fury when they fought klitschko and you will know AJ is more technical than fury .AJ will knock him out

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by salford1: 11:42am On Jun 11, 2020
Openbusiness:

Because he wanted to defeat Wilder. Wilder was the bigger name to beat, because Wilder held the WBC belt, the one belt that has more weight than the 4 belts AJ is carrying. And Wilder has accomplished that mission. Now he wants AJ. In fact, Fury wants to fight AJ more than AJ wants to fight him. AJ wants Fury so that he can become undisputed, that is join the dozens of other fighters that have achieved that record. But Fury wants to defeat AJ so he can become the GOAT of boxing. All the belts 4 AJ is holding now, Fury has won all those belts before AJ even dream of holding it. And for the records, AJ didn't challenge Fury by offering a fight contract, he was challenging on word of mouth after fights, just for show off. AJ was the one ducking Fury. Fury is the only fighter that never ducks anybody. He will fight you anywhere, he will go to your country to fight, he won't be making stupid excuses or demands like other boxers, and most importantly he won't lose like AJ that went to fight in America for the first time, went to fight outside his European home turf for the first time and lose, and then all his fans and team were blaming him for agreeing to fight fat boy Andy in USA, they said that's why he lost. For rematch, AJ ran to Saudi Arabia, they forced Andy team to accept to fight in Saudi, because Andy wanted the rematch in the USA but AJ was afraid of fighting in America. But Fury went to America and beat Wilder like a baby twice. The 3rd fight will also be in America. Fury fears nobody. He will fight anywhere, anytime and WIN. As for the years different, it was 2 years, but if you understand boxing, you will know that 2 years is a long time as far as boxing is concerned, a lot can happen to a boxer's physique, wellness, training or fitness in 2 years. AJ can never beat the version of Klitschko that Fury beat.
Load of rubbish. They went to Saudi because of $$$$$$$$.

Please remember to put "my opinion" in your comments. Remember what they say about opinions..... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by OBku4(m): 11:42am On Jun 11, 2020
rolams:
You've forgotten that Fury also beat Klitschko 2 years back (when Klitschko was in his prime)

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by Mcslize: 11:43am On Jun 11, 2020
Offpoint:
May the best fighter wins...

I've find out a way to drive free unlimited traffic to your blog, website and affiliate links.

Follow the link on my signature, after you are done registering and Inputing your site and doing the necessary settings, click STURF, click START STURFING and minimize your browser...

That's it, wait for the magic

Which country/location will the traffic be targeted?
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by RTSC: 11:45am On Jun 11, 2020
Fury will beat Joshua black and blue.

And it would be a shame because white nationalists and racists are all backing fury.
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by HoliMaree: 11:45am On Jun 11, 2020
Fury all the way
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by pyro62(m): 11:49am On Jun 11, 2020
nemelu123:
Na to beat AJ dy hungry Fury since

His happy he have gotten the deal

I swear.. After seeing what fury did to deotay Wilder, AJ is in big trouble. Fury is still undefeated
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:51am On Jun 11, 2020
Boxin is science

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Papa Eaglets And Our Cheating Culture / Asisat Oshoala Goes Jet Skiing In China (Photos) / Ronaldo Not Bigger Player Than Me, Messi Remains Greatest Footballer- E. Hazard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.