Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:52 AM

Choosing between Islam and Christianity My True Life Story - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Choosing between Islam and Christianity My True Life Story (3360 Views)

Christianity, My Take.. / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) / 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choosing between Islam and Christianity My True Life Story by SIONKPO1(m): 10:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
JanSnow:

The problem is finding or identifying a spiritually sound imam or pastor.
Too many fakes
op,is a liar,he cooked up this story with the help of nollywood movies
There are levels in christianity,how can a new convert be given fasting immediately he purportedly gave his life to Christ and no follow up was done but was rather only given some verses in the bible to read at night
Tell me something else
Re: Choosing between Islam and Christianity My True Life Story by haekymbahd(m): 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
SIONKPO1:

From this your write up,you are a Muslim trying to catch fun
*To be Christianity is not by name or inheritance but you have to seek him cause he is always patiently waiting on your call
*Christianity is a way of Life and not a religion as it might look
*Where I thought you goofed big time,Oga if you get Encounter with the Holy spirit and he ministers to you regularly,you will(can) never be confused cause he will open your eyes to see things in not only the physical but spiritual
*op,you further goofed,when you a new believer could easily say that you feel a breeze and you were blasting in tongues.you may never know when the holy spirit will be upon you except people around
Op,mbok,try cook another lie cause this one you no use the right ingredients
NOTE:There is no compulsion coming to christ
Re: Choosing between Islam and Christianity My True Life Story by Kobojunkie: 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
JanSnow:
The problem is finding or identifying a spiritually sound imam or pastor.
Too many fakes
If you find one, know that he/she is also fake because no sound follower of Christ would engage in all the nonsense that has been detailed here. If you doubt it, compare everything to what Jesus Christ commanded.
Re: Choosing between Islam and Christianity My True Life Story by haekymbahd(m): 10:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
SIONKPO1:

op,is a liar,he cooked up this story with the help of nollywood movies
There are levels in christianity,how can a new convert be given fasting immediately he purportedly gave his live to Christ and no follow up was done but was rather only given some verses in the bible to read at night
To be honest I am saying the truth my growth in christainty was fast even the pastor who mentored me was shocked too.
Re: Choosing between Islam and Christianity My True Life Story by SIONKPO1(m): 11:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
haekymbahd:
To be honest I am saying the truth my growth in christainty was fast even the pastor who mentored me was shocked too.
What portion of bible were you first given?
Re: Choosing between Islam and Christianity My True Life Story by SIONKPO1(m): 11:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
haekymbahd:
Christians hardly use the word christianic?
Re: Choosing between Islam and Christianity My True Life Story by SIONKPO1(m): 11:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
haekymbahd:
The encounter you had with the holy spirit at first what was it like
If you answer,this I will know
Re: Choosing between Islam and Christianity My True Life Story by SIONKPO1(m): 11:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
haekymbahd:
I I accepted Christ as my lord and savior, I was given a bible to s I was giving a name at the spot "Apostle Paul" due to the believe that my calling me is to be an Apostle
In Christianity its step by step and its not compulsion you be given christian name and also a future Apostle
Oga,your story no be am
In Christianity we start step by step
foundation
believer
ministry
mission
maturity
Re: Choosing between Islam and Christianity My True Life Story by SIONKPO1(m): 11:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
Op,respond to me,abi you they google search bible verses lol,may God forgive you for this your fake unreal story what do you intend to gain?
Re: Choosing between Islam and Christianity My True Life Story by haekymbahd(m): 11:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
SIONKPO1:

From this your write up,you are a Muslim trying to catch fun
*To be Christianity is not by name or inheritance but you have to seek him cause he is always patiently waiting on your call
*Christianity is a way of Life and not a religion as it might look
*Where I thought you goofed big time,Oga if you get Encounter with the Holy spirit and he ministers to you regularly,you will(can) never be confused cause he will open your eyes to see things in not only the physical but spiritual
*op,you further goofed,when you a new believer could easily say that you feel a breeze and you were blasting in tongues.you may never know when the holy spirit will be upon you except people around
Op,mbok,try cook another lie cause this one you no use the right ingredients
NOTE:There is no compulsion coming to christ
U know the problem with Christian is u guyz believe that the Christianic holy spirit is the only spirit out there.

I said it earlier that a true muslim won't leave Islam also a true christian won't leave Christianity unless u are have encounter with both spirit and u have u will drop less dominant one for the other. If u haven't experienced both u can't tell me I can't be confused.

The problem with people whenever they see a particular spirit they just accept It have u ever test that spirit for truth before or u just believed it the moment you accepted it.

Is it only the Christianic holy spirit that can make u see in physical and spiritual realm. Why is ur holy spirit superior to others.

Are u sure I won't know when the holy spirit is around I am not a Christian but I don't accept this claim

I am glad to have encounter with both spiritual realm and I don't wish to trade Islam for christainity. I respect christainity though

Everyone should follow what's best for him or her I am not God cos only him can judge I only shared my personal experience and I didn't lie to be honest.

I only narrated my true life experience i am not deep rooted in Christianity to answer a lot about your spiritual real but believe me everything I said was absolutely true.
Re: Choosing between Islam and Christianity My True Life Story by haekymbahd(m): 11:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
SIONKPO1:

In Christianity its step by step and its not compulsion you be given christian name and also a future Apostle
Oga,your story no be am
In Christianity we start step by step
foundation
believer
ministry
mission
maturity

Sir, I have a Muslim background I went to that pastor because of the problem I was facing and then all that I explained earlier was the undiluted truth. If u feel I am not saying the truth then maybe u have to question the holyspirit the pastor that was mentoring was working with not me, I didn't say I wanted spiritual powers it just happened.

If u don't believe that means the holy spirit u are working is different from what that pastor was working with. So fault his holy spirit not me I am not a Christian from birth so I don't know much about Christianity but believe me I said the truth no lie.

If the pastor was here I am sure he would defend himself and u two will start arguing i only said what i experienced he only mentored me for the short period of time thats the complexity of Christianity they don't even believe in the same holyspirit imagine pastor Adeboye and T.B Joshua contradicting each other on corona virus..

I am only narrating true life experience and I am very honest I won't gain anything lying. I just want to worship my true creator not looking for spiritual powers.
Re: Choosing between Islam and Christianity My True Life Story by haekymbahd(m): 12:01am On Jun 12, 2020
SIONKPO1:
Op,respond to me,abi you they google search bible verses
lol,may God forgive you for this your fake unreal story
what do you intend to gain?
it hurts me when u say this words it is absolutely real that was my true life experience that's why I chose islam and its what I believe u don't have to believe in mine but I am saying the Truth.

U might say the holyspirit the pastor was working with was fake no problem I can't defend him or Christianity but pls I said the truth if he was here I am sure he would counter ur statement ..
Re: Choosing between Islam and Christianity My True Life Story by haekymbahd(m): 12:26am On Jun 12, 2020
SIONKPO1:

Christians hardly use the word christianic?
I am a muslim dont u get maybe I am not using the right words though.. I am saying christianic spirit because I know there are lot of spirits out there just to differentiate. Not only Christians are experiencing spirituality what matters to me which is the right way.
Re: Choosing between Islam and Christianity My True Life Story by haekymbahd(m): 12:29am On Jun 12, 2020
SIONKPO1:

The encounter you had with the holy spirit at first what was it like
If you answer,this I will know
well the first time it was a dream I saw a man lay his hand on my head and said receive the holy spirit then I felt some kind of vibration all over body which also extended to the physical realm of which the pastor told me it was "impartation".
Bro plz I am not lying... If u think u don't trust that spirit well and I don't trust it either I am now a muslim sha...
Re: Choosing between Islam and Christianity My True Life Story by haekymbahd(m): 12:40am On Jun 12, 2020
I can't really convince everyone to believe my story because this is a faceless forum and none of u know me in real life.. For the ones that believe I actually said the truth, for the ones that didn't believe there is nothing I can do about that..
Everyone has a right to his or her own belief I believe in Allah
Re: Choosing between Islam and Christianity My True Life Story by Ola17: 2:00am On Jun 12, 2020
Haekymbahd

Please what is the name of the sheik you saw in your dream?
Re: Choosing between Islam and Christianity My True Life Story by haekymbahd(m): 4:58am On Jun 12, 2020
Ola17:
Haekymbahd

Please what is the name of the sheik you saw in your dream?

I was at Ilorin and I saw my imam at Ogun state. Just a random man that leads prayer for us not a sheik we call him Alfa Alebiosu
Re: Choosing between Islam and Christianity My True Life Story by Judybash93(m): 5:19am On Jun 12, 2020
Religion is truly the opium of the masses cry cry
Re: Choosing between Islam and Christianity My True Life Story by Judybash93(m): 5:20am On Jun 12, 2020
haekymbahd:
I am a muslim dont u get maybe I am not using the right words though.. I am saying christianic spirit because I know there are lot of spirits out there just to differentiate. Not only Christians are experiencing spirituality what matters to me which is the right way.

How can you even demonstrate this?
Re: Choosing between Islam and Christianity My True Life Story by Judybash93(m): 5:22am On Jun 12, 2020
haekymbahd:
well the first time it was a dream I saw a man lay his hand on my head and said receive the holy spirit then I felt some kind of vibration all over body which also extended to the physical realm of which the pastor told me it was "impartation".
Bro plz I am not lying... If u think u don't trust that spirit well and I don't trust it either I am now a muslim sha...

Can you rule out any sought of natural cause?
Re: Choosing between Islam and Christianity My True Life Story by haekymbahd(m): 6:23am On Jun 12, 2020
Judybash93:

Can you rule out any sought of natural cause?
I am certain it wasn't natural cos I have never experienced that kind of feeling before and its coincidence with the situation on ground depicts it wasn't natural.
I also had similar experience in islam too exactly the same thing in a different way.
Re: Choosing between Islam and Christianity My True Life Story by SIONKPO1(m): 6:27am On Jun 12, 2020
haekymbahd:
Oga,hmmm,if the holy spirit touches you,you will not know especially as a first timer
Re: Choosing between Islam and Christianity My True Life Story by SIONKPO1(m): 6:31am On Jun 12, 2020
haekymbahd:
U know the problem with Christian is u guyz believe that the Christianic holy spirit is the only spirit out there.

I said it earlier that a true muslim won't leave Islam also a true christian won't leave Christianity unless u are have encounter with both spirit and u have u will drop less dominant one for the other. If u haven't experienced both u can't tell me I can't be confused.

The problem with people whenever they see a particular spirit they just accept It have u ever test that spirit for truth before or u just believed it the moment you accepted it.

Is it only the Christianic holy spirit that can make u see in physical and spiritual realm. Why is ur holy spirit superior to others.

Are u sure I won't know when the holy spirit is around I am not a Christian but I don't accept this claim

I am glad to have encounter with both spiritual realm and I don't wish to trade Islam for christainity. I respect christainity though

Everyone should follow what's best for him or her I am not God cos only him can judge I only shared my personal experience and I didn't lie to be honest.

I only narrated my true life experience i am not deep rooted in Christianity to answer a lot about your spiritual real but believe me everything I said was absolutely true.
*I asked you a simple question what portion of the bible were you given first??
*Christianity is not in whatsoever any competition with any faith
*There are lots of demons that poses like the holy spirit
*The holy spirit is too big to drag a space with any soul,cause when light comes darkness flee
*It can only come if you are pure in heart
*If you experience an encounter with the holy spirit,you go sober ,humble cause he will teach you and show you things of the kingdom
Oga,is still maintain this your script is not correct next time look for other script writers to help out
I wish you well in Islam
Re: Choosing between Islam and Christianity My True Life Story by SIONKPO1(m): 6:33am On Jun 12, 2020
haekymbahd:
Its very rare,for the holy spirit to manifest if you don't believe in the Life and resurrection of Christ Jesus
Re: Choosing between Islam and Christianity My True Life Story by haekymbahd(m): 6:39am On Jun 12, 2020
SIONKPO1:

I asked you a simple question what portion of the bible were you given first??
first of all u know most Muslims have read the bible even read it more than a lot of christian self it is just we don't believe it is the word of God same applies to me. Now they gave me a bible truly to read and even sent the app to my phone so which of the gospels will they preach to me at that time that I don't know of I can't the exact verses I they were preaching from the gospels and has we share almost history with Christian I dont think I was novice then I knew bible more than some of the people preaching to me..I made their work easier cos I have already read bible before then..
Re: Choosing between Islam and Christianity My True Life Story by Judybash93(m): 6:40am On Jun 12, 2020
haekymbahd:
I am certain it wasn't natural cos I have never experienced that kind of feeling before and its coincidence with the situation on ground depicts it wasn't natural.
I also had similar experience in islam too exactly the same thing in a different way.

You saying it's not natural because you've never experienced the feeling before doesn't rule out the possibility of a natural occurrence.
Re: Choosing between Islam and Christianity My True Life Story by SIONKPO1(m): 6:42am On Jun 12, 2020
haekymbahd:
first of all u know most Muslims have read the bible even read it more than a lot of christian self it is just we don't believe it is the word of God same applies to me. Now they gave me a bible truly to read and even sent the app to my phone so which of the gospels will they preach to me at that time that I don't know..
What portion of the bible were you given at first
Re: Choosing between Islam and Christianity My True Life Story by SIONKPO1(m): 6:43am On Jun 12, 2020
Judybash93:

You saying it's not natural because you've never experienced the feeling before doesn't rule out the possibility of a natural occurrence.
You are right,it could be. Malaria

1 Like

Re: Choosing between Islam and Christianity My True Life Story by SIONKPO1(m): 6:45am On Jun 12, 2020
haekymbahd:
first of all u know most Muslims have read the bible even read it more than a lot of christian self it is just we don't believe it is the word of God same applies to me. Now they gave me a bible truly to read and even sent the app to my phone so which of the gospels will they preach to me at that time that I don't know I can't the verses I remember they were preaching from the gospels and has we share almost history with Christian I dont think I was novice then I knew bible more than some of the people preaching to me..
Oga,in Christianity we don't read the Bible but we study the word and ask the Holy spirit to interpreted it for us
Yea you can have a copy of the Bible cause it can be easily accessed
Muslims and even Satan knows what is written in the Bible but they don't know what it neans
Re: Choosing between Islam and Christianity My True Life Story by haekymbahd(m): 6:46am On Jun 12, 2020
SIONKPO1:

You are right
tell how did u feel when u received the holyspirit
Re: Choosing between Islam and Christianity My True Life Story by haekymbahd(m): 6:48am On Jun 12, 2020
SIONKPO1:

Oga,in Christianity we don't read the Bible but we study the word and ask the Holy spirit to interpreted it for us
Yea you can have a copy of the Bible cause it can be easily accessed
Muslims and even Satan knows what is written in the Bible but they don't know what it neans
why not use the Islamic spirit to study the Quran and let see what it tells you
Christians and even satan knows what is written in the Quran but dont know what it means
Re: Choosing between Islam and Christianity My True Life Story by SIONKPO1(m): 6:48am On Jun 12, 2020
haekymbahd:
tell how did u feel when u received the holyspirit
I asked you first,the portion of bible you were given first and the one they gave for reading at night

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Lord's Chosen Ministry Members / Catholics That Don't Pray In The Name Of Jesus Are In The Kingdom of Darkness / A Church In Lagos Where Every Member Is Head Of Witches And Wizards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.