Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Choosing between Islam and Christianity My True Life Story - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Choosing between Islam and Christianity My True Life Story (3021 Views)

Christianity, My Take.. / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) / 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choosing between Islam and Christianity My True Life Story by haekymbahd(m): 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
Also a lot of people from our neighbouring religion quote some cherry picked violent verses from the quran leaving out preceding verses to suit their arguments. Christians and Jews really think Allah wants muslims to kill or fight them.

Allah SWT said:

قُلْ يٰٓأَيُّهَا الْكٰفِرُونَ
"Say, O disbelievers,"
(QS. Al-Kaafiroon 109: Verse 1)

لَآ أَعْبُدُ مَا تَعْبُدُونَ
"I do not worship what you worship."
(QS. Al-Kaafiroon 109: Verse 2)

Allah SWT said:

وَلَآ أَنْتُمْ عٰبِدُونَ مَآ أَعْبُدُ
"Nor are you worshippers of what I worship."
(QS. Al-Kaafiroon 109: Verse 3)

Allah SWT said:

وَلَآ أَنَا۠ عَابِدٌ مَّا عَبَدتُّمْ
"Nor will I be a worshipper of what you worship."
(QS. Al-Kaafiroon 109: Verse 4)

Allah SWT said:

"Nor will you be worshippers of what I worship."
(QS. Al-Kaafiroon 109: Verse 5)

Allah SWT said:

لَكُمْ دِينُكُمْ وَلِىَ دِينِ
"For you is your religion, and for me is my religion."
(QS. Al-Kaafiroon 109: Verse 6)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran

U see islam is actually a religion of peace but some people just decided to try to paint it black the reasons for that I dont know. Muslims that threatens or kill other for joining other religion is has no backing in islam they follow their own opinion not Allah's.
On social media they put as if every muslim will kill for someone converting from islam to another religion when it is actually the individual opinion so someone did it does not every muslim do it.
Re: Choosing between Islam and Christianity My True Life Story by haekymbahd(m): 10:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
Allah SWT said:

قُولُوٓا ءَامَنَّا بِاللَّهِ وَمَآ أُنْزِلَ إِلَيْنَا وَمَآ أُنْزِلَ إِلٰىٓ إِبْرٰهِـۧمَ وَإِسْمٰعِيلَ وَإِسْحٰقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ وَالْأَسْبَاطِ وَمَآ أُوتِىَ مُوسٰى وَعِيسٰى وَمَآ أُوتِىَ النَّبِيُّونَ مِنْ رَّبِّهِمْ لَا نُفَرِّقُ بَيْنَ أَحَدٍ مِّنْهُمْ وَنَحْنُ لَهُۥ مُسْلِمُونَ
"Say, [O believers], We have believed in Allah and what has been revealed to us and what has been revealed to Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Descendants and what was given to Moses and Jesus and what was given to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 136)

We as Muslims believe in Jesus and every other prophet that has ever walked the face of earth and worship only One God(not trinity) as they all preached tell me how can Jesus be God did he preach that when he prayed to God(Allah) e.g (The lord's prayer in the bible so many more).

I personally think Prophet Muhammed(S.A.W) should be appreciated more we still really didn't understand what he did for human race if only we knew.
Re: Choosing between Islam and Christianity My True Life Story by haekymbahd(m): 11:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
Isaiah 42

1BEHOLD MY [a]Servant, Whom I uphold, My elect in Whom My soul delights! I have put My Spirit upon Him; He will bring forth justice and right and reveal truth to the nations.(A)
2He will not cry or shout aloud or cause His voice to be heard in the street.

3A bruised reed He will not break, and a dimly burning wick He will not quench; He will bring forth justice in truth.(B)

4He will not fail or become weak or be crushed and discouraged till He has established justice in the earth; and the islands and coastal regions shall wait hopefully for Him and expect His direction and law.(C)

5Thus says God the Lord--He Who created the heavens and stretched them forth, He Who spread abroad the earth and that which comes out of it, He Who gives breath to the people on it and spirit to those who walk in it:

6I the Lord have called You [the Messiah] for a righteous purpose and in righteousness; I will take You by the hand and will keep You; I will give You for a covenant to the people [Israel], for a light to the nations [Gentiles],

7To open the eyes of the blind, to bring out prisoners from the dungeon, and those who sit in darkness from the prison.(D)

8I am the Lord; that is My name! And My glory I will not give to another, nor My praise to graven images.
Re: Choosing between Islam and Christianity My True Life Story by haekymbahd(m): 10:35am On Jun 15, 2020
Allah SWT said:

قَالَ إِنِّى عَبْدُ اللَّهِ ءَاتٰىنِىَ الْكِتٰبَ وَجَعَلَنِى نَبِيًّا
"[Jesus] said, Indeed, I am the servant of Allah. He has given me the Scripture and made me a prophet."
(QS. Maryam 19: Verse 30)

وَجَعَلَنِى مُبَارَكًا أَيْنَ مَا كُنْتُ وَأَوْصٰنِى بِالصَّلٰوةِ وَالزَّكٰوةِ مَا دُمْتُ حَيًّا
"And He has made me blessed wherever I am and has enjoined upon me prayer and zakah as long as I remain alive"
(QS. Maryam 19: Verse 31)

وَبَرًّۢا بِوٰلِدَتِى وَلَمْ يَجْعَلْنِى جَبَّارًا شَقِيًّا
"And [made me] dutiful to my mother, and He has not made me a wretched tyrant."
(QS. Maryam 19: Verse 32)

وَالسَّلٰمُ عَلَىَّ يَوْمَ وُلِدتُّ وَيَوْمَ أَمُوتُ وَيَوْمَ أُبْعَثُ حَيًّا
"And peace is on me the day I was born and the day I will die and the day I am raised alive."
(QS. Maryam 19: Verse 33)

ذٰلِكَ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ  ۚ قَوْلَ الْحَقِّ الَّذِى فِيهِ يَمْتَرُونَ
"That is Jesus, the son of Mary - the word of truth about which they are in dispute."
(QS. Maryam 19: Verse 34)

مَا كَانَ لِلَّهِ أَنْ يَتَّخِذَ مِنْ وَلَدٍ  ۖ سُبْحٰنَهُۥٓ  ۚ إِذَا قَضٰىٓ أَمْرًا فَإِنَّمَا يَقُولُ لَهُۥ كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
"It is not [befitting] for Allah to take a son; exalted is He! When He decrees an affair, He only says to it, Be, and it is."
(QS. Maryam 19: Verse 35)

Allah SWT said:

وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ رَبِّى وَرَبُّكُمْ فَاعْبُدُوهُ  ۚ هٰذَا صِرٰطٌ مُّسْتَقِيمٌ
"[Jesus said], And indeed, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is a straight path."
(QS. Maryam 19: Verse 36)

Allah SWT said:

فَاخْتَلَفَ الْأَحْزَابُ مِنۢ بَيْنِهِمْ  ۖ فَوَيْلٌ لِّلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا مِنْ مَّشْهَدِ يَوْمٍ عَظِيمٍ
"Then the factions differed [concerning Jesus] from among them, so woe to those who disbelieved - from the scene of a tremendous Day."
(QS. Maryam 19: Verse 37)

Allah SWT said:

وَأَنْذِرْهُمْ يَوْمَ الْحَسْرَةِ إِذْ قُضِىَ الْأَمْرُ وَهُمْ فِى غَفْلَةٍ وَهُمْ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ
"And warn them, [O Muhammad], of the Day of Regret, when the matter will be concluded; and [yet], they are in [a state of] heedlessness, and they do not believe."
(QS. Maryam 19: Verse 39)

Allah SWT said:

إِنَّا نَحْنُ نَرِثُ الْأَرْضَ وَمَنْ عَلَيْهَا وَإِلَيْنَا يُرْجَعُونَ
"Indeed, it is We who will inherit the earth and whoever is on it, and to Us they will be returned."
(QS. Maryam 19: Verse 40)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com
Re: Choosing between Islam and Christianity My True Life Story by SIONKPO1(m): 7:07am On Jun 26, 2020
[quote author=haekymbahd post=90689004]Allah SWT said:

قَالَ إِنِّى عَبْدُ اللَّهِ ءَاتٰىنِىَ الْكِتٰبَ وَجَعَلَنِى نَبِيًّا
"[Jesus] said, Indeed, I am the servant of Allah. He has given me the Scripture and made me a prophet."
(QS. Maryam 19: Verse 30)

وَجَعَلَنِى مُبَارَكًا أَيْنَ مَا كُنْتُ وَأَوْصٰنِى بِالصَّلٰوةِ وَالزَّكٰوةِ مَا دُمْتُ حَيًّا
"And He has made me blessed wherever I am and has enjoined upon me prayer and zakah as long as I remain alive"
(QS. Maryam 19: Verse 31)

وَبَرًّۢا بِوٰلِدَتِى وَلَمْ يَجْعَلْنِى جَبَّارًا شَقِيًّا
"And [made me] dutiful to my mother, and He has not made me a wretched tyrant."
(QS. Maryam 19: Verse 32)

وَالسَّلٰمُ عَلَىَّ يَوْمَ وُلِدتُّ وَيَوْمَ أَمُوتُ وَيَوْمَ أُبْعَثُ حَيًّا
"And peace is on me the day I was born and the day I will die and the day I am raised alive."
(QS. Maryam 19: Verse 33)

ذٰلِكَ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ  ۚ قَوْلَ الْحَقِّ الَّذِى فِيهِ يَمْتَرُونَ
"That is Jesus, the son of Mary - the word of truth about which they are in dispute."
(QS. Maryam 19: Verse 34)

مَا كَانَ لِلَّهِ أَنْ يَتَّخِذَ مِنْ وَلَدٍ  ۖ سُبْحٰنَهُۥٓ  ۚ إِذَا قَضٰىٓ أَمْرًا فَإِنَّمَا يَقُولُ لَهُۥ كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
"It is not [befitting] for Allah to take a son; exalted is He! When He decrees an affair, He only says to it, Be, and it is."
(QS. Maryam 19: Verse 35)

Allah SWT said:

وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ رَبِّى وَرَبُّكُمْ فَاعْبُدُوهُ  ۚ هٰذَا صِرٰطٌ مُّسْتَقِيمٌ
"[Jesus said], And indeed, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is a straight path."
(QS. Maryam 19: Verse 36)

Allah SWT said:

فَاخْتَلَفَ الْأَحْزَابُ مِنۢ بَيْنِهِمْ  ۖ فَوَيْلٌ لِّلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا مِنْ مَّشْهَدِ يَوْمٍ عَظِيمٍ
"Then the factions differed [concerning Jesus] from among them, so woe to those who disbelieved - from the scene of a tremendous Day."
(QS. Maryam 19: Verse 37)

Allah SWT said:

وَأَنْذِرْهُمْ يَوْمَ الْحَسْرَةِ إِذْ قُضِىَ الْأَمْرُ وَهُمْ فِى غَفْلَةٍ وَهُمْ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ
"And warn them, [O Muhammad], of the Day of Regret, when the matter will be concluded; and [yet], they are in [a state of] heedlessness, and they do not believe."
(QS. Maryam 19: Verse 39)

Allah SWT said:

إِنَّا نَحْنُ نَرِثُ الْأَرْضَ وَمَنْ عَلَيْهَا وَإِلَيْنَا يُرْجَعُونَ
"Indeed, it is We who will inherit the earth and whoever is on it, and to Us they will be returned."
(QS. Maryam 19: Verse 40)

[/quote
funny you,most Muslims claims are false
*Christianity we are called the sons of God
(The benefits and privilege enjoyed by a son is different from that of a slave)
(Man was created in God's image and likeness
**Muslims claims that the bible and Torah has been corrupted,

Lastly,Start preaching Love and not peace alone
Re: Choosing between Islam and Christianity My True Life Story by haekymbahd(m): 8:21am On Jun 26, 2020
[quote author=SIONKPO1 post=91081763][/quote]I agree with you on preaching love and peace the quran preach the same but as humans some will deviate.

Allah SWT said:

وَقَالَتِ الْيَهُودُ وَالنَّصٰرٰى نَحْنُ أَبْنٰٓؤُا اللَّهِ وَأَحِبّٰٓؤُهُۥ  ۚ قُلْ فَلِمَ يُعَذِّبُكُمْ بِذُنُوبِكُم  ۖ بَلْ أَنْتُمْ بَشَرٌ مِّمَّنْ خَلَقَ  ۚ يَغْفِرُ لِمَنْ يَشَآءُ وَيُعَذِّبُ مَنْ يَشَآءُ  ۚ وَلِلَّهِ مُلْكُ السَّمٰوٰتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا  ۖ وَإِلَيْهِ الْمَصِيرُ
"But the Jews and the Christians say, We are the children of Allah and His beloved. Say, Then why does He punish you for your sins? Rather, you are human beings from among those He has created. He forgives whom He wills, and He punishes whom He wills. And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them, and to Him is the [final] destination."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 18)

Re: Choosing between Islam and Christianity My True Life Story by haekymbahd(m): 8:29am On Jun 26, 2020
haekymbahd:

Allah SWT said:

قُلْ يٰٓأَيُّهَا الْكٰفِرُونَ
"Say, O disbelievers,"
(QS. Al-Kaafiroon 109: Verse 1)

لَآ أَعْبُدُ مَا تَعْبُدُونَ
"I do not worship what you worship."
(QS. Al-Kaafiroon 109: Verse 2)

Allah SWT said:

"Nor are you worshippers of what I worship."
(QS. Al-Kaafiroon 109: Verse 3)

Allah SWT said:

وَلَآ أَنَا۠ عَابِدٌ مَّا عَبَدتُّمْ
"Nor will I be a worshipper of what you worship."
(QS. Al-Kaafiroon 109: Verse 4)

Allah SWT said:

"Nor will you be worshippers of what I worship."
(QS. Al-Kaafiroon 109: Verse 5)

Allah SWT said:

لَكُمْ دِينُكُمْ وَلِىَ دِينِ
"For you is your religion, and for me is my religion."
(QS. Al-Kaafiroon 109: Verse 6)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran
Islam is a religion of peace
Re: Choosing between Islam and Christianity My True Life Story by SIONKPO1(m): 8:50am On Jun 26, 2020
haekymbahd:
I agree with you on preaching love and peace the quran preach the same but as humans some will deviate.

Allah SWT said:

وَقَالَتِ الْيَهُودُ وَالنَّصٰرٰى نَحْنُ أَبْنٰٓؤُا اللَّهِ وَأَحِبّٰٓؤُهُۥ  ۚ قُلْ فَلِمَ يُعَذِّبُكُمْ بِذُنُوبِكُم  ۖ بَلْ أَنْتُمْ بَشَرٌ مِّمَّنْ خَلَقَ  ۚ يَغْفِرُ لِمَنْ يَشَآءُ وَيُعَذِّبُ مَنْ يَشَآءُ  ۚ وَلِلَّهِ مُلْكُ السَّمٰوٰتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا  ۖ وَإِلَيْهِ الْمَصِيرُ
"But the Jews and the Christians say, We are the children of Allah and His beloved. Say, Then why does He punish you for your sins? Rather, you are human beings from among those He has created. He forgives whom He wills, and He punishes whom He wills. And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them, and to Him is the [final] destination."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 18)

yeah,but Muslims don't study the Koran but father they recites it,that's why the imams says anything that suits them and by extension leads to terrorism
Muslims have to reform Islam
Re: Choosing between Islam and Christianity My True Life Story by haekymbahd(m): 11:07am On Jun 26, 2020
SIONKPO1:

yeah,but Muslims don't study the Koran but father they recites it,that's why the imams says anything that suits them and by extension leads to terrorism
Muslims have to reform Islam
Considering the northern part of the country I think illiteracy played a part in that because the Quran is written in Arabic which is not their mother tongue so they are easily brainwashed if they fall into the wrong hands of interpreters. Apart from religion they are violent on a norm and u say to them something that justifies their act what do we expect even though the quran has been translated to several languages even their own language but can they read it no.

Imagine suicide bombing what could they have told the person to kill himself is it Allah that said that too.
Re: Choosing between Islam and Christianity My True Life Story by SIONKPO1(m): 11:20am On Jun 26, 2020
haekymbahd:
Considering the northern part of the country I think illiteracy played a part in that because the Quran is written in Arabic which is not their mother tongue so they are easily brainwashed if they fall into the wrong hands of interpreters. Apart from religion they are violent on a norm and u say to them something that justifies their act what do we expect even though the quran has been translated to several languages even their own language but can they read it no.
You are right if you use northern Nigeria,what about Afghanistan,Pakistan
The issue is Islamic scholars needs to start taking firm decisions and if possible push for a reform in islam
Re: Choosing between Islam and Christianity My True Life Story by Sammiesparkly(m): 12:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
A genuine spirit would not tell u "Dont join the Christian" as u said in ur story earlier.This is because a spirit that is holy will nt force u into a religion
Pertaining that Jesus is God
The bible says we have God the Father God the Son God The Holy Spirit And All in one
Jesus also also said
"Before the birth of Abraham, i am(he existed)
When God created Man he said
"Let us create man in our own image"(Meaning he,was talking to Some people with him i.e Jesus nd Holyspirit
Jesus even said
"I am the way the truth and the life, no one cometh to the father but by me"
This means Jesus does things together with his father making them one.
He also said has the power to raise the dead which he did to lazarus by calling upon his father
So just imagine when Jesus and his father do things together without Argument still makes Jesus God.
And till today when christians pray we pray to God by Calling Jesus name which still makes him our God.That means if we believe in God we believe in
Re: Choosing between Islam and Christianity My True Life Story by Sammiesparkly(m): 12:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
U can visit this site for better clarifications https://www.goingfarther.net/common-questions/is-jesus-god/
Re: Choosing between Islam and Christianity My True Life Story by haekymbahd(m): 1:29pm On Jul 10, 2020
Sammiesparkly:
A genuine spirit would not tell u "Dont join the Christian" as u said in ur story earlier.This is because a spirit that is holy will nt force u into a religion
Pertaining that Jesus is God
The bible says we have God the Father God the Son God The Holy Spirit And All in one
Jesus also also said
"Before the birth of Abraham, i am(he existed)
When God created Man he said
"Let us create man in our own image"(Meaning he,was talking to Some people with him i.e Jesus nd Holyspirit
Jesus even said
"I am the way the truth and the life, no one cometh to the father but by me"
This means Jesus does things together with his father making them one.
He also said has the power to raise the dead which he did to lazarus by calling upon his father
So just imagine when Jesus and his father do things together without Argument still makes Jesus God.
And till today when christians pray we pray to God by Calling Jesus name which still makes him our God.That means if we believe in God we believe in
We all know God is a jealous God and does not want to share is glory with annyone.
Allah didn't accept Jesus as God as Christians claim but a messenger sent to preach the word of God who performed miracle in Gods name some previous prophets also did miracles in Gods name. He surely didn't want to die if he had the ability he would have saved himself hence he said "Father let this cup be over me not by my will or desire but your will" someone is superior to him so why make him "co equal".
it is obvious the bible had been modified by man Jesus didn't see or approve this before he was raised up. Christians believe in 3 in 1 concept of God. The Jews whom Christians read the same old testament with also believed in one God there own error was not believing Jesus was God sent while Christians also disregard the law of moses due to their beleived death of Jesus and also made Jesus God.
There are so many gospels which are not included in the bible which does not support most of this gospels in the bible e.g gospel of Mary, gospel of bernabas, gospel of truth, gospel of Thomas, gospel of Judas, gospel of peter but were excluded from the bible if christains believed those gospel I mentioned were doctored how can I rely on the chosen gospels.
I also believed Paul's message contradicted Jesus message.

I believe in one God the creator and the prophet he sent from Adam, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Ismael, Jacob, to moses, Jesus and finally Muhammed I believe they all preached one God concept not trinity.

I believe all prophet during their time was the truth the way and life if anyone believe in them and their commandment will enter the kingdom of God because they were they were the mouthpiece of God, God didn't come down himself. The most interesting thing after the death of every prophet most of their followers return to disbelieve which prompted God send his messengers at intervals. But at this moment no prophet will come anymore cos God believe he has done justice so it is left for we humans to make wise decision.

Obviously we will make different choices because it seems whatever one believes in will work for him or her. I am sure prophet Muhammad didn't bring a new and different message but was sent to revert us back to the true message of God. To believe in him is also a matter of choice.

For me I believe in Jesus and God{Allah}. But I won't say Jesus is God. For every decision there will surely be consequences.

It is obvious Allah is not the God of trinitarian Christians. So its a choice we have free will to choose what we believe which has its consequences too.

وَإِذْ قَالَ اللَّهُ يٰعِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ ءَأَنْتَ قُلْتَ لِلنَّاسِ اتَّخِذُونِى وَأُمِّىَ إِلٰهَيْنِ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ  ۖ قَالَ سُبْحٰنَكَ مَا يَكُونُ لِىٓ أَنْ أَقُولَ مَا لَيْسَ لِى بِحَقٍّ  ۚ إِنْ كُنْتُ قُلْتُهُۥ فَقَدْ عَلِمْتَهُۥ  ۚ تَعْلَمُ مَا فِى نَفْسِى وَلَآ أَعْلَمُ مَا فِى نَفْسِكَ  ۚ إِنَّكَ أَنْتَ عَلّٰمُ الْغُيُوبِ
"And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah?' He will say, Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 116)

Allah SWT said:

مَا قُلْتُ لَهُمْ إِلَّا مَآ أَمَرْتَنِى بِهِۦٓ أَنِ اعْبُدُوا اللَّهَ رَبِّى وَرَبَّكُمْ  ۚ وَكُنْتُ عَلَيْهِمْ شَهِيدًا مَّا دُمْتُ فِيهِمْ  ۖ فَلَمَّا تَوَفَّيْتَنِى كُنْتَ أَنْتَ الرَّقِيبَ عَلَيْهِمْ  ۚ وَأَنْتَ عَلٰى كُلِّ شَىْءٍ شَهِيدٌ
"I said not to them except what You commanded me - to worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them as long as I was among them; but when You took me up, You were the Observer over them, and You are, over all things, Witness."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 117)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vibration While Praying ! / How Can A Business Man Calculate His Tithe / Do Not Marry Outside Your Father’s Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.