Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Recovering From Stroke/ Cardiac Arrest.Buy My Property Please . - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Recovering From Stroke/ Cardiac Arrest.Buy My Property Please . (522 Views)

Am a Farmer,Need Money to Farm,Pls.buy my Property. / Pls Help: Breaking Of My Shop & Stealing Of My Property By My Landlord (Photos) / I smell a Rat, pls help!! Should I Allow Mtn Mast In My Property?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recovering From Stroke/ Cardiac Arrest.Buy My Property Please . by finaleeec: 10:50am On Jun 11, 2020
Property for sell
Re: Recovering From Stroke/ Cardiac Arrest.Buy My Property Please . by finaleeec: 11:50am On Jun 11, 2020
for sale
Re: Recovering From Stroke/ Cardiac Arrest.Buy My Property Please . by finaleeec: 12:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
Good
Re: Recovering From Stroke/ Cardiac Arrest.Buy My Property Please . by gnss(m): 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
finaleeec:
I can't beg because I am not use to that even if I have to beg No one to turn to ,Am offering my Personal property I bought and developed with my hard earned money for sale .It's not where I lived I bought and developed it to just save money .Someone should do help buy ,At least if I can't get Free Donation I should be able to turn this to Money to be able to Treats myself and takes care of the burden on me now .finalisteeec@gmail.com. .I have Family receipt .
. Wish you a speedy Recovery ,I would have sincerely opted to Buy so you could use proceeds to solve your Challenges but I do not have the Financial Ability .I wish you Luck .Normally Banks should be able to give you Loans with the Property you have but quite unfortunate you will have to Provide Some Documents like C/O ,Property must be in a Choice Area etc .Which I don't think U have .Where are our NGO ,Philanthropist etc .Someone that is into Properties Investment should help this Fellow .
Re: Recovering From Stroke/ Cardiac Arrest.Buy My Property Please . by finaleeec: 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
Good
Re: Recovering From Stroke/ Cardiac Arrest.Buy My Property Please . by finaleeec: 11:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
Sale
Re: Recovering From Stroke/ Cardiac Arrest.Buy My Property Please . by lifeagain22: 11:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
finaleeec:
Not Begging for Money ,Offering my property for sale to offset bills and take care of myself ,Yet no single person is offering to come to my aid .Quite Unfortunate .
. You are on a long thing if nairaland is where you expect a help like this ,Off course you are not begging for money,trying to get someone buy your property to help yourself is not bad ,but I bet you find anyone on here willing to do that .What you get on here is Bashing ,Abuse and wrong accusation .May God direct you to a Passionate Helper .
Re: Recovering From Stroke/ Cardiac Arrest.Buy My Property Please . by finaleeec: 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
Good

(1) (Reply)

How To Invest In The Paramount Twin Towers Oniru, Lagos / A Plot Of Land For Sale In Lagos / Fenced 1plots Of Virgin Land @ Haruna Agric Ikorodu. PIXXX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.