Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

All Odds Are Against Me On NAIRALAND. See 8 of Them... [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Odds Are Against Me On NAIRALAND. See 8 of Them... [Picture] (8298 Views)

Stripped Nâked Once And For All — She Came To Defend Them [Picture] / I am the brokest person on nairaland see evidence PHOTOS / Two Things I Love But I Don't Chase Them [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Odds Are Against Me On NAIRALAND. See 8 of Them... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:02am On Oct 16, 2017
All Odds Are Against Me On Nairaland. See 8 of Them... [Picture]

Read this and you'll know all my good intentions on Nairaland is being used against me.

Number 1.

The moment I created a thread and called Séun out, that was the day my threads stopped making front page. (My old account)

Modify:

Play this game and win recharge card...

https://www.nairaland.com/4121965/ilast-game-play-win-recharge#61501430

1 Like

Re: All Odds Are Against Me On NAIRALAND. See 8 of Them... [Picture] by LifeofAirforce(m): 10:03am On Oct 16, 2017
Oh
Re: All Odds Are Against Me On NAIRALAND. See 8 of Them... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:04am On Oct 16, 2017
Number 2.

The moment I focused on helping men only, in anything relationship, women automatically felt I hate them or I'm a player. They had to resent me without knowing I care for them and I truly love them, but was fending for Mr. Nice Guys who go through heartbreaks and bad relationships. These nice guys are so kind to women, but they end up being heart broken by those ladies they love so much. I had to come to their rescue.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Odds Are Against Me On NAIRALAND. See 8 of Them... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:04am On Oct 16, 2017
Number 3.

These Mr. Nice Guys I put all my energy to help are the ones who yelled at me by saying, "Go and make money and forget all these rubbish. Women love money." And I listened to their advice.
Re: All Odds Are Against Me On NAIRALAND. See 8 of Them... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:05am On Oct 16, 2017
Number 4.

Because of the bashing from the men I was helping, the women who felt I was only fending for men, and the moderators who always hide or delete my threads, I got angry and decided to be my own boss and create my own forum where no one will ever delete my threads again or abuse me for no reason. The day I mentioned I'm going to create my own forum for men, it was as if I added salt to injury. This made all odds to be against me with Séun and the moderators. They started monitoring me like a spirit.

3 Likes

Re: All Odds Are Against Me On NAIRALAND. See 8 of Them... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:06am On Oct 16, 2017
Number 5.

Talking about these men I put my heart out to help, they are the same men who are always creating threads on Nairaland crying about how their girlfriends cheated on them or how they bought her this and that and she ran to another man and so on. Some of them do get angry with me thinking I'm stealing their girlfriends.

2 Likes

Re: All Odds Are Against Me On NAIRALAND. See 8 of Them... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:06am On Oct 16, 2017
Number 6.

Saying I should forget about all these things I'm teaching/or posting and make money, I humbly listened to their advice about, "Go and make money." I took my posts down by saving them in a Microsoft Word document, deactivated my account and converted all my threads to books and from books to money. The moment the book started making money, they got angry and said the cover design doesn't look good or the book is this or that.

2 Likes

Re: All Odds Are Against Me On NAIRALAND. See 8 of Them... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:07am On Oct 16, 2017
Number 7.

The moment I deactivated my account, they began to miss me and I had lots of messages telling me why did I deactivate. After some plea, I opened a new account thinking things will change, but hell no, it got worse.

1 Like

Re: All Odds Are Against Me On NAIRALAND. See 8 of Them... [Picture] by Draei: 10:07am On Oct 16, 2017
Please, next sensible thread...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Odds Are Against Me On NAIRALAND. See 8 of Them... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:08am On Oct 16, 2017
Number 8.

Knowing humans are rooted on "seeing is believing," I had to put screenshots of my books' sales and payments to let them know the ministry is moving successfully and to the permanent site. Instead of being happy for my success because they were the ones who advised me to make money, they got angry and called it a showoff for showing pictorial evidence of how the ministry is financially moving.

So, what I'm trying to prove is: whatever you do, you MUST be criticized. Do good and you'll be bashed. Do bad and you also be bashed. The formula I found in my 1 year anniversary on Nairaland is: Don't do good and don't do bad — mix it up = be unpredictable. Offend everybody and offend nobody.

Leadership is not easy. Most people don't understand the stress in leadership. Seùn, the moderators, and Nairalanders have really helped me. The good and the bad things that happened here is what made it worthwhile.

7 Likes

Re: All Odds Are Against Me On NAIRALAND. See 8 of Them... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:09am On Oct 16, 2017
In summary, these are what I learned.

A. Despite how humble you are, people must find arrogance in you — you can't escape it even if you're introverted.

B. Nobody wants you to be better than them.

C. Nobody wants you to be happier than them.

D. Nobody wants you to be more creative and intelligent than them.

E. Nobody wants you to be more exposed, popular, and experienced than them.

F. Nobody wants you to progress more than them.

G. And yes, nobody wants you to be richer or cuter than them. Whatever you do, people must find imperfection in it, but forgot noting is 100% perfect except God.

When you've got it, hide it and you'll live longer or flaunt it and invite jealousy and enemies.

Instead of being bitter with all the difficulties I faced here, I'm grateful.

One final thing, since I felt all odds were against me, I had to build my house, but do come around as a visitor. I hold no grudges against anyone. So, if you find yourself in a relationship where the man or woman is treating you unjustly, don't think twice, take a walk, but don't hold grudges. Always come back to say hi.

God bless Séun
Good bless the moderators
God bless Nairaland.com
God bless all Nairalanders
God bless www.Wetclef.com
And God bless iLegend, Mr. Naughty Tiger.

And oh! I'm a stubborn child, so you all should expect some sweet troubles, but no fighting. It's all for fun!

"Don't please no man. If you do, you'll be 'caged' and your freedom of speech will be taken away." — Joe Clef, 2017.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: All Odds Are Against Me On NAIRALAND. See 8 of Them... [Picture] by IamLEGEND1: 10:11am On Oct 16, 2017
grin
Re: All Odds Are Against Me On NAIRALAND. See 8 of Them... [Picture] by LifeofAirforce(m): 10:15am On Oct 16, 2017
I see sense in what you've put out here ..

Some insecured get mad at you because they felt that if you show off too much , you might steal that girl friend they've been so eyeing..
So the only idea they've got to stop you, s to talk down and you.

Lol
Honestly , we've got life outside Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: All Odds Are Against Me On NAIRALAND. See 8 of Them... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:28am On Oct 16, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
I see sense in what you've put out here ..

Some insecured get mad at you because they felt that if you show off too much , you might steal that girl friend they've been so eyeing..
So the only idea they've got to stop you, s to talk down and you.

Lol
Honestly , we've got life outside Nairaland.
That's the problem. I'm trying to give them balls, but they refused to read. If you want to lead, you have to read.

I was supposed to post all the things I wrote above at once, but decides to number them and post in chunks. If I post them at once, someone will say, "Too long, summary, please." And oh, thanks to Tosyne2much for this numbering system. It workings like magic.

So, talking about all the asslickers abusing me, I'm only trying to make them real alpha male and give them balls, but they think I'm stealing their women. If I want to steal your woman, I'll steal her in front of you. Kimbraa and Tahra will bear me withness. As a child of God, I don't like stealing other people's women.

Modify: Everyone has a life outside NL, but here is a virtual community where we can also share some parts of our real life as long as it makes us happy. That's what some people forget. When some people call NL a faceless forum, I laugh. It's not a faceless forum.

2 Likes

Re: All Odds Are Against Me On NAIRALAND. See 8 of Them... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:41am On Oct 16, 2017
Frankly speaking, I love Nairaland. The people here can make you sad and at the same time make you happy. It all depends on how you manage the emotions they evoke in you. For me, I prefer channelling all the emotions here to "letters" and from letter to "books" and from book to "money" and from money to "investments" while I catch fun and make (business) friends just like everyone else.

This is what I want the wise ones to do too. Rome wasn't built in a day. Anyways, all our books, products, and apps will be on Android store very soon. It's affordable.

Let's have some fun! I have got a new crush. grin
Re: All Odds Are Against Me On NAIRALAND. See 8 of Them... [Picture] by ucnwafor(m): 10:46am On Oct 16, 2017
So....

1 Like

Re: All Odds Are Against Me On NAIRALAND. See 8 of Them... [Picture] by Prince4945(m): 10:55am On Oct 16, 2017
Please who is selling condom here

2 Likes

Re: All Odds Are Against Me On NAIRALAND. See 8 of Them... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:59am On Oct 16, 2017
ucnwafor:
So....
I don't want to correct you, because correcting people comes off as arrogant. No one is perfect. Next time, when you want to write [....] Shorten it to only three dots [...] English people dey call am ellipses. Google am. My main purpose on NL is to educate and not to abuse. God bless you for learning one thing today. The way ya name sounds e be lyke say na u geh UC browser.

3 Likes

Re: All Odds Are Against Me On NAIRALAND. See 8 of Them... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:01am On Oct 16, 2017
Prince4945:
Please who is selling condom here
Meet IamJ to give you Asian condom. It's very tight cuz most Asian men have small dicks.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Odds Are Against Me On NAIRALAND. See 8 of Them... [Picture] by Divay22(f): 11:03am On Oct 16, 2017
Legendary baba cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: All Odds Are Against Me On NAIRALAND. See 8 of Them... [Picture] by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 16, 2017
iLegendd:
Meet IamJ to give you Asian condom. It's very tight cuz most Asian men have small dicks.
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: All Odds Are Against Me On NAIRALAND. See 8 of Them... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:08am On Oct 16, 2017
Divay22:
Legendary baba cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oh my baby, the one that broke my heart and I nearly committed suicide. I'm divorcing you today. I have found a replacement. Her name is Tahra and her friend Kimbraa will be my gate woman. kiss
Re: All Odds Are Against Me On NAIRALAND. See 8 of Them... [Picture] by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 16, 2017
iLegendd:
Oh my baby, the one that broke my heart and I nearly committed suicide. I'm divorcing you today. I have found a replacement. Her name is Ta.hra and her friend Kimb.raa will be my gate woman. kiss
Were you told I'm jobless. Keep your gate woman job to yourself. grin

1 Like

Re: All Odds Are Against Me On NAIRALAND. See 8 of Them... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:10am On Oct 16, 2017
kimbraa:
cheesy grin
See as she dey laugh. Naughty girl. Go joor.

1 Like

Re: All Odds Are Against Me On NAIRALAND. See 8 of Them... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:12am On Oct 16, 2017
kimbraa:
Were you told I'm jobless. Keep your gate woman job to yourself. grin
It's a lie. It's reserved for you. It's N900,000 monthly. Duh!
Re: All Odds Are Against Me On NAIRALAND. See 8 of Them... [Picture] by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 16, 2017
iLegendd:
See as she dey laugh. Naughty girl. Go joor.
Please, how does Asian pussy look? Since you know Asian men small dicks, you should also know what their women carry. cheesy
Re: All Odds Are Against Me On NAIRALAND. See 8 of Them... [Picture] by Divay22(f): 11:13am On Oct 16, 2017
iLegendd:
Oh my baby, the one that broke my heart and I nearly committed suicide. I'm divorcing you today. I have found a replacement. Her name is Tahra and her friend Kimbraa will be my gate woman. kiss
Lol
What i do na cry cry
Re: All Odds Are Against Me On NAIRALAND. See 8 of Them... [Picture] by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 16, 2017
iLegendd:
It's a lie. It's reserved for you. It's N900,000 monthly. Duh!
Make it 30b, and I'll take the job. grin
Re: All Odds Are Against Me On NAIRALAND. See 8 of Them... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:19am On Oct 16, 2017
kimbraa:
Make it 30b, and I'll take the job. grin
Ah! I'm not rich na! Even the 900k will be borrowed from my grandma. Meet our Port Harcourt 1st Son, IamJ. Make in use in flight ticket 2 Singapore pay you. He's planning on using Emirate Airline. I'm broke.
Re: All Odds Are Against Me On NAIRALAND. See 8 of Them... [Picture] by QueenSekxy(f): 11:20am On Oct 16, 2017
iLegendd:
lol
Re: All Odds Are Against Me On NAIRALAND. See 8 of Them... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:21am On Oct 16, 2017
Divay22:

Lol
What i do na cry cry
You ran away from home. It's a parable. Think deep.
Re: All Odds Are Against Me On NAIRALAND. See 8 of Them... [Picture] by Divay22(f): 11:27am On Oct 16, 2017
iLegendd:
You ran away from home. It's a parable. Think deep.
Well
I'm sick and i have to take care of myself.
But an getting better and I'll come home soon...

Hope you good?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pics: I've Been Suffering From This For The Past 6months / Thing I Know At 31 That Would Have Changed My Life At 21: / Man Gets Stuck On Woman (east African Magun At Work) ---video!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.