Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,640,474 members, 6,179,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 March 2021 at 03:50 PM

List Of Confirmed Smartphones To Receive Android 11 Update - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of Confirmed Smartphones To Receive Android 11 Update (5494 Views)

Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta / List Of Infinix Phones To Receive Android 10 Update / Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: List Of Confirmed Smartphones To Receive Android 11 Update by dakoru84: 7:45am On Feb 23
���
Re: List Of Confirmed Smartphones To Receive Android 11 Update by Nairalandwizerd(m): 3:48pm On Feb 23
Ufedolove:

I'm not really surprised to find no Transsion device on the list. But let's hope they add some of their high end devices to the list in the coming days.
Transsion don't have high end phones. What you called high end is entry level compared to others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airtel Does It For Me (pics) / Is The Mtn Blackberry (bis) Plan "true" Unlimited? / I Am Confused A Phone To Buy With 38k I Just Need A Good Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.