Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? (7396 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For / +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by UnclePrincipal(m): 11:58am On Jun 11, 2020
Hi guys , I don't want to type much. But can you allow your gf to go out swimming with another guy?

Girls , can you go swimming with another guy knowing you are in a serious and commited relationship?

Give reasons if you can and if you can't. Thank you
Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
Make heart attack nor go kill you coz of woman grin

Some guys are stupid. They’ll be stylishly pressing her bubby and asx inside the pool

And if the girl is stupid too she'll be enjoying it and not yell at the guys to stop tongue

11 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
Yes except she wears those deeper life long skirts to the pool

9 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by jawalis(m): 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
Vanida6. Can you do it?
Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by Vyzz: 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
grin
Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by MEGA4BILLION(m): 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
More like swimming with the sharks

6 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by UnclePrincipal(m): 12:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
Lalasticala. Abeg do your thing
Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
Useless things. Keep trying to dictate how your girlfriend should live... Phantom authoritarians.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by UnclePrincipal(m): 12:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
MoodyQueen:
Useless things. Keep trying to dictate how your girlfriend should live... Phantom authoritarians.

you can just give your useless opinion without insulting anyone. No one is dictating here

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by Baloranking(m): 12:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
MoodyQueen:

grin grin
You feel threatened with just a simple question OP asked, why not drop your own or leave the thread.

9 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
wetin concern me, if she like she follow am enter hotel room...dem no dey carry girls Mata for head these days

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by paulolee(m): 12:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
na thunder go fire the other guy...na bad thing if him bea join me for swimming tutorials dt the cold temperature of the pool always makes it easy for oda tinz to happen during or after the swimming
Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by ajailer(m): 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
what a funny question, why would you allow your gf to go swimming with another guy where there will be a lot of touching, what happens to you, can't u take here yourself?

I used to have a FWB back then, she was always pestering me to take her to a swimming that she wants to learn how to swim very well. well after so much request from her, I eventually took her. when we got to the pool, I quickly changed and hopped into the deep end of the pool as I am a good swimmer while she, my lady friend being a learner was just jumping up and down at the shallow end of the pool. I was occasionally watching her to make sure she was safe but all of a sudden I saw this guy who obviously was a regular guy at the pool( you know all these guys that are always at the pool side everyday so that they can catch ladies to sleep with easily) offering to teach my lady friend how to swim. I didn't even care much cos I no really send d girl and besides I wanted to see what was going to happen. the guy no disappoint me sha as he was just having fun unlimited with my lady friend then it got to a point that I decided that the silliness was enough and I went to my lady which naturally made the Osho free guy to step back and face other girls in the pool. that was when I now started my own, pressing my lady's boobs in the pool, putting my hands under her garment and fingering her, playing dirty while still being in the pool and all these while I made sure that the guy saw all that was happening. she got uncomfortable with it and got out of the water, told me swimming was over and we should change and go home. we got out of the pool, I went to the gents to change and by the time I got out, my lady friend was already waiting for me which spooked me that how was she able to change at the ladies faster than I was able to. later when we got back to her house, I then stylishly checked her hand purse and found a lil paper with the guy's no. on it and his name.....I knew it was the guy's no. cos I had unlimited access to her purse and earlier while on our way to the swimming pool, she had actually given me her purse to take her ATM card and withdraw some some money. so I knew the lil paper was just given to her, it was not in her purse before we got to the pool.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by CAPSLOCKED: 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
MoodyQueen:

VERY USELESS ANIMALS THAT WANT TO CONTROL EVERYTHING ABOUT THEIR GIRLFRIENDS.

MEN SHOULD LEARN TO LEAVE WOMEN WITH THEIR FREEDOM. THEY SHOULD GO SWIMMING WITH ANYBODY WHENEVER THEY WANT, HANG OUT WITH ANY BODY OF THEIR CHOICE AND EVEN GO ON TRIPS WITHOUT THEIR PARTNERS.
MEN SHOULD ALSO FOLLOW SUIT. DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO WITH RANDOM GIRLS DIFFERENT FROM YOUR MAIN GIRLFRIENDS. I THINK IT'LL BE GOOD THAT EVERYBODY DATES EVERYBODY WITH NO SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY, LET'S SEE WHERE IT GOES.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by tillaman(m): 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
MoodyQueen:
you are really moody, would you love a massage ?
Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by Firstorderwizard(m): 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
It will end in elephant tears undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
tillaman:
you are really moody, would you love a massage ?

No thanks. smiley
Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by tillaman(m): 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
MoodyQueen:

No thanks. smiley
well since am some random dude follow me to the pool then grin

3 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by vanida6: 3:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
jawalis:
Vanida6. Can you do it?
nope grin hwfa
Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by loswhite(m): 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
MoodyQueen:
if you want to be free stay away from relationship.... Useless girls

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
If you no get mind, no try am.
Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by dumininu01(m): 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
grin grin... If she go there and she no tell u nko... The thing is just that some guys take advantage of it cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by seunfly: 3:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
You may decide to smoke in the filling station, it may leads to fire accident and it may not. What ever the outcome is, don't blame the devil or thank God.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
Depending on the type of girl I date. If na girlfriend like Pocohantas that like money so much, I can only worry if na Dangote carry am go the swimming. grin
Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by emmaodet: 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

VERY USELESS ANIMALS THAT WANT TO CONTROL EVERYTHING ABOUT THEIR GIRLFRIENDS.

MEN SHOULD LEARN TO LEAVE WOMEN WITH THEIR FREEDOM. THEY SHOULD GO SWIMMING WITH ANYBODY WHENEVER THEY WANT, HANG OUT WITH ANY BODY OF THEIR CHOICE AND EVEN GO ON TRIPS WITHOUT THEIR PARTNERS.
MEN SHOULD ALSO FOLLOW SUIT. DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO WITH RANDOM GIRLS DIFFERENT FROM YOUR MAIN GIRLFRIENDS. I THINK IT'LL BE GOOD THAT EVERYBODY DATES EVERYBODY WITH NO SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY, LET'S SEE WHERE IT GOES.

It goes nowhere bro.
What is the essence of a relationship without responsibility?
What kind of women do we have nowadays with very irritating mentality? Who raised these set of ladies with warped mentalities?
If you want or prefer your freedom then why go into a relationship that will involve a team? when you prefer working solo.
Why do ladies want to go into relationship/marriage but on their own terms and conditions that suits them.
And we wonder why we have a lot of fwckboys, deadbeats, irresponsible guys, guys who are dead shit scared of marriage? This is the reason.
The calibers of women the society is pumping out are nothing to write home about, am sorry.
Why will a sane person say that you are authoritarian, choking her or caging her because she can't do what she wants and how she feels like with another man just because she is in a relationship.
What do we even see relationship for? They have so bastardized relationship or is it because it is not a Job or Work or not generating enough money to make it serious?
Won't chealse feel bad, sad and angry that their own player is flirting with another club? attending their training, club organised party and even wearing their jersey? Or is it because this is now job and also involve a lot of money so that is a different case or scenario? But relationship has been bastardized by kids to the extent it looks useless and meaningless?
Am sorry, i don't like this generation.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by pocohantas(f): 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
J111333:
Depending on the type of girl I date. If na girlfriend like Pocohantas that like money so much, I can only worry if na Dangote carry am go the swimming. grin

Now you know what I like. Send me dollars.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
pocohantas:

Now you know what I like. Send me dollars.
Get ready to use me for money rituals then. Na dollar we dey use for Ogbomosho ni? Passengers dey pay keke drivers with dollars ni?
Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by pocohantas(f): 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
J111333:
Get ready to use me for money rituals then. Na dollar we dey use for Ogbomosho ni? Passengers dey pay keke drivers with dollars ni?

I don’t believe in money rituals. I’ll rather traffic you to Oman and lease you to a family there. grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by CAPSLOCKED: 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2020
emmaodet:

It goes nowhere bro.
What is the essence of a relationship without responsibility?
What kind of women do we have nowadays with very irritating mentality? Who raised these set of ladies with warped mentalities?
If you want or prefer your freedom then why go into a relationship that will involve a team? when you prefer working solo.
Why do ladies want to go into relationship/marriage but on their own terms and conditions that suits them.
And we wonder why we have a lot of fwckboys, deadbeats, irresponsible guys, guys who are dead shit scared of marriage? This is the reason.
The calibers of women the society is pumping out are nothing to write home about, am sorry.
Why will a sane person say that you are authoritarian, choking her or caging her because she can't do what she wants and how she feels like with another man just because she is in a relationship.
What do we even see relationship for? They have so bastardized relationship or is it because it is not a Job or Work or not generating enough money to make it serious?
Won't chealse feel bad, sad and angry that their own player is flirting with another club? attending their training, club organised party and even wearing their jersey? Or is it because this is now job and also involve a lot of money so that is a different case or scenario? But relationship has been bastardized by kids to the extent it looks useless and meaningless?
Am sorry, i don't like this generation.

FORGET TALK BROTHER. WOMEN WILL TELL YOU IT IS NOT GOOD TO PUT ALL YOUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET. ONLY THAT THIS THEORY SHOULD APPLY TO WOMEN ALONE BUT NOT MEN.
WHEN MEN GO SWIMMING WITH RANDOM GIRLS, THEY'RE DOGS. WHEN WOMEN HANGOUT WITH DIFFERENT MEN IT'S CALLED HAVING THE RIGHT TO FREEDOM.
I ONLY BLAME MEN FOR ENABLING THIS HYPOCRISY. WHEN SHE'S ON THE DOUBLE STANDARD BULLSHIT, KICK HER OUT.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
pocohantas:

I don’t believe in money rituals. I’ll rather traffic you to Oman and lease you to a family there. grin
Reporting you to Amotekun straight, akant take this. cry
Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by emmaodet: 4:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

FORGET TALK BROTHER. WOMEN WILL TELL YOU IT IS NOT GOOD TO PUT ALL YOUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET. ONLY THAT THIS THEORY SHOULD APPLY TO WOMEN ALONE BUT NOT MEN.
WHEN MEN GO SWIMMING WITH RANDOM GIRLS, THEY'RE DOGS. WHEN WOMEN HANGOUT WITH DIFFERENT MEN IT'S CALLED HAVING THE RIGHT TO FREEDOM.
I ONLY BLAME MEN FOR ENABLING THIS HYPOCRISY. WHEN SHE'S ON THE DOUBLE STANDARD BULLSHIT, KICK HER OUT.

Exactly bro, Exactly

Ofin to mu elegun lo mu eleha - the law enforced on a masquerade should also be enforced on a woman on hijab because both are covered or in veil.
Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by Petyprincess(f): 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
I actually can't swim nd i wanted to learn two years when i was single,infact i had gotten a swimming wear nd we planned on learning on weekends naso the guy warn me say body go jam body o, nd he fit hold me anywhere that i shouldn't complain because that's how it done,naso i tell am say I'm not doing again grin grin
He con dey vex for me sef grin

Can't imagine someone I'm not dating holding me everywhere all in the name of teaching me how to swim undecided
Guys that any small touch their carrot is already standing up,not to talk of teaching you how to swim while you wearing transparent nd revealing swimming wear.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If U Got A Dick Bigger Than Mine, Challenge Me! (pics Included) / 3 S3x Position Women Love The Most, No2 Is Popular / Interested In Sugar Mummies? You Can Connect With Sugar Mummy Tricia - Sugarmumb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.