Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? (7431 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For / +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2020
Petyprincess:
I actually can't swim nd i wanted to learn two years when i was single,infact i had gotten a swimming wear nd we planned on learning on weekends naso the guy warn me say body go jam body o, nd he fit hold me anywhere that i shouldn't complain because that's how it done,naso i tell am say I'm not doing again grin grin
He con dey vex for me sef grin

Can't imagine someone I'm not dating holding me everywhere all in the name of teaching me how to swim undecided
Guys that any small touch their carrot is already standing up,not to talk of teaching you how to swim while you wearing transparent nd revealing swimming wear.
u always have a story tell .... grin grin cooked up bullshits! @op a very big nahhhh.
Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
Petyprincess:
I actually can't swim nd i wanted to learn two years when i was single,infact i had gotten a swimming wear nd we planned on learning on weekends naso the guy warn me say body go jam body o, nd he fit hold me anywhere that i shouldn't complain because that's how it done,naso i tell am say I'm not doing again grin grin

Can't imagine someone I'm not dating holding me everywhere all in the name of teaching me how to swim undecided
Guys that any small touch their carrot is already standing up, not to talk of teaching you how to swim while you wearing transparent nd revealing swimming wear.

Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by Petyprincess(f): 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
Heistman:
u always have a story tell .... grin grin cooked up bullshits! @op a very big nahhhh.
I can see you are back from ban, I'm just waiting for you to insult me like you always do nd see the magic grin nd dnt forget your awwfar account is still under ban grin

3 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by Petyprincess(f): 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
Lol leave me o grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by MedicH: 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
Does it affect the naira equivalent of a dollar? Hell no... Pls why should I care? She can go to swimming with Lucifer that's when I eventually get the girlfriend self
Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by ehmmy11(m): 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
ajailer:
what a funny question, why would you allow your gf to go swimming with another guy where there will be a lot of touching, what happens to you, can't u take here yourself?

I used to have a FWB back then, she was always pestering me to take her to a swimming that she wants to learn how to swim very well. well after so much request from her, I eventually took her. when we got to the pool, I quickly changed and hopped into the deep end of the pool as I am a good swimmer while she, my lady friend being a learner was just jumping up and down at the shallow end of the pool. I was occasionally watching her to make sure she was safe but all of a sudden I saw this guy who obviously was a regular guy at the pool( you know all these guys that are always at the pool side everyday so that they can catch ladies to sleep with easily) offering to teach my lady friend how to swim. I didn't even care much cos I no really send d girl and besides I wanted to see what was going to happen. the guy no disappoint me sha as he was just having fun unlimited with my lady friend then it got to a point that I decided that the silliness was enough and I went to my lady which naturally made the Osho free guy to step back and face other girls in the pool. that was when I now started my own, pressing my lady's boobs in the pool, putting my hands under her garment and fingering her, playing dirty while still being in the pool and all these while I made sure that the guy saw all that was happening. she got uncomfortable with it and got out of the water, told me swimming was over and we should change and go home. we got out of the pool, I went to the gents to change and by the time I got out, my lady friend was already waiting for me which spooked me that how was she able to change at the ladies faster than I was able to. later when we got back to her house, I then stylishly checked her hand purse and found a lil paper with the guy's no. on it and his name.....I knew it was the guy's no. cos I had unlimited access to her purse and earlier while on our way to the swimming pool, she had actually given me her purse to take her ATM card and withdraw some some money. so I knew the lil paper was just given to her, it was not in her purse before we got to the pool.

Boss what happened next na your story was suspense filled and intriguing wanted to know how it all played out??

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
Petyprincess:

I can see you are back from ban, I'm just waiting for you to insult me like you always do nd see the magic grin nd dnt forget your awwfar account is still under ban grin
hahaha! I can see u don dey give your phussy out to one of those classless mods..na y u dey feel like the queen of bans cheesy .. anyways I've been around all dis while..I no just get time for dirty classless girls
Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by Goalnaldo(m): 4:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
ajailer:
what a funny question, why would you allow your gf to go swimming with another guy where there will be a lot of touching, what happens to you, can't u take here yourself?

I used to have a FWB back then, she was always pestering me to take her to a swimming that she wants to learn how to swim very well. well after so much request from her, I eventually took her. when we got to the pool, I quickly changed and hopped into the deep end of the pool as I am a good swimmer while she, my lady friend being a learner was just jumping up and down at the shallow end of the pool. I was occasionally watching her to make sure she was safe but all of a sudden I saw this guy who obviously was a regular guy at the pool( you know all these guys that are always at the pool side everyday so that they can catch ladies to sleep with easily) offering to teach my lady friend how to swim. I didn't even care much cos I no really send d girl and besides I wanted to see what was going to happen. the guy no disappoint me sha as he was just having fun unlimited with my lady friend then it got to a point that I decided that the silliness was enough and I went to my lady which naturally made the Osho free guy to step back and face other girls in the pool. that was when I now started my own, pressing my lady's boobs in the pool, putting my hands under her garment and fingering her, playing dirty while still being in the pool and all these while I made sure that the guy saw all that was happening. she got uncomfortable with it and got out of the water, told me swimming was over and we should change and go home. we got out of the pool, I went to the gents to change and by the time I got out, my lady friend was already waiting for me which spooked me that how was she able to change at the ladies faster than I was able to. later when we got back to her house, I then stylishly checked her hand purse and found a lil paper with the guy's no. on it and his name.....I knew it was the guy's no. cos I had unlimited access to her purse and earlier while on our way to the swimming pool, she had actually given me her purse to take her ATM card and withdraw some some money. so I knew the lil paper was just given to her, it was not in her purse before we got to the pool.
so was it that time he was teaching your girl how to swim that he scribbled his number to her since you have been with her except that moment
Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by Goalnaldo(m): 5:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
Petyprincess:

Guys that any small touch their carrot is already standing up,not to talk of teaching you how to swim while you wearing transparent nd revealing swimming wear.
the guy is a good guy. Most guys won't even tell you till you enter the pool and discover that touching Body don add money cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by Omar09(m): 5:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

VERY USELESS ANIMALS THAT WANT TO CONTROL EVERYTHING ABOUT THEIR GIRLFRIENDS.

MEN SHOULD LEARN TO LEAVE WOMEN WITH THEIR FREEDOM. THEY SHOULD GO SWIMMING WITH ANYBODY WHENEVER THEY WANT, HANG OUT WITH ANY BODY OF THEIR CHOICE AND EVEN GO ON TRIPS WITHOUT THEIR PARTNERS.
MEN SHOULD ALSO FOLLOW SUIT. DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO WITH RANDOM GIRLS DIFFERENT FROM YOUR MAIN GIRLFRIENDS. I THINK IT'LL BE GOOD THAT EVERYBODY DATES EVERYBODY WITH NO SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY, LET'S SEE WHERE IT GOES.

You had me in the first half, not gonna lie..
Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
Petyprincess:
Lol leave me o grin grin

okay, ma. cheesy
Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by Omar09(m): 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
UnclePrincipal:
Hi guys , I don't want to type much. But can you allow your gf to go out swimming with another guy?

Girls , can you go swimming with another guy knowing you are in a serious and commited relationship?

Give reasons if you can and if you can't. Thank you

I would definitely let her go.
Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by jawalis(m): 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
vanida6:
nope grin hwfa
And I was planning to go with you to the beach as soon as we get to meet. I have lots of plans for us
Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by Deluxe16(m): 5:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

MEN SHOULD LEARN TO LEAVE WOMEN WITH THEIR FREEDOM. THEY SHOULD GO SWIMMING WITH ANYBODY WHENEVER THEY WANT, HANG OUT WITH ANY BODY OF THEIR CHOICE AND EVEN GO ON TRIPS WITHOUT THEIR PARTNERS.
MEN SHOULD ALSO FOLLOW SUIT. DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO WITH RANDOM GIRLS DIFFERENT FROM YOUR MAIN GIRLFRIENDS. I THINK IT'LL BE GOOD THAT EVERYBODY DATES EVERYBODY WITH NO SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY, LET'S SEE WHERE IT GOES.
How will you date without responsibility, Your text left me confounded. You should speak for yourself Sire!!! It's your type that beats women at any slight provocation.... Wetin crown no go see for igwe head... Wetin we no go see for nairaland
Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by Omar09(m): 5:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
emmaodet:

It goes nowhere bro.
What is the essence of a relationship without responsibility?
What kind of women do we have nowadays with very irritating mentality? Who raised these set of ladies with warped mentalities?
If you want or prefer your freedom then why go into a relationship that will involve a team? when you prefer working solo.
Why do ladies want to go into relationship/marriage but on their own terms and conditions that suits them.
And we wonder why we have a lot of fwckboys, deadbeats, irresponsible guys, guys who are dead shit scared of marriage? This is the reason.
The calibers of women the society is pumping out are nothing to write home about, am sorry.
Why will a sane person say that you are authoritarian, choking her or caging her because she can't do what she wants and how she feels like with another man just because she is in a relationship.
What do we even see relationship for? They have so bastardized relationship or is it because it is not a Job or Work or not generating enough money to make it serious?
Won't chealse feel bad, sad and angry that their own player is flirting with another club? attending their training, club organised party and even wearing their jersey? Or is it because this is now job and also involve a lot of money so that is a different case or scenario? But relationship has been bastardized by kids to the extent it looks useless and meaningless?
Am sorry, i don't like this generation.

At the end, who is gonna feel the brunt of it all? Because if men who now decides to stay without marriage, nobody born of a woman can walk up to that man to ask him why he isn't married yet. So long as that man can fend for himself instead, they will beg that man to settle down. But for women, once you are past 24, the music will change. So I think this game is worth being played, in the end I as a man will come out without burn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
UnclePrincipal:
Hi guys , I don't want to type much. But can you allow your gf to go out swimming with another guy?

Girls , can you go swimming with another guy knowing you are in a serious and commited relationship?

Give reasons if you can and if you can't. Thank you
If the guy is related to her, why not?
You know sex in the swimming pool is always amazing and spontaneous, right?
Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by Okoroawusa: 5:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
ajailer:

She was not your girlfriend
Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by Russo35(m): 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
Depends on her psych level and the level of commitment I have with her..besides, I should equally be free to swim with other girls also if she wants to wink

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by seunfly: 6:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
emmaodet:

It goes nowhere bro.
What is the essence of a relationship without responsibility?
What kind of women do we have nowadays with very irritating mentality? Who raised these set of ladies with warped mentalities?
If you want or prefer your freedom then why go into a relationship that will involve a team? when you prefer working solo.
Why do ladies want to go into relationship/marriage but on their own terms and conditions that suits them.
And we wonder why we have a lot of fwckboys, deadbeats, irresponsible guys, guys who are dead shit scared of marriage? This is the reason.
The calibers of women the society is pumping out are nothing to write home about, am sorry.
Why will a sane person say that you are authoritarian, choking her or caging her because she can't do what she wants and how she feels like with another man just because she is in a relationship.
What do we even see relationship for? They have so bastardized relationship or is it because it is not a Job or Work or not generating enough money to make it serious?
Won't chealse feel bad, sad and angry that their own player is flirting with another club? attending their training, club organised party and even wearing their jersey? Or is it because this is now job and also involve a lot of money so that is a different case or scenario? But relationship has been bastardized by kids to the extent it looks useless and meaningless?
Am sorry, i don't like this generation.

Honestly ladies of now adays are something else, just today on facebook one was asking ”why will a man brings in another child and woman can't bring another child”

When i ask her if she wants a woman to cheat in marriage and brings another child home to her husband, she said why can't it be if her husband can bring in.

I just feel sorry for the kinds of monster and moraless souls our parents are raising now a days.

The men can do anything for money, no concience, no moral etc, u hear guys praise criminals, defend criminal that has money and insult who ever dare point out the criminal activities of a rich fellow.

Women dont have any moral values again, they question why they can't cheat in marriage, why they can't bring in bastard to their husband, why they should be under man, why they have to take care of their own children instead of their husband to do so.

Honestly the society has degraded so much that i doubt we are not going into crisis.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by OmoAlakija: 6:04pm On Jun 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

You sound silly , speak for yourself... Give some girls a little chance they will fck your gate man.. Its not a bad thing to set boundaries to what belongs to,u

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by emmaodet: 6:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
Omar09:

At the end, who is gonna feel the brunt of it all? Because if men who now decides to stay without marriage, nobody born of a woman can walk up to that man to ask him why he isn't married yet. So long as that man can fend for himself instead, they will beg that man to settle down. But for women, once you are past 24, the music will change. So I think this game is worth being played, in the end I as a man will come out without burn.

That is why i do say make man and woman dey piss dey waka make we see pesin wey get piss for leg pass. If this trend of competing between the two genders continue, even though men will lose but am sure women will lose more
Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by emmaodet: 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
seunfly:

Honestly ladies of now adays are something else, just today on facebook one was asking ”why will a man brings in another child and woman can't bring another child”

When i ask her if she wants a woman to cheat in marriage and brings another child home to her husband, she said why can't it be if her husband can bring in.

I just feel sorry for the kinds of monster and moraless souls our parents are raising now a days.

The men can do anything for money, no concience, no moral etc, u hear guys praise criminals, defend criminal that has money and insult who ever dare point out the criminal activities of a rich fellow.

Women dont have any moral values again, they question why they can't cheat in marriage, why they can't bring in bastard to their husband, why they should be under man, why they have to take care of their own children instead of their husband to do so.

Honestly the society has degraded so much that i doubt we are not going into crisis.

Hmmmmmm

That is why i do say make man and woman dey piss dey waka make we see pesin wey get piss for leg pass. If this trend of competing between the two genders continue, even though men will lose but am sure women will lose more
Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by alphaNomega: 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
ajailer:

What did you do with the paper?
Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

STD Champion's League grin
Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by seunfly: 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
emmaodet:

Hmmmmmm

I just told the girl to quit her hypocrisy because statistis show women brings home bastard than men, DNA shows 1 out of every 4 children are not fathered by the alleged father.
I just told her that because men can't hide theres doesn't mean women are not guilty.

Besides most of them don't know why.women are regarded as the pillar of the society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by LedRock: 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
MoodyQueen:
Useless things. Keep trying to dictate how your girlfriend should live... Phantom authoritarians.
This girl is gradually taking over from Millenniumlady in the hierarchy of foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by ajailer(m): 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
alphaNomega:

What did you do with the paper?
I threw it away and made her realise that I saw everything at the pool

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by ajailer(m): 9:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
Okoroawusa:
She was not your girlfriend

she was a FWB....friend with benefit
Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by ajailer(m): 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
Goalnaldo:
so was it that time he was teaching your girl how to swim that he scribbled his number to her since you have been with her except that moment

I don't know when the guy gave her but what got me suspecting that something wasn't right was when she came out of the ladies before I got out of the gents....u know, ladies naturally take longer time than we men when it comes to things like that.
Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by ajailer(m): 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
ehmmy11:

Boss what happened next na your story was suspense filled and intriguing wanted to know how it all played out??

lol, I just destroyed the paper and I made d lady realise that I saw all what happened
Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by chlowi(f): 9:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
why would i want to go swimming with another man ? when i have female friends and my man ?
Re: Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? by ehmmy11(m): 10:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
ajailer:

lol, I just destroyed the paper and I made d lady realise that I saw all what happened

Damn! she must have been one loose girl grin Your destroying the paper showed you were not ready to share or lose her i thought sharing was the whole point of FWB

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mad O! What The Hell Is This Ni? [Graphic Photos] / IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage / Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.