Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

How Did You Get Your Dream Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Get Your Dream Partner (607 Views)

9 Tips On How To Get The Man Of Your Dream In 2019 / How Did Our Mothers Fall In Love With These Men? - Picture / How Did You Learn To Swim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Get Your Dream Partner by Starberg(m): 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
In my case, I never knew my dream girl was even crushing on me. Whenever we bumped into each other, she would greet and faced off. I was wondering how on earth would I get this kind of lady, because she is exceptional beautiful and dresses like a model. I just jejely kept that thought in my dreams.

One day, when I closed from work, I went to a grocery store near my working place, fortunately I saw her there, she came for same purpose. I was kind of confused on how to go about the purchase, immediately she sighted me, she saw my confused look and came closer. I was kind of nervous and she asked me what I wanted to buy that she would assist me.

I was shocked down to my bone marrow, because I saw her to be above my level with her carriage and beauty. I gave her more than the money for the items I have on my list. To my surprise, she came with those items along with my change. I asked her to keep it,but she refused and insist I take it. Before she left I took her contact.

To cut the story short, I called her the following day, her countenance towards me was more than green light. Immediately I shoot my shot, she didn't hesitate or play hard to get, she said YES and that she had been imaging being in a relationship with me for a very long time, and she doesn't see me to be desperate.

My people, the joy that ran across my heart was as if I won a jackpot. Oh boy! See me see model. The following day, she came around to cook for me, the rest was history.

To my amazement, she was single when I met her and she loves me to a fault.. We have been dating for over a year now and she gave me every reason to love even after giving up on love. Anytime soon, we shall be making the necessary move.

#Share yours

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get Your Dream Partner by paulolee(m): 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
nt with a life partner yet but this qwestion reminds me of a beabi once catch inside club...said she came for the first time and her friend foeced her...weeks later i entered her nunu and saw dt av been scammed....even faith dt cheerful giver dts so unfaithful nunu no wide reach watin ma stick see...imagin i de sfraff bea better table doggy n bea n she use me de chop indomie wey i cuk for her...na wah oo...truly a fruit do not fall far from a tree bt i learn d hard way
Re: How Did You Get Your Dream Partner by ModestGal(f): 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
I
Re: How Did You Get Your Dream Partner by helinues: 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
@ op, how long is your relationship now?
Re: How Did You Get Your Dream Partner by CallMeGrace(f): 1:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
I still dey search...
grin
Re: How Did You Get Your Dream Partner by Starberg(m): 1:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
CallMeGrace:
I still dey search... grin
You might be lucky to find your dream man here
Re: How Did You Get Your Dream Partner by CallMeGrace(f): 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
Starberg:

You might be lucky to find your dream man here
Lolz tongue
Re: How Did You Get Your Dream Partner by callmeRichie(m): 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
[quote author=CallMeGrace post=90552048] Lolz tongue

lol don't mind her, I've been here all the while for her till she ran away tongue
How have you been now?
Re: How Did You Get Your Dream Partner by Themainboy22: 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
I met her in my dream. cool
Re: How Did You Get Your Dream Partner by CallMeGrace(f): 2:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
[quote author=callmeRichie post=90552578][/quote]
Lol..
Richy you no go leave me ni
Dem send you to me? undecided
Re: How Did You Get Your Dream Partner by GreaterDC(m): 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
She fall from heaven!
Re: How Did You Get Your Dream Partner by Boredasf: 2:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
Tales by moonlight... mchew!!! undecided

What you just experienced is a classic example of how woman behave when they desperately need to get married.
They put on a completely pleasant and fake personality to attract some fool.
Nah after marriage you go see the real monster wey you marry put for house. sad

Op please watch this video below;it should give you an idea of what you are currently experiencing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rne_xYORmiE
Re: How Did You Get Your Dream Partner by callmeRichie(m): 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
[quote author=CallMeGrace post=90553537] Lol.. Richy you no go leave me ni Dem send you to me? undecided

Lol, tongue I'm your love angel baby tongue
So allow me do my job, don't let God whip my ass grin
#Stubbornshildgringrin, check your PM, if you run again I would find yagrin grin
Re: How Did You Get Your Dream Partner by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
I'm yet to meet him.
Re: How Did You Get Your Dream Partner by GreaterDC(m): 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
[/quote][/color] Happy meeting sista
Joycekkh:
I'm yet to meet him.
Re: How Did You Get Your Dream Partner by Eddie360(m): 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
Joycekkh:
I'm yet to meet him.
wish u all d best
Re: How Did You Get Your Dream Partner by Reynbowjenie: 3:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
Still searching
Re: How Did You Get Your Dream Partner by Saintinoo(m): 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
Starberg:
In my case, I never knew my dream girl was even crushing on me. Whenever we bumped into each other, she would greet and faced off. I was wondering how on earth would I get this kind of lady, because she is exceptional beautiful and dresses like a model. I just jejely kept that thought in my dreams.

One day, when I closed from work, I went to a grocery store near my working place, fortunately I saw her there, she came for same purpose. I was kind of confused on how to go about the purchase, immediately she sighted me, she saw my confused look and came closer. I was kind of nervous and she asked me what I wanted to buy that she would assist me.

I was shocked down to my bone marrow, because I saw her to be above my level with her carriage and beauty. I gave her more than the money for the items I have on my list. To my surprise, she came with those items along with my change. I asked her to keep it,but she refused and insist I take it. Before she left I took her contact.

To cut the story short, I called her the following day, her countenance towards me was more than green light. Immediately I shoot my shot, she didn't hesitate or play hard to get, she said YES and that she had been imaging being in a relationship with me for a very long time, and she doesn't see me to be desperate.

My people, the joy that ran across my heart was as if I won a jackpot. Oh boy! See me see model. The following day, she came around to cook for me, the rest was history.

To my amazement, she was single when I met her and she loves me to a fault.. We have been dating for over a year now and she gave me every reason to love even after giving up on love. Anytime soon, we shall be making the necessary move.

#Share yours
congratulations, but i won't tell you mine, you too like gossip....
Re: How Did You Get Your Dream Partner by Saintinoo(m): 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
paulolee:
nt with a life partner yet but this qwestion reminds me of a beabi once catch inside club...said she came for the first time and her friend foeced her...weeks later i entered her nunu and saw dt av been scammed....even faith dt cheerful giver dts so unfaithful nunu no wide reach watin ma stick see...imagin i de sfraff bea better table doggy n bea n she use me de chop indomie wey i cuk for her...na wah oo...truly a fruit do not fall far from a tree bt i learn d hard way
You met her in the club, what do you expect, a virgin?
Re: How Did You Get Your Dream Partner by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
Eddie360:
wish u all d best
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

/ Supprise As Nollywood Actress Chika Ike Big God Exposed. The Secret Behind Her / Man Fvcks Girl Because She Says No To Her Proposal In Public [watch Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.