Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. (50833 Views)

From Software Meme / Funniest Moments Pes 2019 Players Can Relate To / Xbox Adaptive Controller Could Help Gamers With Disabilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by Nickshrapnel: 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
cool

1 Like

Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
Can’t wait for ps5 currently stacking
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by paqman: 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
I Remeber those days when elerika was my baber And my fellow gambler on ps1 . roberto carlos shot na die. the one .two pass

5 Likes

Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by obcpascal: 10:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
Lolz, for real oo
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by Celestinenwankw(m): 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
To whom it concern
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by TUANKU(m): 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
Sega mega drive, Nintendo Game boy ... and games like Street fighter.
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by cbrezy(m): 10:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
BuhariNaWah:
I remember when i had to crawl on my knees in a gamehouse circa 1998 because of PS1

#insidelife

Damn the year I was given birth to, I have that PS1 but it got damage. grin
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by ahmEenu(m): 10:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
lankka:
cant wait to pre-order ps5 grin
DUMPED MY P4 ALREADY.
come dash me na smiley
lankka:
cant wait to pre-order ps5 grin
DUMPED MY P4 ALREADY.
come dash me na
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by Liposure: 10:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
cao:
I feel hella old with that first post...
errherr u 2. What did u play. Make i know where i go beat u
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by Vickho6(m): 10:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
U done use your feeding money play those games before....

O ti pe gan

1 Like

Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by cao(f): 10:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
Liposure:
errherr u 2. What did u play. Make i know where i go beat u
All of them.
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by Exmilitant(m): 10:13pm On Jun 11, 2020
Joefat:
OP how old are you, I mean no offense, because all I can see is a small boy try to make attention of elders and with what u posted, it show you're an indomie generation not my level.

Where are you when Sega first came?. I get u are still in heaven by then..

I've finished God of War from PS1 to PS4. So if I say u are a learner, don't argue with me.
Thank goddess there is an elder in the house... Those days of SEGA eh..
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by Liposure: 10:13pm On Jun 11, 2020
cbrezy:

could u believe i used 2 tink PES and PS1 were di same

3 Likes

Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by juniorstar(m): 10:13pm On Jun 11, 2020
Joefat:
OP how old are you, I mean no offense, because all I can see is a small boy try to make attention of elders and with what u posted, it show you're an indomie generation not my level.

Where are you when Sega first came?. I guess u are still in heaven by then..

I've finished God of War from PS1 to PS4. So if I say u are a learner, don't argue with me.

long ball!!! throwing!!! shot!!! good header!!!! shot!!!
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by BuhariNaWah: 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
cbrezy:

I was in Js3 then.
Call me boss next time cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
I can't forget Sega mortal combat.

those days I love using Cyrax.

if I press 'back back X' he will exhibit his net that will cought my opponent and draw him closer then I will use 'down A' and give him upper cut.

9 Likes

Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by ArticleBeast: 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
Vickho6:
U done use your feeding money play those games before....

O ti pe gan
U talking feeding money we talking school fee.

The games I play when I dey young too much sotey it no dey freak me now
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by Liposure: 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
cao:
All of them.
i go beat u 4 PES2
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by BrandAlliances: 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
9c

No memes from me

But

Memories

4 Likes

Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by Liposure: 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
cao:
All of them.
i go beat u 4 PES2
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by Galactico4ever(m): 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
cheesy
Warri Boy I Know Say You Go Dey Here.Oshe Space Booker
FlordFlorez:
What about 'contrat' on VCD? I love playing it and super mario.
Bros you are real dude.I Played that contra wella during my sec.sch.days whenever am bored with ps2. Inside Life.
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by bernard1000001(m): 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
I used to trash many ppl back then in soccer...i used to be called KonamiLomo.... I missed those days
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by cao(f): 10:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
Joefat:

GoW was not on PS1. It was first released on PS2.

10 Likes

Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by ArticleBeast: 10:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
What of terminator and Sega
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by crixlight2(m): 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
Joefat:

So there is God of war on PS1 lol

3 Likes

Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by cao(f): 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
Liposure:
i go beat u 4 PES2
Good for you. I don't play PES, and my defence is s**t in FIFA.
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by cbrezy(m): 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
BuhariNaWah:
I was in Js3 then. Call me boss next time cheesy
Boss, I salute God bless cool
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by davidufuoma(m): 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
I can't stop playing games
Its in the blood cool
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by flokii: 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
I enjoyed PS1 back in the days.. where you'll see one champion trashing guys 8-0, 10-0 grin

It was fun and cheaper, so you just keep going back. Good old days.

2 Likes

Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by cao(f): 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
crixlight2:

So there is God of war on PS1 lol
They really did play themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by cbrezy(m): 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2020
Liposure:
could u believe i used 2 tink PES and PS1 were di same

Haha wink

I understand, they're pronounced the same.

PS(the game console) = PlayStation
PES(just a game) = Pro Evolution Soccer

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Today's Kids Will Never Know This / Gaming On Intel HD Graphics / Help Needed To Convert NTSC LCD TV from the USA To PAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.