Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. (50849 Views)

From Software Meme / Funniest Moments Pes 2019 Players Can Relate To / Xbox Adaptive Controller Could Help Gamers With Disabilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 11:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Boss you are a Legend!
I hereby induct u into the GAMING HALL of fame

Bro I accept but I dey learn for where some of my guys dey sha
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by Samiah33(m): 11:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

It's like we need a separate thread for that MK 3 o
MK3 is one of the best game ever made the moves were slick and easy to remember, favorites were Scorpion and Sub- Zero
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 11:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
Samiah33:

MK3 is one of the best game ever made the moves were slick and easy to remember, favorites were Scorpion and Sub- Zero

I know right? Which subzero mask or unmask?
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by pawesome(m): 11:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
Imagine a world without PS...imagine a lockdown without ps4 grin
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by Samiah33(m): 11:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
[quote author=OLDESTWARRIBOY post=90569114]

Same with me....I use all three of them robots...sector, smoke & cyrax. Everybody just dey rush noob saiboot [/quote
Anybody wey use noob saibot for me dey waste him time especially if I use Sub-Zero my only enemy na that witch wey them dey call Jade. Maddest and most difficult fighter apart from Night wolf
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by ifiokbenzy(m): 11:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal unbelievable Goal
Dat annoying commentator for winning eleven, PS 1 chai i dn old o

VCD one loader - Contra

Terminator - 200 meter race, 100 meter race, Javeline, long jump, high jump, contra, That gun to shoot bird, super mario etc

Sega - Sonic 1,2,3, Golden Axe 1,2,3 Teenage mutant ninja turtles, Mortal Kombat 3, sunset riders, bare knuckle 1,2,3, Tiny toon, super mario, super shinobi, contra hard cops etc

PS1 was bae - Fighting force 1& 2, Tekken, Xena, Gran Turismo 2, ninja assassin, smackdown 2, marvel vs capcom, Duke Nukem (All of dem) etc

PS 2 - God hand, MK: Shaolin monks, Pes 2008, God of War 1 & 2, King Arthur, GTA: Vice city & San Andreas etc

Na only football I play for PS 3
PS4 - The last of us... hands down
PS1... Can't be like Carlos
Kaka dislike this anytime you mark Kaka hard.
You too much
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by Samiah33(m): 11:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

I know right? Which subzero mask or unmask?
Unmasked oo, because of the clone wey go freeze you
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by Andrew13: 11:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
Say hello to the new PS5 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 11:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
[quote author=Samiah33 post=90570340][/quote]

For Tornament mode? Jade? Me na Motaro dey worry me o. Na only Jax i fil dey use for am
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by cao(f): 11:20pm On Jun 11, 2020
Samiah33:

Bless you sister for telling him, some guys go dey form wetin them no be just to belong. I just cured my addiction to Kratos cuz I have played every God of war games ever made even the one on phone the Java own, they call me Kratos at home self
Played all except the mobile game and the second PSP (abi na vita, sha sha the one with his brother). Wow... I really need to finish the PS4 game sef.
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 11:20pm On Jun 11, 2020
Samiah33:

Unmasked oo, because of the clone wey go freeze you

yeah dat clone dey always catch person
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by Melaye(f): 11:20pm On Jun 11, 2020
lankka:
cant wait to pre-order ps5 grin DUMPED MY P4 ALREADY.
dash me na bros
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by PAQ(m): 11:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
Just like most of you are called "indomie generation" in gaming circles we call you "playstation generation".

Any Atari & Amiga generation in da house?

3 Likes

Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by Princeofilorin(m): 11:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
Theconglomerate:
No one ever talks of nintendo 64,I wonder why.
Games like Mace;the dark age.
Mario
Soccer.
Mortal kombat,etc...
Life was good then cheesy
played all of this.had an N64 those days
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by jumper524(m): 11:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
That button they call "O" don cause enough damage for ps2.
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by medolab90(m): 11:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
To the Ladies

1 Like

Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by sapientia(m): 11:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
armadeo:

With glee.

See super Nintendo after playing Nintendo, Sega and family computer.

Those graphics are utter crap now. Even kids wont play them

Lol, they cant.

I actually omitted this on purpose.

I could forget food with this.

Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by mordred44: 11:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
I guess u r d indomi generatn
Joefat:
OP how old are you, I mean no offense, because all I can see is a small boy try to make attention of elders and with what u posted, it show you're an indomie generation not my level.

Where are you when Sega first came?. I guess u are still in heaven by then..

I've finished God of War from PS1 to PS4. So if I say u are a learner, don't argue with me.
wen all dis games was existin....god of war dey learn
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by sapientia(m): 11:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
PAQ:

Just like most of you are called "indomie generation" in gaming circles we call you "playstation generation".

Any Atari & Amiga generation in da house?

You na confirm oldie oo

Atari ke
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
sapientia:

Lol, they cant.

I actually omitted this on purpose.

I could forget food with this.

kai, o boy u must b a granddaddy
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by omat20(m): 11:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
grin ha memories. That moment when you reach the last level of super mario and nepa take light. I no know when I scatter my pad.
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by Emmacolinho(m): 11:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
lankka:
cant wait to pre-order ps5 grin DUMPED MY P4 ALREADY.
Please sow it into my life abeg even if na PS 2
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by ravensckar(m): 11:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
paulolee:
good....this post gave me memories...i remember blasting ps1 all day after school in a nearby game ous, me n ma bro go starve ourself our foodmoney jus to use it play ps1 and gradually became a street Champion and take betting chop moni tire because i don turn cheat...my biggest win was playing one rich kid and won his #1,500 around 2011, was xo excited and e payed me 1k cash n said i should folo him home for the balance..we go home n he gave me 4 real and i kinda pitied him and gave him 2h as "lasting" only for d mumu to ask if i would be chanced to come and Gamble with him again tomorrow and i said m nt sure bt he should be around d game ous shaaa...as early as 8am i was already in the game ous waiting for him and he actually came and lost another 1k again b4 he realized dt i was badder...when i de use madrid and use carlos, robinho and delima ronaldo as strikers, na die u dey......ps1 and ps2 was really fun bk then...
Bros, na the guy no sabi hold you. If I use 2 man marking follow you, pass self, you no go fit pass.

Mehn! PlayStation is the real deal! Imagine a world without PlayStation, all these women dem for think sey na dem make our world sweet.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by Theconglomerate(m): 11:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
Princeofilorin:

played all of this.had an N64 those days
ha bros did you also play rayman 2;the great escape on N64?
One of my favourites.
There is also one game I'm trying to remember on super Nintendo.
Its adventure and the character was putting on light blue and a red bandana or so.
Very popular on supernintendo back then in the 90s
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by sapientia(m): 12:02am On Jun 12, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
kai, o boy u must b a granddaddy

you no see that Atari man abi
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by ibawon(m): 12:04am On Jun 12, 2020
We no deey sleep

Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by professore(m): 12:06am On Jun 12, 2020
I started with VCD games to Supermario to Sega to Playstation
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:09am On Jun 12, 2020
sapientia:

you no see that Atari man abi
Lol
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by mordred44: 12:17am On Jun 12, 2020
For Family.com Mario and contra force na my best SEGA:Tinny toon and contra Nintendo:Aladdin and tekken Ps1:crash bandicoot(CTR),xena and jackie chan Ps2:Jet li,lord of the ring and PES

1 Like

Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by Tokziby: 12:29am On Jun 12, 2020
Joefat:
OP how old are you, I mean no offense, because all I can see is a small boy try to make attention of elders and with what u posted, it show you're an indomie generation not my level.

Where are you when Sega first came?. I guess u are still in heaven by then..

I've finished God of War from PS1 to PS4. So if I say u are a learner, don't argue with me.

Indomie gen post.
No family com, Nintendo 1,Atari, super Nintendo, sega Saturn, sega Genesis, sega mega drive, Nintendo Ultra 64, game cube, hand held game boy, game girl, game child, game and watch, brick game.
He just came here to be bragging about Ps1 failing to pay homage to their ancestors.
If u have not greet Mario or Luigi good morning then u are jonzing. The only game character ever liveth, headmaster lomo ko kin se prefect. From generation to generation. Fvck bill gates that destroyed the life of Nintendo.

3 Likes

Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by Tokziby: 12:32am On Jun 12, 2020
professore:
I started with VCD games to Supermario to Sega to Playstation

Late comer tongue
Indomie generation, vcd kwa?? That's like 2004/05 when they started making games on vcd, many consoles have passed and gone to the great beyond. grin

1 Like

Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by Tokziby: 12:41am On Jun 12, 2020
paulolee:
good....this post gave me memories...i remember blasting ps1 all day after school in a nearby game ous, me n ma bro go starve ourself our foodmoney jus to use it play ps1 and gradually became a street Champion and take betting chop moni tire because i don turn cheat...my biggest win was playing one rich kid and won his #1,500 around 2011, was xo excited and e payed me 1k cash n said i should folo him home for the balance..we go home n he gave me 4 real and i kinda pitied him and gave him 2h as "lasting" only for d mumu to ask if i would be chanced to come and Gamble with him again tomorrow and i said m nt sure bt he should be around d game ous shaaa...as early as 8am i was already in the game ous waiting for him and he actually came and lost another 1k again b4 he realized dt i was badder...when i de use madrid and use carlos, robinho and delima ronaldo as strikers, na die u dey......ps1 and ps2 was really fun bk then...

Abeg for which winning 11 version u dey use Carlos robinho and Ronaldo delima for Real Madrid in 2011
All this indomie generations sef undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Today's Kids Will Never Know This / Gaming On Intel HD Graphics / Help Needed To Convert NTSC LCD TV from the USA To PAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.