Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. (50850 Views)

From Software Meme / Funniest Moments Pes 2019 Players Can Relate To / Xbox Adaptive Controller Could Help Gamers With Disabilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by Liposure: 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2020
ArticleBeast:

U talking feeding money we talking school fee.

The games I play when I dey young too much sotey it no dey freak me now
which team u de use 4 PES
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Warri Boy I Know Say You Go Dey Here.Oshe Space Booker Bros you are real dude.I Played that contra wella during my sec.sch.days whenever am bored with ps2. Inside Life.

Guy dat contra for terminator & one loader VCD na blast o, i dn even forget self

3 Likes

Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by FlordFlorez(m): 10:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Warri Boy I Know Say You Go Dey Here.Oshe Space Booker Bros you are real dude.I Played that contra wella during my sec.sch.days whenever am bored with ps2. Inside Life.
my broda, u really enjoyed ur sec. sch. days.

3 Likes

Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 10:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
NwaIgboBoy:
I can't forget Sega mortal combat.

those days I love using Cyrax.

if I press 'back back X' he will exhibit his net that will cought my opponent and draw him closer then I will use 'down A' and give him upper cut.

Same with me....I use all three of them robots...sector, smoke & cyrax. Everybody just dey rush noob saiboot

4 Likes

Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by Babawon1: 10:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
lankka:
cant wait to pre-order ps5 grin DUMPED MY P4 ALREADY.
sell the ps2 to me
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by Theconglomerate(m): 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
No one ever talks of nintendo 64,I wonder why.
Games like Mace;the dark age.
Mario
Soccer.
Mortal kombat,etc...
Life was good then cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by nanizle(m): 10:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
The console looks great!

2 Likes

Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by irepnaija4eva(m): 10:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

Same with me....I use all three of them robots...sector, smoke & cyrax. Everybody just dey rush noob saiboot

FOR LEGENDS ONLY

Up B Up B A DOWN... Code break

XCABCZZXABCCZZ... NOOBS BRUTALITY..

ETC

4 Likes

Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by nakaman: 10:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
lankka:
give me d ps4
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by Germi9: 10:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
i hated it when i shoot and miss
...and the commentator say ohhhh "thats a wayward finish" sad

3 Likes

Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 10:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
irepnaija4eva:

FOR LEGENDS ONLY

ETC

My guy you sabi am

4 Likes

Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by nakaman: 10:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
incase ur tired of ur game just give me, am lagging behind
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by davies0024: 10:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
NwaIgboBoy:
I can't forget Sega mortal combat.

those days I love using Cyrax.

if I press 'back back X' he will exhibit his net that will cought my opponent and draw him closer then I will use 'down A' and give him upper cut.
You are a legend bro � I only use Cyrax cause na only him I Sabi his Brutality code. I still remember the code sef XZXZXZXZXZCA the rest is my opponent player bones on ground�.

1 Like

Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by Passionate888: 10:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
Joefat:
OP how old are you, I mean no offense, because all I can see is a small boy try to make attention of elders and with what u posted, it show you're an indomie generation not my level.

Where are you when Sega first came?. I guess u are still in heaven by then..

I've finished God of War from PS1 to PS4.
So if I say u are a learner, don't argue with me.
was there a god of war in PS1?
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
irepnaija4eva:

FOR LEGENDS ONLY

ETC

My favorite characters then were luikang, Jax and Johnny Cage
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by sapientia(m): 10:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
i remember these

1 Like

Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
Super Nintendo anyone playing in June 2020?
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 10:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:

My favorite characters then were luikang, Jax and Johnny Cage

It's like we need a separate thread for that MK 3 o
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by Heavensent01(m): 10:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
lankka:

if you're in Lagos and you want to sell that your Ps4 please holla me
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by Heavensent01(m): 10:51pm On Jun 11, 2020
lankka:

if you're in Lagos and you want to sell that your Ps4 please holla me
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

It's like we need a separate thread for that MK 3 o
yea u are right, even the movie itself esp part 1 was a classic Lord Rayden & Tshantsung.
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by armadeo(m): 10:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
sapientia:
i remember these

With glee.

See super Nintendo after playing Nintendo, Sega and family computer.

Those graphics are utter crap now. Even kids wont play them
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by TGMISKY(m): 10:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
The day I realized that my friends who were chased from school for school fees actually went gaming, I started envying them.

3 Likes

Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by AMvanquish: 10:58pm On Jun 11, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal unbelievable Goal
Dat annoying commentator for winning eleven, PS 1 chai i dn old o

VCD one loader - Contra

Terminator - 200 meter race, 100 meter race, Javeline, long jump, high jump, contra, That gun to shoot bird, super mario etc

Sega - Sonic 1,2,3, Golden Axe 1,2,3 Teenage mutant ninja turtles, Mortal Kombat 3, sunset riders, bare knuckle 1,2,3, Tiny toon, super mario, super shinobi, contra hard cops etc

PS1 was bae - Fighting force 1& 2, Tekken, Xena, Gran Turismo 2, ninja assassin, smackdown 2, marvel vs capcom, Duke Nukem (All of dem) etc

PS 2 - God hand, MK: Shaolin monks, Pes 2008, God of War 1 & 2, King Arthur, GTA: Vice city & San Andreas etc

Na only football I play for PS 3
PS4 - The last of us... hands down

Nice 1. You head is there. Definitely not Indomie generation... Back Back then It used to be Atari with the joystick, then Super (NEs) Nintendo took over before PS 1 came and stole the show. This brought memories. Salute.
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 10:58pm On Jun 11, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
yea u are right, even the movie itself esp part 1 is a classic Lord Rayden & Tshantsung.

I swear, hands down

AMvanquish:

Nice 1. You head is there. Definitely not Indomie generation...This brought memories. Salute.
Na we be game dat year na, I dey starve my self for school so that I fil save money buy game

Priwillo:
E be like say an the same mama born us grin

Lol...If e b o

1 Like

Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by Priwillo: 10:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
E be like say an the same mama born us grin

OLDESTWARRIBOY:

VCD one loader - Contra

Terminator - 200 meter race, 100 meter race, Javeline, long jump, high jump, contra, That gun to shoot bird, super mario etc

Sega - Sonic 1,2,3, Golden Axe 1,2,3 Teenage mutant ninja turtles, Mortal Kombat 3, sunset riders, bare knuckle 1,2,3, Tiny toon, super mario, super shinobi, contra hard cops etc

PS1 was bae - Fighting force 1& 2, Tekken, Xena, Gran Turismo 2, ninja assassin, smackdown 2, marvel vs capcom, Duke Nukem (All of dem) etc

PS 2 - God hand, MK: Shaolin monks, Pes 2008, God of War 1 & 2, King Arthur, GTA: Vice city & San Andreas etc

Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by MeKshow(m): 11:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
[quote author=lankka post=90568575]cant wait to pre-order ps5 grin
DUMPED MY P4 ALREADY.[/quote up ]
Dash is better naa bro... Ama vailable hmmm biko..
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by MyKe02: 11:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
Joefat:
OP how old are you, I mean no offense, because all I can see is a small boy try to make attention of elders and with what u posted, it show you're an indomie generation not my level.

Where are you when Sega first came?. I guess u are still in heaven by then..

I've finished God of War from PS1 to PS4. So if I say u are a learner, don't argue with me.

He wasn't arguing any shit with you, why are you all hyper over nothing. You finished God of War, who that one con help?

2 Likes

Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:04pm On Jun 11, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

VCD one loader - Contra

Boss you are a Legend!
I hereby induct u into the GAMERS HALL of fame
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by Samiah33(m): 11:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
cao:

GoW was not on PS1. It was first released on PS2.
Bless you sister for telling him, some guys go dey form wetin them no be just to belong. I just cured my addiction to Kratos cuz I have played every God of war games ever made even the one on phone the Java own, they call me Kratos at home self
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by fayded(m): 11:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:
Hmmmm I can actually relate to most of these.. I played all PlayStation consoles right from PS1 up till 4. I remember how I and my friends used to leave schl for Game house to play PlayStation during break time or if we were chased for school fees in secondary school days... I did that in the early PS1/PS2 days. Thereafter I later got myself a PS2 which I played for years and eventually gave out to a friend after I got the PS3. Then later I got the PS4 around 2015 and then gave a friend my PS3 in 2016 with some CDs then I collected a token of 10k from him lol.. grin

Now I have not even been playing the PS4 much now and was actually planning on getting some CDs soon. Even the soccer I have now is FIFA19 and I was planning on getting 20 soon. Then Boom! Sony is now about to launch the PS5 this year and its even getting unveiled today and man never gather money to even buy that one.. cry

Abeg, if u buy ur ps5 and wan give out ur ps4.. I dey,bro.
Even if na token.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Today's Kids Will Never Know This / Gaming On Intel HD Graphics / Help Needed To Convert NTSC LCD TV from the USA To PAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.