Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. - Gaming (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. (50834 Views)

From Software Meme / Funniest Moments Pes 2019 Players Can Relate To / Xbox Adaptive Controller Could Help Gamers With Disabilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by olisaEze(m): 6:58am On Jun 12, 2020
Playmaker99:

Who is talking of Sega we are talking of family com Ninja Turtles

Damn! E'Pa domó grin grin
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by paulolee(m): 6:59am On Jun 12, 2020
Tokziby:

Abeg for which winning 11 version u dey use Carlos robinho and Ronaldo delima for Real Madrid in 2011
All this indomie generations sef undecided
watin de wori dis wan...ps1 wey don de since the early 2000's and them no gree change dose 2 disk...one get country small country and small club and the other na just clubs wey they always tag with made in Malaysia...game wey i burn tire and even when papa been pity and gv me 2k to take pay for miracle center to help my waec, i still take am bet and fail waec..
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by paulolee(m): 7:01am On Jun 12, 2020
ravensckar:
Bros, na the guy no sabi hold you. If I use 2 man marking follow you, pass self, you no go fit pass.

Mehn! PlayStation is the real deal! Imagine a world without PlayStation, all these women dem for think sey na dem make our world sweet.

cheesy cheesy
lolz...baba u de game...u de lie bt atims dt ur two man marking go fail if u no time am well, hope u kno say that two man marking sabi open defense wella...wish say na back den i for like play u o mk i teach u game small..
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by mexbee1(m): 7:06am On Jun 12, 2020
solmus:
cool

Cool
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by Badonasty(m): 8:02am On Jun 12, 2020
NwaIgboBoy:
I can't forget Sega mortal combat.

those days I love using Cyrax.

if I press 'back back X' he will exhibit his net that will cought my opponent and draw him closer then I will use 'down A' and give him upper cut.

Noob saibot was my G back then...down down up
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by larrypourl(m): 8:32am On Jun 12, 2020
sapientia:
i remember these

Bros. I still have some of those cartridges for family con at my family house. I'll upload before burning them whenever I visit again. Good old memories.
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by armadeo(m): 8:33am On Jun 12, 2020
sapientia:

Lol, they cant.

I actually omitted this on purpose.

I could forget food with this.

Lol. Brick game we called this.

Theres this game we used to call left and right.

That's all you can do in the game move left or right to dodge obstacles. It could be car racing or space fighting that's just it. Left and right
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by PastorFire: 8:38am On Jun 12, 2020
Germi9:
i hated it when i shoot and miss
...and the commentator say ohhhh "thats a wayward finish" sad
He is clearly not happy grin grin grin
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by PastorFire: 8:39am On Jun 12, 2020
That ball is heading into orbit.. Lol.. Commentators eh..

Our own translation of.. D guy don shoot ball comot 4 stadium
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by cybriz82(m): 8:39am On Jun 12, 2020
NwaIgboBoy:

if I press 'back back X' he will exhibit his net that will cought my opponent and draw him closer then I will use 'down A' and give him upper cut.

Cyrax d net thrower..I dey finish am with noob saibot...segs is bae after family com...
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by cybriz82(m): 8:42am On Jun 12, 2020
NwaIgboBoy:

Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by PastorFire: 8:44am On Jun 12, 2020
This is GUYS restricted area.. No gurls please grin grin grin
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by BuhariNaWah: 8:45am On Jun 12, 2020
007inc:

I was in SS1 then. My mum use to chase me from game house to game house. Then was at Mammy market Airforce base, Ikeja. I was addicted to the arcade games
You should be married with kids by now sir cheesy
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by Fiyin007: 8:50am On Jun 12, 2020
End of discussion

Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by BuhariNaWah: 8:51am On Jun 12, 2020
007inc:

BLOCK XX DOWN Y FOWARD FOWARD XX HOLD -Y DOWN X.
If u use this for Scorpion on Mortal Kombat on Nitendo, you will emerge with flawless victory
Wait, you still remember this code?!
Na wah o
I dropped sega in 2003.
The only one i fit try recall na YXX YX YX YX YX YA
Noob Saibot or so
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by kollysnut(m): 9:02am On Jun 12, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal unbelievable Goal
Dat annoying commentator for winning eleven, PS 1 chai i dn old o

VCD one loader - Contra

Terminator - 200 meter race, 100 meter race, Javeline, long jump, high jump, contra, That gun to shoot bird, super mario etc

Sega - Sonic 1,2,3, Golden Axe 1,2,3, Teenage mutant ninja turtles, Mortal Kombat 3, road rash 1,2,3, sunset riders, bare knuckle 1,2,3, Tiny toon, super mario, super shinobi, contra hard cops etc

PS1 was bae - Fighting force 1& 2, Road Rash: Jailbreak, Tekken, Xena, Gran Turismo 2, ninja assassin, smackdown 2, marvel vs capcom, Duke Nukem (All of dem) etc

PS 2 - God hand, MK: Shaolin monks, Pes 2008, God of War 1 & 2, King Arthur, GTA: Vice city & San Andreas etc

Na only football I play for PS 3
PS4 - The last of us... hands down

Street fighter ex 2 plus, 5210 if u know u knw
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by unscripted(m): 9:04am On Jun 12, 2020
Infogetong:
Game that put us in trouble them..
I doubt if u know trouble, I still have inscriptions on my body for remembrance

1 Like

Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by unscripted(m): 9:07am On Jun 12, 2020
BuhariNaWah:

Wait, you still remember this code?!
Na wah o
I dropped sega in 2003.
The only one i fit try recall na YXX YX YX YX YX YA
Noob Saibot or so
whos brutality was this

YYYY BLOCK BYXYYYY BLOCK BLOCK BBYY

(NINTENDO MK3 )
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by cybriz82(m): 9:15am On Jun 12, 2020
cao:

GoW was not on PS1. It was first released on PS2.

U just save my brain frm melting cus am like how did I missd gow on ps1.cus dumpd my Sega n ps1 for ps2 cus of gow.i missd day family com duh..aka Terminator

1 Like

Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by sureteeboy(m): 9:15am On Jun 12, 2020
sapientia:

Lol, they cant.

I actually omitted this on purpose.

I could forget food with this.

Guys will press that rotate button all through and finish that car racing from level 1 to 15. Chai.
By the time you get to level 14, the cars would have already become faster than how the rotate button accelerates the game
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by hero2000: 9:31am On Jun 12, 2020
We can't wish the Digital Economy away. The only thing you can do is acquire the necessary skills to stay useful. One of such is ability to code.

Join Comeriver Coding Club

Comeriver Coding Club is a community of individuals who are learning to use computer codes to solve complex problems.

100% online.

Distance is no barrier.

Subscription starts at #3,500/ month.

*Requirements*

* Computer Device (Phones or Tablets too will do)
* Internet Connection

Registration is on http://www.ayoo.la/tech-mentorship

For more information, chat or call 08098434376.

Thank you.

Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by abdulskulboy(m): 9:51am On Jun 12, 2020
Me

1 Like

Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by Fucsheetup(f): 9:54am On Jun 12, 2020
Joefat:
OP how old are you, I mean no offense, because all I can see is a small boy try to make attention of elders and with what u posted, it show you're an indomie generation not my level.

Where are you when Sega first came?. I guess u are still in heaven by then..

I've finished God of War from PS1 to PS4. So if I say u are a learner, don't argue with me.
What you knew back then is obsolete.

No point bragging about being old. You played Sega while he was in heaven, therefore he is trying to get your attention for a game he would never play if he was given for free.

Deluding yourself that young people want to be you or know what your generation did back then that nobody cares about right now, closer to death.

I know you are mature and elderly but please grow up. Old age is not an achievement and you of all people should know that.
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by henrygold100: 10:44am On Jun 12, 2020
who has ps2
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by boldking(m): 11:08am On Jun 12, 2020
Lush100:
Anyone played Siphon Fighters?.
The problem I have now is my laptop. I need person wey go fix am for me
I played it back to back from part 1 to 3 even finished it self
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by BotherMleeper(m): 11:08am On Jun 12, 2020
Daft memes
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by oyetpel(m): 11:32am On Jun 12, 2020
lankka:
cant wait to pre-order ps5 grin DUMPED MY P4 ALREADY.
What?
And me never play. PS4 before.
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by mkoabiola: 12:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
Good old days..
Mario.. Contra
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by Priwillo: 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
U 4got devil may cry

OLDESTWARRIBOY:

I swear, hands down

Na we be game dat year na, I dey starve my self for school so that I fil save money buy game

Lol...If e b o
Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 1:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
Priwillo:
U 4got devil may cry

Yeah and dante's inferno

1 Like

Re: Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. by nairamaniac: 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
Joefat:
OP how old are you, I mean no offense, because all I can see is a small boy try to make attention of elders and with what u posted, it show you're an indomie generation not my level.

Where are you when Sega first came?. I guess u are still in heaven by then..

I've finished God of War from PS1 to PS4. So if I say u are a learner, don't argue with me.

There was never God of War in PS1

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Today's Kids Will Never Know This / Gaming On Intel HD Graphics / Help Needed To Convert NTSC LCD TV from the USA To PAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.