Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo (7573 Views)

39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo / Fully Armed Herdsmen Getting Ready. / General Tukur Burutai Skydiving From His Parachute Fully Armed-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by Supan(m): 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
ZZ22:
the sky has been so crowdy but some people are stuck with 2023 thinking it will never rain. Ganduje recently called for closure of border to these terrorists but no everything is OK for them.

As in eh, I find it hard to believe Ganduje can be so rationale even more than Southern governors.
Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by solmus: 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2020
Supan:

Who are the 'WE'? Compare what only the NE got against what all the South received and tell who the master is.

With all your slavery to the fulani, the crumb they gave you is almost the same we got.

Stop reducing your dignity man.

fact to fact northeast is war torn we are best economy and still got second largest chunk of free money, you got non and the sweetest part you are paying

what ever insult you have off your sleeves please pull it out, Fulani slave or any other crap, as long as we get our infrastructures and you get to pay.. you are free to get mad with your words, afterall we know you are just emotional and not seeing the bigger picture

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by Supan(m): 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
solmus:

fact to fact northeast is war torn we are best economy and still got second largest chunk of free money, you got non and the sweetest part you are paying

what ever insult you have off your sleeves please pull it out, Fulani slave or any other crap, as long as we get our infrastructures and you get to pay.. you are free to get mad with your words, afterall we know you are just emotional and not seeing the bigger picture

Pls explain to me how? Don't you understand this infopics? you got second to the lowest money, in spite of all your slavery. Fulani knows that yoruba wants to be free too but they are too timid to fight for it.

Whatever crumb you are getting from your fulani master now, will be nothing compared to when you decide to free yourself.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by Supan(m): 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
solmus:

I didn't insult you by saying Fulani slave, I didn't deny some of my people are not slaving too.
Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by solmus: 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
Supan:

Pls explain to me how? Don't you understand this infopics? you got second to the lowest money, in spite of all your slavery. Fulani knows that yoruba wants to be free too but they are too timid to fight for it.

Whatever crumb you are getting from your fulani master now, will be nothing compared to when you decide to free yourself.

Social Investment Program was started by Osinbajo ran exclusively from oguda house his office complex for over 2 years, ofcarse we got our very fair share and the Northern partner are getting theirs through the logical partnership.. the second fair share is the commented is about the Loan distribution ($22bn)
Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by Supan(m): 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
DuwaRepublic:

A southerner still got it in OBJ and he has been the best president Nigeria has ever had till date.

I believe having a SW President would be the quickest route for us to achieve restructuring of this country.
Tinubu is not a bad market. When he was a Governor in lagos, he worked in harmony with the Igbos. But, since he teamed with Buhari, he threw his humanity away.

Even if SE support Tinubu for presidency, do you think fulani will give him an easy ride? no..

They couldn't free MKO even after Abacha died, but still killed him.

Fulani always want us to be at logger head so there aim can be achieved.
Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by Johnnyessence(m): 4:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
Buhari has failed woefully in securing the lives and properties of Nigerians.
Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
solmus:

the poverty data from oxford shows SW is fairing good and its all thanks to petrol dollars, Makinde stated his plans and 80% are going to be sponsored by petrodollars allocation..

go to parks at okelewo, iworoad, ojota and all and see influx of northerners and southeasterners into Yoruba land, see how they come, and kindly see the returning trips part and see how they left... even agbero drives a camry this is the kind of prosperity I want for my people

Olowo kan laarin otoshi meefa
Oun gaan otoshi ni
Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by solmus: 4:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

Olowo kan laarin otoshi meefa
Oun gaan otoshi ni

olukaluku loun da oruko iya ati baba re je... aji mobi ki se ti anu abi ka la

Your father is dangote doesn't make you dangote, southwest is rich doesn't make you rich, but you have to come here and work, pay owo sanwo olu before you can speak
Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by sirjentul05(m): 5:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
My anger be say dem no dey even put on nose mask

#mr JENTUL#
Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
solmus:

olukaluku loun da oruko iya ati baba re je... aji mobi ki se ti anu abi ka la

Your father is dangote doesn't make you dangote, southwest is rich doesn't make you rich, but you have to come here and work, pay owo sanwo olu before you can speak

The southwest is rich?
I thought u said we are depending on 2.5m barrels, u have forgotten we have oil and ports
My prediction is that by 2021, Nigeria would be unrecognizable.
Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by solmus: 5:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

The southwest is rich?
I thought u said we are depending on 2.5m barrels, u have forgotten we have oil and ports
My prediction is that by 2021, Nigeria would be unrecognizable.

the slave trade happened a long time ago but yorubas benefited the most through badagry port and been the largest slave traders, colonial hustle came and yorubas through ajayi crowther and Herbert mayculay where there, independence hustle came and the kutis and awolowos came, civil war came adebanjo, obasanjo stood upright, coups and counter coup idiagbon, diya all stood, abiola struggle came yorubas stood tall, I keep wondering why you ibos tend to get scared of standing alone? and need an umbrella.. look whatever would happen here anytime or any day Ibos would keep seeking our assistance or crying of our failure to help, some of them would even say we joined north to marginalize them as if we aint far better with north who we run direct bothers with in jebba than ibo that we don't even know and had never being less opportunistic

look 2023 you ibos better think of what is going to happen or hustle hard for Fulani slave VP
Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
solmus:

the slave trade happened a long time ago but yorubas benefited the most through badagry port and been the largest slave traders, colonial hustle came and yorubas through ajayi crowther and Herbert mayculay where there, independence hustle came and the kutis and awolowos came, civil war came adebanjo, obasanjo stood upright, coups and counter coup idiagbon, diya all stood, abiola struggle came yorubas stood tall, I keep wondering why you ibos tend to get scared of standing alone? and need an umbrella.. look whatever would happen here anytime or any day Ibos would keep seeking our assistance or crying of our failure to help, some of them would even say we joined north to marginalize them as if we aint far better with north who we run direct bothers with in jebba than ibo that we don't even know and had never being less opportunistic

look 2023 you ibos better think of what is going to happen or hustle hard for Fulani slave VP

Benefited from the slave trade?
Wth are u talking about? The slave trade depopulated our towns of young men, whole cities like old Ile Ife was burnt down, do you even understand the events called the slave trade?
Now im ibo, it took you long enough

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by Cashsteady(m): 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
These are the guys they recruited for the 2015 and 2019 general elections, after the elections they were left with their arms and armunition without jobs to do, and they believe that they brought the government to power, hence the impunity to operate without fear.
Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by ledamaster(m): 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
solmus:

good thing you have lived in the North and seem to be from southwestern origin..

be 100% honest with your self can northern culture of violence, religious extremism , almajiri get kicked out by buhari with a magic wand?

see my mother grew up in the North, and Kano to be precise, and what she witnessed 60 years ago is what is still happening, just that media exposure had increased, this made her father vowed she must marry a Yoruba man

same story I heard my mum tell me I googled it too, the Ibo massacre that happened in the palace of an emir in katsina saw 5000 ibo loose their life and it was done by everyone in the open of the palace square, Metasina riot my uncle was an office, many more violence up north..

so if you think buhari has any power to change 100s of years of violence then you fell for his political trick, as even a recognized instituition like emirate of kano couldn't address it with the emir being sacked
why are yorubas like this? We are talking abt armed terrorists taken over a relatively peaceful state, and Buharis incompetence, but here you are shifting blames from The CinC And blaming civil war crisis and matsine riots. Bros stop the rationalization of incompetence. As since the Sharia riots in Kaduna, the have never been this type of killing in the north and worst still under any northern leader like we see today. I was born and bred in the North, they dnt riot and kill themselves like me see in katsina today, even if they do, Buhari gross incompetent is solely the reason why so called Bandits are bold to kill at will. Stop making excuses for failure. Those doing these killings are partly Nigerian neo Fulanis, and non Nigerian fulanis invited Fulanis by their cousins from DRC, Mali and so on. Katsina is the ancestrial home of the maguzawas(pure hausas). Buhari is pure Fulani, same as those killing Katsinawas, reasö he has refused to put his foot down. Its a genocide with the intent to take over lands and towns. Next time stick to ur ewedu agbero politics.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by maiunguwar: 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
solmus:

well you are right a bit... Abacha fought a whole sultan of sokoto (most revered in north) to stand a still, and fought Abiola his friend to the very end, it was because of Abacha that babangida wasn't killed in dodan barrack, coming in from Odogbo cantonment in Ibadan to save him

Abacha and Obasanjo are not like Buhari and its wrong to compare them, both are not scared to kill anybody whenever the need arises, buhari isn't wired like that
But Buhari was wired to kill flag waving IPOBians
Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by Rich4god(m): 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
Why must every thread turn to a fight between the west and east
Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by Blackmann001: 10:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
solmus:

good thing you have lived in the North and seem to be from southwestern origin..

be 100% honest with your self can northern culture of violence, religious extremism , almajiri get kicked out by buhari with a magic wand?

see my mother grew up in the North, and Kano to be precise, and what she witnessed 60 years ago is what is still happening, just that media exposure had increased, this made her father vowed she must marry a Yoruba man

same story I heard my mum tell me I googled it too, the Ibo massacre that happened in the palace of an emir in katsina saw 5000 ibo loose their life and it was done by everyone in the open of the palace square, Metasina riot my uncle was an office, many more violence up north..

so if you think buhari has any power to change 100s of years of violence then you fell for his political trick, as even a recognized instituition like emirate of kano couldn't address it with the emir being sacked

Now someone is telling the real stories of the Igbos in Nigeria as told by his MOm first hand.... 5k ibos killed in the open in emirs palace.....

Yet some idiots say the notion for the war is not logical..... Ogun kill all ipob haters... Fulani herds men will kill all yall parents in the farm.....

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by Blackmann001: 10:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
ledamaster:
why are yorubas like this? We are talking abt armed terrorists taken over a relatively peaceful state, and Buharis incompetence, but here you are shifting blames from The CinC And blaming civil war crisis and matsine riots. Bros stop the rationalization of incompetence. As since the Sharia riots in Kaduna, the have never been this type of killing in the north and worst still under any northern leader like we see today. I was born and bred in the North, they dnt riot and kill themselves like me see in katsina today, even if they do, Buhari gross incompetent is solely the reason why so called Bandits are bold to kill at will. Stop making excuses for failure. Those doing these killings are partly Nigerian neo Fulanis, and non Nigerian fulanis invited Fulanis by their cousins from DRC, Mali and so on. Katsina is the ancestrial home of the maguzawas(pure hausas). Buhari is pure Fulani, same as those killing Katsinawas, reasö he has refused to put his foot down. Its a genocide with the intent to take over lands and towns. Next time stick to ur ewedu agbero politics.

Bros don't shout him down.. He is only saying the truth
Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by SarkinYarki: 10:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
DuwaRepublic:

That will never happen.

Oga they are already in Lagos with the AK 47 under their motorcycle seats pretending to be Okada men waiting for the signal to sieze Lagos one day .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-BpfvKxT88

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
solmus:

well you are right a bit... Abacha fought a whole sultan of sokoto (most revered in north) to stand a still, and fought Abiola his friend to the very end, it was because of Abacha that babangida wasn't killed in dodan barrack, coming in from Odogbo cantonment in Ibadan to save him

Abacha and Obasanjo are not like Buhari and its wrong to compare them, both are not scared to kill anybody whenever the need arises, buhari isn't wired like that

You really comment and behave like someone with no integrity judging from your previous comments on nairaland and the present one. Its really a shame your sense have been beclouded with politics of 2023. This attitude of yours is why people will hardly trust your like. Someone who knows the truth but will sell his right for a porridge of soup.

And please don't think I will reply you again.

Shame. Bye

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
This is a terrorist organisation please stop calling them bandits.
Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
SarkinYarki:

Oga they are already in Lagos with the AK 47 under their motorcycle seats pretending to be Okada men waiting for the signal to sieze Lagos one day .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-BpfvKxT88

Oh so they aren’t openly brandishing their weapons, riding around and terrorising communities in Lagos then.

And despite their attempts to conceal their weapons and pretend they’re Okada men, they still got caught.

So what part of it will never happen in Lagos are you contending with?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by Asiwaju9ja(m): 12:48am On Jun 12, 2020
sarrki:
The primary duty of president Muhammad Buhari is to protect lives and property of Nigeria citizens

In this aspect he has failed in his responsibilities

Katsina is the home state of me president

These are not bandits, This is boko haram with uniform.
Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by wickyyolo: 12:56am On Jun 12, 2020
sarrki:

Uncle buhari failed

Not only in katsina

He failed God and Humanity on security

Buhari is a very good man. He has not failed anybody. The violence in the north is what they have always wanted. Buhari is not part of it.
Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by XANDERBOY85: 1:48am On Jun 12, 2020
solmus:

lol

we marginalize you and you are happy about it... this is a happy working relationship... we funnel national wealth to ourselves and keep you deceiving your village people that you are rich

You're shamelessly laughing at your own greed! It's clear you want 'one Nigeria' sustained for selfish reasons.....so you can covet other peoples property, resources and hardwork to claim 'most sophisticated' and 'most developed'! You've sunk so low to the point of seeing nothing wrong with taking your share and that of others too!
Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by Judybash93(m): 4:43am On Jun 12, 2020
Where's the governor of the state btw?
Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by oyatz(m): 5:54am On Jun 12, 2020
They will be over powered because it will be seen as an invasion. It will be difficult for them to escape and above all, there are many people in Lagos who also have weapons.

These bandits may be heartless but they are not fools, they know the consequences of attacking Lagos, populated by many people of different ethnic groups who will not be sympathetic to their cause.

The real reason why Boko Haram or Armed Bandits can NOT make Lagos, Port Harcourt or Enugu their operational bases is because the people in these localities will NOT be sympathetic to their causes.

Boko Haram and Armed Bandits fester and thrive in the North because some Northerners are either harbouring them or believe in whatever they are fighting for.

If they try their non-sense in foreign environment, they will be easily neutralized.

mrjaydee:
Imagine if this guys should enter lagos

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by Corporate2020: 6:14am On Jun 12, 2020
Supan:

These are no ordinary robbers. They were the jihardists empowered by APC led Moslems to cause mayhem if GEJ had refused to accept defeat in 2015.

Even Buhari lack the political will to tame them now. They will continue mingling with the populace till it becomes a common sight in the north.

They are just waiting for the next ethno religious riot to happen so they can actualise long awaited plan of fulani/ islamization.

Nigeria is doomed.

This is symptom of madness.
Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by Ayo8(m): 7:13am On Jun 12, 2020
I'm waiting for yenefer to come and defend Bubu's incompetence...
Watch how she'll avoid this thread...
Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by Memberclub(m): 7:58am On Jun 12, 2020
greatmarshall:
There's a big problem in this country
in Northern Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

River Niger Project Puts Jonathan Into Trouble / Please Who Increased Minimum Wage From N7000 To N18,000? / Breaking!! No Fuel Subsidy In 2016 - Federal Government!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.