Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,423 members, 7,958,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:36 AM

Marrying An Already Married Person - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marrying An Already Married Person (916 Views)

How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady / Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? / Is There Any Disadvantage In Marrying An Intelligent Or Smart Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying An Already Married Person by nony43(m): 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
This is a very sensitive topic and if it shakes your table jump down and settle in to read...or join in and make this exciting

Married women cannot marry single men but married men can marry single women in a bundle if they want

Why do single women marry men who already have a wife ( or wives) is it love that pushes you or the quest to secure your future? Or frustration to be referred to as Mrs?

Did you marry a man already married? Why did you do it? Couldn't you find someone else?

If you are in a second or third wife situation tell us why you did it and how you are coping, is it like the fugi house of commotion scenario? Or are you the secret wife nobody knows about?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying An Already Married Person by Uchenaija: 3:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
What is, "how you're coping"?

Is it your relationship or theirs?
Re: Marrying An Already Married Person by Justbehave(m): 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
nony43:
This is a very sensitive topic and if it shakes your table jump down and settle in to read...or join in and make this exciting

Married women cannot marry single men but married men can marry single women in a bundle if they want

Why do single women marry men who already have a wife ( or wives) is it love that pushes you or the quest to secure your future? Or frustration to be referred to as Mrs?

Did you marry a man already married? Why did you do it? Couldn't you find someone else?

If you are in a second or third wife situation tell us why you did it and how you are coping, is it like the fugi house of commotion scenario? Or are you the secret wife nobody knows about?
You are indirectly insulting Ned Nwoko and his Wives.
Re: Marrying An Already Married Person by daddytime(m): 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
Huh?

You dey go church?

You sabi the book of Isaiah?

You know wetin that book talk about 7 women and 1 man?

Ol boy, the matter no balance jare, no blame anybody.

Look around you na make you see how women, fine fine women boku yangayanga

1 Like

Re: Marrying An Already Married Person by TheArchangel(f): 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
Please answer the questions cheesy

We need to know.

2 Likes

Re: Marrying An Already Married Person by Klass99(f): 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2020

7 Likes

Re: Marrying An Already Married Person by Justbehave(m): 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
Klass99:
@ Topic/Original Poster,

This is an interesting thread, speaking for myself I have no desire to marry a married man, still married to his wife. However, I don't have an issue with marrying a widower or divorced man, if there's an authentic connection and mutual respect between us.
Can we talk?

1 Like

Re: Marrying An Already Married Person by Unnerve: 5:08pm On Jun 11, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Marrying An Already Married Person by Klass99(f): 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Marrying An Already Married Person by Justbehave(m): 5:13pm On Jun 11, 2020
Klass99:

cheesy Are you widowed or divorced?

Yes, sure we can. Right after I check your NL post history to get a feel of what you are like.
Am very single and can talk trash here.I
Re: Marrying An Already Married Person by babythug(f): 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
I’m here to gain some insight! Though I’d say many women sometimes find themselves “victims” of the circumstances � for eg the man May not be straight up honest about his marital life till the relationship is far gone, some present thier marriages as bad and irredeemable hence the need to find a new spouse! Some say thier religion permits and the female too doesn’t mind.
Some both male and female parties come from the African marital context which allows multiple wives etc etc

Some women just throw caution to the wind and don’t care immediately because they’re happy with the man and the finances and/or attention being showered on them.

I was at a funeral recently where the “widow” wrote in her tribute to the late man how they had been together for 30 years or so. She forgot to mention though that at the beginning of those 30 years the man was married to someone else who he eventually left to be with her !!!

This life na wa

Anyway let Anyone in those shoes come and share their story perhaps they’re not to blame after all.

Those I’d really really love to hear from are those who literally take over from a Mrs they know. Like their friend’s husband , Aunty’s husband or tier former madams ie housemaids who marry the Oga and worse still secretaries who marry the married boss!

4 Likes

Re: Marrying An Already Married Person by Foodqueen(f): 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
Present

1 Like

Re: Marrying An Already Married Person by babythug(f): 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
Foodqueen:
Present

Give us the scoop now! How did you get into a polygamous union?

1 Like

Re: Marrying An Already Married Person by SweetCunt97(f): 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
Oh well, they say men run the world ryt? So if they can take care of many wives, fine.

1 Like

Re: Marrying An Already Married Person by highbee02: 12:30am On Jun 12, 2020
Klass99:
@ Topic/Original Poster,

This is an interesting thread, speaking for myself I have no desire to marry a married man, still married to his wife. However, I don't have an issue with marrying a widower or divorced man, if there's an authentic connection and mutual respect between us.

Divorced, can we....?

1 Like

Re: Marrying An Already Married Person by Adonko(m): 1:43am On Jun 12, 2020
This is my take any woman who opens her eyes to get married to another man who already have a wife (excluding religion factor) is a trouble maker no matter the situation.

What is it why not go and look for your own, what useless reason do you have to drag another woman's husband with her, and if she thinks the man can love both equally then you are living in a fantasy world.

The first wife will always see you as a rival (competition), to me the 2nd wife is a home destroyer/breaker.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying An Already Married Person by Nobody: 4:17am On Jun 12, 2020
Their cup of tea.

2 Likes

Re: Marrying An Already Married Person by UjuJoan2: 6:03am On Jun 12, 2020
nony43:

I'm not in that position but my guess would be money, pressure to get married with their ticking clock, and maybe even love.

But I don't think that should be an issue. There are many people in unhappy and dysfunctional marriages. If they can find peace and happiness with someone else, why not?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

See The ‘special’ Nigerian Family Where All Six Children Are Lawyers (photos) / Which Company Makes Quality Pillows? (photos) / My Neighbor Wife. I'm Avoiding Trouble.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.