Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

My True Life Experience: How I Escaped Rape - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My True Life Experience: How I Escaped Rape (408 Views)

My Experience; How a Nigerian girl approached me. / The Ugly Side Of Being An Extremely Beautiful Lady (true Life Experience) / MY Experience...how It All Started! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My True Life Experience: How I Escaped Rape by Jheimz: 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
"We must do this"!!! he shouted at me.
I was left in confusion , was still calm, trying to figure out what came over him.
"Listen, you got no excuse today, it'd been a year and we must do this today" he barked. Then I began to understand what he meant.

"I thought we've settled this issue already, why are you acting this way" was all I could utter before I heard the statement that left me bewildered.
"If you are not ready to do this, then its over, we're breaking up" He said with his face looking furious, unapproachable and anger written all over. I tried calming him down, attempting to change his mind, reminding him of the principles we've set and our dreams of having a beautiful family in future, all I was doing seemed futile, as the atmosphere was still full of tension.

He stood to his feet, gave me that pessimistic look, drew me closer and said "I am not joking, I mean every single word I said earlier, I still repeat, it is either you choose to give me what I want this very moment and make me a happy man or its over between us"
I wasn't myself any longer, I was gasping for breath, I was seeing my long time dream of having a beautiful future with him fading right before me, I love him so much, he means so much to me.
Full story : https://trueloveandrelationships..com/2020/05/tears-of-virgin-pledge-to-virtue.html

(1) (Reply)

Wish Me Well Guys Its My Bday / / Groom Knocks Bride Down On Dance Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.