Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

MY Experience...how It All Started! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY Experience...how It All Started! (11746 Views)

My Experience; How a Nigerian girl approached me. / Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook: "It All Started With Hello & Hi" / SEX STORY: How It All Started With My Step-sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY Experience...how It All Started! by mezico96(m): 7:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
When I was a little boy,I was very desperate to acquire spiritual powers (not to harm or cause trouble). I'm a twin and people really gingered me (saying things like "twins the get power wey make people the fear them,they can control snakes and scorpions bla bla bla...)(in truth ehhn, e the sweet me,I sometimes imagine myself controlling snakes which is my favorite pet then oo)...within that period I noticed one of my mom's customers...first lemme tell you about me. Am from a family of six and am a twin,my dad is an engineer while my mom use to own mini-joint(beer parlor). My area is the real definition of ghetto life,life was fun and adventurous cot of the crimes,cultism and stealing in my street.

BACK TO MY STORY....
One of our customers who normally comes around did something strange which got my attention,when people are few or not around,he'd light up a matches stick and while it is burning he'll say something and pull(like he is pulling a thread tied to the burning stick)and the stick will break exactly at the point that the fire consumed,he did other tricks too like making liquor disappear from the cup of glass I served him...(they where so many he could do)....

We became close friends and I took it upon myself to attend to him whenever he comes around (I don't collect money)in exchange for his knowledge. He accepted to teach me and told me what to bring and also made me promise not to tell anyone not even my twinie.I provided everything he requested except for 1naira coin which was difficult to find until the deadline passed and he stopped coming...

Humanoid01
Daddycharger
fati2001

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by GreatManBee: 7:49pm On Nov 06, 2020
Oya continue

mezico96

1 Like

Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by mezico96(m): 8:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
Continuation...

Days turned into weeks and weeks into months...Within that period strange things started happening to me. At night times while attending to customers I could see someone staring at me from the corner of my eyes but if I turn I'll find no one there

It slowly graduated to seeing strange things moving in and out of my mom's shop(at night only)(I couldn't tell my parents cos I was very scared). I started having terrible nightmares,no nights passesby that I don't wake up cos of bad dreams,it is either am being chased by an animal or a woman. When ever its getting dark I'll be afraid,I hated night times and during day time I don't stay alone cos I hear footsteps of something moving towards me or voices calling me.

One fateful night while sleeping I had the scariest of dreams,I was being chased by three women in white and no matter how fast I ran they were 3x faster than me,immediately they caught up with me I woke up and to my greatest surprise they was this thing in human shape ,dark from head to toe standing at the foot of the bed I share with my twin bro.

That night,there was no NEPA light or any form of light at all except for the little moonlight penetrating through the window...it started moving towards me and I tapped my bro to wake him up but he was dead asleep, it finally came close to where I was and help me,I tried to scream but my voice was gone,pulling me away I tried fighting it but my strength was no match for it and suddenly our door swung open and my parents rushed in(cos they heard some noise in my room)I turned and didn't see it again so at that moment I told them everything that has been happening and we prayed....

1 Like

Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by mezico96(m): 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2020
Continuation....

They asked us to go back to sleep after the prayer(but we no gree oo..I mean,not in that room after what just happened) so my mom took us to her room to spend the night. At that moment I was pressed and pleased with my mom go with me,she asked my twin and baby sis to come along to avoid going out again. As we stepped outside our door,I saw the same thing (the spirit)standing close to the toilet which was few meters away from our room and from the look of things I believe I'm the only one who could see it.

I was very scared and suddenly it vanished...my mom went into the bathroom while I stayed outside with my siblings to ease ourselves...my little sis started screaming and on turning I saw her being dragged but I didn't see what held her. I called my mom and she shouted blood of Jesus and she was released,we ran back inside and started praying again and burnt incense,we couldn't sleep that night.

The next morning we went to church for deliverance and for some months everything was back to normally until they struck again.... This time I fell from a building where I went to play.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by Dliquidmetal(m): 8:32pm On Nov 06, 2020
Ride on, I don sidon for front seat.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by mezico96(m): 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
Dliquidmetal:
Ride on, I don sidon for front seat.

Bros that will be some other time...I'm really scared typing this... maybe tomorrow or so

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by Humanoid01(m): 8:37pm On Nov 06, 2020
mezico96:

Bros that will be some other time...I'm really scared typing this... maybe tomorrow or so
Lol scared of what exactly? Are you still being haunted?

1 Like

Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by mezico96(m): 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2020
Humanoid01:
Lol scared of what exactly? Are you still being haunted?
Then... though everything is still fresh and I can still visualize everything I saw

1 Like

Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by Dliquidmetal(m): 8:49pm On Nov 06, 2020
mezico96:

I got you man anytime,I know it's hard and tedious writing this horrible experience down but take your time and we'd be expecting more from you.

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by Nazgul: 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2020
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by fati2001(m): 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
WOW..

LIKE IS THIS REAL LIFE STORY?

SO TERRIBLE, I VE TO SKIPPED SOME LINES.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by gunners160(m): 9:19pm On Nov 06, 2020
ota

1 Like

Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by Humanoid01(m): 9:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
mezico96:

Then...
though everything is still fresh and I can still visualize everything I saw
Okay bro! I wish you could continue narrating but since you're still sensitive to it, you can take your time until you're ready.

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by josh123(m): 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2020
Strange

1 Like

Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by dorin27(f): 9:30pm On Nov 06, 2020
This is scary....Did this happen real?

3 Likes

Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by virginprincess(f): 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
Nawaoh, this your story is scary.

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by DryMouth: 9:35pm On Nov 06, 2020
is dis real

4 Likes

Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by Emmypam(m): 9:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
Na here Oga, e don do..... Waiting for update

1 Like

Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by nely(m): 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2020
As I could recall thou, I wasn't in Makurdi when all this was happening but I was told, all this things he wrote down are real and we experience one together around 2008/2009 when I was with them... Am his elder brother

12 Likes

Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by nely(m): 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2020
DryMouth:
is dis real
They are real

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by ShitStain(m): 9:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
nely:
As I could recall thou, I wasn't in Makurdi when all this was happening but I was told, all this things he wrote down are real and we experience one together around 2008/2009 when I was with them... Am his elder brother

1 Like

Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by Frankicent(m): 9:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
Baba continue ooo.

5 Likes

Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by dorin27(f): 10:11pm On Nov 06, 2020
Frankicent:
Baba continue ooo.
please remind me the name of this story again. I mean the picture you posted
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by dhebo(m): 10:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
Frankicent:
Baba continue ooo.
...guy this particular picture haunted me when I was small...is this not ralia the sugar girl cry

5 Likes

Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by dhebo(m): 10:13pm On Nov 06, 2020
dorin27:
...ralia the sugar girl
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by dorin27(f): 10:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
dhebo:
...ralia the sugar girl
Okay...thank you
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by Decimus: 10:17pm On Nov 06, 2020
Frankicent:
Baba continue ooo.
Ralia the sugar girl.
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by mezico96(m): 10:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
dorin27:

They are all real ma'am and i wish i could give more details about my life and how it affect me within that period. Though i as stated in my first post about my encounter, i know it will be difficult cos of the doubting thomas,people who suffer from ignorance.

some say its a movie or a fiction...bla bla bla which make me sometimes wish they see a little of what i saw. It is not a good experience and i don't wish that for anybody, if you don't believe am okay with it but pls don't call me a liar cos it hurts.
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by Frankicent(m): 10:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
Decimus:

Ralia the sugar girl.

Lol that book was a nightmare

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by Frankicent(m): 10:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
dorin27:

Ralia the sugar girl.
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by Frankicent(m): 10:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
mezico96:

They are all real ma'am and i wish i could give more details about my life and how it affect me within that period. Though i as stated in my first post about my encounter, i know it will be difficult cos of the doubting thomas,people who suffer from ignorance.

some say its a movie or a fiction...bla bla bla which make me sometimes wish they see a little of what i saw. It is not a good experience and i don't wish that for anybody, if you don't believe am okay with it but pls don't call me a liar cos it hurts.

Baba continue I dey enjoy the story.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep / IN PICTURES; 8 "Problems" Only Girls With Big Bosoms Understand / See How This Beautiful Naija Lady Grabbed This Guys! **** Hmm 18+ (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.