Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,249 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Empty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Empty (1622 Views)

She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death / 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empty by Walai(m): 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
Empty
Re: Empty by callmeRichie(m): 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
lol you can't tell now until she gives birth and you go for paternity test then.

Or only if you can calculate from the last time you had fun and her pregnancy days, you can guess if you're the owner or not. Buh this is not reliable though.

Buh wait OP, so you don't know she had plenty customers before you chopped your own bah?gringrin

1 Like

Re: Empty by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
shocked
Okada drop me here.
Let me spread mat and listen to the voice of elders.
My case wan be like op own (Amadioha forbid)
My banny for here dey complain of stomach ache.
E be like say she go reach Chemist. undecided
Re: Empty by Johnnico1: 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
Re: Empty by Bola146(f): 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
Omo see gobe sad Just be watching her till you go and do DNA when she give birth. But wait o, why not ask her about the pictures, let her know that she is in your house and she must stop attending to all boys again..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empty by Baloranking(m): 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
grin

OP I get it you're scared, yes you're supposed to be scared cause of the qualities you mentioned. That's every man's dream you have right there, if she says the pregnancy is yours and you're still in doubt you can endure 9moths then you go for a dna test as simple as that.

Happy married life in advance grin

1 Like

Re: Empty by McBrooklyn(m): 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
Carry her go do test na..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Empty by icenti: 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
P test is 70 naira buy it and run the rest yourself. She should do it in your presence. You seem young naive and inexperienced. She might b playing you to get money for abortion.
Re: Empty by Ningen(m): 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
But it's not rocket science man. undecided

Díck pictures, calls and texts can't impregnate a woman. What can though, is unprotected coitus with internal cum shots which you're guilty of.
Re: Empty by Walai(m): 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
Bola146:
Omo see gobe sad Just be watching her till you go and do DNA when she give birth. But wait o, why not ask her about the pictures, let her know that she is in your house and she must stop attending to all boys again..

I have access to her Facebook and Whatsapp and I have seen the pictures myself.
My worry is if she's doing another thing behind.
Too many men are seriously after her body and her job exposes her to men
Re: Empty by immaculatesense(m): 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
Op...the above advice are enough for u sir...keep to dem cos very soon some people will want to come and poison ur mind by saying u shudnt trust woman bla bla bla...and make u hate ur woman for notin...just talk to her dat u feel insecure wit too much men around her and u want her to adjust on it if she loves u...if she does love u...she will and u will c changes...and after 9 month if u confirm d pregnancy is urs...den plis if u love her...tie d nut and live happily...my one dollar advice to u sir...always tink positive all the time

1 Like

Re: Empty by Impostor: 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
Don't worry, when she deliver go for test. Don't loose a good thing based on MERE suspicion. Be sure, when she gives birth do a DNA test. Now you must also tell her to cut everyother guy off
Re: Empty by paulolee(m): 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
all of a sudden she's not loyal and guys are calling and sending nude pics but u trusted her to skin dive and pour inside without making sure she takes prevention pills....jus continue
Re: Empty by Walai(m): 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2020
icenti:
P test is 70 naira buy it and run the rest yourself. She should do it in your presence. You seem young naive and inexperienced. She might b playing you to get money for abortion.
The nurse ( I mean chemist) is a trusted cousin. She can't lie to me
Re: Empty by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
Bola146:
Is that a solution? So when she leaves the house she can continue attending to the boys ba?
Re: Empty by Bola146(f): 9:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
Walai:

I have access to her Facebook and Whatsapp and I have seen the pictures myself.
My worry is if she's doing another thing behind.
Too many men are seriously after her body and her job exposes her to men

This is why trust is good in any relationship, she is gifted with good body, so it's necessary men look at her. Sit her down and tell her what you dislike.
Re: Empty by Walai(m): 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
paulolee:
all of a sudden she's not loyal and guys are calling and sending nude pics but u trusted her to skin dive and pour inside without making sure she takes prevention pills....jus continue
Bro, I tried with prevention pills but we had random encounters (even in the bathroom)
I couldn't just resist her
Re: Empty by CAPSLOCKED: 9:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
STORY OF A CARELESS MAN. BE THANKFUL SHE'S GIVING YOU A CHILD INSTEAD OF A WICKED STD.
Re: Empty by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
Walai:

Bro, I tried with prevention pills but we had random encounters (even in the bathroom)

I understand bro, nwoke na Ife melu
Re: Empty by LedRock: 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
Guy make I no like for u, d baby maybe yours but she is sure not fucking only you. Who answers multiple calls from the opposite sex infront of their boyfriend/girlfriend?
Re: Empty by SweetCunt97(f): 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
icenti:
How much exactly is Abortion that a lady would wanna lie to get? Wetin that money wan do for her life?
Re: Empty by paulolee(m): 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
Walai:

jus carry on na...since u loved her...mayb aving a baby can change her...and also try talking to her
Re: Empty by Walai(m): 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
LedRock:
Guy make I no like for u, d baby maybe yours but she is sure not fucking only you. Who answers multiple calls from the opposite sex infront of their boyfriend/girlfriend?
She's marketing for a company but most male customers try to lure her under the guise of patronizing her.
I intend starting a business for her if tnx flow well
Re: Empty by LedRock: 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
Walai:

She's marketing for a company but most male customers try to lure her under the guise of patronizing her.
I intend starting a business for her if tnx flow well
Marketing indeed, the only people she markets her goods to, are men abi?
Re: Empty by LedRock: 9:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
SweetCunt97:
How much exactly is Abortion that a lady would wanna lie to get? Wetin that money wan do for her life?
Na today women start to lie about abortion to make money? Women wey dey lie say their mama die just to collect money.
Re: Empty by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
LedRock:
Marketing indeed, the only people she markets her goods to, are men abi?
I'm a man but some men are dogs I mean animals.I bought a phone for my younger sister of 17yrs and she started a marketing job last year. After going through her Whatsapp and Facebook, my heart jumped.
I stopped her from the job and placed her on monthly stipend immediately (she's a jambite)
Re: Empty by shawnfamous(m): 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
H
Re: Empty by shawnfamous(m): 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
The first sentence confirms this story Fake!!!!
Re: Empty by Walai(m): 8:48am On Jun 12, 2020
shawnfamous:
The first sentence confirms this story Fake!!!!

If you have nothing reasonable to say just get the fvck off my thread.
I have got enough of the advice anyway
Re: Empty by Clinghton: 10:26am On Jun 12, 2020
You for do hit and run
Re: Empty by Sonfethopia: 11:17am On Jun 12, 2020
If ur head suspects its not for u, do a DNA test. One girl been hang pregnancy on me last year na go save me.
Re: Empty by MedicH: 11:24am On Jun 12, 2020
SweetCunt97:

Lol see this one. Make I no talk. Worthless things that open leg for a complete stranger from no where for just 2k, e com be small I miss my period lie she won't say to get 10k?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Petition To Bring The Attention Of USCIS To Moyo Thomas: Paternity Fraud / Virginity Or No Virginity / 6 Reverse Psychological Question That Will Tell You Everything About Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.