Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death (50582 Views)

She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Ryan03(f): 6:27am On Jul 27, 2019
Let Her Go

I just want to write this short post hoping it will change someone's mentality base on the issue i'm about to discuss.

A lady at my place of work lost her husband almost 1yr 6months ago, now, she is about 3months pregnant and wants to get married but the backlash she is receiving eh? Her late husband's people have been frustrating her saying it is too early to get married (i thought marriage is till death do us part?), why are they trying to control her life simply because she was once married to their brother?

I want to believe the family members of this man have moved on with their lives since the death of their son, why then do you want to lock her up in mourning? The surprising part of it is that even women at the office are against her, some who have also lost their husbands are citing instances of how they watied 7years before re-marrying and so on.

I felt bad for her, all she do now is to cry, and mind her business. This is so wrong, free that young lady, she didnt do wrong in marrying your kinsman.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Logobenz1: 6:37am On Jul 27, 2019
Look there is an undertone to everything bro.
Do you know what love is?if you love a person,moving on won't be that easy!
That's why the dead man's family is protesting because it kind of tells them the woman did not love their brother enough.
I remember 2008 when the first woman I ever loved left for France for studies.God I cried,did not date any other person till 2014 or so...
Love is not that easy to move on from.

330 Likes 17 Shares

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Davash222(m): 6:46am On Jul 27, 2019
Just 18 months after the death of her 'beloved' husband, she wants another dicck..

Women summarised!!

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Ryan03(f): 6:52am On Jul 27, 2019
Davash222:
Just 18 months after the death of her 'beloved' husband, she wants another dicck..

Women summarised!!
Now reverse the roles, would you have typed same thing if it was the woman that died?

266 Likes 15 Shares

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Davash222(m): 6:54am On Jul 27, 2019
Ryan03:
Now reverse the roles, would you have typed same thing if it was the woman that died?
Let the woman die first, then you can bring this question.

We now see why most husbands don’t Will their properties to their wives. The wife will now come and bring a wretched, broke man to come and be enjoying the man’s wealth while his family got nothing.

Men, wise up. These hoes ain’t loyal!!

236 Likes 14 Shares

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Ryan03(f): 6:57am On Jul 27, 2019
Logobenz1:
That's why the dead man's family is protesting because it kind of tells them the woman did not love their brother enough.
I remember 2008 when the first woman I ever loved left for France for studies.God I cried,did not date any other person till 2014 or so...
People grief differently. Because mrs A griefed for 10years doesn't mean mrs B must grief for same number of years. Why exactly do we monitor how long people grief? Are we happy seeing them in that state? I thought relatives and friends are to comfort them and help them move on?

185 Likes 13 Shares

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Ryan03(f): 6:59am On Jul 27, 2019
Davash222:

Lol, the woman Dont have to die first, we've seen enough example already. Some Women die and their husbands move on in about 6months, its normal in the society

89 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by kazyhm(m): 7:02am On Jul 27, 2019
Ryan03:

What are you reversing for.........
This is a peculiar case......... You said she is three months pregnant............18 - 3 - the number of months she has known the impregnator =.......is that how easy it is to found love again ?

Does she appear as a loyal wife to her late husband to you ?...... Besides, you didn't tell us how many kids she had with the late husband

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 27, 2019
Many people take longer than that to move on if they so much loved their spouse. I've a friend in Nigeria whose mother refused to re-marry after the loss of her husband years ago and single-handely raised all 5 of her kids. I was watching Dr. Phil some weeks ago and this man who lost his wife 7 years ago is just starting to date again.

That said, people are different and grief differently. This lady shouldn't be faulted for wanting to re-marry now if she chooses. She already moved on months ago when she started dating the new man, lol. To be fair, if she were a man, people around him would be urging him to move on and find another wife asap.

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Ryan03(f): 7:11am On Jul 27, 2019
kazyhm:

This is a peculiar case......... You said she is three months pregnant............18 - 3 - the number of months she has known the impregnator =.......is that how easy it is to found love again ?

Does she appear as a loyal wife to her late husband to you ?...... Besides, you didn't tell us how many kids she had with the late husband
So loyal wives have to mourn for long to prove they are loyal? So if she stayed unmarried for 10years but continue to fvck multiple dicks she will be a loyal wife in the eyes of society? Who are we deceiving? So you think all those widows who stay unmarried for years Dont fvck? Why do we love pretence yet accuse women of being pretenders?

166 Likes 11 Shares

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by kazyhm(m): 7:17am On Jul 27, 2019
Ryan03:
So loyal wives have to mourn for long to prove they are loyal? So if she stayed unmarried for 10years but continue to fvck multiple dicks she will be a loyal wife in the eyes of society? Who are we deceiving? So you think all those widows who stay unmarried for years Dont fvck? Why do we love pretence yet accuse women of being pretenders?

You said she is pregnant not sleeping around....

How long do you get over people you love ?

15 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by iTearHerToto: 7:20am On Jul 27, 2019
Even the so called poor lady is minding her business but op can't. Loosed souls everywhere you pass

Pukes angry

9 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Jfyzee: 7:22am On Jul 27, 2019
Ryan03:
I just want to write this short post hoping it will change someone's mentality base on the issue i'm about to discuss. A lady at my place of work lost her husband almost 1yr 6months ago, now, she is about 3months pregnant and wants to get married but the backlash she is receiving eh? Her late husband's people have been frustrating her saying it is too early to get married (i thought marriage is till death do us part?), why are they trying to control her life simply because she was once married to their brother? I want to believe the family members of this man have moved on with their lives since the death of their son, why then do you want to lock her up in mourning? The surprising part of it is that even women at the office are against her, some who have also lost their husbands are citing instances of how they watied 7years before re-marrying and so on. I felt bad for her, all she do now is to cry, and mind her business. This is so wrong, free that young lady, she didnt do wrong in marrying your kinsman

@OP you are feeling pity for the said lady because the man involve is not your uncle or related to you in anyway. Assuming the man is your uncle, will you con dole this lady attitude towards him..?

Just a year and six months she's already pregnant for another man. Who does that by the way..? The in-laws have the right to act the way they are acting now.. unless you want to tell us the baby she's carrying is yours the reason you're defending her.

Kindly put sentiment and feelings aside and tell her she did wrong with her action. Her action is questionable already as to the death of her husband. Both she and her impregnator should be seriously questioned.

What a woman indeed

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by iTearHerToto: 7:24am On Jul 27, 2019
Logobenz1:
Cried from 2008 to 2014

Pukes angry

24 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Ryan03(f): 7:28am On Jul 27, 2019
kazyhm:

You said she is pregnant not sleeping around....

How long do you get over people you love ?
There is on fixed time to mourn for someone you love, every one griefs differently. I Dont see anything wrong in it, marriage vows says till death do them part, why then do you think you have a say over the woman after the death of your kinsman? Do you realise you have no formal relationship with her after the death of your brother? Was there any signed contract as to how many years one party is to mourn incase one dies? Put sentiments aside, open your mind, you will find the truth

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Ryan03(f): 7:34am On Jul 27, 2019
Jfyzee:

@OP you are feeling pity for the said lady because the man involve is not your uncle or related to you in anyway. Assuming the man is your uncle, will you con dole this lady attitude towards him..?

Just a year and six months she's already pregnant for another man. Who does that by the way..? The in-laws have the right to act the way they are acting now.. unless you want to tell us the baby she's carrying is yours the reason you're defending her.

Kindly put sentiment and feelings aside and tell her she did wrong with her action. Her action is questionable already as to the death of her husband. Both she and her impregnator should be seriously questioned.

What a woman indeed
The said husband died in a car crash. Let me put this question to you, how long should it take for one (man/ woman) to get over a loved one? kindly state if this rule is for women only. PS she's my colleague and way older than me, her husband to be works at board of I.revenue

10 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by mimimile93: 7:35am On Jul 27, 2019
Davash222:
sounds like she killed her husband just to have this new guy.
thorough investigation should be done. Never trust a hoe.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by kazyhm(m): 7:38am On Jul 27, 2019
Ryan03:
There is on fixed time to mourn for someone you love, every one griefs differently. I Dont see anything wrong in it, marriage vows says till death do them part, why then do you think you have a say over the woman after the death of your kinsman? Do you realise you have no formal relationship with her after the death of your brother? Was there any signed contract as to how many years one party is to mourn incase one dies? Put sentiments aside, open your mind, you will find the truth

I understand you to a point...........you're probably the new lucky guy........enjoy you short time with her

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Ryan03(f): 7:50am On Jul 27, 2019
kazyhm:

I understand you to a point...........you're probably the new lucky guy........enjoy you short time with her
Lol, you have to come up with a better point as to why she shouldn't get married/why you think the mans family have a say as to when she gets married after their sons death other than me being the "new lucky guy". Like i typed earlier, put sentiments aside

22 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Ayotemide(f): 7:50am On Jul 27, 2019
mimimile93:

But widowers can move on after 6months and not be accused to kill their wives?

57 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by mimimile93: 7:52am On Jul 27, 2019
Davash222:

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 27, 2019
Touchy topic. Nigerians and sentiments.

All I can say is, it's her life, she should shut out the misery and be happy. Life has given her a second chance.. Not everyone does well alone.

Her husband is probably happy she's moving on and happy with someone else...

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Ayotemide(f): 7:55am On Jul 27, 2019
A family friend who is a widower remarried in 6months, the bride was already pregnant.

His family urged him to do that despite being in his 50's and having grown children who can take care of themselves.

Nobody accused him of not being 'loyal' to her memory or killing the dead wife.

Hypocrisy and double standards some of you were raised with make you horrible human beings.

The lady in this post has been raised a 'submissive' Nigerian woman;
I would be damning all of those opinions to hell and moving on with my life, had she been the dead one he would be married in a month.

114 Likes 13 Shares

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 27, 2019
mimimile93:

thorough investigation should be done.
Never trust a hoe.
The way you killed your girlfriend? Not everyone is a psycho like you.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 27, 2019
Ayotemide:
A family friend who is a widower remarried in 6months, the bride was already pregnant.

His family urged him to do that despite being in his 50's and having grown children who can take care of themselves.

Nobody accused him of not being 'loyal' to her memory of killing the dead wife.

Hypocrisy and double standards some of you were raised with make you horrible human beings. The lady in this post has been raised a 'submissive' Nigerian woman.

I would be damning all of those opinions to hell and moving on with my life, had she been the dead one he would be married in a month.

Don't mind people and double standards. She come this life come mourn person naw. One life, so make it count.

24 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Ayotemide(f): 7:58am On Jul 27, 2019
kazyhm:

Had she been the dead one, you would probably be the one looking for another wife for him in 6months, but Here you are questioning 'loyalty'.

You are only loyal to a living partner, leave this ideals of toxic patriarchy behind and stop with the damned double standards, heck!

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Logobenz1: 8:01am On Jul 27, 2019
Ayotemide:

yes.because na widower work for em money na.its not rocket science,jeez undecided
Women often kill their spouses to take his resources all to herself and Bleep who she wants

8 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Ayotemide(f): 8:04am On Jul 27, 2019
Logobenz1:
yes.because na widower work for em money na.its not rocket science,jeez undecided
Women often kill their spouses to take his resources all to herself and Bleep who she wants

I can't argue with this kind of reasoning.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by mimimile93: 8:05am On Jul 27, 2019
Ayotemide:

Any person, man or woman who jumps into a new relationship just after a breakup or death of partner needs to be weary of.

I was once in that shoe.

7 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Ryan03(f): 8:07am On Jul 27, 2019
mimimile93:

thorough investigation should be done.
Never trust a hoe.
Her husband died in a car crash, it was a commercial vehicle coming from Lagos

2 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Ryan03(f): 8:14am On Jul 27, 2019
mimimile93:

Any person, man or woman who jumps into a new relationship just after a breakup or death of partner needs to be weary of.

I was once in that shoe.
The fact that you griefed for long doesnt mean that is the standard for mourning, there is no fixed time, we should learn to let people live their lives the way they see fit

19 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by kazyhm(m): 8:18am On Jul 27, 2019
Ryan03:
Lol, you have to come up with a better point as to why she shouldn't get married/why you think the mans family have a say as to when she gets married after their sons death other than me being the "new lucky guy". Like i typed earlier, put sentiments aside

I never said or support her in-law dictating how she live her life after what.........

However, you're covering up some very vital info.....how many kids has she with her late husband ?

She is a working class........what the hurry for dicck just few months after her husband demise ?

The husband died as a result of an accident........instantly or he made it to the hospital ?

What's her relationship with the new man when her husband was alive...?

For how long was she married to the late husband ?...etc

Nevertheless, a virtuous women as we're all made to believed are attached to their spouse even when he is no more......examples everywhere.

24 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) / Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed / Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.