Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? (5212 Views)

A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) / How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect / How Can I Escape From Her Captivity After 5days Of Sex Sex And Just Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
I just met this lady for bus stop oooo, so we exchange numbers.... Later later Sha, she came to my place... I welcomed her and we talked.... So buying food n drinks plus her tfare, I spent 1k...

The following week, she said she wants to come to my place and request dt I send her 1k..i did send her and she same.... Feeding n tfare again back home , I spent 1k.... Meanwhile she needs a phone and she told me that I will help her add 3k... I said okay but I don't have for now...

Later today, she said she wants to go meet the person dt wants to sell the phone to her and I will help her add 5k... Chaiiiii, so she came and we went together..

Thank God that the guy wasn't around and he wunt sell his phone for less than 30k of which the babe was with 28k (23 cash and 5k expectation from me)... I was the happiest seeing that we left there without buying any rubbish phone.... As we got home, make I kiss, she no allow me.. Make we romance she no gree.... But me no send, I Don Dey thank God say she no see phone buy...

Later as I was seeing her home, she reminded me That how far about the money.. I was like which money, shebi u didn't get the phone again... No money ooo, she just changed her attitude toward me.. Till we reach bus stop... She changed but me no care...

Moreover, it seems as if she has a kid but she no Wan tell me.. I saw a long mark line underneath her stomach. Like they opened it and stitched it back.. She bought small kids clothes when I was seeing her off and sumtyms when I call her, I hear a kid voice.. I asked her abt the mark I saw she said long story...

Guys, pls I don't have any 5k to give.. How can I escape this?

Already I decided that if she wants to come again I will tell Her that I wunt be responsible for tfare ooo. And if she calls m for the 5k, i will tell her no 5k since no phone.. Moreover I don't av 5k to spare. I am even thinking dt she comes to my place cox she needs a phone, after she get it now, she go turn spirit.

Guys advise me, e never even reach 2 weeks that we met and she Wan dey make I give am 5k for phone after I Don spend like 3k for her tfare always... I don't have 5k, even 3k I no get... If I give her that money, then I go broke and there is possibility that after she gets the phone, she wunt come to my place.

Donbachi davash222 officialgarri JasonScoolari sweetcunt97 Amotolongbo AuroraB PrimadonnaO

Cc: mynd44 Seun Lalasticlala abeg help me carry go front page.....
Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
Leave all these leeches in form of women alone, una no dey hear word.. Man up and summon that same courage and boldness you had when you collected her number for bustop na, abi that püssy don sissified you no fit voice out again??

angry Guy shift make ah see this Sevilla match well..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by CANDYDADDY(m): 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2020

Boss you are good,generous man

Next time she comes around increase the 5k to 10k for her to buy the phone

Another time she comes around increase her tfare,prepare a premium food worth 5k for her,when she is about to leave,give her like 6k for her tfare

Even when she get home,call her and send her credit call worth 2k

YOU ARE SUCH A NICE MAN AM LOOKING FOR MY SISTER,shebi una be free giver.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by Davash222(m): 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
Since she's claiming to be smart, collect the 23K from her, promise her you'll help her add money and get the phone for her.

Few days later, tell her police arrested you and you used the money to sort yourself out. Tell her to calm down, you'll get the phone for her as soon as possible..

Meanwhile, how did you manage to use 1K for food, drinks and Tfare?? You're a correct Gee oo cheesy

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by Abfinest007(m): 9:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
very simple tell her to send u account number

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
Abfinest007:
very simple tell her to send u account number

I have her account no... I sent her 1k for tfare Tru it...
Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by XXXXTENTACION: 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hmn this Matter sef

grab liver do wetin dey your mind no fear. If you no wan give nobody go kill you.

6 Likes

Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
Pls, what kind of advice do u want us 2 give u?
Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by JasonScoolari: 9:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
Dear timekeeper1,

Give thanks to your Creator this entitled one did not accuse you of RAPE...

After that, tell her you're not interested anymore, it's as simple as that.

Spend wisely.

12 Likes

Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by Queenyprinxex(f): 9:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
Badly scripted tale.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

Boss you are good,generous man

Next time she comes around increase the 5k to 10k for her to buy the phone

Another time she comes around increase her tfare,prepare a premium food worth 5k for her,when she is about to leave,give her like 6k for her tfare

Even when she get home,call her and send her credit call worth 2k

YOU ARE SUCH A NICE MAN AM LOOKING FOR MY SISTER

No dey whine MI ma

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
Davash222:
Since she's claiming to be smart, collect the 23K from her, promise her you'll help her add money and get the phone for her.

Few days later, tell her police arrested you and you used the money to sort yourself out. Tell her to calm down, you'll get the phone for her as soon as possible..

Nawa oh. Dis advice taya me oh

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by dyfaze: 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
Lol. Op, You sure say ur story no be lamba grin Abi which gul you will entertain plus tfare for 1k.. .. grin grin Sorry , I guess you're not Lagos?. JUst tell her what you can afford. . No crime..Lest I forget, you did not tell us about "Tingasa" or you're still waiting till .... grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
Queenyprinxex:
Badly scripted tale.

I'm telling u d fact... Infact I didn't give her tfare home today coz the only 200 with me, I use it to buy gala and drink for her.....

Bliv me or not......

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:

How hin go take dey escape the babe expenses...The Guy na clown grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
dyfaze:
Lol. Op, You sure say ur story no be lamba grin Abi which gul you will entertain plus tfare for 1k.. .. grin grin Sorry , I guess you're not Lagos?. JUst tell her what you can afford. . No crime..Lest I forget, you did not tell us about "Tingasa you're still waiting till .... grin grin

Na for lagos, she was hungry and I bought her ofada rice and meat... Bought her drinks too.....

Den gave her tfare..... All na lagos bro....

Even yesterday, thank God I had food at home but I still bought her drink and gave her the remaining for tfare.. Out of 1k ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by Shellsploit: 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
Gbo temi oh, see I may not give the world to you
but I’ll give you what I have oh

Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
Shellsploit:
Gbo temi oh, see I may not give the world to you
but I’ll give you what I have oh

What
Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by Abfinest007(m): 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
timekeeper1:

I have her account no... I sent her 1k for tfare Tru it...
tell her u have sent it and let her wait till eternity

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:

How to escape it and still be in her good book
Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by Davash222(m): 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
timekeeper1:

I'm telling u d fact... Infact I didn't give her tfare home today coz the only 200 with me, I use it to buy gala and drink for her.....

Bliv me or not......
Gala and coke, I assume. cheesy grin

Same girl will be claiming big girl for facebook yet na Gala and coke dem dey use fucck her. cheesy grin
Nigerian guys, na God go judge una grin

8 Likes

Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by donbachi(m): 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
timekeeper1:
I just met this lady for bus stop oooo, so we exchange numbers.... Later later Sha, she came to my place... I welcomed her and we talked.... So buying food n drinks plus her tfare, I spent 1k...

The following week, she said she wants to come to my place and request dt I send her 1k..i did send her and she same.... Feeding n tfare again back home , I spent 1k.... Meanwhile she needs a phone and she told me that I will help her add 3k... I said okay but I don't have for now...

Later today, she said she wants to go meet the person dt wants to sell the phone to her and I will help her add 5k... Chaiiiii, so she came and we went together..

Thank God that the guy wasn't around and he wunt sell his phone for less than 30k of which the babe was with 28k (23 cash and 5k expectation from me)... I was the happiest seeing that we left there without buying any rubbish phone.... As we got home, make I kiss, she no allow me.. Make we romance she no gree.... But me no send, I Don Dey thank God say she no see phone buy...

Later as I was seeing her home, she reminded me That how far about the money.. I was like which money, shebi u didn't get the phone again... No money ooo, she just changed her attitude toward me.. Till we reach bus stop... She changed but me no care...

Moreover, it seems as if she has a kid but she no Wan tell me.. I saw a long mark line underneath her stomach. Like they opened it and stitched it back.. She bought small kids clothes when I was seeing her off and sumtyms when I call her, I hear a kid voice.. I asked her abt the mark I saw she said long story...

Guys, pls I don't have any 5k to give.. How can I escape this?

Already I decided that if she wants to come again I will tell Her that I wunt be responsible for tfare ooo. And if she calls m for the 5k, i will tell her no 5k since no phone.. Moreover I don't av 5k to spare. I am even thinking dt she comes to my place cox she needs a phone, after she get it now, she go turn spirit.

Guys advise me, e never even reach 2 weeks that we met and she Wan dey make I give am 5k for phone after I Don spend like 3k for her tfare always... I don't have 5k, even 3k I no get... If I give her that money, then I go broke and there is possibility that after she gets the phone, she wunt come to my place.

Donbachi davash222 officialgarri JasonScoolari sweetcunt97 Amotolongbo AuroraB PrimadonnaO

Cc: mynd44 Seun Lalasticlala abeg help me carry go front page.....
for the love of GOD and the voice of that baby u heard,give her the 5k.I don't think she need that money for phone...on compassionate ground..abeg assist her.
Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
Davash222:

Meanwhile, how did you manage to use 1K for food, drinks and Tfare?? You're a correct Gee oo cheesy

No dey joke jare... I jokingly told her to even borrow mi d 23k since we no see phone buy (oh thank God grin), but she no gree

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by dyfaze: 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
timekeeper1:

Na for lagos, she was hungry and I bought her ofada rice and meat... Bought her drinks too.....

Den gave her tfare..... All na lagos bro....

Even yesterday, thank God I had food at home but I still bought her drink and gave her the remaining for tfare.. Out of 1k ooo

Correct Bro,
It depends on the area Sha, I'm in Lagos too. Lagos ladies always proof so smart, I hope you know that and they like to Bring Mat if you have an apartment, forming wife material grin grin

Advice: Just tell her what you have, Some ladies I have met in Lagos are so considerate and simple..But at first, they always proof so smart..But if you're honest and maintain ur stand. You won't have problem with them.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
donbachi:
for the love of GOD and the voice of that baby u heard,give her the 5k.I don't think she need that money for phone...on compassionate ground..abeg assist her.

If i give, then I will go broke the bankruptcy sets in.....
Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by callmeRichie(m): 9:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
Carry wetin go front page??grin

Somebody wan use you for free, you dey beg for front pagegrin

Just tell her directly say you wan fvck and safe yourself the stress of "1k"s grin Thaink me later grin

4 Likes

Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by Davash222(m): 9:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
timekeeper1:

No dey joke jare... I jokingly told her to even borrow mi d 23k since we no see phone buy (oh thank God grin), but she no gree
She no gree cos you told her to borrow you. Lamba her my format, if she no gree, make I naked baff.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by DaInferno(m): 9:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
Davash222:

u ma Sabi observe o, u be correct gee too cheesy
Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by donbachi(m): 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
timekeeper1:

If i give, then I will go broke the bankruptcy sets in.....
Even if na 2k.
Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
Davash222:

Gala and coke, I assume. cheesy grin

Same girl will be claiming big girl for facebook yet na Gala and coke dem dey use fucck her. cheesy grin
Nigerian guys, na God go judge una grin

I never even fvck her cox she dey gimme attitude coz we no see phone buy gringrin thank u Jesus.. If not, my account would av been red now shocked

Fanta not coke
Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
donbachi:
Even if na 2k.

She no dey even wan collect 3k... She talk say na 5k...
Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by donbachi(m): 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
timekeeper1:

She no dey even wan collect 3k... She talk say na 5k...
Tell her off.since all she want is the money and u want her body without entitlement.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) / Some Guys Will Still Hit (pics) / Hilarious ! Side Chicks Vs Main Chick ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.