Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? (5221 Views)

A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) / How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect / How Can I Escape From Her Captivity After 5days Of Sex Sex And Just Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by Nobody: 1:22am On Jun 12, 2020
are u scared to tell her u dont have the 5k?
and by the way what sort of food did u buy and drinks that everything now amounted to 1k?
at all at all u buy biscuit or na meatpie with a bottle of coke even with her transport added if na the same town una dey stay i dont believe everything wil amount to 1k.anyway tell the girl u dont have 5k wich u promised to add to her money for the fone if u dont feel like giving her.she wont shoot u..at all at all the worse she will do is close her legs and prevent u from entering there and i dont think u will die if u dont taste her cochise.
Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 12, 2020
dyfaze:

But you bought 2 wraps (200) of ofada rice plus meats(50,50). So you buy her soft drink? Bottle water 50, you have spent 350 I guess grin grin grin
350 naira is nothing as long as he no break im account for pussy dats the most important thing.let him consider that 350 naira as helping out the poor

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by Nobody: 2:06am On Jun 12, 2020
lefulefu:
350 naira is nothing as long as he no break im account for pussy dats the most important thing.let him consider that 350 naira as helping out the poor

Ain't doing dt tot her pussy bro..... I don't just wanna bring a liability on my head coz it's too early for her.... Me too never stand welll but I don't
Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by Nobody: 2:16am On Jun 12, 2020
Frankicent:
You be f**l bro. Big one. You meet girl she say she won come your side. Same state oo. You still send 1k for tfare.

Eh na you turn mugu na... Just close her carry her go one joint. make na drink and eat pepper soup. lie to her that you want marry her. Say you get plans for her. Trick When she give you chop like twice. Japa

Shut up.. Not same state.. Lagos ogun... Stop barking.. Be forming tiger online when u r a cat for real

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by Nobody: 2:16am On Jun 12, 2020
kiddkash:
dump her. go to inside inside village to go look for wife.

team village girls

Who tell u say I need wife
Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by Nobody: 2:18am On Jun 12, 2020
ehmmy11:

Guy man i hail o.... You tried your best i see the moves wen you make but truth be say she don wise up and she wan chop your money run less than 2 weeks all this Wahala... Why she no gree give you pvssy in less than 2 weeks instead of billing once she buy that phone your name is sorry ..imagine all her forming she dey beg food ask yourself this question was this how she stress the baby daddy b4 him fvck her cos if naso she for no get belle at all.. Free her you no fit knack am

guy man wan use style collect her contacts grin Everybody na street Las Las

If na number he Wan collect na small tin...

Me Sha no get time for responsibilities for now
Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by Frankicent(m): 2:19am On Jun 12, 2020
timekeeper1:

Shut up.. Not same state.. Lagos ogun... Stop. barking.. Be forming tiger online when u r a cat for real

lol Twale lion. Alpha way no sabi when babe won scam am. Mugu

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by Nobody: 2:19am On Jun 12, 2020
Amb1045:
Another simp noted, bleep boy lol. I remembered taking a girl to ShopRite on her birthday I told her if you don't want to spend your money for both of us just live it, I no get money. she bought rice and ate alone lwkm

Me simp? U no notin boy but I wunt argue with u..
Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by Nobody: 2:20am On Jun 12, 2020
Frankicent:

lol Twale lion. Alpha way no sabi when babe won scam am. Mugu
Ok. Thanks.... U can go to bed
Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by Frankicent(m): 2:20am On Jun 12, 2020
timekeeper1:

Ok. Thanks.... U can go to bed

F*ck u
Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by Nobody: 2:21am On Jun 12, 2020
Frankicent:

F*ck u

Manage her. Stop mastubating

16 years old boy

Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by Frankicent(m): 2:22am On Jun 12, 2020
timekeeper1:

Manage her. Stop mastubating

16 years old boy

Your fada Gbola. 26 yr old mugu
Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by dyfaze: 2:37am On Jun 12, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Buhhhaaahhhaahhaaahhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaahha... Typical. You can smell it over their posts. Just look at this bonfool talking thrash about 1k when na your mate give girl 500k. Ifele mebwogi there. You no shame to dey talk rubbish.

Spent 2k come wan dey kiss dey touch? You've not even shown your worth as a man you come here dey yarn dust... Mtcheeeeeew

Nawa ooo, If ur water no reach to bath, take am wash face na. Correct guy no dey do pass himself. I have a very lady friend who got Benz from her bf. Fingers are not equal. However, a lady like u who may not even deserve to be entertained with 500h because goods don finish for shop will be bragging of collecting 500k from a guy.. No wonder yahoo boys dey use una. Hustle abeg, So that if you broke up with your bf, He wont say she will soon call me when she's hungry. Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by Poseidon000: 2:54am On Jun 12, 2020
dyfaze:

Correct Bro,
It depends on the area Sha, I'm in Lagos too. Lagos ladies always proof so smart, I hope you know that and they like to Bring Mat if you have an apartment, forming wife material grin grin

Advice: Just tell her what you have, Some ladies I have met in Lagos are so considerate and simple..But at first, they always proof so smart..But if you're honest and maintain ur stand. You won't have problem with them.
Baba, you dey muddle 'prove' with 'proof.'
Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by zionmde: 3:38am On Jun 12, 2020
timekeeper1:

sorry bro pls drop d account details again by 9am den delete it by 9:10am local man went to bed Wen u first dropped it
Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by bongoman(m): 4:24am On Jun 12, 2020
Abfinest007:
very simple tell her to send u account number

Guy, wisdom no go kee you ooo. I don do over generous more than that o. Na Edo babe. All these gals nowadays, when you tell them you like, u don be automatic ATM ni. Do dem dem no go do. Kiss, dem no go kiss. Only to collect money [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by ATTemi: 5:21am On Jun 12, 2020
ECOBANK ATM, jisie ike!
Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by olamidedivotee(f): 5:26am On Jun 12, 2020
Queenyprinxex:
Badly scripted tale.
Weldon director.
Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by 2buffagain(m): 5:47am On Jun 12, 2020
Op na grass for antelope to chop.
Please, keep feeding the antelopes. We like them with meat on their body when we cook them.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by Nobody: 6:11am On Jun 12, 2020
no matter how much you spend, she won't give you access, and you might end up fustrated, and that leads to forced sex(Rape). Back off and school yourself on Relationship game. She won use you dey keep up. it's still early enough to cut her off

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by musa234(m): 7:10am On Jun 12, 2020
Guy man u not dey see the handwriting for wall? Try get sense na. Once you give that girl the remaining balance for the phone, she go Japa, she no like you, she just won use you achieve. Leave women hustle nigga.Most of them Na liabilities wey go make u spend uncontrollably. Use your head guy.
Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by zionmde: 7:36am On Jun 12, 2020
ehmmy11:

guy man wan use style collect her contacts grin Everybody na street Las Las
change ur mentality it's not everybody dats like u. some people get inspired to help strangers without having any other thoughts. U are seeing a girl who wants to take d OP as a maga, am seeing a mother who needs to feed her kid.

we are not all d same and not everyone has a sense bent to only one stuupid direction
Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 12, 2020
zionmde:

some people get inspired to help strangers without having any other thoughts.

Thanks for this sir... I av helped a lady wit a kid in the past and if I have, it wunt stop me from helping.... But the issue is that I don't av now, I am managing too...

Don't mind the guy... Actually I av no ish with her kid or taking care of her kid but to me, it was kinda too fast on me
Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 12, 2020
musa234:
Guy man u not dey see the handwriting for wall? Try get sense na. Once you give that girl the remaining balance for the phone, she go Japa, she no like you, she just won use you achieve. Leave women hustle nigga.Most of them Na liabilities wey go make u spend uncontrollably. Use your head guy.

Bros.. I no dt kind thing..... No be me u go dey lecture this.. If I mumu, I no for come here na..

I understand how things are... If I had in abundance, 5k is notin... If she misbehave, her problem so far it won't take a strand of hair from my body... Humans are like water, do me bad today, we go meet for future again, then whatever seed u sow, u reap
Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by Justiceleague1: 7:52am On Jun 12, 2020
zionmde:

I will send her d 5k.not for her but for her kid. and pls don't drop any account details dat is not hers, karma won't smile on u for dat

Be very careful,that person you are quoting is a tribalist and untrustworthy.
Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by musa234(m): 7:56am On Jun 12, 2020
timekeeper2:

Bros.. I no dt kind thing..... No be me u go dey lecture this.. If I mumu, I no for come here na..

I understand how things are... If I had in abundance, 5k is notin... If she misbehave, her problem so far it won't take a strand of hair from my body... Humans are like water, do me bad today, we go meet for future again, then whatever seed u sow, u reap
I know guy, but make e no be like say you no know what's up. Most of these babes feel like say them get sense pass guy men. We no suppose to dey let such happen. We get our own self esteem too
Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 12, 2020
Justiceleague1:

Be very careful,that person you are quoting is a tribalist and untrustworthy.

I understand tribalistic comment, but I don't understand untrustworthy, can u pls show what made me untrustworthy? I will be grateful pls

Sorry dear... U r being tribalistic now... But u r a tribalist too, so why pointing fingers....

If it may interest u
, there is no greater sin, dear.. We are both the same...

He didn't ask for my account pls.... He asked for her account....

Whatever we do on nairaland is on nairaland

It is merely an E-war.... And it's ends on nairaland
Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 12, 2020
musa234:
I know guy, but make e no be like say you no know what's up. Most of these babes feel like say them get sense pass guy men. We no suppose to dey let such happen. We get our own self esteem too

I understand u bro... Thanks
Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:54am On Jun 12, 2020
dyfaze:

Nawa ooo, If ur water no reach to bath, take am wash face na. Correct guy no dey do pass himself. I have a very lady friend who got Benz from her bf. Fingers are not equal. However, a lady like u who may not even deserve to be entertained with 500h because goods don finish for shop will be bragging of collecting 500k from a guy.. No wonder yahoo boys dey use una. Hustle abeg, So that if you broke up with your bf, He wont say she will soon call me when she's hungry. Nonsense.
Guy no just chook mouth yarn dust. I and the op dey enter ourselves for this platform so when u see our yab next time better carry ur busy body ignore OK? Ajayi
Re: Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? by zionmde: 8:54am On Jun 12, 2020
Justiceleague1:

Shut up and get out of my sight you ........ Please don't let me curse you this morning.

You made a disgusting post yesterday with your Timekeeper1 handle on the University of Ghana thread,a very insulting and degrading post full of hate,racism, bitterness and you have registered another handle today to continue your rubbish.

Seun lalasticlala mynd44 oam4j rocktation note of this violation of rule 19.

Zionmde and other nairalanders,be careful.

Note: he has finally deactivated and run away
thanks a lot, I did really wanted to send money to dat lady, but I am Igbo and going through his comments I can't just bare to help a Yoruba through him
Not dat on a normal day I help people based on their tribes, no but it pains me Wen people are not reasonable enough to know dat, we didn't chose where we were born. God made dat choice and he will rather be ashamed how humans have turned so tribalistic or racists

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Calls U "My Boo" And U Are Happy. U Need To See This / My Sister's Friend Apparently Wants To Date Me / Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.