Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

How Do You Cope With Nagging Women? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Cope With Nagging Women? (2035 Views)

The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) / Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) / How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Cope With Nagging Women? by chlowi(f): 11:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
ProfDview1:

Rubbish... Women nags for senseless reasons

you sound like you had a good portiins of naggings ... that you are quick to generalize...
Re: How Do You Cope With Nagging Women? by Nobody: 2:27am On Jun 13, 2020
2buffagain:

Bruh I go divorce any woman wey try that kain ting with me.
She go no say no be joke matter.

I would make sure it is done in such a way that I will win in court.

We can marry again after the divorce if we want angry
But na guaranteed divorce if she try am.

haha i feel u cheesy.anyway guys who tolorate nagging and troublesome women are trying oo.me i so much love my peace and quiet.if any woman just begin bring her madness near my side i will just open the door and tell her to begin waka comot

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Nagging Women? by Nobody: 2:30am On Jun 13, 2020
SeniorGee:
Me I use the law of equilibrium ooo...
Once she start to nag me too go dey nag my own
I must make sure I nag pass her then she will calm down. So the system is balanced. Am sure she remembers I will also nag so she presents her concerns decently most times.
Once you notice your partner is a naggist flee abeg. It spoils your mood, make you question your own sanity infact just messes with your brain.
Na survival mode we dey so grin
for how long will u be doing nagging competition with her? cheesy ur home is supposed to be a place of rest not a place of fighting and quarrel grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Nagging Women? by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 13, 2020
chlowi:

you sound like you had a good portiins of naggings ... that you are quick to generalize...

Just told u d fact... But I understand if u Wana deny
Re: How Do You Cope With Nagging Women? by Gentle0wavez: 6:24am On Jun 13, 2020
Nagging women, even the great king Solomon spoke about them. I haven't had any sha but I know that it's a habit and not just because of what the husband does.
Re: How Do You Cope With Nagging Women? by Michelle55: 8:02am On Jun 13, 2020
Oluromantic:
Cope as in girlfriend or as in wife? As gf na them simple to date pass. Cus as she's nagging, that's how her pussy will be restless until you give her "after-nag or after-quarrel" sex. It's d best way to shut them up till the day you see again. But as wife, u need more than one room. Stay ur own, she stays her own. You'll have ur side chick outside. Even if she no gree you touch her for 6 months, no wahala, just be dropping upkeep money and be smiling responsibly, ur side chick's got your back.
This thing wey you type laidis, how e sound for ya ears mbok?

Re: How Do You Cope With Nagging Women? by SeniorGee(m): 8:03am On Jun 13, 2020
lefulefu:
for how long will u be doing nagging competition with her? cheesy ur home is supposed to be a place of rest not a place of fighting and quarrel grin

When somebody just refuses to reason, and wants to keep you unhappy Two of us go dey the unhappy na. I only make her miss the happy moments so she appreciates peace more. I am not recommending for anybody sha o cos this is just a way out of my own predicament and believe me its working for me. She nags far far less now as she now know ze kwansequenses of nagging fa. grin
Re: How Do You Cope With Nagging Women? by Oluromantic: 8:04am On Jun 13, 2020
Michelle55:

This thing wey you type laidis, how e sound for ya ears mbok?
My dear, if you know how nagging dey sound ehn, the best way no be to fight am o. Na to just dey give way.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Nagging Women? by Michelle55: 8:22am On Jun 13, 2020
Oluromantic:

My dear, if you know how nagging dey sound ehn, the best way no be to fight am o. Na to just dey give way.
Hmmmm.. Make I just siddon dey watch you

Re: How Do You Cope With Nagging Women? by Liposure: 8:28am On Jun 13, 2020
Joycekkh:
How did you end up with a nagging woman for starters?

Moreover where there is a nagging woman, there is a man doing something wrong, only a mad woman nags for no just cause.
i beg 2 differ. some women hav it in their blood

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Nagging Women? by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 8:35am On Jun 13, 2020
chlowi:
most women nag for a reason. when you have a nagging woman check yourself ...most of the times .... there is a reason she keeps nagging and thatvis because you fail to give consideration to her complains or make amends ......
gbam

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Where Can I Get 5k,4k Or 3k Hotel In Ekwulobia Oko Axis / See How Elon Musk Used Aliko Dangote's Net Worth To Buy Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.