Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,202 members, 7,953,743 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:39 AM

What Happens If The One Praying Behind An Imam Says The Tasleem Before Him? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Happens If The One Praying Behind An Imam Says The Tasleem Before Him? (10239 Views)

You're A Traveller Praying Behind A Imam, Can You Still Shorten Your Solah? / Reciting AlĀ­fatiha Behind An Imam In The Prayer / Twitter: Muslim Imam Says Marital Sex Is A Form Of Jihad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happens If The One Praying Behind An Imam Says The Tasleem Before Him? by OgbeniOptional(m): 12:30pm On Jun 12, 2020
No, remove the hate in your heart first.

Elzakzaky:
Do you findings. I can help with sources. May the good lord lead you aright
Re: What Happens If The One Praying Behind An Imam Says The Tasleem Before Him? by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 2:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
98salan:

if I were you ,I wouldn't quote him ,just ignore him, it's because of people like him that Nigeria is as it is. peace
Astagfirllahi,wa atub ilaehi.
I needn't to.but he angered me
Re: What Happens If The One Praying Behind An Imam Says The Tasleem Before Him? by fortran12: 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2020
BroOptimist:

So, what does that have to do with the questions I asked you?

Anyway, if I don't know Prophet Muhammad(S A W), by reading our Noble Qur'an, where or what else should I read to know him? O ya tell me o.

And also, what do you want to derive from mentioning his name four times in the Qur'an?

My friend, wake up from your slumber before it's too late and accept Islam totally.

Mind you, don't forget to bring those quotations to support your lies above here.

No Islam No Paradise!

sex and wine paradise you mean?

2 Likes

Re: What Happens If The One Praying Behind An Imam Says The Tasleem Before Him? by fortran12: 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
Mzee1Kahuna:

because Jesus was an Impotent,He never changed his cloth(just like MERLIN)
he died disgracefully.
He never had shelter.

maybe the jesus in your quran, The biblical Jesus was strong, never lacked anything, lived a house most importantly died and rose again.
unlike someone who used to wear his wife's clothes just to receive revelation.
Re: What Happens If The One Praying Behind An Imam Says The Tasleem Before Him? by hanson27(m): 3:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
BroOptimist:

I would be very happy if you can support your claims with Quranic verses and I will explain your each and every baseless point.

But, before you will go and bring those fabricated quotations to support your lies, check these ones out :

* Your biblical God, Jesus said that " all my enemies that don't want me to reign over them bring them here and slay(kill) them before me( Luke 19 :27);"

* He also said that, in the Bible, " don't think I have come to this World to bring peace, I didn't come to this World to bring peace rather a SWORD"(Matthew 10:34)

Can you now see? And, you said that Jesus never did any one of those things you wrote above.

Anyway, all I know is that your hatred for Islam and Muslims will end you in premium tears.

No Islam No Paradise!
You no know wetin u dey talk. Jesus was teaching in parable about the gold coin and a man that his enemies never wanted him to be king.

1 Like

Re: What Happens If The One Praying Behind An Imam Says The Tasleem Before Him? by ThatFairGuy: 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
Elzakzaky:

If you are a real muslim, you will know that you cant know about prophet muhammed by reading the Quran. He was only mentioned 4 times in the quran
This is where you're shallow minded. He was mentioned by NAME(Muhammad) four times. Yes. What you knew not is that, he's being referred to by pronoun(You, he) throughout the Qur'an.

1 Like

Re: What Happens If The One Praying Behind An Imam Says The Tasleem Before Him? by BroOptimist(m): 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
fortran12:

sex and wine paradise you mean?

That's none of your business nah.
Re: What Happens If The One Praying Behind An Imam Says The Tasleem Before Him? by BroOptimist(m): 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
hanson27:
You no know wetin u dey talk. Jesus was teaching in parable about the gold coin and a man that his enemies never wanted him to be king.

Parable Good! Now, you can use Holy Spirit to explain to me where Jesus has said that he's talking about a king in that chapter. Or, better still, by using Holy Spirit as well, tell me the meaning of SLAY/KILL.

And, don't forget Matthew 10:34 as well. Use Holy Spirit to explain it for us, please.

No Islam No Paradise!
Re: What Happens If The One Praying Behind An Imam Says The Tasleem Before Him? by fortran12: 5:30pm On Jun 12, 2020
BroOptimist:

That's none of your business nah.
its a free world and the forum is public so i can comment as I wish
Re: What Happens If The One Praying Behind An Imam Says The Tasleem Before Him? by fortran12: 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
BroOptimist:

Parable Good! Now, you can use Holy Spirit to explain to me where Jesus has said that he's talking about a king in that chapter. Or, better still, by using Holy Spirit as well, tell me the meaning of SLAY/KILL.

And, don't forget Matthew 10:34 as well. Use Holy Spirit to explain it for us, please.

No Islam No Paradise!
Paradise with wide eyed houris and the 70 year orgasm

1 Like

Re: What Happens If The One Praying Behind An Imam Says The Tasleem Before Him? by Elzakzaky: 4:05am On Jun 13, 2020
BroOptimist:

So, what does that have to do with the questions I asked you?

Anyway, if I don't know Prophet Muhammad(S A W), by reading our Noble Qur'an, where or what else should I read to know him? O ya tell me o.

And also, what do you want to derive from mentioning his name four times in the Qur'an?

My friend, wake up from your slumber before it's too late and accept Islam totally.

Mind you, don't forget to bring those quotations to support your lies above here.

No Islam No Paradise!
Lets start like this. How old was Aisha when the prophet started having sex with her?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Not Everyone Is Suitable To Be Your Friend. / If The Toilet In Our Masjid Stinks... Here Is A Solution! / Can Muslim Perform A Special Prayer/tahaajud On December 31st?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.